Formalization and solving optimal control technological complexes
... оптимального управления сложными технологическими объектами. М., 2004.
Rutkovsky A., Arounyants G., Kovaleva M., Tedeeva N.
automated systems, mathematical methods, plurality of interconnected paths, optimal control, finite control
Portfolio optimization in the case of an exponential utility function and in the presence of an illiquid asset
... Fleming W., Soner H. M., Zariphopoulou T. Hedging in incomplete markets with HARA utility // Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. 1997. Vol. 21. P. 753—782.
9. Diaz A., Esparcia C. Assessing risk aversion from the investor's point of view // Frontiers ... ... Psychology. 2019. 02 July. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2019.01490.
10. Karoui N. El, Blanchet-Scalliet C., Jeanblanc M., Martinelli L. Optimal investment decisions when time-horizon is uncertain // Journal of Mathematical Economics. 2008. Vol. 44 (11). P. 1100—1113....
Examples of the mathematical model of the management company
... as an example of a managing company are considered. The first model is based on balance equations of the organization. It takes into account and systematizes income and expenses of a managing company. The second model is presented in the form of the optimal control problem. Wherein, the discounted profit of the company was selected as an optimization element, whereas the costs of housing modernization were chosen as a control element.
Бабина В. В. Проблемы развития рынка жилищно-коммунальных ...
Method for Calculating the Optimal Configuration of a Wind Generator
Paper is devoted to development of calculation method for optimal configuration of wind generators. Electromechanical features of permanent magnets synchronous generators with round ... ... generator in MATLAB software confirmed efficiency of proposed calculation method.
1. Luo N., Vidal Y., Acho L. Wind Turbine Control and Monitoring. Springer, 2014.
2. Герман-Галкин С. Г., Кардонов Г. А. Электрические ...
Application of means of modelling of environment Simulink in problems of the analysis of quality of systems of regulation
10. Draeger A., Engel S., Ranke H. Model predictive control using neural networks// IEEE Control System Magazine. 1995. Vol. 15, № 5. P. 61—66.
Soshkin G. S., Soshkin S. V., Rutkovskij A. L., Аrutunjants G. G.
regulatory system, kiln, quality control, a mathematical model, the dynamic element, circuit tracking, simulation model, the transfer function, the transition process, identification, disturbance, evaluation criteria, the neural network, optimization.
To the question of control of accuracy in solving the inverse problem microseismic
Discusses the issues of control accuracy for solving the inverse kinematics problem of microseismic. This problem is to determine coordinates of acoustic emission sources. Investigate questions of constructing optimal algorithms and the influence of noise in the data on the stability of the obtained solution. Demonstrate the effectiveness of this approach in comparison with generic algorithms without estimation of optimal parameters of the solution.
1. Erokhin ...
Perspective heat supply operation buildings of multiple parameters
A promising concept for managing the work of heat-paragraph shall ated microdistrict from several houses is described. The possibility of an adaptive optimal control of several parameters — temperature, ambient air, the dynamics of change, direction and speed of wind, sun exposure facade.
1. Вольвач А. Ю., Нестеров С. В., Толстель О. В. Нечеткое управление ...
Development of simulation model of manufacturing process of the electro-pneumatic valve control unit
The paper considers the development of a simulation model of the valve production process of the electro-pneumatic control unit in AnyLogic environment. The model is designed to find downtime in production operations. The work of three structures ... ... среде AnyLogic. М., 2015.
Enoyarvi S. O., Tkachenko S. N., Maklahova I. S., Karpinskaya T. A., Pets A. V.
simulation model, optimization, AnyLogic
The decision of problems of designing on the basis of hybrid genetic algorithms
... algorithm of the decision of problems of a design of elements of digital techniques is presented. Statement of a considered optimizing problem is formulated. The description developed heuristics, operators and search strategy is resulted. The generalized ... ..., artificial intellect, problem of placing of VLSI elements, hybrid genetic algorithm, real coding of decisions, fuzzy logic controller.
Investigation of discharge chamber insulator relative erosion of stationary plasma thruster
... investigations of relative erosion at different modes of the stationary plasma thruster operation are presented herein. The optimal parameters of thruster operation mode ensuring minimum erosion of the discharge chamber walls are defined herein.
1. ... ... Third International Conference European Space Agency ESASP-465. 2001. Р. 909.
3. Raitses Y., Staack D., Dorf L., Fisch N. J. Controlling Ion Acceleration Region in Hall thrusters // IEPC-2005—053, 29th International Electric Propulsion Conference.Princeton ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... the mathematical description of atmospheric phenomena models of wind shear, turbulence. The author also analyses relevant the optimal methodology (Russian and foreign papers) for developing software products which takes into account the authors own experience ... ... обращения: 14.04.2018).
23. Barr N. Wind Models for Flight Simulator Certification of Landing and Approach Guidance and Control Systems Boeing. URL:
(дата обращения: 23.03.2018).
24. ГОСТ ...
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) are considered. Their decision assumes studying of forms, ways and methods of revealing and the danger prevention in information sphere, and also the optimal control of system of maintenance of information security and a rational choice of protection tools of the confidential information.
1. Доктрина информационной безопасности РФ [Электронный ресурс]: ...
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
... и группового анализа. М., 2011.
21. Юдович В. И. Математические модели естествознания : курс лекций. Механика. М., 2009.
22. Evans L. C. An introduction to mathematical optimal control theory. After, 1983.
23. Дмитрук А. В. Об условиях оптимальности в задачах на экстремум с ограничениями. М., 2013.
24. Крутов А. П., Петров А. А., Поспелов ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... environmentally vulnerable parts of the city and developed principles of creating an automated system of health monitoring and control of environmental risks. The article offers a number of measures aimed at the reduction of environmental risks, better ... ... Firsova, N. V. 2000, EHkologicheskie osno-vy optimizacii i upravleniya gorodskoj sredoj. EHkologiya goroda [Ecological bases of optimization and management of the urban environment. City ecology], Voronezh, 271 p. (In Russ.)
19. About implementation of the ...
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... обращения 10.09.2020)
12. Šrol J., Mikušková E. B., Cavojova V. When we are worried, what are we thinking? Anxiety, lack of control, and conspiracy beliefs amidst the COVID-19 pandemic // PsyarXiv. 2020.
13. Swami ... ... Natural Human Behaviour. 2020. Vol. 4, № 5. P. 460—471. doi:
40. Sharot T. The optimism bias // Current Biology. 2011. Vol. 21, № 23. P. 941—945.
41. Griffith ...