The major transformations of scientific views on public ad-ministration: a sociological analysis
This article examines transformation of the social administrative resources through different historical periods. The author suggests criteria for analyzing evolution of scientific views on public administration: sociological time and the volume of the social ties. On the basis of these criteria, the author identifies the stages of cardinal changes in public administration. The optimum administrative model is suggested for each of these stages....
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... assessment of the impact of different groups of external, internal, and independent factors on value chains, based on the criterion of optimal factor income. In conclusion, the authors offer recommendations for using the proposed models in business, public administration and regional economic modeling.
1. Andreeva, T. V. 2011, The projecting of product cost creation chains in food industry, Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Orenburg State University], Vol. 13, no. 132, p....
The requirements for concluding administrative contracts developed in Russian legal science
This paper attempts to summarise the established in Russian legal science conceptions of legal regulation of contract forms of public administration implementation and offers a model of legal regulation of preparation and conclusion of administrative contracts.
Российской Федерации от 30 ноября
Development of the Soviet public administration system on the territory of the Kaliningrad region (April — June 1945)
This article analyses the formation of the Soviet public administration system in the Kaliningrad region in the first months after the Battle of Konigsberg. The author focuses on the functioning of military commandant’s offices and the temporary civil administration.
1. Кретинин Г. В. Военные ...
Problems of Defining ‘Administrative Act notion in Russian and German Law
Baden-Wuertenberg // Neue Zeitschrift fuer Verwaltungsrecht. 1987.
Nordrhein Westfalen // Oberverwaltungsgerichtsenscheidungen. 16. 289.
administrative acts, (legal acts of public administration).
Geography of Electoral Volatility in the Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship of Poland
15. Lykoshina, L. S. 1994, Processy obschestvennoj transformacii i konflikty v Pol'she 90-h godov [Processes of public transformation and conflicts in Poland of the 90th years], Moscow. (In Russ.)
16. Lykoshina, L. S. 2015, «Pol'sko-pol'skaya ... ... (In Russ.)
Tarasov Ilya N., Fidrya Efim S.
political geography, Warmia and Mazury voivodeship, Poland, electoral volatility, administrative reforms
Network Transformations in Economy
... Ernst D., Kim L. GPNs, knowledge diffusion and local capability formation //Research Policy. 2002. P. 1417—1429.
18. Forfas publications. Innovation networks. The national policy and advisory board for enterprise, science, technology and innovation, ... ... Journal. 1995. № 38.P. 85—112.
25. Gulati R. Social Structure and Alliance Formation Pattems: A Longitudinal Analysis // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1995. № 40. P. 619—52.
26. Gulati R., Singh H. The Architecture of Cooperation: Managing ...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... means of boosting national competitiveness. The regional polarisation approach, which seeks to create new and support the existing nodes of a regional economic system — clusters, technopoles, industrial districts, etc., — has gained wide currency in public administration. The heralds of such forms of spatial networking are various institutional, cultural, organizational, technological, social, and cognitive proximities. Combinations of these proximities create the unique mosaic of a regional milieu. Geographical ...
The programme approach to the improvement of the physical culture and sports system in the Kaliningrad region
This article focuses on the conceptual bases of the programme for physical culture and sports development in the exclave region of Russia. The author analyses the system of public administration in this field and puts forward proposals to improve the legal framework of its development.
Pelmenyov V. K.
regional development programme, state support, physical culture, material resources
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... environmental risks. The article offers a number of measures aimed at the reduction of environmental risks, better protection of public health and a more efficient environmental monitoring.
1. Avaliani, S. L., Revich, B. A., Zaharov, V. M. 2001. Regional'naya ... ... Musiychuk, Yu. I., Strukov, D. R. 2012. Practical experience of use of geographic information systems in support of adoption of administrative decisions in health care of St. Petersburg, ArcReview, no. 1 (60), available at:
On the employment status of Andrei Bolotov in Königsberg
... office, he never had an official rank. The study makes it possible to clarify the role that Bolotov had in the local Russian administration as well as to understand his attitude to service in that difficult period for the Russian nobility.
Maslov,... ... Seven Years War]. Vol. 1. Moscow (in Russ.).
Veselova, A. Yu., 2013. Letters of A. T. Bolotov to N. E. Tulubyev (1760—1761). Publication by A. Yu. Veselova. Ezhegodnik Rukopisnogo otdela Pushkinskogo doma [Yearbook of the Manuscript Department of the ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... Regions and Cross-border Retail-Trading, Scientific Papers of the University of Pardubice, Series D, Faculty of Economics & Administration.
