Representation of projective connections on the SH -distribution of the projective space
Projective connections defined by projection and associated to subbundles , L, E of the strong dual threefold distribution (the SH -distribution) of the projective space are constructed. Coverages of torsion-curvature tensors components of the constructed projective connections , , of subbundles , L, E of the SH -distribution respectively are given. The way of creation of dual projective connections ...
The hierarchy of the subgroups of the linear group at isolation of one index value
Non effective, factor-effective and special-effective projective spaces are considered. In an non effective projective space the linear group is acting. When one index value is isolated in the Cartan structure equations of a linear group, the hierarchy of its seven subgroups is constructed.
1. Лумисте Ю....
Covariant differentials and covariant derivatives associated with surface of projective space
The paper is concerned with m-dimensional surface in n-dimensional projective space. In studying fundamental-group connection Bianchi identities are found. It is proved that alternated covariant derivatives for the components of the first type connection object are equal to the corresponding components of the curvature tensor, ...
Fundamental-group connections, induced by composite clothing of family of centered planes in projective space
This paper continues the cycle of works dealing with connections on a smooth family of centered planes in projective space. It is shown that composite clothing of such a family induces three-parameter bunch of bundles of fundamental-group connections. One induced connection is allocated from each of this bundles. Coincidence conditions of the received connections and ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... transnational network of business incubators in the Baltic Sea region. The author identifies promising areas of cooperation between North-West Russia, Finland, Norway, and Estonia in the field of innovations, including telecommunications, information and, space; biological, environmental and nanotechnologies; software, medicine, education, culture, energy efficiency and ecological construction, as well as the development of creative industries. The article pays attention to large-scale national projects, such as “St. Petersburg Corridor — Two Model Open Innovation Platform” and “Partnership in commercialization of Russian innovations”.
1. Budargin, G. 2009, Evroregiony s uchastiem Rossii: istorija sozdanija i perspektivy razvitija ...
Creation of the Norden normalization of the L-, E-subbundles of the SH -distribution of the projective space
Norden 1st and 2nd kind inner normals of the L-, E-subbundle of a special class (SH -distribution) of the regular threefold distributions (H -distributions) of the projective space are constructed.
1. Попов Ю. И. Сильно взаимные трехсоставные распределения проективного пространства // Вестник Балтийского федерального университета ...
The differential and geometrical structures associated with the regular tangently r-framed hyperstrip of the projective space
-structures and almost contact structures in the tangent T-, -, L-subbundles of the regular tangently r-framed hyperstrip Hm of the n-dimensional projective space are introduced. Analytical signs and geometrical interpretations characterize the examined structures.
1. Фиников С. П. Метод внешних форм Картана в дифференциальной геометрии. М. ; Л....
Normal connections of the L-subbundle of a strongly mutual distribution of the projective space
The special class of the threefold distributions of the projective space Pn — VH -distribution — is considered. In each center X of VH -distribution the incidence relation of the elements of the -, M-, H-subbundle has an appearance X r Mm Hn1, where r m n 1. This class is characterized ...
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
... can be used in developing a common educational space of the CIS countries. Of special significance are the models that involve public organizations. Through establishing mutual connections, domain models create more complex globule structures. Network projects initiated within globules and involving different domains contribute to the emergence of a selfdeveloping common space.
1. Григорьян Э. Р., Мунтян М. А. и др. Глобализация и моделирование социальной динамики. М., 2001.
2. Дахин А. Н. Педагогическое моделирование: ...
The influence of the transport factor on the investment competitiveness of coastal regions in the European part of Russia.
... combination of the basic territorial growth factors, the coastal regions of the European part of Russia, where large urbanized spaces have already been developed or are being developed, are of the greatest potential compared to other regions of the country.... ... development and investment attractiveness of these regions is the implementation of large trasnsport infrastructure projects. The article analyzes how the implementation of projects under the Federal Target Program “Development of the Transport ...
Intrinsic clothing of a family of hyperplane elements with envelope surface of centers
In multidimensional projective space a family of hyperplane elements with envelope surface of centers is considered. The problem of construction of invariant clothing intrinsically attached to such a family intrinsically is set. This problem is solved in a special case characterized ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... regions of Russia’s North-West. Designing and developing transboundary tourist routes is a step towards a transboundary tourist space. The author outlines avenues towards the development of transboundary tourist routes and transboundary tourism in the border ... ... Belgium. p. 38.
2. Baltic Culture and Tourism Route Fortresses, 2007, Results of trans-national cooperation in INTERREG-III-B project 2005—2007, Berlin, p. 146.
