The pollution of Susuja river (the South of Sakhalin) with phosphates
The article explores the problem of organic compounds polluting natural watercurrents (on the example of Susuja waters phosphate pollution).
И., Кочуров Б.
Геоэкология. М.: Финансы и статистика, 2005.
International legal protection of marine environment from vessel-source pollution
This article analyses the basic norms of international law on the protection of marine environment from vessel-source pollution. The universal and regional levels of legal regulation of preventing marine environment pollution are identified. Special attention is paid to the status of the Baltic Sea as a “special area” and as a “particularly sensitive sea area”....
New data on heavy metal bioconcentration on the territory of the Baltic region
... helped identify the patterns of HM accumulation depending on the amount of atmospheric precipitation. The authors calculated the indexes of HM concentration, which underlies the offered classification of the Baltic region countries by in the level of pollution.
1. Ilyin I., Rozovskaya O., Travnikov O. Heavy metals: transboundary pollution of the environment EMEP status report 2/2008 : [сайт МСЦ-Восток]. URL: http://www.msceast.org/publications.html (дата обращения: 10.01....
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... and oil product transportation, and sewage and solid waste treatment. The article outlines the main environmental problems of the Baltic Seas and the ways to solve them.
1. Emelyanov, E. M. 1995. Baltic Sea: geology, geochemistry, paleoceanography, pollution. P. P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology RAS, Atlantic Branch. Kaliningrad:Yantarny Skaz, p. 120.
2. Lass, H. U., Matthäus, W. 2008. General oceanography of the Baltic Sea. In:Feistel R., Nausch G., Wasmund N. (Ed.). State and evolution of ...
Theoretical research of working conditions of a chink without pollution near to sea coast
On the basis of a method of the image of special points the hydrodynamic model of work of a water chink at sea coast in the presence of semicircular inclusion is received. For various cases working conditions of a chink without pollution are investigated.
. Курс механики сплошных сред. М., 1972.
А., Шпилевой А.
Теория стационарных физических полей ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... Geoinformatika, no. 1, p. 28—32. (In Russ.)
11. Kurolap, S. A., Mamchik, N. P., Klepikov, O. V. 2006, Ocenka riska dlya zdorov'ya naseleniya pri tekhnogennom zagryaznenii gorodskoj sredy [Risk assessment for health of the population at tekhnogenny pollution of the urban environment], Voronezh, 220 p. (In Russ.)
12. Krasilnikov, I. A., Musiychuk, Yu. I., Strukov, D. R. 2012. Practical experience of use of geographic information systems in support of adoption of administrative decisions in health ...
Current issues in assessing the environmental damage caused by water pollution in a water-scarce region
... realted human effect based on the methodology of identifying pre¬vented ecological damage for a water-scarce region in the case of the Ural River basin. Calculations use regional per-unit damage data – cost assessments of damage per a unit of the pollutant mass. The causes oe negative uham effect on water resources and water-scarce regions in Russia are identifiied.
1. Временная методика определения предотвращенного экологического ущерба ...
The antioxidant status of plants in the conditions of urban cadmium pollution
This article analyses the level of antioxidants (water-soluble antioxidants, carotenoids, and anthocyanins) in plants under the conditions of environmental cadmium pollution. The authors emphasise excessive background concentration of cadmium in plant samples collected in Kaliningrad and note a positive correlation between cadmium concentration and traffic intensity. A negative
correlation between the Cd content ...
Estimation of Natural Protection of Groundwater in the Kaliningrad Region
This paper makes an attempt to divide the territory of the region according to the degree of groundwater protection. Protection against pollution is provided by the tight sediment layer that prevents the penetration of contaminants from the surface into the aquifer. The author distinguishes areas of insufficient natural protection, potentially dangerous in terms of certain types of chemical ...
The transformation of roadside geosystems of the Smolensk region under the impact of motor transport complex
This article shows that the annual increase in traffic in the Smolensk region affects the environmental features of roadside land pollution by oil products, heavy metals, waste, calcium chloride, and magnesium. The author emphasizes an increase in traffic accidents and road-traffic fatality on the Moscow — Minsk international route. The environmental — geographical situation ...