4. Gal, Z. 2009, Danube Region- Past, Present and Future Prospect of Transnational Cooperation as a Playground ... ... trans-border cooperation, TILTAI, Bridges, Socialsciences, KlaipedaUniversity, no. 3.
14. VTsIOM. The site of the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center, available at:
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... 2007—2013, available at:
13. Memorable sign of Soviet-Polish friendship, Administration of the urban district "City of Kaliningrad", available at:
http://www.klgd.ru/social/culture/memory/compare12.... ... for posting information on the preparation by federal executive bodies of draft normative legal acts and the results of their public discussion,available at:
(accessed 17.01.2017). (In Russ.)
24. Fedorov, G....
Harry S. Truman and Racial Segregation Problem in USA in Second Half of the 1940s
... to raise the question of the necessity to eliminate this shameful tradition.
Papers of the Presidents of the United States. Harry S. Truman. 1947. Washington, 1961.
Papers of the Presidents of the United States. Harry S. Truman. 1948. Washington, 1964.
Administration. A Documentary History. N.
Counsel to the President. N.
The Forrestol Diaries. N.
Memoirs by Harry S. Truman. Vol.
. Years of Trial and Hope: ...
Key features of organisational leadership in governmental executive bodies
... характеристики взаимодействия руководителя в управленческой структуре // Организационная психология: хрестоматия. СПб., 2000. С. 294—302.
Makarov S. N.
leadership, public administration, status characteristics of management agent.
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... policies, alongside a study on the attitudes of political elites make it possible to conclude that anti-nostalgia, the negative assessment of the Soviet life-style, criticism of it and attempts to keep the former Soviet decision makers out of Lithuania’s public administration are key ways of treating the past in Lithuania. All efforts to accommodate a more permissive attitude towards the Soviet past and civil servants whose career began under the Soviets do not find much support within the Lithuanian elite.
Agriculture produce procurement in the post-war years (based on the materials of the Kaliningrad rural district of the Kaliningrad region)
... analyses the policy of compulsory procurement of agricultural produce from farmers in the late 1940s — mid-1950s. Currently, the public procurement of the Stalin era is recognised as a forced seizure of grain and other products in rural areas. Based on the ... ...
Kaliningrad oblast, agriculture of RSFSR in post-war years, collective farms, procurement policy, organization of administrative control at the local level
Assessment of the Socio-economic Development of Russian Regions: an Overview of Approaches
... approaches to assessing the social and economic development of Russian regions. There are different types of assessment – administrative, ranking and scientific ones. Each type of assessment has its own parameters – the subject of assessment, frequency,... ... показатели РФ в 1991—2016 гг. URL:
statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1270707126016 (дата обращения: 12.12.2017).
2. Регионы России. Социально-экономические ...
In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
... the development of mechanisms for innovating socio-spatial systems. These mechanisms should take into account the specific features and inalienable resources of territories. Whereas regional innovation systems are becoming increasingly acknowledged in public administration as versatile, the stage of a system life cycle, which is an equally important factor, often escapes managerial attention. In this article, I analyse the innovation system of the Kaliningrad region at its inception. The Kaliningrad case ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... 24.07.2017). (in Russ.)
25. From concession to PPP, 2016, Law firm VEGAS LEX, available at
(accessed 20.10.2016). (in Russ.)
26. PPP-info. Federal portal "Infrastructure and ... ... partnerstvo: grazhdanskopravovye, administrativno-pravovye i finansovo-pravovye aspekty [Public-private partnership: civil law, administrative law and financial and legal aspects], Moscow, 492 p. (in Russ.)
29. Belitskaya, A. V. 2012, Pravovoe regulirovanie ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... 2003. № 4 (1). С. 45—63.
11. Ahuja G. Collaboration networks, structural holes, and innovation: A longitudinal study // Administrative Science Quarterly. 2000. № 45 (3). P. 425—455.
12. Barca F., Mccann P., Rodríguez-Pose A. The case for regional ... ... paradigm // Policy Options. 2004. Febr. P. 39—44.
15. Brette O., Chappoz Y. The French competitiveness clusters: Toward a new public policy for innovation and research? // J. of Economic Issues. 2007. № 41 (2). P. 391—398.
