Means to express appeal in the public service announcement discourse in the Russian, German, and English languages
This article considers the means to express appeal in public service announcements in the Russian, German, and English languages. Attention is paid to the characteristic features of appeal as a directive speech act. The comparative aspect of research makes it possible to identify both similarities and differences ...
Peripheral means to express incentive modality in the public service announcement discourse
Public service announcements attract attention to social problems and encourage the general public to solve them, which requires influencing the recipient using speech methods. The means to exert such influence create a functional and semantic field. The authors ...
The formation and development of regional system of commissioning non-profit organisations for social services
... article is an attempt at a comparative analysis of legal documents regulating social services commissioning in a number of constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Furthermore, the authors specify the concept of the given form of interaction of public authorities and noncommercial organizations and describe the advantages of social services commissioning as a mechanism of the implementation of regional socioeconomic policy.
органов государственной власти Калининградской области и общественных ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... e-marketing in introducing innovations in tourist product promotion, programmes of private- public partnership in the field of public regulation and tourism stimulation, etc. These technologies contribute to the transition fr om a certain economic agent,... ... presentation and increase of competitiveness. The sources for innovations in tourism are both the providers and consumers of tourist services. In those regions wh ere tourism is considered an economic priority, local authorities and even super-governmental organisations,...
Development of geoportal of the center of space services on basis of open systems
Information-software solutions applied to creation of geoportal of the Center of space services of the Kaliningrad region are presented. The software with open codes (GeoNetwork — for creation and work with metadata, Geo-Server — for publication of geodata, PostGreSQL — for storage of geodata) and open formats (WMS, WFS, KML) for the publication of geodata was used. Structures of NoSQL tables for storage and management of full text and spatial indexes, and also structure of query ...
Organization of passenger transport: сivil law regulations
The article examines the main problems of regulating public relations in the organization of automobile passenger transport as well as contractual obligations of parties ensuring the performance of passenger transportation services within the framework of the civil law. The organization of automobile passenger transportation is described in the subject matter of the service contract. The author concludes that there is a need for further specification of the subject of contracts ...
The “court cases” of General Ye. F. Kern
This article focuses on the battle career of the Russian general, Ye. F. Kern, who dedicated sixty years to the service of the country. General Kern participated in most wars and military campaigns the Russian state was involved in in the ... ... 18th-the first quarter of the 19th centuries. Despite being a contemporary and often a companion-in-arms to outstanding Russian public and military officers, he could not secure a dominant position on the military Areopagus. Moreover, in the post-war period ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... in the field of geopolitical orientation, information and institutional policy, as well as persistent stereotypes that shape public opinion. In this light, integration between the Kaliningrad region and mainland Russia is seen not only as an economic,... ... obrazovanij [Indicators database municipalities], 2013, Federal'naja sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki [Federal State Statistics Service], available at: http://www.gks.ru/dbscripts/munst/munst27/DBInet.cgi#1 (accessed 16 August 2013).
8. Trehovitskaya, Е....
On some particular functions of the Palestinian national administration
... Successions of Yasir Arafat // Journal of Palestine Studies. Vol. 28, № 4. 1999. Р. 5—20.
10. Luft G. The Palestinian Security Services: Between Police and Army. Washington Institute for Near East Policy, 1998.
11. Protocol on Economic Relations between ... ... Politics: From Revolution to State-Building. Harvard University Press, 2009.
14. Sayigh Y., Shikaki Kh. Strengthening Palestinian Public Institutions // Palestinian Centre for Policy and Survey Research. URL:
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... circular economy advantage, Springer, 263 p.
9. Cointreau-Levine, S. 1994, Private sector participation in municipal solid waste services in developing countries. Vol. 1, The formal sector, The World Bank, 67 p.
10. Cavé, J. 2014, Who owns urban waste? Appropriation ... ... to modern fee systems, Waste management, vol. 28, no. 12, p. 2760—2766.
25. Olson, M. 1965, The Logic of Collective Action: Public Goods and the Theory of Groups, Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press.
