Example of computer vision system based on neural network classificator
... М., 2006.
5. Yoshua Bengio. Learning deep architectures for AI, foundations and trends® in machine learning. 2009. Vol. 2, №. 1. P. 1—127.
computer vision system, artificial intelligence, neural network, image
recognition, object detection, cell counting.
Optimization of parameters of antenna systems for radiofrequency irradiation of polycrystalline compounds
... volume of polycrystalline substances.
Ponymatkin V. E., Shpilevaya S. G., Goglev V. A., Burmistrov V. I., Popov A. A.
antenna system, multi-section inductor, equivalent resistance, propagation range, excitation of nuclear resonance signals, detection of objects in dielectric substances
Problems of Operational Investigation Groups by Detection of Bribetaking
Under the current conditions, the activity of operative officers connected with the initiation of a criminal case faces the imperfection of current legislation. The article offers some amendments to the Federal laws allowing a more comprehensive and objective corruption-related crime detection, in particular, bribery taking.
Уголовный процесс Российской Федерации (краткий курс): учебное пособие. 2005. [Электронный ресурс]. ...
Implementation persistent scatterers interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster
... 2007—2011 is described. For processing software package developed used high-precision evaluation of the displacement of man-made objects. The technology publication of displacement velocity of terrestrial surface on the basis of GeoServer and Google Maps ... ... 2006.
7. Chen F., Lin H., Li Z. et al. Interaction between permafrost and infrastructure along the Qinghai—Tibet Railway detected via jointly analysis of C- and L-band small baseline SAR interferometry // Remote Sensing of Environment. 2012. Vol. ...
Automatic System for Determining the Angles of Scoliotic Deformity of the Human Spine
... the scoliosis angle, based on the use of artificial convolutional neural networks and subsequent algorithmic processing. The objective of the developed program is to measure the angles of scoliotic deformation of the spinal column.
1. Trobisch P.... ... Washington, 2018. P. 868—871. doi: 10.1109 ISBL2018.8363709.
25. Li Y., Liang W., Zhang Y. et al. Automatic Lumbar Vertebrae Detection Based on Feature Fusion Deep Learning for Partial Occluded C-arm X-ray Images // EMBC 2016. Orlando, 2016. P. 640—650....
Techniques for identification and visualization of faults and technology-related fractured zones using micro-seismic monitoring data processing
The article describes the approach to development of software for processing of micro-seismic monitoring data represented by point cloud. The first version of the development «Software for geophysical data visualization and faults detection» allows for parametric visualization of micro-seismic activity points and contextual information, piecewise linear fractures and faults recognition actualizing them in the form of flat landfills in 3D space. Approaches to faults and other rock objects recognition algorithms design are proposed.
1. Седайкин Р. Д., Козлов А. В., Шмаков Ф. Д. Программа форматирования и ввода микросейсмической информации «Seismic ...
A Situational Approach to Strategic Management and Monitoring of Regional and Urban Development
... principal object of strategic management of a region or city, its key tool being the utilization of its own good practices. The main objective of territorial development is increasing the capacity for constructive interaction between all its “actors and factors”.... ... the results of actions aimed at its targeted alteration. Monitoring helps not only to promptly identify threats, but also to detect the opportunities for developing the situation in the desired directions within the “natural” trends of its dynamics....
Quantative characteristics of the CSP method
... important is the sensitivity coefficient, which shows how small diffractors, compared with the shadowed reflectors, may be to be detecting by the CSP method. These dependencies from acquisition geometry and other parameters are numerically studied.
1. Кузнецов ... ... трещиноватых геологических сред : в 3 т. М., 2004. Т. 2.
2. Kozlov E. et al. Imagingscattering objects masked by specular reflections // 74th Annual International Meeting, SEG. Expanded Abstracts. 2004. P. 1131—1134.
The transformation of the Baltic countries’ political elites: general and specific features
... functional changes in the composition of the Baltic political elites after these countries gained independence in the 1990s. The main objective of this research is to reveal the general and the specific in the transformations of Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian ... ... the transformations of Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian elites are identified. Quantitative methods of analysis are used to detect trends in the selection of channels and mechanisms of elite recruitment. The study of power groups concentrated on both ...
Numerical simulation of wave processes in elastic-acoustic problems using discontinuous Galerkin method on triangle unstructured meshes
Wave propagation through coupled elastic-acoustic media for marine seismology, comparison of reflected waves in fluid-filled and infinite thin crack model and underwater objects detection are simulated using discontinuous Galerkin method on triangle unstructured meshes.
1. Ландау Л. Д., Лифшиц Е. М. Теоретическая физика. М., 1987. Т. 7.
2. Käser M., Dumbser M. Highly. Accurate discontinuous ...
Segmentation of multi-temporal radar images of earth covers
... data for some vegetative periods in development of the deciduous, coniferous and mixed forest. For exact separation of water objects use of radar data of one year suffices.
1. Meinel G., Neubert M. A comparison of segmentation programs for high resolution ... ... // Proceedings of SPIE. 1994. Vol. 2316. doi: 10.1117/12.197529.
4. Oliver C. J., Blacknell D., White R. G. Optimum еdge detection in SAR // IEE Proceedings: Radar, Sonar and Navigation. 1996. Is. 143(1). P. 31—40.
5. Cook R., McConnell I., Stewart ...
The Development of a Criminalistics Theory in Russia and the United States: A Comparative Analysis
... functions of forensic science. I give a detailed account of Russian and US scholars’ approaches to the nature, subject, and object of criminalistics and provide an overview of the history of the discipline. I address the relationship between criminalistics ... ... training of lawyers and in investigative practices. I describe the use of forensic thinking in the US in the advanced training of detectives and investigators as a means to further their professional growth. I demonstrate how civil and arbitration procedures ...