Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... economy and the global division of labour. Drawing on a sizeable body of statistics, the author conducts a comparative analysis of the Baltic states’ financial elites. The author considers such characteristics of business elites as their number, total wealth, gender composition, average number of children in their families, geographical distribution, global mobility, industry specialization, a tendency towards oligarchy, and others. Germany’s business elites are strong and are characterized by considerable ...
Development of economy in conditions of liberal reforms
... постиндустриальная волна на Западе: антология. М., 1999.
и ювенальная политика в XXI веке. СПб., 2004.
Afanasenko I. D.
globalization, global politics, national wealth, raw materials,
statehood, national interests , Russian world.
The image of Russia in 2010—2011 international indices: positioning crisis
... development potentials. The author also compares the international images of Russia and the Baltic Sea region countries.
1. Legatum prosperity index, available at: http://www. li. com/ (accessed 17 December 2010).
2. Human Development Report 2010. The Real Wealth of Nations: Pathways to Human Development, available at: http://hdr.undp.org/en (accessed 17 December 2010).
3. Corruption Perceptions Index, available at: http://www.transparency.org/policy_research/surveys_indices/cpi/2010/results (accessed 17 December ...
An innovative approach to increasing the financial literacy of non-economics students
... криптовалюты» // Лекториум : [портал электронного обучения]. URL:
. lektorium.tv/blockchain (дата обращения: 08.08.2019).
14. Modigliani F. Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations // American Economic Review. 1986. Vol. 76. P. 297—313.
15. Лукьянова Н. Ю. Пенсионная реформа и пенсионные накопления // Актуальные проблемы развития экономики ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... [Introduction to the analysis of infinite]. Vol. 1. Moscow, GI Fizmatlit (in Russ.).
Acemoglu, D., Robinson, J.A., 2012. Why Nations Fail. The Origins of Power, Prosperity and Poverty. N.Y.: Crown Business.
Bergson, H., 1946. The Creative Mind: An Introduction ... ... of the Highly Improbable. New York: Random House.
Thaler, R.H., Sunstein C.R., 2008. Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth, and Happiness. Yale University Press.
Whitehead, A.N., 1947. Essays in Science and Philosophy. London: Philosophical Library....
Key trends and features of the Canadian military-industrial complex during the Second World War
... Minister of Munitions and Supplies Hon. C. D. Howe. House of Commons. Ottawa. 22nd May 1940.
23. Granatstein J. L. Arming the Nation. Canada’s Industrial War Effort 1939—1945. URL:
http://www.ceocouncil.ca/wp-content/uploads/archives/Arming_the_Nation_A_Paper_Prepared_by_Dr_Granat.... ... Arms, Men and Governments: The War Policies of Canada 1939—1945. Ottawa, 1970.
29. Start from the scratch. War factories rush wealth of equipment // Toronto Daily Star. 1942. 02.06.
30. The Canada yearbook 1945. The Official Statistical Annual of the Resources,...
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... 2005. International cooperation at a crossroads: Aid, trade and security in an unequal world, 2005, available at:
24. Human Development Report 2010 The Real Wealth of Nations: Pathways to Human Development, 2010, available at:
25. Human Development Report 2015. Work for Human Development, 2015, available at: ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Sociology, no. 31, p. 163—197.
47. Novokmet, F. 2017, Between communism and capitalism: essays on the evolution of income and wealth inequality in Eastern Europe 1890—2015 (Czech Republic, Poland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Russia), PhD Thesis, Prepared ... ... Shipworth, D., Shipworth, M., Durand-Daubin, M., Summerfield, A. 2013, Heating patterns in English homes: Comparing results from a national survey against common model assumptions, Building and Environment, December, no. 70, p. 298—305.
64. Tweed, Ch., Dixon,...