The Theoretic Basis of Decision a Problem of Operational Industrial Planning with Taking into Account Coordination
Алтунин А. Е., Семухин М. В.
Модели и алгоритмы принятия решений в нечетких условиях. Тюмень, 2000.
Kolesnikov A. V., Soldatov S.
problem of operational planning, coordination, hybrid intellectual
systems, machine-building enterprise.
Development of Sea Port in Gdynia
Seaports operate on a highly competitive global transport market. To retain ... ... (terminal) must strengthen its competitive advantages in all fields of activity. Ports are to expand and modernize their infrastructure ... ... 2007—2015. Special attention is paid to the port development plan for 2020. The EU Structural Funds has provided a good opportunity ... ... problemy badawcze geografii [Geographical Research Concepts and Problems], Bydgoszcz.
9. Strategia rozwoju portu Gdynia do 2027 ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
This article explores the spatial structure and development of settlements comprising the Saint Petersburg agglomeration. Previous ... ... ekonomicheskoi bezopasnosti regionov zapadnogo porubezh’ya Rossii [Problems of economic security of the regions of the western border ... ... development of urban agglomerations, Gradostroitel’stvo [Urban planning], no. 1, p. 47—50 (in Russ.).
19. Aksenov, K.E., Brade,... ... metropolitan area: experience in assessing flows using data from cellular operators, Regional’nye issledovaniya [Regional studies], no....
The US ballistic missile defence policy in the Baltic and Nordic regions
This article examines the implications of the deployment of the US ballistic missile defense (BMD) system ... ... national security that could be taken by Russia provided the US plans to deploy BMD in Europe are fully implemented.
1. Arbatov,... ... otnoshenijah [Ten years without an agreement on missile defense: the problem of missile defense in US-Russian relations], 2012, Moscow.... ... Mière, C., Mazo, J. 2013, The Arctic As A Theatre Of Military Operations. In: Arctic Opening: Insecurity and Opportunity, adelphy ...
Georges Gurvitch and Sergey Hessen on the Possibility of Forming Social Unity
The early decades of the last century saw European philosophical thought becoming ... .... However, the concept of legal pluralism involves an inherent problem of preserving social unity: why is it that society does ... ... process of social self-organisation according to Gurvitch; 2) in the operation of the suprafunctional organisation (the state) according ... ... Philosophie. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, pp. 380-413.
Woytinsky, W., 1935. Planned Economy and Modern Labor Movement. Sovremennye zapiski ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
This article analyses the issues of EU energy policy in the 1990s-the beginning of the 2000s in ... ... common European energy policy. The 2004 EU enlargement posed the problem of taking into account the features of energy supply of ... ... gazovom rynke ES v svete pravil VTO [New requirements for foreign operators in the EU gas market in the light of WTO rules], Mosty ... ... (accessed 14 October 2011).
9. Baltic Energy Market Interconnection Plan, European Commission — Europa, available at: http://ec.europa....
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... addresses the issues pertaining to the adoption and development of legislation on irregular migration in the context of uncontrolled ... ... FIN:EN:PDF, (accessed 25.08.2015).
8. Proposal for a comprehensive plan to combat illegal immigration and trafficking of human beings ... ... peresechenija francuzsko-britanskoj granicy [The crisis in Calais: the problem of illegal crossing the French-British border], Rossijskij ... ... sudov s migrantami [Libya against the idea of the EU's special operation against the ship with migrants], 2015, RIA Novosti [RIA ...