3. Bâtea (Bota), C.-M. 2014, Cross-border projects means for sustainable tourism development ...
Parallel displacements of directions on the Grassmann-like manifold of centered planes
In projective space the Grassmann-like manifold of centered planes is considered. Parallel displacements of directions on this manifold are studied.
1. Белова О. О. Связность в расслоении, ассоциированном с грассманоподобным ...
The torsion tensor of an analog of the Neifeld connection on a Grass-mannian-like manifold of centered planes
This article considers the Grassmanian-like manifold of cen-tered m-planes in the projective space Pn. A torsion object of the Neifeld con-nection is introduced in the fibering over the manifold . It is shown that this object forms a tensor containing one elementary and four simple subtensors.
1. Белова О. О. Связность в расслоении,...
Normal generalized affine connection associated with the Grassman-like manifold of centred planes
In projective space a Grassman-like manifold of centred planes is considered. The normal affine connection, associated with the manifold, is set in generalized fibering. Field of the affine connection object defines torsion and curvature tensors contained one elementary ...
About Coinciding and Interpretation of Connections Induced on an Family of Centered Planes
Family of centered planes in projective space is investigated. It is shown that composite clothing of this family induces 6 bunches of group connections. In each of this bunches one connection is allocated. Their conditions of coinciding are found. Geometric interpretation each of them is done....
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... development of maritime sectors, 2008, Overview of the applied research methodology, Commissioned by the European Commission (DG MARE), November. 16. Backer, H., Frias, M. (eds.). 2012.
15. Planning the Bothnian sea — key findings of the Plan Bothnia project, Helsinki.
16. Nolte, N., Toben, S., Lamp, J. 2012, BaltSeaPlan Report 2 — Strategies with relevance for German maritime space, Hamburg.
17. Morf, A. 2012, BaltSeaPlan Report 7 — Strategies with relevance for Swedish maritime space, Gothenburg.
18. Gee, K., Kannen, A., Heinrichs, B. 2011, BaltSeaPlan Report 8 — Towards a common spatial vision: Implications of the international ...
Curvature of 2nd type induced on plane distribution
In many-dimensional projective space the plane distribution is considered. The curvature of group connection of 2-nd type, induced by composite clothing of plane distribution, is constructed. It is proved, that a immovability of Cartan’s plane and Bortolotti’s hyperplane in case ...
Post-Soviet space in contemporary curricula and cooperation projects
... education, integration processes in the former Soviet Union, globalization and the development of international cooperation.
Guschin Alexander, Levchenkov Andrei
countries of the Baltic Sea region, interdisciplinary approach, education, post-Soviet space, the Commonwealth of Independent States, "Russian World", cooperation, forum
Ergonomics and the translation process
The translation process can be regarded as a complex system involving many agents, organizational factors such as workflow, communication processes, project management, job security, and translator status. Environmental factors in the physical sense (e. g. lighting, temperature, air quality, space) as well in the broader sense of the role of translation and translators in the economy and society as a whole can also influence the process. Viewing translation from an ergonomic perspective can provide an appropriate framework to understand the ...
Strongly mutual threefold distributions of projective space
Construction of a general theory of a special class ( -distribution) of the regular threefold distributions ( -distribution ) of the projective space consisting of a basic distribution of the 1st kind of r-dimensional planes are equipped with the distribution of the 1st kind of m-dimensional planes and equip distribution 1st the first kind of hyperplane elements (hyperplanes) with the ...
Bundles of Projective Normals of the Hyperband Distribution of an Affine Space
It is shown that the H -distribution for each L-, L-, H-subbundles generates three one-parametrical families of Norden internal normalizations in the 2nd order differential neighbourhood. Construction H-subbundle of the Fubini and Wilczynski projective normals is given. Canonical bundles of 1st and 2nd kind normals are constructed for each L-, L-, H-subbundles of the H-distribution.
1. Алшибая Э. Д. К геометрии распределений гиперплоскостных ...
English and Russian evaluative adverbs
... words enables introduction of unambiguous metrics over the set of Russian (axes X) and English (axes Y) adverbs. Coordinates of antonyms and those synonyms which connect antonymous pairs are displayed in the two-dimensional English-Russian bilingual space.
1. Азарова И. В., Митрофанова О. А., Синопальникова А. А. Компьютерный тезаурус русского языка типа WordNet. URL:
index.ru.shtml (дата обращения: 11.02.2018).
2. Александрова З. Е. Словарь синонимов русского языка : практ. справочник. М., 2005.
3. Бабенко ...