26. Fullerton, D., Kinnaman, T. C. 1996, Household ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... pasportov [The presence of a visa-free regime at the entrance to foreign countries for Russian citizens holding diplomatic-tion, service and ordinary passports], 2013, available at: http://www.mid.ru/bdomp/dks.nsf/mnsdoc/04.04.02.01. (accessed 22 January ... ..., Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press, 397 p.
26. Note from General Secretariat of the Council to Delegations on Public access to documents, Confirmatory application made by Ms Joanna Hosa (No 15/c/01/12), available at: http://register.consilium....
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... 2020, A Guide to Benchmarking COVID-19 Performance Data, Public Administration Review, vol.80, no. 4, p. 696—700. doi:
10. Bučaitė-Vilkė, J., Vilkas, M. 2018, Discussing municipal performance alternatives: Public Perceptions of Municipal Services Delivery in Lithuania, International Journal of Public Sector Management, vol. 31, no. 4, p. 525—542. doi:
11. Burbulytė-Tsiskarishvili, G., Dvorak, J., Žernytė, A. 2018, Changes of Local Functions ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Transformation and the Future of Work, Information Systems Management, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 284—287. doi: 10.1080/10580530.2020.1818903.
23. Agostino, D., Arnaboldi, M., Diaz Lema, M. 2021, New development: COVID-19 as an accelerator of digital transformation in public service delivery, Public Money & Management, vol. 41, no. 1, p. 69—72. doi: 10.1080/09540962.2020.1764206.
24. Oldekop, J. A., Horner, R., Hulme, D. et al. 2020, COVID-19 and the case for global development, World Development, vol. 134, 105044. doi: ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... innovative solutions and technologies that can increase the level of well-being and the quality of the living environment. The purpose of this study is to assess the existing differences between the rural and urban population in the provision of banking, public, information and communication services as the basis for activating the innovation process. The study is carried out on urban and rural municipalities of the Leningrad region. Special attention is paid to the spatial factor in concentration of service renders. It is revealed that there ...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
16. Foucault, M. 2003, Pravitel'stvennost' (ideja gosudarstvennogo interesa i ee genezis) [Government (the idea of the public interest and its genesis)], Logos, no. 4/5, p. 4—22.
17. Celevaja programma Kaliningradskoj oblasti «Okazanie sodejstvija ... ... Annex to the Resolution of the Government of the Kaliningrad region number 727 of September 26, 2013, The Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation, available at: http://www.fms.gov.ru/upload/iblock/241/programma_kaliningrad.pdf (accessed: ...
On the employment status of Andrei Bolotov in Königsberg
... Seven Years War]. Vol. 1. Moscow (in Russ.).
Veselova, A. Yu., 2013. Letters of A. T. Bolotov to N. E. Tulubyev (1760—1761). Publication by A. Yu. Veselova. Ezhegodnik Rukopisnogo otdela Pushkinskogo doma [Yearbook of the Manuscript Department of the ... ... and soul]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Shchepkina, E. N., 1890. Starinnye pomeshchiki na sluzhbe i doma [Ancient landowners in the service and at home]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Rexheuser, A., 1995. Andrej Bolotov. Königsberg als Bildungserlebnis eines russischen ...
Development of technology for publishing very large spatial data volumes using open source systems
... Theoretical and Applied Aspects. Kiev, Ukraine, 10-13 May 2011. URL: http://earthdoc.eage.org/publication/publicationdetails/
7. Алсынбаев К. С., Брыксин В. М., Евтюшкин А. В., Козлов А. В. и др.... ... http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Welcome (дата обращения: 30.01.2013).
Bryksin V., Kozlov A.
map, Space image, mosaic, service, catalogue, metadata, geoportal, remote sensing.
Assessment of transport accessibility of rural territories of the Kaliningrad region using methods of sociological research
... transport infrastructure and an efficiently functioning public transport network. Using sociological tools, the authors analyze the degree of satisfaction of the rural population from the eastern municipalities of the Kaliningrad region with a current public transport network and the quality of transport services provided. The findings led to the conclusion that the existing passenger management system satisfies most of the respondents. At the same time, according to the responses, the network asks for both infrastructural and systematic development, ...
