A functional description of the model for the protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region
... Baltic region. This model may be used to strengthen the links between the elements of the protection of the legitimate interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic region.
Volchetskaya T. S., Cholopova E. N., Grigoriev A. G.
international law, public interests, environmental interests, regional model, Baltic Sea region
On terminology to be used in studying the phenomenon of lobbying
(дата обращения: 10.01.2011).
Friend or Foe? Lobbying in British Democracy. L., 2007.
Wolpe B., Levine B.
Lobbying Congress: how the system works. Wash
Konyshev V. N., Sergunin A. A.
lobbying, interest groups, governmental relations, public relations, public policy.
The system of transfer pricing: approaches, models, and application in the public sector of economy
... economic conditions. This article deals with the main transfer pricing formation models and the interaction of financial participants contributing to harmonizing their economics interests. The application of these models to ensure competitiveness of public sector organizations is of special interest.
N., Dearden J.
Management Control Systems.
D. Irwin, 1984.
Erwert R., Wagenhofer A.
Interneunternehmungsrechnung, 2.Aufl. Berlin, 1995.
der Verrechnungspreise: Betriebswirtschaft, Steuerrecht,...
The Role of Public Companies in Creating a Platform for Economic Growth in Saint Petersburg
... a large extent the competitiveness of the city’s economy. This article presents a study into the response of twenty local public companies to changes in the economy and their ability to stay efficient and preserve investment potential in volatile economic ... ... inefficient. The authors surveyed managers from 70 Russian non-public companies, who confirmed the hypothesis that businesses are interested in investing in the earning assets (securities) of other companies to receive interest (dividends). The respondents ...
On the principles of the constitutional status of a people
... article deals with the types and content of principles of constitutional status of the people of the Russian Federation. Among other principles, the author distinguishes the principle of legality, the principle of harmonious combination of personal and public interests, the principle of priority of national interest over the government's interests, the principle of ensuring the constitutionalization of the people's will.
принципах организации местного самоуправления ...
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... has adversely affected the functioning of many civil society institutions in the Baltic Sea region. This study focuses on the publications in the scientific media associated with the political technologies that may provoke conflict but must contribute ... ... reconcile the differences that underlie the information conflict in the Baltic region it is necessary to take into account common interests. There is a pressing need to join efforts in solving the challenging social problems that cannot be overcome without ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... require resolution both in theory and practice. One of the most urging and acute problems is that of aligning stakeholders' interests in interfirm networking.
1. Alvarez G., Pilbeam C., Wilding R. Nestlé Nespresso AAA sustainable quality program: an ... ... Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives //Journal of Business Ethics. 2009. Vol. 85. P. 257—272.
7. Bovaird T. Public governance: balancing stakeholder power in a network society //International Review of Administrative Sciences. 2005. Vol....
The antinomy of political reason. Some deliberations on Kant’s “Answer-ing the Question: What is Enlightenment?”
... of politics. It is suggested that this ideal be seen in the evolutionarydevelopment of society based on the transformation of public consciousness. Kant’s view that the key discourse for social development consists in a comprehensive critique of social ... ... theoretical problems relating to the implementation of this project. It isstressed that the project can function only when the interests of government and citizen coincides. Russian history is addressed to illustrate that even “common interests” of ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... Kaliningrad, 392 p. (In Russ.)
2. Verkhoturov, D. 2014, Island territories" of Russia, КМ. ru, available at:
(accessed 05.07.2016). (In Russ.)
3. Denisenkov, А. 2016, Military expert: Accumulation of forces ... ...
10. The national economy of the USSR in 1989,1990, Moscow, p. 661—662. (In Russ.)
11. Pototskaya, T. I. 2014, Geopolitical interests of Russia in the former Soviet Union: Western border, Izvestiya SmolGU, no. 2, p. 293—305. (In Russ.)
N. M. Karamzin on upbringing and education in Russia
The article is dedicated to Nikolai Karamzin, a historian and a major public figure of imperial Russia. His various achievements make him a figure of lasting significance and continuing interest. The subject of the research is N. M. Karamzin’s views on the matters of public education and of ideological and family upbringing in the late 18th — early 19th-century Russia. Special attention is paid to N. M. Karamzin’s various political essays that addressed the country's educational problems. Another focus is on Karamzin’s ...
The image of modern Russian innovations in the Danish mass media
This article sets out to identify the attitude of the Danish mass media to modern Russian innovations. The research is timely because of the Russian interest in the experience of Denmark — one of the "innovation leaders" of the EU. The author analyses a number of publications on Russia in the Danish mass media. The positive image of Russian innovations in Danish periodicals is analysed against the background of historical stereotypes. The article also describes the Danish national innovation system. The image ...
