Network Transformations in Economy
... inter-organizational network. The possible forms of network formation are described depending on the strength of connections and the type of integration. The drivers and reasons behind process of transition from a hierarchical model of the organizational structure to a network type are identified. The authors analyze the advantages of creating inter-firm networks and discuss the features of inter-organizational networks as compares to inter-firm ones. The article summarizes the reasons for and advantages of participation ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... combination (complex) in Soviet economic geography], Voprosy geografii [Questions of geography], no. 6, p. 133—168.
12. Kuznetsov, О. P. 2014, Modeli processov rasprostranenija aktivnosti v setevyh strukturah [Model of the propagation of activity in network structures]. In: XII Vserossijskoe soveshhanie po problemam upravlenija [XII All-Russian Conference on Control Problems], Moscow, 2014, 16—19 June, p. 3897—3907, available at: http://vspu2014.ipu.ru/proceedings/prcdngs/3897.pdf (дата обращения: ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... within Polish political elites; to study the features of network ties formation and the impact that both primary and labour socialisation periods and diaspora characteristics have on this process; to describe the structural features of the resultant network structures over different periods of time and analyse the structural dynamics of political elites for the purpose of forecasting major trends in the structural transformation of Polish political elites. In the course of the study, biographical data on ...
Some aspects of the theory of network structures as a mechanism of innovative activity management
... транснациональные акторы и изменение политической системы мира.
: www.risa.ru/cosmopolis/archives/3/lebedeva.html (дата обращения: 02.06.2009).
Mezhevich N. M., Zhabrev A. A.
network structures, innovative activities, innovative network structures, regional innovation
systems, social exchange theory, resource dependence theory, organisational sociology theory, new institutionalism,
revolutionary economics, French economic institutionalism,...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... Vol. 14. P. 189—209.
16. Larson A. Network dyads in entrepreneurial settings: A study of the governance of exchange relationships // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1992. Vol. 37. P. 76—104.
17. Li C., Liu S., Fang Z. and Chen Y. Emergence of structural properties in economic networks: A multi-local-world evolving model // Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory. 2012. Vol. 21. P. 91—102.
18. Liebeskind J. P., Oliver A. L., Zucker L., Brewer M. Social networks, learning, and flexibility: Sourcing scientific knowledge in ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... analyze the existing typologies of forms of cooperation in the field of research, technology, and innovation, within which cases of networking are identified. The article gives a definition of interorganizational networks in view of the spatial and structural components of networking. The authors introduce the notion of international interorganizational networks as a special form of international cooperation. A study into the spatial form of interorganizational networks helps explain the effect of different levels and types ...
Global value chains in the age of uncertainty: advantages, vulnerabilities, and ways for enhancing resilience
... disruption propagation: A systemic risk and normal accident theory perspective, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 56, no. 1—2, p. 43—59. doi:
36. Basole, R. C., Bellamy, M. A. 2014, Supply network structure, visibility, and risk diffusion: A computational approach, Decision Sciences, vol. 45, no. 4, p. 753—789. doi:
37. Chopra, S., Sodhi, M. S. 2014, Reducing the risk of supply chain disruptions, MIT Sloan ...
An assessment of relations of an individual in the immediate social environment on the basis of social network analysis
... Scott J. Social network analysis. L., 1991.
5. Seed P. Introducing network analysis in social work. L., 1990.
6. Wasserman S., Faust K. Social network analysis. Methods and applications. Cambridge, 1997.
social networks, social network analysis, structure of social relations
Spatial development of network entrepreneurial structures of the service industry: a methodology for selecting towns for opening new outlets
This article deals with the phenomenon of genesis and development of network forms in entrepreneurship. Special attention is given to the spatial organization of network entrepreneurial structure’s economic activity under the conditions of geographic broadening of the network interaction scope. The author offers methods of town selection in the process of planning and development of network entrepreneurial structures in terms of locating ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... Kaliningrad municipalities. The key objective set by the authors of the article is to justify the need for studying the emerging network cooperation with the help of both traditional methods of geography and modern GIS; a specific case is made of the cross-border ... ... the background for the search of possible development strategies in the region, and note that the creation of a regional GIS structure can become a necessary component of the region’s information and communication structure; this conclusion can be considered ...
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
... important system-building element of economic and settlement patterns; it also affects cultural landscapes. The study of cartographic materials and historiography made it possible to identify the main stages of the development of the Kaliningrad railway network in terms of its territorial scope and to describe causes of the observed changes. Historically, changes in the political, economic, and military environment were key factors behind the development of the Kaliningrad railway network. Nature was ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... therefore be more actively encouraged. Northwestern Federal District traditionally plays a special role in the development of EU-Russia cooperation, since a number of its regions border on the EU countries. The district participates in the development of network innovative structures within the Baltic Sea region. It takes an active part in cross-border cooperation — activities that involve the formation of transborder innovative clusters. There are high expectations associated with the formation of such territorially ...
