Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... 15 December 2012).
15. TerWal, A. 2010, Cluster emergence and network evolution: a longitudinal analysis of the inventor network in Sophia-Antipolis, Regional Studies, Vol. 45, p. 1—18.
16. Walerud, С., Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of cluster organizations, Stockholm, Stockholm School of Economics, 22 p.
17. World Investment Report, 2012: Annex Tables, available at: http://unctad.org/en/pages/DIAE/World%20Investment%20Report/Annex-Tables.aspx (accessed 17 September 2012).
18. Zámborský, ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Policy-Making, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, no. 19, p. 339―358.
37. Porter, M. 2003, The Economic Performance of Regions, Regional Studies, Vol. 37, no. 6—7, p. 549—578.
38. Rugman, A., Verbeke, A. 2003, Multinational Enterprises and Clusters: An Organizing Framework, MIR: Management International Review,Vol. 43, no. 3, p. 151―169.
39. Schenk, K.-E. 2003, Economic institutions and complexity: structures, interactions, and emergent Properties, Edward Elgar Publishing Lim ited.
40. Sonis, M., ...
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
In this paper, we examine the modern cluster theory and the specific features of regional innovation clusters as complex adaptive systems. Clusters have become a typical pattern of industrial organization in national economies under their transition to innovation-driven model of growth. We provide an overview of the contribution of various theoretical frameworks (evolutionary theory, spatial development theory, theory of technological change ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Change, Aldershot, Ashgate.
35. Malmberg, A., Power, D. 2003, (How) Do Firms in Clusters Create Knowledge? Paper presented at the DRUID Summer Conference 2003 on ‘Creating, Sharing and Transferring Knowledge: The Role of Geography, Institutions and Organizations’, 2003, June 12—14, Copenhagen.
36. Ketels, Ch. Protsiv, S. (eds.), 2014, Methodology and Findings Report for a Cluster Mapping of Related Sectors. In: European Cluster Observatory REPORT, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/initiatives/cluster/observatory/d1.2-clustermapping-report. pdf (accessed: 01.11.2014).
37. Perroux, F. 1955, A Note on the Notion ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
.... 2012, Regional sea economic clusters as a basis for socioeconomic development of coastal areas, Transportnoe delo Rossii [Transport business in Russia], no. 6 (2), p. 40—42. (in Russ.)
22. Walerud, C., Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of cluster organizations, Stockholm.
23. United Shipbuilding Corporation, available at:
(accessed 25.08.2017). (in Russ.)
Druzhinin A. G., Gorochnya V. V., Gontar N. V., Dets I. A., Lachininskiy S. S., Mikhailov A. S.
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... and the European Union], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, 392 p.
3. Leading web platform for European clusters, 2013, available at: http://www.clustercollaboration.eu (accessed 10.07.2013).
4. Välkommen till Göteborg-Oslo-samarbetet,... ... specificheskie formy territorial'noj organizacii obshhestva [Transnational and cross-border regions as specific forms of territorial organization of society], 2010, doctoral
dissertation, Kaliningrad, 364 p.
7. Kuznetsova, T. Yu., Fedorov, G. M. 2011, Territorial'naja ...
Clusters as a Form of Spatial Organisation of Economic Activity: Theory and Practical Observations
... Knowledge and Firm Competitiveness // Geografiska Annaler.
1996. Series B. Vol. 78B, № 2.
The Economics of Hybrid Organizations // Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics.
2004. Vol. 160. P. 1—32.
Hybrid organization of production and distribution // Revista de Analisis Economico.
Institutions, Institutional Innovation and Institutional Change in Clusters.
URL: http://www.druid.dk/uploads/tx_picturedb/ dw2004-902.pdf
Sölvell Ö., Lindquist G., Ketels Ch.
The Cluster Initiative Book. Boston, 2003.
cluster, region, new institutional economics, cluster classification
Features of the development of an individual educational trajectory in the framework of cluster approach
... these challenges is the introduction of cluster approach into the education system. This work analyses the organization of interaction between the agents of educational process in the framework of traditional and cluster approach. It is stressed that cluster approach to organizing the training of specialists in mechanical engi¬neering can solve most urgent problems. The author identifies the features of and makes recommendations for the development of an individual educational trajectory.