16. Butler J. E., Hansen ...
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... businesspeople. The main empirical finding can be summarised by quoting a Finnish CEO, “Belarus is like any other market on the globe with the exception that foreign firms do not want to attract publicity about their activities in the country due to the poor public image of Belarus.”
1. Astley, W. G.,Van de Ven, A. H. 1983, Central Perspectives and Debates in Organization Theory, Administrative Science Quarterly, no. 28, p. 245—273.
2. Aswathappa, K. 2009, Essentials of Business Environment, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai.
3. Belokon, M. 2014, Belarus slide package for a foreign investor, Pan-European Institute, University ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... I. 2013, O morskoj doktrine Rossijskoj Federacii do 2030 goda i koncepcii federal'nogo zakona o gosudarstvennom upravlenii morskoj
dejatel'nost'ju [About the Marine Doctrine of the Russian Federation until 2030 and the concept of the federal law on public administration maritime activities], Navigacija i gidrografija [Navigation and Hydrography], no. 35, p. 8—17.
3. Vargina, T. V., Myakinenkov, V. M. 2008, Gradostroitel'nyj kodeks RF [Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation], Upravlenie razvitiem ...
Innovations in higher education
... психолого-педагогические науки. 2015. № 3 (33). С. 43—50.
12. Fullan M. Overview of the Innovative Process and the User // Interchange. 1972. № 3 (2/3). P. 1—45.
13. Gorton R. A. Conflict, controversy and crisis in School Administration and supervisions: issues, cases and concepts for the 70s. Dubuque ; Brown, 1972.
14. Armstrong L. Barriers to Innovation and Change in Higher Education. URL:
(дата обращения: 22.03.2016).
15. Opportunities for change. Education innovation and reform during and after conflict / ed. by S. Nicolai; Internation Institute for Education ...
Factors of Legal Classifier Construction and Improvement Methods
... influencing the construction and development of the united legal classifier in the Republic of Belarus and the classifier of legal acts in the Russian Federation: legal systems and all its structures, legislative system and all its structures, the system of public administration; electronic system of legal information collecting, processing, storage, systematisation and dissemination. The author offers to methods to improve the inner structure of the legal classifiers of the Republic of Belarus and the Russian ...
State archive institutions in Russia as part of the party and public administration in the 1960-1980s
This article addresses the problem of development of state archive institutions in Russian in the period of developed socialism in the USSR. It is shown that, despite certain professional achievements, Russian state archives were faced with unfavourable conditions explained by the ideological and political requirements of the Soviet party and state mechanism. The issue of the inequality of the RSFSR in terms the possession and use of national documentary heritage.
1. 20 лет архивного строительства...
The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application
In this article the authors detail the methodology of regional development forecasting with the balance method. They provide with an overview and assessment of the existing models and systems, and their use for the purposes of public administration at the regional level. The article underlines the need to develop a balance approach models for specific territorial conditions. In particular, the authors identify the possibilities of studying the connections between the proportions of ...
Integration of Ethnic Groups and Regions into United Political and Legal Space: Characterising ‘Empire’ Scientific Category
The «empire» category is determined in legal science by historical and political characteristics and based on multi-structural public traditions. Imperial administration strengthens the asymmetrical status of ethnic groups and regions in their relation to the centre. Their integration dynamics is preconditioned, first and foremost, by geopolitical and geo-economic factors. The author provides his own vision ...
A Situational Approach to Strategic Management and Monitoring of Regional and Urban Development
... Development of the City of Moscow until 2015 (as commissioned by the Department of Economic Policy and Development of the Government of Moscow) by an international team headed by the experts of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration and the Higher School of Economics.
1. Atkinson, R. 2010, Evroremont gradostroitel'noj politiki [Eurorepair urban policy], Territorija i planirovanie [Territory and planning], no. 2 (26), p. 21—29.
2. Zhitkov, V. A., Labrents, B. V....
New stage in the development of political science in Russia
... of Independent States: Recruitment and Rotation Tendencies, Comparative Sociology, Vol. 6, no. 1—2. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1163/156913307X208140.
17. Gaman-Golutvina, O. 2008, The Changing Role of the State and State Bureaucracy in the Context of Public Administration Reforms: Russian and Foreign Experience, Journal of Communist Studies and Transition Politics, Vol. 24, no. 1, p. 37—53. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/13523270701840449.
