Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Douglas, M., Wildavsky, A. B. 1982, Risk and culture: an essay on the selection of technical and environmental dangers, University of California Press, Berkeley.
33. Dake, K. 1990, Technology on trial: Orienting dispositions toward environmental and health hazards. Doctoral dissertation. University of California at Berkeley.
34. Dake, K. 1991, Orienting dispositions in the perception of risk: an analysis of contemporary worldviews and cultural biases, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, Special Issue on Risk and Culture, no. 22, p. 61—82.
35. Gastil, J., Jenkins-Smith, H., Silva, C. 1995, Analysis of cultural bias survey items, Institute for Public Policy, University of New Mexico.
36. Marris, C., Langford, I., O’Riordan,...
Psychological health risks to children in modern education
... reguljacii socialnogo povedenija lichnosti. Metodologicheskie problemy social'noj psihologii. Moscow, pp. 89—105.
Allport, G. W.
1935. Attitudes. In: Murchison, C. Handbook of Social Psychology. Worcester, pp. 798—884.
psychological health risks, healthy lifestyle attitude and behavior
Analysis of contextual mental health factors in adolescent girls and women of fertile age
... in adolescent girls and women of fertile age and to identify the relationship with contextual factors that adversely affect health.
The research found that the most important contextual factors affecting psychological health and the prevalence of psychopathologies in adolescent girls and women of fertile age are family environment,... ... psychopathologies, and also affect the disorders, exacerbating the female problems.
Kazantseva N. V., Kinal E. N.
psychopathology, risk factors, mental health, stress
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... Dowd J. B. et al. Mapping hospital demand: demographics, spatial variation, and the risk of “hospital deserts” during COVID-19 in England and Wales. OSF Preprints,... ... policy brief archive). N. Y., 2020.
9. Brooks S. K., Webster R. K., Smith L. et al. The psychological impact of quarantine and how to reduce it: Rapid review of the evidence... ....31219/osf.io/nmx9w
14. Zhang Y., Ma F. Z. Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Mental Health and Quality of Life among Local Residents in Liaoning Province, China: A Cross-Sectional...
Social study of psychoavtive substance abuse in the Baltic region state: The Russian component of the international study
... Is it important to prevent early exposure to drugs and alcohol among adolescents? // Psychological Science. 2008. № 19. Р. 1037—1044.
10. Viner R. M., Taylor B. Adult... ... Community Healt. 2007. № 61. Р. 902—907.
11. WHO: Global status report on alcohol and health 2014. URL: http:// www. who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/en/... ... adolescents, psychoactive substances, alcohol, drugs, psychoactive substance abuse risks, international study, tabacco, smoking.
On the problem of modeling the strategic behavior of states in geoeconomics
... al. (eds.). N. Y., 1990.
27. Thaler R., Sunstein C. Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth and Happiness. Yale University Press, 2008.
28. Tversky A., Kahneman... ... Advances in prospect theory: Cumulative representation of uncertainty // Journal of Risk and Uncertainty. 1992. Vol. 5, № 4. P. 297—323.
Neverov A. N., Markelov A... ...
economic behavior, behavioral geoeconomics, state, strategic behavior, economic and psychological factors, routines.