A semicanonical normal affine connection associated with the distribution
In manydimensional projective space distribution of planes is considered. The way of giving normal generalized affine connection associated with the distribution is proposed. It is shown that this connection is given by connection tensor and normal linear connection object. They define ...
Strongly associated threefold distributions of projective space
Construction of a general theory of a special class (SH -distribution) of the regular threefold distributions (H -distribution) of the projective space Pn consisting of a basic distribution of the 1st kind of r-dimensional planes r are equipped with the distribution of the 1st kind of m-dimensional planes Mm (m r) and equip distribution 1st the first kind of hyperplane elements (hyperplanes) ...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... The crisis in several EU countries is associated with a complex of causes that deplete the platform for multilateral cooperation in Europe. To a lesser extent, the crisis has affected the states that are actively involved in cross-border cooperation projects. The formation of European regions is closely related to the industrial development of their regions. The Post-Soviet space requires a redistribution of the overcentralized power. The abundance of Euroregions along the perimeter of certain states may be an indicator of economy's resilience to potential shocks. The provisions set forth in the article contribute to an ...
Crossborder and trans-border cooperation of medium-sized cities of Kaliningrad region in Baltic Sea Region
... Правительства Калининградской области, 2007.
Belova A. V.
... ... cooperation, Baltic Sea macroregion, crossborder
cooperation, cooperation, euroregions, integration, recipient, pan-European economic space.
Fields of fundamental and captured geometrical objects of the 2nd or-der H-distribution of affine space
... structural Λ-, L-, H-sub-bundle of hyperband H-distribution are constructed in 2nd order differential neighborhood of affine space An by means of symmetric fundamental tensors of 1st order.
1. Попов Ю. И. Введение в теорию регулярного ... ... федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2014. Вып. 10. С. 53—59.
3. Mihailescu T. Geometric differential projective. Bucuresti Acad. RTR, 1958.
4. Алшибая Э. Д. Геометрия распределений гиперплоскостных ...
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... is neither a ‘social project’ in a traditional sense, nor a set of indices that have to be followed. An ‘ideal city’ project is a model of uninterrupted process of transformation of social, material, informational and other interrelated components ... ... Burgess E. W., McKenzie R. D., Wirth L. The City. Chicago, 1926.
15. Social ecology: society-nature relations across time and space / еd. by H. Haberl, M. Fisher-Kowalski, F. Krausmann and V. Winiwater. Springer, 2016.
16. The Global Risks Report ...
Spatial Planning in the European Union: Practices to Draw on in Russia
... planning experience, in particular, the involvement of civil society in project evaluation. At the same time, it is important to take into account the features of Russian natural and socioeconomic conditions.
Chistobaev A. I., Fedulova S. I.
space, territory, urban planning, projects, planning principles, best practices, civil society
The forecasting of culture of trust in the agents of educational process at a university
... Personal elements of a culture of trust in ICT-assisted educational interactions // General and Professional Education. 2014. № 2.
4. Grebenuk T., Goncharova I. Comparative Analysis of the Results of the Study of Trust Among Participants of Educational Space in Russia and Poland // General and Professional Education. 2014. № 3.
5. Grebenuk T., Koniushenko S. The Report on the project 7 Framework Programme Marie Curie, Action People-IRSES, no. SIT 315879, Stimulators and Inhibitors of Culture of Trust in Educational Interactions Assisted by Modern Information and Com¬munication Technology Szczecin, 2014.
6. Kop R. Blogs and ...
One Belt - One Road Initiative: A Window of Opportunity for Russia’s Western Border Regions
... on the Chinese and Russian studies. Another goal is to weigh up the risks and benefits associated with the extension of the project to Russian territories. Special attention is paid to Russia’s western borderlands — 17 regions that account for 8.... ... into the Chinese Eurasian integration initiatives creates additional incentives for a positive re-evaluation of the Russian space as a whole and holds special relevance for Russia’s western borderlands. We analyse the possibility of including Russia’s ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
.... URL: http://www.foi.se/infofusion/bilder/CIMI_2006_S3_2.pdf (дата обращения: 10.04.2013).
5. Chao J. Student project collaboration using Wikis // Proceedings of the 20th Conference on SoftwareEngineering Education and Training (CSEE&T ... ... // Harvard Business Review. 2005. № 83 (7).
9. Glass R., Spiegelman M. Incorporating blogs into the syllabus: Making their space a learning space // Journal of Educational Technology Systems. 2008. № 36 (2). Р. 145—155.