18. Monroe, K. R. (ed.) 2005, Perestroika! The Raucous Rebellion ...
National monetary policy and the role of banks in increasing its efficiency
... analysis of current problems relating to banking activities; making effective use of objective economic laws and all the means of administrative and economic influence that the Bank of Russia has.
1. Гейвандов Я. А. Какой Центральный ... .... 86. P. 1—20.
17. Hainz Ch., Hakenes H. The politician and his banker — How to efficiently grant state aid //Journal of Public Economics. 2012. Vol. 96, iss. 1—2. P. 218—225.
18. Hanson S. G., Stein J. C. Monetary policy and long-term real rates ...
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... // Евразийская экономическая интеграция. 2008. № 1. URL:http://www.eabr.org/media/img/rus/publications/magazine/no1/n1_2008_14_Vardomskiy.pdf (дата обращения: 01.06.2014).
3. Герасименко Т.... ..., Lindstrоm M., Lihuto K. The external economics relations of the Kaliningrad Region. Turku scool of economics and business administration, Discussion. 1998. Р. 2.
28. Vision and Strategy around the Baltic. URL: http://vasab.leontief.net/vasab2010/part2r....
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
6. Bhattacharya C., Korschun D., Sen S. Strengthening Stakeholder-Company Relationships through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives //Journal of Business Ethics. 2009. Vol. 85. P. 257—272.
7. Bovaird T. Public governance: balancing stakeholder power in a network society //International Review of Administrative Sciences. 2005. Vol. 71, № 2. P. 217—228.
8. Brugha R., Varvasovszky Z. Stakeholder analysis: a review // Health Policy and Planning. 2000. Vol. 15, № 3. P. 239—246.
9. Castells M. The information age: Economy, society and culture....
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... and Practical Conference] (Russia, Ufa, April 29, 2009), vol. 1, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye i mezhdunarodno-
pravovye problemy [Public legal and international legal issues], Ufa, pp. 161—163.
8. Case C-467/98 Commission v Denmark, 2002, European Court ... ... Kodeks RF ob administrativnyh pravonaru-shenijah:federal'nyj zakon ot 28 dekabrja 2009 g. № 380-FZ [Amendments to the Code of Administrative Offenders-sheniyah: Federal Law of December 28, 2009 № 380-FZ], Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... categorize the actions it took to manage the influx of migrants and asylum seekers from the 1980s until the time when supranational administrative bodies were granted mandates in the spheres of Justice and Home Affairs (JHA) of the EU Member States. We conclude ... ... T. The extraterritorialisation of asylum and the advent of «protection lite». available at: http://www. diis. dk/graphics/Publications/WP2007/ wp%202007—2-til%20web. pdf (accessed 5 June 2011).
18. Convention relative à la détermination de l’État ...
On trends in the development of cross-border cooperation in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation
... сотрудничества Литва — Россия 2014—2020 : [офиц. сайт]. URL:
2018/02/obscaja-informacija-o-programme-prigranitchnogo-sotrudnitchestva-litva- rossija-2014—2020.pdf (дата ... ... Lindstrоm M., Lihuto K. The external economic relations of the Kaliningrad Region. Turku school of economics and business administration, Discussion. Kaliningrad, 1998.
Klemeshev A., Fedorov G., Zverev Yu. et al. Concept of development of the Kaliningrad ...
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... Algirdas Brazauskas and Vytautas Landsbergis history of the concept], Vilnius.
11. Matonyte, I. 2009, Ex-nomenklatura and Ex-dissidents in the Post-communist Parliaments of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas [Public Policy and Administration], no. 29, p. 28—39.
12. Matonyte, I. 2008, (Liberal) mass media and the (multi) party system in post-communist Lithuania, Central European Journal of communication, no. 1, p. 123—144.
13. Matonyte, I. 2003, The Parliamentary Elite ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... http://www.cbr.ru/eng/statistics/ (accessed 15.03.2015).
7. The World Factbook, 2015, available at: https://www.cia.gov/library/ publications/the-world-factbook/ (accessed 15.03.2015).
8. Vneshnjaja torgovlja Rossijskoj Federacii po osnovnym stranam za janvar'- ... ... Paradigm, Multinational Business Review, Vol. 18, no. 1, p. 13-34.
14. Europe Brent Spot Price FOB, 2015, U. S. Energy Information Administration, available at: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=rbrte&f=m (accessed 14.05.2015).