Efficient algorithms for computing superelliptic curves
Represents basics algorithms of arithmetics superelliptic curves and optimal parameters superelliptic curve suitable for cryptography.
1.Koblitz N. Elliptic curve cryptosystems // Mathematics of Computation. 1987. № 48 (177). P. 203–209.
2. ANSI X9.63 Public Key Cryptography for the Financial Services Industry: El-liptic Curve Key Agreement and Key Transport Schemes. Working Draft - Ver-sion 2.0. 1998.
3. Galbraith S. D., Paulus S. M., Smart N. P. HPL-98-179, 1998.
4. Basiri A., Enge A., Faugere J. C., Gurel N. // Mathematics of Computation....
The legal regime of information systems in Russian agriculture
... сельского хозяйства : постановление Правительства от 07.03.2008 № 57 // Доступ и справ.-правовой системы «Консультант Плюс».
Popova O. V.
information systems, management, public services, agriculture, agro-industrial complex
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... quality-price ratio of the services offered contribute to the growth of competitiveness on the international tourism market. Service standards applied in Lithuania at the international tourism market uphold and improve the image of Lithuania in the Baltic ... ... cooperation between Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia in the field of international tourism development is based on the principle of public private partnership. It has been recently acknowledged that the three Baltic States form an integrating region in the field ...
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... ways, unprecedented support by the member states of the European Union to each other. This move was highly questioned by the public. In addition to eloquent statements about the need to break the adverse interdependence of sovereign risks and risks of ... ... ring-fencing proposals could make big banks safer to fail, but also have broader consequences. Standard and Poor’s Rating Services, 2013. URL:
Three development strategies of the Kaliningrad region (1991—2018)
... strategies succeeded one another: Special economic zone (SEZ) strategy, Cooperation region strategy, International development corridor strategy. The article describes specific characteristics of each strategy. It is based on the analysis of academic publications, data from the Russian Federal State Statistics Service and the Federal Customs Service of Russia. Common economic and statistical methods are used to process the data. The article identifies the factors contributing to the strategies development and provides qualitative and quantitative assessment ...
Philosophy of Hermann Cohen (Publication, Foreword and Commentary by N. A. Dmitrieva)
Anon., 1914. Formular List of the Service of Alexander Liverievich Sakketti, a titular councillor attached to the Ministry of National Education. Compiled to 17 May 1914. [manuscript] Ministry of Public Education Collection, 733. Inventory 155, Folder 1087, Sheet 92. St. Petersburg: Russian State Historical Archive (RGIA). (In Rus.)
Dmitrieva, N. A., 2007. Russkoe neokantianstvo: “Marburg” v Rossii. Istoriko-filosofskie ocherki [Russian Neo-Kantianism: ...
In search of a theoretical framework for factors influencing work and life balance
... Life Balance of Teaching Professionals in Higher Education with Special Reference to Bhubaneswar City, Odisha, Krishi Sanskriti Publications, Advances in economics and business management, vol. 4, no. 6, p. 357—361
15. Helmle, J. R., Botero, I. C., Seibold,... .... L. 2013, Relationships between work—life balance and job-related factors among child welfare workers, Children and Youth Services Review, no. 35, p. 1447—1454.
1. Mas-Machuca, M., Berbegal-Mirabent, J., Alegre, I. 2016, Work-life balance and its ...
Information technology in enhancing the effectiveness of municipal authorities
Modern education requires different approaches to improving the efficiency of services for citizens in the public information centers. The article focuses on the methodology for a queue processing and, in particular, on automatic query distribution. The authors developed a system of management quality assurance.
1. Бородавкина Н. Ю. Разработка ...
Cloud Service Analysis of Operating Systems and Applications
... техническому и экспортному контролю Российской Федерации : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 02.09.2019).