Political elite networks in Latvia and their transformation in 1993-2014
... Fernandez R. M. Structures of Mediation: A Formal Approach to Bro¬kerage in Transaction Networks // Sociological Methodology. 1989. № 19. P. 89—126.
3. Higley J., Burton M. Elite Foundations of Liberal Democracy. Boulder, 2006.
4. Knoke D. Political Networks: the Structural Perspective. Cambridge University Press, 1990.
5. Lieven A. The Baltic Revolution: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the Path to In¬de¬pendence. New Haven ; L., 1994.
6. The New Democracies in Eastern Europe: Party Systems and Political Cleavages....
The spatial structure of Baltic Sea ferry services
... car traffic on each being calculated with an original methodology, which in its turn can be applied in analysing the spatial structure and traffic of ferry services in other regions. Baltic ferries account for over half of all European ferry-borne car ... ... Studies on Transport Policy, vol. 7, no. 3, p. 667—676.
7. Wang David, Z. W., Lo Hong, K. 2008, Multi-fleet ferry service network design with passenger preferences for differential services, Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, vol. 9, no....
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... major reasons behind the incoming and outgoing movement of population. In the post-Soviet period the Kaliningrad region has experienced positive net migration. This active migration into the region has contributed to the development of “migration networks” and established a new basis for further population increase through migration. The article describes changes in the regional multiethnic population structure and identifies key factors behind them. It is concluded that migration has played the decisive role in the process of multiethnic population structure transformation in the Kaliningrad region in the post-Soviet period. The author views migration ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... of environmental and socio-demographic indicators in the analysis of land use changes in a protected area of the Natura 2000 Network: the case study of Lake Trasimeno, Umbria, Central Italy, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 184. doi:10.1007/s10661-011-2004-z.... ....1080/01426397.2016.1156072.
9. Primdahl, J., Andersen, E., Swaffield, S., Kristensen, L. 2013, Intersecting Dynamics of Agricultural Structural Change and Urbanisation within European Rural Landscapes: Change Patterns and Policy Implications, Landscape Research,...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... factor in formation of spatial structure of the St. Petersburg coastal area, Regional Research of Russia, Vol. 6, no. 4, p. 323—331.
13. Mezhevich, N. M. 2003, The Baltic region: constructivist specifics and political results. 2003, Megaregion — Network Confederation, available at:
(accessed 12.02.2016). (in Russ)
14. Mezhevich N. M., Kretinin G. V., Fedorov G. M. 2016, Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 11—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-1.
15. Mikhailov, A. S. 2014, Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 113—123. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-10....
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... Флигстин Н. Рынки как политика: политико-культурный подход к рыночным институтам // Экономическая социология. 2003. № 4 (1). С. 45—63.
11. Ahuja G. Collaboration networks, structural holes, and innovation: A longitudinal study // Administrative Science Quarterly. 2000. № 45 (3). P. 425—455.
12. Barca F., Mccann P., Rodríguez-Pose A. The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... European Planning Studies, no. 15, p. 549—566.
19. Tödtling, F., Trippl, M. 2005, One size fits all? Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach, Research Policy, no. 34, p. 1203—1219.
20. Virkkala, S. 2007, Innovation and networking in peripheral areas — a case study of emergence and change in rural manufacturing, European Planning Studies, no. 15, p. 511—529.
Kolesnikov N., Tolstoguzov O.
economic space transformation, core-periphery, spatial inequality, structure of gross regional product
Lingvocultural Transfer: a Myth as a Meme
... ispol'- zovaniyu strukturnogo analiza v sotsial'noi antropologii [Culture and Communication: the logic by which symbols are connected. An introduction to the use of structuralist analysis in social anthropology]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Proskurin, S. G., 2011. Network structures in language and culture. Obshchestvo setevykh struktur [Social network structures]. Novosibirsk. pp. 233—280 (in Russ.).
Tul'pe, I. A., 2012. Mifologiya. Iskusstvo. Religiya [Mythology. Art. Religion]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
myth, lingvocultural ...
The methodical training of biology students: a systemic-environmental approach
... of the system of methodological training of biology students in the conditions of ecological and educational environment of the region. The author shows that the creation of a developing environment on the basis of the orientation nature of goals and network organizational structure of methodological training can contribute to the transparency of results of methodological training of students.