The biogeochemical activity of exotic gymnosperm species in industrial urbanised ecosystems
This paper presents data on the biogeochemical activity of 9 exotic gym-nosperm species in a model urban ecosystem with a high level of anthropo-genic pollution (Russia’s Non-Black Earth zone). The author examines data on the biogeochemical activity of Thuja occidentalis, Juníperus sabína, and Picea pungens in the conditions of polymetallic contamination of air and soils in the area affected by ...
Microelement content in lichen hypogymnia physodes in the forests of the Kaliningrad region
... was determined by atomic absorption and X-ray fluorescence analysis. The chemical analysis of elements resulted in the maps of spatial patterns of metals distribution. It is proposed to use the data as a "reference point" for monitoring air pollution research in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Kauppi M., Mikkonen A. Floristic versus single species analysis in the use of epiphytic lichens as indicators of air pollution in a boreal forest region, Nothern Finland // Flora. 1980. Vol. 169. № ...
Metal accumulation in urban ecosystem plants
... The study area includes major geochemical landscapes – residential, industrial, and recreational districts. The background concentration of metals in plants is studied. The study establishes the presence of significant anthropogenic sources of metal pollution of vegetation in Kaliningrad. The leaves of plants found in the urban environment show excessive background concentrations of iron, manganese, zinc, and strontium. The maximum content of pollutants in plants is registered in industrial areas ...
Numerical study of distribution of an impurity on watercourse with diffuse pollution
The diffuse pollution is considered taking into account the lateral inflow. In the calculation scheme, the impurity has a small inertia, the deposition of particles is steady. Background values are set as initial conditions for the concentration and in the initial ...
Environmental intensity of economic growth in the Baltic Sea region
National economic development is subject to a number of restrictions. One of the main constraints is the threat of complete exhaustion of non-renewable resources and environmental pollution exceeding the capacity of the planet. However, the rapid spread of resource-saving technologies is reducing the environmental intensity of economic activities. In this study, I aim to examine the ecological-economic dynamics of the environmental ...
The bioindication of heavy metal precipitation in the Kaliningrad region
The moss biomonitor technique was employed to study heavy metal precipitation in the Kaliningrad region. Graphical data interpretation, correlation and factor analysis helped distinguish the anthropogenic and natural components in moss pollution.
on heavy metals: [site of UNECE]. URL: http://www.unece. org/env/lrtap/hm_h1.htm (
Heavy Metal Deposition in Europe 1995—1996.
Topical Problems of Soil Microflora Study in Kaliningrad
The article considers the main polluting factors of urban soils and estimates the impact of anthropogenic pressure on the quantitative and qualitative composition of soil microflora. The authors outline the prospects of research on the microflora of Kaliningrad soils situated in different ...
The improvement of law enforcement activities in the field of environmental security in Russia
... world, economic activities have a significant negative effect on environmental security. The human impact on the environment is a result of gross violations of environmental laws. The law enforcement measures introduced in the field of environmental pollution often prove to be ineffective. The complications associated with identifying environmental crimes and concrete offenders result in increasing latency of environmental crimes. There is a need to decrease their latency in Russia through improving ...
Character-istics of communities chironomids lakes of the city of Kaliningrad
... пресноводных водоемах. Зообентос и его продукция / под ред. Г. Г. Винберга, Г. М. Лаврентьева. Л., 1984.
13. Michailova P., Petrova N., Bovero S. et al. Effect of environmental pollution on the chromosomal variability of Chironomus riparius Meigen 1804 (Diptera, Chironomidae) larvae from two piedmont stations // Genetica. 2000. Vol. 108, № 2. P. 171—180.
14. Панкратова В. Я. Личинки и куколки ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... N., Chernyshkov, P. P., Gordeeva, S. M. 2007, About a problem of the long-term forecast of a jack mackerel in a southeast part of the Pacific Ocean, Voprosy promyslovoj okeanologii, Vol.4, no. 1, p. 52—62. (In Russ.)
13. Interregional atmospheric pollution of territories: Kaliningrad region, 1997, St. Petersburg, 108 p. (In Russ.)
14. Mikhnevich, G. S., Gritsenko, V. A. 2008, Forecast of changes of quality of underground waters of the Kaliningrad region, Estestvennye i tehnicheskie nauki, no. ...
Glycerol Biotransformation by Nonproliferating Cells of Gluconobacter oxydans
Основы промышленной биотехнологии. М., 2004.
Kustova N., Choupakhina N.
Kaliningrad, anthropogenic pollution, soil microflora.