2. OpenStack. Open source software for creating private and public clouds. URL:
(дата обращения: 02.09.2019).
3. Маркелов А. A. OpenStack. Практическое знакомство с облачной операционной системой. М., 2017....
Teutonic Order in French Historiography
. L’Ordre teutonique dans la conscience française du XVIe siècle à 1914. Un essai de synthèse // Atala. 2006. №
9. URL: http://www. lycee-chateaubriand. fr/cru-atala/publications/olivier. htm.
. Dir Preussenreisen des Europäischen Adels. Sigmaringen, 1989. T. 1.
. Annales de l’Ordre Teutonique ou de Sainte-Marie-de-Jérusalem depuis son origine jusqu’à nos jours et du Service de santé volontaire avec les listes officielles des chevaliers et des affiliés.
Teutonic Order, French historiography.
The development of mutual external commerce of the Baltic Sea region countries as a sign of integration processes in the Baltic Sea Region
: Federal Statistical Office, 2007. URL: http://www.destatis.de
Profiles 2007 / World Trade Organization. 2007.
International Trade Statistics ... ...
сайт университета Миссури, США.
URL: http://www.umsl.edu/ services/govdocs/wofact2007/index.html
Korneevets V. S.
Baltic sea region, foreign trade relations structure, external turnover,...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
. (accessed 15.02.2016).
10. Rossijskij statisticheskij ezhegodnik: 2015 [Statistical Yearbook: 2015], 2015, Moscow, available at:
. (accessed 15.02.2016).
11. Federal'naja tamozhennaja sluzhba [The Federal Customs Service], 2015, available at:
12. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. М., Korneevets, V. S. 1997, Rossijskij jeksklav na Baltike [Russian exclave on the ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... the European union.
10. Kornecki, J., Lisowska R. and Ropega J. 2007, Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Poland, Lodz, Foundation for Promotion of Entereneurship.
11. Rossija i strany mira [Russia and world countries], 2010. Moscow, Russian Federal Service of State Statistics.
12. Annual innovation policy trends and аppraisal report, 2005, Denmark 2004—2005, Luxembourg, Enterprise Directorate-General.
13. Brandmuller, T. et al., 2011, Eurostat regional yearbook 2011, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union.
14. Grundgesetz für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland.
15. Zverev, A. 2008, Gosudarstvennaja podderzhka innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti (zarubezhnyj opyt) [State support of innovative activity (foreign experience)],...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... Kucherjavaja, Ye. 2007, Razvitie mezhdunarodnyh svjazej v informacionnom sotrudnichestve: zarubezhnyj opyt i rossijskie media-izdanija NKO [Development of international relations in the information cooperation: international experience and Russian media publications NGO], III Vystavka social'nyh uslug i proektov NKO Kaliningradskoj oblasti [III Exhibition of social services and projects of NGOs Kaliningrad], Kaliningrad, September 29, 2007, available at: http://www.cpoi. narod. ru/vystavka_ru. html (accessed 15 February 2013).
26. Organizacje pozarządowe na Litwie [NGOs in Lithuania], available at:http://www. ...
Universities of the North-western federal district in Russian-Finnish research cooperation
... Russian Federation, Sweden, and Finland, its intensity and territorial differentiation. The analysis was conducted on the basis of public domain information on the international activity of universities available on their official websites. The authors identify ... ... in the field of education is a serious inhibiting factor, which reduces competitiveness on the modern market of educational services.
1. Verbitskaya, L. A. 2001, Globalizacija i internacionalizacija v obrazovanii i vazhnost' izuchenija inostrannyh ...
The prime of Jimmy Carter: The 90th anniversary of ex-President
This article examines the political, public, and humanitarian initiatives of Jimmy Carter after leaving the White House in 1981. Today, the Ex-President is the oldest politician whose name became a synonym for honesty, integrity, and service to others.
1. Добрынин А. Ф. Сугубо доверительно. Посол в Вашингтоне при шести президентах США (1962—1986 гг.). М., 2008.