1. Алиева Н. З. Становление информационного общества и философия образования....
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... Resource Management Review. 2010. Vol. 20, № 2.
25. Teece D. J. Strategies for managing knowledge assets: the role of firms structure and industrial context: 125—144 // TeeceDJ (eds). Managing Industrial Knowledge. Sage Publications: London, 2001.
... ... competitive advantage in firms. Organizational Behaviour and Human Decision Processes 82 (1), 2000.
27. Skyrme D. Knowledge Networking, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 1999.
28. Nemati H. Global Knowledge Management: Exploring a Framework for Research ...
The creation of a common EU energy market: a quiet revolution with far-reaching consequences
The article explores important changes in the EU energy structure and legislation. The authors examine the main stages of the creation of a common energy market in the EU. They analyse ... ... 2006//http://www. felj. org/docs/423—450.pdf (accessed 17 January 2013).
3. Geradin, D. 2006, Twenty years of liberalization of network industries in the European Union: Where do we go now? Social Science Research Network, available at: http://papers. ssrn....
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... World Ocean], Moscow. (In Russ.)
12. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008, Setevoe programmirovanie razvitiya primorskikh regionov Rossii [Network programming development of coastal regions of Russia], Kaliningrad. (In Russ.)
13. Klemeshev, A. P., Fedorov G. M. 2004,... ..., models], Rostov-on-Don. (In Russ.)
25. Sukhinin, S. А. 2015, "Primorsky factor" in the modern centro-peripheral structure of the Rostov region: the specificity of manifestation and accounting in the management system, Gosudarstvennoe i munitsipal'noe ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Journal of Regional Science. 2001. № 24(1). P. 21—40.
47. Czamanski S., Czamanski D. Industrial complexes: Their typology, structure and relation to Regional development // Papers of the Regional Science Association. 1977. № 38. P. 93—111.
48. Dicken ... ... 232.
50. Florida R. Towards the learning region. Futures. 1995. № 27(5). P. 527—536.
51. Fombrun C. J. Strategies for network research in organizations // The Academy of Management Review. 1982. № 7(2). P. 280—291.
52. Garofoli G. The Italian ...
Application of managing structures for the organization of adaptive computing process of modeling of dragline rehandling
The network structure of formalization of the technological scheme of mining operations by dragline was offered. The adaptive algorithms based on CASE-statements and run-time libraries are applied to carrying out mathematical calculations under control of similar ...
The thoretical aspects of analysis of economy’s potential at macro- and meso- (regilnal) levels
This article focuses on the theoretical and methodological aspects of analyzing social potential of economy. Is shown that it includes: a) certain social networks and social structure determining the appropriate social roles (statuses); b) certain public relations between the performers of these roles; c) certain social institutes as norms of behavior according to the social structure and position in the hierarchy, which ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Research, no. 4(3), p. 245―256.
36. Pickernell, D., Rowe, P., Christie, M., Brooksbank, D. 2007, Developing a Framework for Network and Cluster Identification for Use in Economic Development Policy-Making, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, no.... ... Management International Review,Vol. 43, no. 3, p. 151―169.
39. Schenk, K.-E. 2003, Economic institutions and complexity: structures, interactions, and emergent Properties, Edward Elgar Publishing Lim ited.
40. Sonis, M., Hewings, J., Guo, D. 2008,...
The remaking of geopolitical space and institutional transformations: the case of the Baltic Region
25. Ewert, U. C., Selzer, S. 2016, Institutions of Hanseatic Trade Studies on the Political Economy of a Medieval Network Organisation, Frankfurt am Main, NY. doi:
26. Wubs-Mrozewicz, J. 2017, The ... ... Journal of History for the Public, no. 7, p. 10—24.
Barakhvostov, P. A.
institutions, institutional transformations, social structure, empire, autonomy
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
.... E. 2015, Outbound migration of residents of the Magadan region, Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research], no. 9, p. 80—85 (in Russ.).
27. Taranova, Yu. V. 2010, Traditional and new media in regional image-making in the information network society, Izvestiya Altaiskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Altai State University], no. 4—1 (68), p. 309—312 (in Russ.).