The unity of public and family morals in the comedies of Yekaterina II
This article considers the enlightenment strategy of Yekaterina the Second aimed at introducing the nobility to basic values, in particular, family consolidation and devotion to the interests of the state. A literature means of implementing this strategy was the comedies of Yekaterina II, which combined the satirical depiction of court morals and a mockery of human weaknesses.
1. Сочинения Екатерины II. М., 1990....
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
17. Railway advances reveal strategic interests in the Baltics, 2014, Delfi. lt, November 3, available at:
http://en.delfi.lt/nordic-baltic/railway-advances-revealstrategic-interests-in-the-baltics.... ... Future Scenarios, Brussels, Boston University.
25. The 2015 Ageing Report, 2015, European Economy series, no. 3, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union.
26. Trends and Scenarios Exemplifying the Future of the Baltic Sea. Ecological Impacts ...
The teaching on postulates in Kant’s lectures on philosophical theory of religion
... contemporary textbooks (first of all, Baumgarten’s Metaphysics). The second part “Moral Theology” is of considerable research interest, since it departs from the textbook material and presents Kant’s own ideas on the subject. This manuscript is dated ... ... period between the first edition of the Critique of Pure Reason and the Critique of Practical Reason, and shortly before the publication of Groundwork of the Metaphysic of Morals. Thus, these lectures are of special important for studying the process ...
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
Russia has a vested political interest in the Eastern Baltics; yet acting upon this interest is made either difficult or altogether impossible when it comes to the Baltic States. For 20 years, the Russian Federation ... ... States: 2010"], 2003, Foundation for Prospective Studies and Initiatives, April, available at: http://www.psifoundation.ru/publications/2003/05/baltika1.htm (accessed 03.04.2014).
16. Rossija i Pribaltika [Russian and Baltic], 1999, Report of the Committee ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Kleinstaaten in der EG und EPZ, Chur/Zürich.
2. Goetschel, L. (ed.), 1998, Small States Inside and Outside the European Union: Interests and Policies, Boston.
3. Kirt, R., Waschkuhn, A. 2001, Was ist und zu welchem Zweck betreibt man Kleinstaaten Forschung?... ... no. 4, p. 1027—1056.
9. Alesina, A., Warsziarg, R. 1999, Is Europe going too far? Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, no. 51, p. 1—42.
10. Alesina, A., Spolaore, F., Warsziarg, R. 1997, Economic integration and political disintegration,...
The Philosophy of Vasily Sesemann and Marburg Neo-Kantianism
... concept of the ‘irra¬tional’ and explains his understanding of Neo-Kantianism and the idea of infinity (fieri). Sesemann is interested in the Neo-Kantian aspiration to achieve a systematic unity of knowledge. The concept of one of the editors of the ... ... philosophy of the Marburg school] // Novyje idiei v filosofii. Niepieriodicheskoje izdanije [New ideas in philosophy. Non-periodical publications]. № 5, p. 1—34.
13. Sezeman V. E. 2011, Realnaja ustanovka i «chistoje» (biezustanowochnoje) znanije (Iz rukopisnogo ...
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... in origin by the dichotomy “power — people”, which was democratic in nature. The “people” included the educated public and was opposed to the “authorities”. In its new meaning, “people” was seen as the “third class”, the future ... ... developing together with it according to universal laws. The Cadet Party was considered by its supporters as a force representing the interests of the entire “people.” Cadet faction in the State Duma turned it into a popular representation. Although only the ...
Advanced training of teachers during the transition to universal secondary education (the 1960—70s)
... content differentiation and development of advanced training courses for teachers in view of their education level, experience, interests, and needs.
1. Государственный архив Калининградской области (ГАКО).... ... Калининградской области (1951—1991) : монография. Калининград, 2006.
public education, institute of advanced training for teachers, ad¬vanced training, teaching staff
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... V. 2011, «Novaja Vostochnaja Evropa» i strategicheskie inter-esy Rossii ["New Eastern Europe" and the strategic interests of Russia], MGIMO-University, available at: http://mgimo.ru/gpf-yaroslavl/210341.html?sphrase_id= 127957 (accessed 21.... ... Centr mezhdunarodnoj i regional'noj politiki [Center for International and Regional Policy], available at: http://www.cirp.ru/
publications/kazin/transition.htm (accessed 21.12.2015).
51. Brzezinski, Z. 1990, Agonija kommunizma [Agony of communism]....
Television news as a form of knowledge about politics
... Hillsdale, 1988.
9. Emery E. The Press and America. Englewood Cliffs, 1984.
10. Gerbner G. Ideological Perspectives and Political Tendencies in News Reporting //Journalism Quarterly. 1964. № 41. Р. 495—506.