10. Gonzalez-Reinhart J....
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... modelirovanija gorodskogo prostranstva v strategii razvitija turistskogo brenda territorii [Problems and approaches of modeling of urban space in the development strategy of tourism brand territory], Sever i rynok: formirovanie jekonomicheskogo porjadka [North and ... ... gradostroitel'nogo razvitija central'noj chasti goroda Kaliningrada − «Vnutrennij gorod» [Proceedings of the International Workshop project (workshop) «The concept of urban development of the central part of the city of Kaliningrad -" Inner City "],...
‘The Word, an Ulcer…’: Aleksey Chicherin’s semiotic utopia
...., 1989. A. N. Čičerin, konstruktivist poet. In: Russian Literature. Vol. XXV, pp. 469—524.
Biryukov, S. E., 2006. About projective theories of Russian avant-garde. “Phonic music” and acoustic tension in avant-garde poetic systems of the twentieth ... ...
Sakhno, I. M., 2011. Visual artifacts of poetic constructivism. Dom Burganova. Prostranstvo kul'tury [House Burganova. Culture space], 2, pp. 73—83 (in Russ.).
Sigei, S., 1996. A Brief History of Visual Poetry in Russia. In: D. Bulatov, ed. Eksperimental'naya ...
The curvature object of the fundamental-group connection of the second-order
The special class of (-framed) hypersurfaces of the projective space Pn — is defined, and its existence theorem is proved. In the differential 3rd order neighbourhood: (a) Norden–Timofeyev's normalization of the hypersurface; (b) two Norden's normalizations of the tangent -subbundle; (c) in each L-plane three ...
About geometrical objects fields of the -framed hypersurface of the projective space
The second-order curvature object contains the curvature object of the fundamental-group connection defined in the principal bundle; the curvature object of an affine connection over a manifold; second-order components. Differential comparisons for the components of the object of curvature of the second- order fundamental-group connection are made. These comparisons show that the curvature object forms a geometric object only in combination with components of the second-order connectivity object...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
....org/data/show/6D3DABEF-F203-1EE9-B76AC2297A6967A (accessed 06.06.2009).
26. Ministr jekonomiki: kosmicheskaja industrija - horoshij biznes dlja Latvii [Economy Minister: space industry - good business for Latvia], 2015, Mix Media Group, available at: http://www.mixnews.lv/ru/economics/news/2015-05-02/175319 ... ....ee/rus/novosti/obshchestvo/turpotok-iz-rossii-vestoniiu-sokratilsia-za-god-pochti-vdvoe (accessed 10.04.2015).
40. Mezhevich, N. M. 2014, Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 4–20. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-1....
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... of interrelations” international conference organized by the EU center of the I. Kant Baltic Federal University (the EU4U project).
1. Overview of Schengen Visa statistics 2009—2011, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/borders-and-visas/visa-policy/docs/overview_of_schengen_visa_statistics_2011_final_en.... ... prostranstva svobody, bezo-pasnosti i pravosudija [The problem of confidence in Russia and the EU in the framework of a common space of freedom, security and justice]. In: Potyomkina, О. Yu., Kaveshnikov, N. Yu., Kondrateva, N. B. (eds.), Evropejskij Sojuz ...
Text localization as a task of translation
... and adaptation of various Internet resources. Foreign translation agencies specialize both in translation services, and in the projects for the localization of various resources, and this fact emphasizes the practical importance of this process. The purpose ... ... localization concept in the theory of translation studies.
1. Batyukova N. A., 2011. Multilingual Localization in the Modern Virtual Space. Educational Technologies in Virtual Linguo-Communicative Space: Materials of the 4th International Virtual Conference on ...
The questions of the poet A. S. Kushner to the philosopher I. Kant regarding the otherworldly
This article proves that when addressing the problem persistent in his oeuvre — whether the humanity exists independently in space or it is a transcendental project — the Saint Petersburg poet A. S. Kushner always consults with I. Kant.
1. Гейне Г. Собр. соч.: в 10 т. М., 1958. Т. 6.
2. Кант И. Всеобщая естественная история и теория неба // Кант ...
Conceptualisation of transfer and translation in modern linguistics
39. Even-Zohar, I., 2005. Papers in Culture Research. Tel Aviv.<br>
40. Even-Zohar, I., 1981. Translation Theory Today: A Call for Transfer Theory. Poetics Today, 2(4), pp. 1—7.<br>
41. Fauconnier, G., Turner, M., 1994. Conceptual Projection and Middle Spaces. Report 9401. San Diego La Jolla, California.<br>
42. Fontaine, A., Goubet, J.-F., 2016. Présentation. Transferts culturels et réceptions de la pédagogie allemande dans l’espace francophone (XVIIIe-XXe siècles). Revue germanique international,...