28. Vdovina, E. L., Kruglova, A. V. 2009, Assessment of the migration attractiveness of the depressed regions ...
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... regions lack upper and middle-level healthcare specialists. The focus of the study is on the professional and socio-demographic structure of labour migration to Finland and the country’s migration policy on the adaptation and integration of Russian-speaking ... ... Alho, R., Helander, M. 2016, Foreign Seasonal Farm Workers’ Strategies at the Margins of the Finnish Welfare State: Informal networks and weak ties, Nordic Journal of Migration Research, vol. 6, no. 3, p. 148—157. doi:
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... the beginning of its civilization development. Since 2004, the Baltic Sea has become an internal sea of the European Union. This fact no doubt strengthened the cooperation of the countries in the region. In many spheres, these ties take the form of networking. The EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region is an important stimulus for further integrations. The objective of the article is to identify changing trends and the structural transformation in the Baltic integration process instigated by the implementation of this strategy. The document contains common goals, which strengthen cooperation and draw on the Baltic Sea potential. Three main pillars are outlined in the ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
7. Ledeneva, V. Yu., Bezverbnaya, N. A. 2020, Forming the image of a migrant in the media and social networks against the background of the COVID-19 epidemic (Based on the results of content analysis of online publications), Nauchnoe ... ... South-North Migration of EU Citizens in Times of Crisis.
38. Kuznetsova, O. V. 2020, Vulnerability of Regional Economies’ Structure in Crisis Conditions, Federalism, no. 2, p. 20—38. doi:
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
...., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning processes // Industry and Innovation. 2019. № 26 (4). P. 419—438. doi: 10.1080/ 13662716.2018.1438248.... ... Economic Geography / The World Bank. Washington, 2009. doi: 10.1596/978-0-8213-7640-9.
41. Watts D. J. The «New» Science of Networks // Annual Review of Sociology. 2004. № 30 (1). P. 243—270.
42. Zemtsov S. P., Baburin V. L., Kidyaeva V. M. Innovation ...
Social and cultural determinants in the perception of environmental risks: Douglas grid group analysis
... effective methods of risk communication, depending on the respondent’s cultural type. Hierarchs prefer communication in social networks; egalitarians tend to organize petitions and appeal to the authorities; the fatalists do not express their own opinion; ... ... Douglas M. In the Active Voice. L., 1982.
9. Ilyashevich A. V. Risk Communication in the Sphere of Environmental Risk: Power Structures and Citizens // Regional Risks and Risks to the Regions : Conference Proceedings. Vilnius, 2018. P. 68—71.
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... formation and use of data in city management in Russia. The author used general scientific research methods (logical and structural analysis and the method of generalization), and statistical analysis (grouping, comparison and generalization).... ... 175—192.
21. Sassen S. The global city: New York, London, Tokyo. Princeton, NJ, 2001.
22. Taylor P. Measuring the world city network: New results and developments // GaWC Research Bulletin 300. URL:
Development of musical hearing during education at different musical departments
... P. 182—186.
2. Herholz S., Zatorre R. Musical training as a framework for brain plasticity: Behavior, function, and structure // Neuron. 2012. Vol. 76 (1). Р. 486—502.
3. Trainor L., Shahin A., Roberts L. Understanding the Benefits of ... ... they can play // Cerebral Cortex. 2018. Vol. 28 (11). P. 4063—4079.
13. Wollman I., Penhune V., Segado M. et al. Neural network retuning and neural predictors of learning success associated with cello training // Proceedings of the National Academy ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... `ekonomicheskogo prostranstva [Regions of Russia and the European Union on the way to construction of the Common Economic Space], Moscow, 112 p. (In Russ.)
8. Mezhevich, N. М. 2003, Baltic region: constructivist specifics and political results, Megaregion — Network confederation, available at:
. ru/articles_text_6.htm (accessed 12.02.2016). (In Russ.)
9. Mezhevich, N. 2016, Kretinin, G., Fedorov, G. 2016, Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 11—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-1.
10. The national economy of the USSR in 1989,1990, Moscow, p. 661—662. (In Russ.)
11. Pototskaya, T. I. 2014, Geopolitical interests of Russia ...
The “living” word in the light of modern cognitive studies (Dedicated to the anniversary of Alexandra Zalevskaya)
... лексикона билингва // Вестник Тверского государственного университета. Сер. «Филология». 2012. № 10, вып. 2. С. 200—207.
17. Sporns O., Tononi G., Kötter R. The Human Connectome: A Structural De¬scription of the Human Brain // PLoS Computational Biology. 2005. Vol. 1, iss. 4. P. 0245—0251.
language, neurolinguistics, word, mental lexicon, neural network, brain, long-term memory.