The condition of air in the Bogdo-Baskunchak industrial hub
This article describes the condition of air in the Bogdino-Baskunchak industrial hub. The authors analyze the atmospheric pollutant emissions by the local enterprises.
заповедник и его роль в сохранении биоразнообразия севера Астраханской области. Перспективы ...
The eco-geochemical assessment of the zone of dumped waste from the Tuvacobalt industrial complex in the Republic of Tuva
... заболеваемости населения Сибири и Дальнего Востока. Томск, 2001.
Andreichik М. F.
industrial complex waste, deficient waste disposal technologies, high non-ferrous metal content, facility destruction, soil and water pollution.
Management of the pre-recycling collection and storage of household and industrial waste
The problem of waste generation lies in that it is a major source of an-thropogenic pollution on a global scale, as well as an inevitable result of the consumer’s attitude to nature and a low coefficient of resource use. Recycling consists in the extraction of useful materials engaged in the technological pro-cesses and found in waste ...
New Data on Some Microorganism Groups in Kaliningrad Soils
и др. Практикум по микробиологии: учеб. пособ. / под ред. В.
К. Шильниковой. М., 2004.
Kurkina M., Dedkov V.,Klimova N., Lukina A., Krupnova M., Kusainova G.
Kaliningrad, anthropogenic pollution, soil microflora
The significance of terrain for the assessment of natural complex sensitivity to human impact
... Sensitivity lndex (ESI) Mapping for Oil Spill Contingency Planning and Response. URL:http://www.asprs.org/a/publications/pers/98journal/october/1998_oct_1003—1014.pdf
Zotov S., Pokrovsky A., Kesoretskikh I., Zotov I.
terrain, anthropogenic impact, pollution, natural complex sensitivity.
Role of biofouling in the coastal communities of the southern Baltic sea
... periphyton communities of algae and bacteria in the Vislinskiaya lagoon and the open coastal space of the South Baltic as well as their taxonomic composition. The authors reveal fouling indifference of the nature of the substrates and Ulva dominance in polluted water conditions. The ecological status of the studied coastal marine communities is assessed in accordance with the diversity of species. Succession of communities of bacteria and microalgae in the initial stages microfouling is confirmed.
The problems of the protection of the Baltic Sea in the regions of the Russian Federation: the example of the Kaliningrad region
... Marine Environment Protection Commission. The Helsinki Convention. URL: http://www.helcom. fi/Convention/en_GB/convention/ (дата обращения: 15.03.2010).
of the International Council for the Exploration of the Sea Working Group on Pollution in the Baltic Sea, Cooperative Research Report. 1970. Series A, №
Nechiporuk Dmitry, Nozhenko Maria
Kaliningrad region, environmental policy, Baltic Sea, HELCOM, anthropogenous eutrophication, hot spots
The relevance of studying soil microflora in the vicinity of solid waste disposal sites (the case of Kaliningrad)
... considers the impact of disposal sites on the urban environment. The author examines the role of microorganisms in the process of soil self-purification and provides data on the condition of the soil microflora in Kaliningrad according to the level of pollution, as well as the ways to study the soil microflora in the vicinity of the disposal site in the suburb of Alexander Kosmodemyanski in Kaliningrad.
1. Большаков В. А. и др. Агротехногенное загрязнение почвенного ...
Climate variability in the dynamics of seasonal development of plants in the South-East Baltic
... система в условиях изменяющегося климата // Проблемы региональной экологии. 2010. № 1. С. 77—88.
10. Barinova G., Koroleva Yu., Krasnov E. Indicative modeling and spatial evalua-tion of air pollution risk // H. Kremers, A. Susini (eds). Risk models and applica-tions. Collected papers. CODATA — Germany e. V. 2012. P. 23—24.
11. Jentzsch A. Der Frühlingseinzug des Jahres 1893: Nach den phänologischen Beobachtungen des Preussischen Botanischen ...
The accumulation of heavy metals by wild mushrooms in the Kaliningrad region
... wild edible mushrooms in Soguksu National Park in Turkey // Food Chemistry. 2011. № 128.P. 731—734.
9. Barcan V. Sh., Kovnatsky E. F., Smetannikova M. S. Berries and Edible Mushrooms in an Area Affected by Smelter Emissions // Water, Air, & Soil Pollution.1998. Vol. 103. P. 173—195.