1. Винокуров М. ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... № 8 (1). P. 26—41.
41. Steiner M. Competence clusters as a new concept for regional policy // Steiner M. (ed.). Competence clusters: workshop report. Leykam, 1997. P. 17—22.
42. Stuart T. E. Interorganizational alliances and the performance of firms: ... ... P. 280—290.
44. Walker G., Kogut B., Shan W. Social capital, structural holes and the formation of an industry network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial ...
Regional-geographic approach to «tourist-recreational cluster»
The notion of «tourist-recreational cluster» is viewed as a new object of territorial organization of tourism adapted to modern conditions.The elements and features of tourist cluster, its structure, stages of establishment and ways of development are identified. The article also provides examples of the Kaliningrad region.
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... countries and regions in the world economy], Izvestija Akademii Nauk. Ser. Geograficheskaja [Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences.
Ser. geographical], no. 6, p. 15—25.
18. Prostranstvennaja organizacija hozjajstva: TPK ili Klastery? [The spatial organization of the economy: TPK or clusters?], 2006, ХХIII ezhegodnaja sessija jekonomiko-
geograficheskoj sekcii Mezhdunarodnoj Akademii regional'nogo razvitija i sotrudnichestv [XXIII Annual Session of the economic and geographic section of
the International Academy of Regional Development ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... 72(3). P. 293—313.
64. Marshall A. Principles of Economics. L., 1952. P. 627.
65. Moore J. F. Predators and prey: A new ecology of competition // Harvard Business Review. 1993. № 71. P. 75—86.
66. Nooteboom B. Innovation, learning and industrial organization // Cambridge Journal of Economics. 1999. № 23. P. 127—150.
67. Parrilli M. D. The Competitiveness of Clusters in Globalized Markets: Implications for Regional Development. L., 2016. P. 142.
68. Plore M., Sabel C. The Second Industrial Divide: Possibilities for Prosperity. N. Y., 1984. P. 355.
69. Porter M. E. The Competitive Advantage of Nations. N. ...
Factors and features of innovative development of the Republic of Crimea
... Ученые записки Таврического национального университета им. В. И. Вернадского. Сер.: География. 2009. Т. 22 (61), № 2. С. 160—166.
19. Audretsh, D. B., Feldman M. P. Innovative clusters and the industry life cycle // Review of Industrial Organization. 1996. Vol. 11. Р. 253—273.
20. Bergman, E. M. Cluster Life-Cycles: An Emerging Synthesis / eds. Industrial and Corporate Change. 2009. Vol. 19, № 1. Р. 205—238.
21. Dalum, B., Pedersen, R., Villumsen, G. Technological Life Cycles: ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning processes // Industry and Innovation. 2019. № 26 (4). P. 419—438. doi: 10.... ... cognitive distance and governance // Journal of Management and Governance. 2000. № 4 (1—2). P. 69—92.
36. Porter M. E. Clusters and the new economics of competition // Harvard Business Review. 1998. № 76 (6). P. 77—90.
37. Shearmur R., Bonnet ...
Territorial community local spaces
.... The role of science parks and business incubators in converging countries: Evidence from Portugal // Technovation. 2011. № 30. P. 278—290.
Mikhailov A. S.
spatial networking, regional networking, territorial community, spatial embeddedness, organized cluster, local production system
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... Kaliningrad region and the Baltic Sea region countries. Special attention is paid to the opportunities for the creation of innovative clusters in the Baltic region states.
1. Amosenok, Je. P., Bazhanov, V. A. 2006, Integral'naja ocenka innovacionnogo potenciala ... ... Statisticheskij sbornik [Science and Innovation in the Kaliningrad region. Statistical Compendium], 2011 Kaliningrad, Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj
oblasti, 40 p.