Development of Sea Port in Gdynia
... challenges. The author analyses the period 2007—2015. Special attention is paid to the port development plan for 2020. The EU Structural Funds has provided a good opportunity to strengthen the competitive position of the port by making investments in the ... ... project aims to link the port of Gdynia to the TriCity ring road. Apart from it, there are plans to improve access to the railroad network. Railway line 201 to Bydgoszcz is to be modernised to transport cargoes from Gdynia further inland. The current and future ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... there are certain differences in the areas and the intensity of international cooperation. The article sets out to identify structural characteristics of the Baltic Sea region. This requires studying practices of transnational and transboundary cooperation ... ... Baltic region and Russia in the Baltic Sea: the specifics of positioning], Megaregion — setevaja konfederacija [Megaregion — Network Confederation], 4 October, available at:
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... Russian geographers, social scientists Association], Rostov-on-Don, no. 3, p. 79—89.
12. Boyd, M. 1989, Family and personal networks in international migration: recent developments and new agendasm, International Migration Review, T. 23, Vol. 3, p. 638—670.... ... 44, Vol. 3, p. 543—568.
18. Hooghe, M., Trappers, A., Meuleman, B., Reeskens, T. 2008, Migration to European countries: A structural explanation of patterns, 1980—2004, International Migration Review, T. 42, Vol. 2, p. 476—504.
19. Kofman, E. ...
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
... institutions that can be used in developing a common educational space of the CIS countries. Of special significance are the models that involve public organizations. Through establishing mutual connections, domain models create more complex globule structures. Network projects initiated within globules and involving different domains contribute to the emergence of a selfdeveloping common space.
1. Григорьян Э. Р., Мунтян М. А. и др. Глобализация и моделирование ...
Associative-semantic network principle of human mental thesaurus organization
Present paper is an endeavor to analyze the outcomes of the celebrated experiment Violin, expressing the structure of associative-semantic links in human brain. Based upon evidence gained from objective neurophysiological methods, certain dictionary articles of the Associative Thesaurus of the Russian Language have thus been analyzed. A comparative analysis ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
.... 2008, Why Do Firms Invest Abroad? An Analysis of the Motives Underlying Foreign Direct Investment, Social Science Research Network, available at: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1283573 (accessed 19.07.2015).
24. Ozerov, K. 2014,... ....com/daily/article/thegolden-visas-where-to-buy-a-residence-permit-in-europe/ (accessed 19.06.2015).
25. Heinrich, A. 2001, Internationalisation, Market Structures and Enterprise Behaviour: The Janus-faced Russian Gas Monopoly Gazprom. In: Liuhto, K. (ed.) East Goes West: The Internationalization ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... geography of the world Ocean], Moscow.
13. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008, Setevoe programmirovanie razvitija primorskih regionov Rossii [Network programming development of the coastal regions of Russia], Kaliningrad.
14. Issledovanija Mirovogo okeana v XX v. [Study ... ... transports maritimes, Paris.
coastal regions, Europe, EU, socioeconomic development, maritime industry, territorial structure of economy, gross regional product, population
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... Regional'nye issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 3,p. 57—64.
13. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU, Baltic Region, no. 1 (15), p. 4—18. doi:10.5922/ 2079-8555-2013-1-1.
14. Filippov,... ... bestellservice/-medien/kurzstudie_internationalisierung.pdf (accessed 10.03.2013).
18. Mikhaylov, A. S. 2013, Case Study on the Structural Transformation of an International Cluster: European Perspective, Modern applied science, no. 7 (12),p. 1—8.
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
... the increasing cooperation within the triangle of these clusters has a significant potential in terms of combining different areas of expertise and creating a multidimensional maritime industry hub in the region. However, differences in the cluster structure and development stages lead to certain difficulties in achieving these objectives. In conclusion, the authors identify the factors both facilitating and inhibiting networking between the three clusters. This study provides a platform for further research focusing on the factors identified and gives ideas for public discussion on increased inter-cluster cooperation.
1. Andrésen, A., Junnelius, J., Laaksonen, E....
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
... Baltic. The author identifies Russian economic, military, political, and humanitarian interests in the region, and describes the structure, content, and main areas of the implementation of the EU Baltic strategy in 2009—2013. The article examines the evolution ... ... Cooperation.
12. Joint position on the implementation of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region adopted by B7 Baltic Islands Network, Baltic Development Forum, Baltic Sea States Subregional Cooperation, CPMR Baltic Sea Commission, Euroregion Baltic and ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
.... De Solla Price, D. J. 1976, Nauka o nauke [The Science of Science], Мoscow, p. 236—254.
24. De Solla Price, D. J. 1965, Networks of Scientific Papers, Science, 149 (3683): 510—515. doi:10.1126/science.149.3683.510
25. De Solla Price D. J., Beaver ... ... 359—375.
38. Small, H. G., Crane, D. 1979, Specificities and disciplines in science and social science: an examination of their structure using citation indexing, Scientometrics, Vol. 1, p. 445—461.
39. Small, H. G. 1977, A co-citation models of scientific ...