10. Ouzouni Paraskevi K., Petridis D., Koller W.-D. et al. Nutritional value and metal content of wild edible mushrooms collected from West Macedonia and Epirus, Greece // Food Chemistry. 2009. № 115. P. 1575—1580....
Transformation of developed lands and geoecological potential of nature resource management
... Degumation of soils varies in all areas, but is most pronounced in cropping areas. The problem of soil salinization is characteristic of arid irrigated areas. In the most developed and densely populated plains and foothill areas, the earth is prone to pollution (hydrocarbons, production and consumption wastes). Assessment of the geo-ecological potential of the North-Eastern Caucasus regions on bioclimatic, geo-energetic, recreational and medico-ecological criteria has revealed a significant differentiation ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... sustainable development in the semi-arid tropics. / In: J. C. Ribot, A. R. Magalhaes and S. S. Pangides (Eds.).
Climate Variability, Climate Change and Social Vulnerability in the Semi-Arid Tropics.
Roma A. (2006). Energy, money and pollution. // Ecological Economics.
Nr. 56. P. 534-545.
Rosen, H. S. (2006) Public finance.
Sankar U. (2002). Environmental externalities. / Internet: coe.mse.ac.in/dp/envt-ext-sankar.pdf.
The features of heavy metal accumulation in forest mushrooms in the Kaliningrad region
... грибами // Микология и фитопатология. 2013. Т. 47, вып. 1. С. 12—18.
8. Barcan V. Sh., Kovnatsky E. F., Smetannikova M. S. Berries and Edible Mush-rooms in an Area Affected by Smelter Emissions // Water, Air, & Soil Pollution. 1998. Vol. 103. P. 173—195.
9. Ouzouni P., Petridis D., Wolf-Dietrich K., Riganakos K. A. Nutritional value and metal content of wild edible mushrooms collected from West Macedonia and Epirus, Greece // Food Chemistry. 2009. N 115. P. 1575—1580....
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
.... I., Kuz'mina, E. V., 2004, Otsenka ekologicheskoy chuvstvitel'nosti pribrezhnykh landshaftov Kaliningradskoy oblasti k khimicheskomu zagryazneniyu [Assessment of environmental sensitivity of coastal landscapes of the Kaliningrad region to chemical pollution]. In: Orlenok, V. V. (ed.), Pribrezhnaya zona morya:. Morfolitodinamika i geoekologiya [Nearshore: morfolitodinamic and geoekology], Proceedings of the conference, Kaliningrad, p. 228-230.
20. Fedorov, G. M. 2014, Border Position as a Factor ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
20. Hilderbrand, L.P, Norrena, E. 1992, Approaches and progress toward effective integrated coastal zone management. In: Marine Pollution Bulletin, p. 94—97.
21. King, S. D. 2003, The coastal zone environment: a place to work, rest, play and to manage. In: Green DR, King SD, editors. Coastal and marine geo-information systems: applying the technology to the environment, The ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... prostranstvenno-vremennyh masshtabov [The dynamics of the Baltic Sea in the synoptic range of spatial and temporal scales], 2007, Saint Petersburg, Gidrometeoizdat, 354 p.
10. Ivanov, V. A., Pokazeev, K. V., Sovga, Ye. Ye. 2006, Zagrjaznenie Mirovogo okeana [Pollution of the oceans], Moscow, Maks Press, 163 p.
11. Klemeshev, A. P., Federov, G. М. 1998, Obrazovanie i regional'noe razvitie [Education and regional development], Kaliningrad, 117 p.
12. Coplan-Dix, I. S. 1968, Osnovy statisticheskoj obrabotki ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Szczecińskiego, no. 589; Ekonomiczne Problemy Usług, no. 49, p. 16—36.
34. Hakanson, L. 1991, Charakterystyka fizycznogeograficzna zlewiska Morza Bałtyckiego. Środowisko Morza Bałtyckiego, Uppsala, Uniwersytet w Uppsali.
35. HELCOM, 1997. Airborne Pollutions Loads to The Baltic Sea, 1991—1995, Baltic Sea Environment Proceedings, no. 69, p. 8.
36. HELCOM. 2007. Climate Change in the Baltic Sea Area. HELCOM Thematic Assessment in 2007, Baltic Sea Environment Proceedings, no. 111, p. 10.
37. Flusseinträge ...