7. Nauchnye issledovanija i innovacii Kaliningradskoj ...
The Baltics in the Geography of the Largest Transnational Corporations of Europe
... Baltics is usually associated with “Europe” (with or without Russia and Turkey). However, in some cases the Baltic States are clustered u nder “home market” (as is the case with some Swedish companies), “former Soviet Union” (some Russian companies),... ... Descriptive Study, Journal of Accounting Research, Vol. 22, no. 1, Spring, p. 351—360.
3. Hofstede, G. 1980/81, Culture and Organizations, International Studies of Management and Organization, Vol. 10, no. 4, Winter, p. 15—41.
4. Hofstede, G. 1980,...
Network Transformations in Economy
... for Competitive Strategy. John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective. New York : Harper and Row, 1978.
48. Porter M. E. Clusters and the new economics of competitiveness // Harvard Business Review. 1998. December. P. 77—90.
49. Porter M. E. Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance.N. Y. : Free Press, 1985.
50. Powell W. W. Neither Market ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... align the diverse interests of stakeholders — groups, organizations, and individuals that affect or may be affected by the organization's actions — appears to be crucial for its success. It raises a number of management issues, which require resolution ... ... Marketing. 1994. Vol. 58, № 4. P. 1—15.
3. Bek N. N., Bek M. A., Sheresheva M. Y., Johnston W. Perspectives of SME innovation clusters development in Russia // Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing.2013. Vol. 28, № 3. P. 240—259.
4. Benson ...
Spatial development of network entrepreneurial structures of the service industry: a methodology for selecting towns for opening new outlets
... with the phenomenon of genesis and development of network forms in entrepreneurship. Special attention is given to the spatial organization of network entrepreneurial structure’s economic activity under the conditions of geographic broadening of the network ... ... (дата обращения: 12.05.2009).
network entrepreneurial structure, spatial allocation, typology of towns, cluster analysis, fuzzy set theory, key success factor, integrated assessment.
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... examined taking Russian transboundary investments, including those distorted by the ‘neighbourhood effect’ as an example.
1. Bannikov, A. Yu. 2015, Klastery kak novaja forma territorial’noj organizatsii khimicheskoj promyshlennosti Germanii [Clusters as a new form of territorial organization of the German chemical industry], PhD thesis, Moscow.
2. Vitkovskij, O. V. 1997, Geografija promyshlennosti zarubezhnyh stran [Geography of industry of foreign countries], Moscow.
3. Russian Federation: Inward Foreign Direct Investment Positions ...
Influence of hematopoietic growth factors on the activation status and functional activity of human T-lymphocytes
23. Kovanen P. E., Young L., Al-Shami A. et al. Global analysis of IL-2 target genes: identification of chromosomal clusters of expressed genes // Int. Immunol. 2005. Vol. 17, № 8. Р. 1009—1021.
24. Lifshitz L., Prutchi-Sagiv S., Avneon ... ... 2009. Vol. 46. P. 713—21.
25. Lisowska K. A. Recombinant phenotype and proliferation of CD4-positive T tymphocytes // Artif Organs. 2010. Vol. 34(3). P. 77—84.
26. Lisowska K. A., Bryl E., Witkowski J. M. Erythropoietin receptor is detectable on peripheral ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... district) and EU states of the Baltic region. The experimental check suggests that the methodology be further improved for future clustering of Russian and EU regions according to the level of their innovative development.
1. Avdulov, A. N., Kulkin, А. ... ... menedzherov “Upravlenie razvitiem organizacii” [Managing Innovation: 17-module program for managers to "Management of organization"], Moscow, INFRA-M, 272 p.
8. Dan'ko, М. 1999, Innovacionnyj potencial v promyshlennosti Ukrainy [Innovative ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... account in strategic and spatial planning at the intergovernmental level.
1. Alkhimenko, A. P. 1992, Issues of the regional organization of marine nature management and management of marine complexes. In: Alkhimenko, A. P. (ed.) Regional'naya organizatsiya ... ... theory of the development of modern societies], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
18. Mikhailov, A. S. 2014, Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 113—123. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-10.
19. The national economy ...