11. Hughes H. M. News and the Human Interest Story. Chicago, 1940.
12. Lippmann W. The public opinion. N. Y., 1922.
13. McQuail D. Mass Communication Theory. 4th ed. Beverley Hills (California),1994.
14. Park R. News as a Form of Knowledge // American Journal of Sociology.1940. № 45. Р. 669—686.
15. Tuchman G. Making News: A Study ...
Urban Development Programme of the Kaliningrad Region
... This strategy aims at creating a favourable living environment and achieving a balance of economic, social and environmental interests.
Градостроительный кодекс РФ от 29 декабря 2004 г. № 190-ФЗ (ред. от ... ...
urban development, sustainable growth, architecture, Kaliningrad region, cultural heritage, comfortable living environment, public space, land use planning
In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
... features and inalienable resources of territories. Whereas regional innovation systems are becoming increasingly acknowledged in public administration as versatile, the stage of a system life cycle, which is an equally important factor, often escapes managerial ... ... article, I analyse the innovation system of the Kaliningrad region at its inception. The Kaliningrad case is of considerable interest for a study into the patterns and characteristics of the governance of innovation systems — a management paradigm aimed ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
Traditionally, studies into a state’s foreign policy focus on the international situation and national interests of the parties. However, such approach does not completely conform to the objectives of studies into the foreign policy ... ... 2006, Normative by Nature? The Role of Coherence in Justifying the EU’s External Human Rights Policy, Journal of European Public Policy, Vol. 13, no. 2, p. 304–321.
22. Manners, I. 2002, Normative Power Europe: A Contradiction in Terms? Journal ...
GMOs in agriculture: legal regulation and discussion
... agriculture. The authors show that there is still no unanimous opinion of the effects produced by GMOs. Given the uncertainty, the ban on the use of genetic engineering in agriculture leads to the weakening of the role of legislation as a regulator of public relations. The authors suggest legal solutions to this problem striking a reasonable balance between the interests of business, society and state.
1. Информация о решении ЕСПЧ от 29.06.2010 по делу «Юбер Карон и другие (Hubert Caron and Others) против Франции» (жалоба № 48629/08) // Бюллетень ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... competitive resource for forging partnerships. An effective place branding policy is impossible without a precise understanding of the interests of stakeholder groups. It is essential to realize that each region is unique in its own way. Territories differ in the ... ....03.2017). (in Russ.)
22. Anholt, S. 2010, Definitions of place branding — Working towards a resolution, Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Vol. 6, p. 1—10. DOI:
23. Araújo de Azevedo, J. A., Ferreira Custódio,...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... Employment of the Kaliningrad region, available at: http://rabotakaliningrad.ru/home/rinoktruda/sitrt.aspx (accessed: 16.03.2014).
16. Foucault, M. 2003, Pravitel'stvennost' (ideja gosudarstvennogo interesa i ee genezis) [Government (the idea of the public interest and its genesis)], Logos, no. 4/5, p. 4—22.
17. Celevaja programma Kaliningradskoj oblasti «Okazanie sodejstvija dobrovol'nomu pereseleniju v Rossijskuju Federaciju sootechestvennikov, prozhivajushhih za rubezhom na 2013—2017 gody» [Target ...
A Königsberg society of friends without Kant
... in the foreground. A copy of this picture is exhibited in Kant’s Museum at the Kaliningrad Cathedral. The article makes an interesting and convincing attempt at identifying the historical figures shown in both group portraits —Lebensläufe and the ... ... ; N. Y., 1983. Bd. 1.
8. Kohnen J. Baczkos Abentheuer eines Maurers zur Warnung für Geweihete und Profane // Germanistik. Publications de l’Université du Luxembourg. 2005. Nr. 20. S. 13—34.
9. Kohnen J. Ein Königsberger Roman der Späten Aufklärung: ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... by the uncertainty of the EU-Russia relations. Young residents of Gdansk and Klaipeda reproduce dated stereotypes, and their interest in the Kaliningrad region is limited. However, as the experience of the other countries suggests, local border traffic ... ... prospects of development, Balt. Reg., no. 4 (18), p. 81—94. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-8.
15. Obshhestvennoe mnenie — 2009 [Public Opinion — 2009], Moscow, Levada Center, 208 p.
16. Obshhestvennoe mnenie — 2012 [Public Opinion — 2012], Moscow,...
A. V. Makedonov and A. A. Palshkov. The history of an epistolary (based on the correspondence stored in the Literary Museum archive of SmolSU)
... responsible for Smolensk collection. This discussion itself was the focal point of A. A. Palshkov's correspondence. The interlocutors' interpersonal relations as well as techniques of their academic debates in the epistolary discourse make an issue of great interest. The materials used in the article are new to academic publications.