2. Золов А. В. США: борьба за ...
Spatial development of network entrepreneurial structures of the service industry: a methodology for selecting towns for opening new outlets
... хозяйствующего субъекта//Научные записки Новосибирского государственного университета экономики и управления. 2007. № 2. URL: http://www.nsaem.ru/Science/Publications /Science_notes/Archive/2007/2/371.pdf (дата обращения: 12.05.2009).
network entrepreneurial structure, spatial allocation, typology of towns, cluster analysis, fuzzy set theory, key success factor, integrated ...
The role of the Kaliningrad region in the development of Russian-German relations
... one of the leaders in the development of research and cultural links with German universities and research foundations. This publication is based on the authors' presentation at the round table discussion on the cooperation between Russian and German ... ... Territorial'nyj organ federal'noj sluzhby gosstatistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Kaliningrad region], available at: http://kaliningrad.gks.ru (accessed 10 September 2011).
4. Fedorov, G. М., ...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... At the state level, this responsible is shared by the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Economy. The author emphasizes the role of the National Academy of Sciences “Leopoldina”, whose principal objective is to provide advisory services to German policymakers and present German science at the international level. Special attention is paid to the wide spectrum of German research agents: public and private research organizations, higher education institutions, R&D departments of industrial companies. The article stresses the research potential of universities that receive funding under the Excellence Initiative and describes the contribution ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... Strategiya natsional'noi bezopasnosti Rossii [The National Security Strategy of Russia], 2015, Moscow, available at:
Authority/president (accessed 31.08.2017) (in Russ.)
5. Druzhinin, A. G. 2017, The coastalisation ... ... Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 6, p. 7—16. (in Russ.)
7. Slack, B. 1989, The port service industry in an environment of change, Geoforum, Vol. 20, no. 4, p. 447—457.
8. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive Advantage ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... Reference book. Russia and member countries of the European Union. 2015, 2015, 271 p. (In Russ.)
16. Federal State Statistics Service, available:
(accessed 05.07.2016). (In Russ.)
17. Fedorov,... ... available at:
28. The World Factbook, available at:
Kretinin Gennady V., Katrovskiy Alexander P., Pototskaya ...
Methods of spatial scientometrics in the study of countries and region
7. Diodato V. Dictionary of Bibliometrics. N. Y., 1994.
8. Lancaster F. W. The measumerent and evaluation of library services. Washington, 1977.
9. Wilson C. S. Informetrics. Medford, 2001.
10. Орлов А. И. Современные проблемы ... ....ru/article/n/kollaboratsii-nauchnyh-organizatsiy-kak-ele
ment-infrastruktury-nauki (дата обращения: 12.12.2018).
Peker I. Yu.
publication activity, scientometrics, spatial analysis, geography of science, geography of knowledge, Baltic region
Crimea in the legacy of B. D. Grekov, fellow of the Academy of Sciences
... the Soviet Academy of Sciences. Crimea was his long-standing research interest and a place of work and leisure. Some of his years spent in Crimea were very productive, and others were hard and lean. This article presents archive materials and other publications to analyse the stages and episodes of the scholar’s life and oeuvre in Crimea.
1. Office of the Federal Security Service of Russia for St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region, Arсhive №P 49829. T. 1: Po obvineniyu Vvedenskogo A. A. i drugikh [Vol. 1: On charges of Vvedensky A. A. and others].
2. Bukhert, V. G., 1994. Letters from B. D. Grekov to S. D. Sheremetev....
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... the Baltic Sea: 1990—2007 years], Kaliningrad.
8. Federal'naja sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki [Federal State Statistics Service], available at: http://www. gks. ru (accessed 05 October 2010).
9. Musial, K.., (ed.). 2002, Approaching Knowledge Society ... ... 1967, Innovation diffusion as a spatial process, Chicago.
17. The World Factbook, available at: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook (accessed 04 October 2010).
18. Statistical yearbook of the regions — Poland, 2009, Główny ...
The moving boundaries of news translation
... Languages and Cultures, 19(2), pp. 205—220. 10.1556/084.2018.19.2.4.