1. Акимова Т. П. Лингвокультурологические характеристики эпистолярного текста (на материале писем классиков русской литературы ...
The foreign policy of Poland and the Kaliningrad region in 1989—2012
... in the article is not unusual for political science and is based on analysing original (documents) and secondary (scholarly publications, press articles) sources. The authors also use the system and decision analysis methods. The analysis covers the ... ...
1. Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz, W. 2004, The geopolitical signifance of the Kaliningrad oblast from the perspective of Russian interests in the Russian Sea Region. In: Palmowski, T. (ed.). The Framework of regional development in cross-border areas of North-Eastern ...
Crimea in the legacy of B. D. Grekov, fellow of the Academy of Sciences
Crimea holds a very special place in the biography of B. D. Grekov (1882—1953), an outstanding Russian historian and a fellow of the Soviet Academy of Sciences. Crimea was his long-standing research interest and a place of work and leisure. Some of his years spent in Crimea were very productive, and others were hard and lean. This article presents archive materials and other publications to analyse the stages and episodes of the scholar’s life and oeuvre in Crimea.
1. Office of the Federal Security Service of Russia for St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region, Arсhive №P 49829. T. 1: Po obvineniyu Vvedenskogo A. A....
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
... the key aspects of the region’s economic security, identify threats, and provide a critical assessment different solutions to this problems. The research is based on the data of Rosstat and international statistics (IEA), analytical materials, and publications on the problems of global and regional energy security.
The articles suggests that the optimal solution to the energy security problem is to integrate the region in the common energy market of the Baltic Sea region, which would serve the interests of all Baltic Sea states.
1. Dolzer M. How the Russian nuclear plant in Kaliningrad can help Baltic States integrate with EU power grid. September 30, 2014. URL: http://www.energypost. eu/russian-nuclear-power-plant-kaliningrad-help-baltic-states-integrate-eu-power-grid/ ...
Georges Gurvitch and Sergey Hessen on the Possibility of Forming Social Unity
The early decades of the last century saw European philosophical thought becoming increasingly interested in the sociological extension of the idea of law. From the viewpoint of the sociology of law, law is formed in the ... ... Sovremennye zapiski. Vospominaniya redaktora [Annales contemporaines. Editor’s Memoirs]. Bloomington: Indiana University Publications. (In Rus.)
Vorobiev, M. V., 2017. The Philosophical and Legal Content of Sergey Hessen’s Concept of Personality....
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
.... The authors then posit that a study of monotown- related issues would be incomplete without accounting for stakeholders’ interests and relations. Monotown problems become apparent in the context of institutional agreements carried out with high transition ... ... [Monotown in Russia: Problems and Solutions], Problemnyj analiz i gosudarstvennoupravlencheskoe proektirovanie [Problem analysis and public management design], Vol. 4, no. 5.
14. Medvedev provedet soveshhanie po zanjatosti v monogorodah [Medvedev will hold ...
Elitist reasons behind the German revolution of November 1918
... Although the revolutionary events in Russia attract greater attention, the German revolution of November 1918 is of no less interest. In this article, I set out to highlight the situation of the German ruling elite on the eve of the war. The absence ... ... policies. Incompetent leadership and frequent political scandals, which discredited the German ruling elite in the eyes of the public, created an extremely negative image of the monarchy. Thus, the lack of competent managers and political leaders able to ...
Kant on the rights of citizens in matters of religion: The concept of religious tolerance in the German Enlightenment
The universal public law is a section of Kant’s lectures on natural right, which he delivered in 1784. A traditional part of the then natural ... ... government. However, they were not identical in the name or function to the executive, legislative, and judicial powers. Of interest is the justification of the exclusion of certain powers from the monarch’s authority — the monarch must not dispense ...
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
... EU-Russia Summit, SPEECH/ 10/ 734, Brussels, 7 December 2010.
4. Coleman, N. 2009, European Readmission Policy: Third Country Interests and Refugee Rights, Leiden, Martinus Nihoff Publishers.
5. Council of the European Union. 1997, Decision of 30 October ... ... Schimmelfennig, F. 2009, EU Rules beyond EU borders? Theorizing External Governance in European Politics, Journal of European Public Policy, no. 16 (6), September 2009, p. 791—812.
17. Potemkina, O. 2005, A ’Friendly Schengen Border’ and Illegal ...
The current state and problems of fishing industry development in the coastal regions of the Russian Federation
... Russia and reciprocal food import restrictions by our country, the condition of the domestic fishing industry is of particular interest. The article analyzes the quantitative parameters of the industry, identifies key leading companies, shows the dynamics ... ... государственной статистики : [сайт]. URL:
connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1138623506156 (дата обращения: 21.07.2019).
20. О мерах по реализации ...