Conway, K., 2008. A Cultural Studies Approach to Semantic Instability: The Case of News Translation. Linguistica Antverpiensia, 7, pp. 29—43.
Conway, K., 2011. Everyone Says No: Public Service Broadcasting and the Failure of Translation. Montreal, etc.: McGill-Queen's University Press.
Conway, K., 2012. A Conceptual and Empirical Approach to Cultural Translation. Translation Studies, 5(3), pp. 264—279. 10.1080/14781700.2012.701938....
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
20. Oficial'nyj sajt Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki RF [The official website of the Federal State Statistics Service], available at: http://www.gks.ru (accessed 25.03.2014).
21. Pashintseva, N. I. 2009, Oficial'naja statistika dlja reshenija ... ... strategic development of the municipality], Problemnyj analiz i gosudarstvenno-upravlencheskoe proektirovanie [Problem analysis and public management design], no. 4, p. 55—61.
27. Fedotova, N. Е. 2009, Teoreticheskie aspekty sovmestimosti gipotezy Filipsa ...
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... prezidenta Rossii V. V. Putina predsedatelju Komissii Evropejskih soob-westv i glavam gosudarstvchlenov
Evrosojuza [The press service of the President of the Russian Federation of 27.08.2002, the Address of President of Russia Vladimir Putin, President ... ... the European Communities and the heads of the EU member states], Izdanie
Ministerstva inostrannyh del Rossijskoj Federacii [Publication of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation], available at: http://www. academy-go.ru/Site/RussiaEC/News/Putin....
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... this desk study is collected from various sources, including journal articles, statistics, media, research reports, and other publications.
1. European Commission 2012, ICT for Competitiveness & Innovation, available at: http://ec. europa. eu/enterprise/sectors/ict/index_en.... ... at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/statistics/themes (accessed 9 July 2012).
5. Federal State Statistics Service of Russian Federation 2011,Russia in figures— 2011, available at: http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b11_12/Main.htm (accessed ...
Implementation persistent scatterers interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster
... results of interferometric processing of multi-time measurements made by radar ALOS/PALSAR in 2007—2011 is described. For processing software package developed used high-precision evaluation of the displacement of man-made objects. The technology publication of displacement velocity of terrestrial surface on the basis of GeoServer and Google Maps services is offered.
1. Комаров С. А., Миронов В. Л., Романов А. Н. и др. Методы дистанционного зондирования техногенных загрязнений в оптическом и радиодиапазонах ...
Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region
... Kaliningrad region and selected areas of the Republic of Poland should give an additional impetus for the developmentof the economies, services sectors, and tourism industries of the border territories and facilitate the development of these regions. The article ... ... A. P. 2007, Jeksklavnost' v uslovijah globalizacii: izbrannye publikacii [Exclave in the context of globalization: selected publications], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, 354 p.
24. Korneevets, V. S. 2010, Klassifikacija prigranichnyh ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... management system, Gosudarstvennoe i munitsipal'noe upravlenie. Uchenye zapiski SKAGS, no. 4, p. 33—39. (In Russ.)
26. The Federal Service of State Statistics, 2017, available at:
(accessed 01.02.2017). (In Russ.)
27. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets,... ... Russian Federation by municipalities, 2017, available at:
(accessed 11.03.2017). (In Russ.)
29. Salnikov, S. S. (ed.) 1979, Ekonomicheskaya geografiya ...
Key trends and features of the Canadian military-industrial complex during the Second World War
... factors on the type of weapons produced and the volume of their production. Using official Canadian documents and statistical publications, the author concludes that the military-industrial complex of Canada showed good performance indicators during WWII.... ... Department of Munitions and Supply Canada in the Second World War. Vol. 1: Production branches and crown companies; Vol. 2: Controls, Service and finance branches, and units associated with the Department. Ottawa, 1950.
27. QF 12-pounder 12 cwt naval gun. URL: ...