Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... other production forms serving as ‘growth poles’ and becoming elements of the emerging framework for national production. This methodology makes it possible to develop new approaches, methods, and principles for analyzing the transformation of the national spatial and industrial system during economic transition. Current factors, features, patterns and trends in the transformation of national industrial systems are identified; a mechanism for devising and implementing a more structured industrial policy in Russia is developed
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... Russia and the European Union in the Baltic Sea region], PhD Thes., available at:
default/files/dissertaciya_koroleva.pdf (accessed 21.12.2016). (In Russ.)
6. Kulkov, V. M. 2014, Parameters of the study and formation of the national economic system in Russia, Ekonomicheskoye vozrozdeniye Rossii, no. 3 (41), p. 24—31. (In Russ.)
7. Nort, D. 1997, Instituti, institucionalniye izmeneniya i funkcionirovaniye ekonomiki [Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic Performance], Moscow,...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... W., Jong, M., Veeneman, W. 2004, Creating System Innovation: How Large Scale Transitions Emerge, N. Y., Taylor & Francis.
32. Fischer,M., Fröhlich, J. 2001, Knowledge, Complexity and Innovation Systems, Berlin, Springer.
33. Freeman, C. 1995, The 'National System of Innovation' in historical perspective, Cambridge Journal of Economics, no. 19, pp. 5—24.
34. Geels, F. 2005, Technological Transitions and System Innovations: A Co-evolutionary and Socio-technical Analysis, N. Y., Edward Elgar Publishing.
35. Geels, F. 2005, Technological Transitions and System Innovations: ...
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... existing theoretical and empirical literature focusing on interconnections between international trade, trade liberalisation, and economic development provides ample evidence pertaining to nations and industries. However, another dimension of trade liberalisation — the assessment of the level of national or regional ... ... adjustment to trade liberalization, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Vol. 28, no. 4, p. 419—444.
23. Henderson, J. 1982, Systems of cities in closed and open economies, Regional Science and Urban Economics, Vol. 12, no. 3, p. 325—350.
In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
Amid growing inter-state competition, national innovation policies are increasingly seeking to promote the development of regional innovation systems to intensify innovative processes and to enhance the economic competitiveness of territories. An efficient regional innovation policy requires a territorial adaptive approach to the development of mechanisms for innovating socio-spatial systems. These mechanisms should take into account the specific features ...
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council Towards a Reform of the Common European Asylum System and Enhancing Legal Avenues to Europe. URL:
... ... обращения 10.05.2018).
12. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council and the European Economic and Social Committee and Committee of the Regions A Common Agenda for Integration Framework for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals in the European Union. URL:
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... implementation of innovative projects are offered.
1. Hanuz, M. 2011, Doklad o konkurentosposobnosti Rossii 2011 [The Russia Competitiveness Report 2011], Geneva, World Economic Forum, 227 p.
2. Ivanov, N. 2001, Nacional'nye innovacionnye sistemy [National innovation systems. Economy questions], Voprosy economiki [Economic matters], no. 7, p. 60.
3. Dosi, G., Freeman, C., Nelson, R. 1988, Technical Change and Economic Theory, London, Pinter Publishers.
4. Oganesyan, T. 2010, Rozhdenie nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Birth of National innovation system], Expert,...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
..., Jessop B., Neilsen K. (eds.). Institutional Frameworks of Market Economies. Aldershot, 1993. P. 68—86.
30. Lundvall B. National Systems of Innovation: Towards a Theory of Innovation and Interactive Learning. L., 1995.
31. Martin P., Ottaviano G. I. P. Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth // European Economic Review. 1999. № 43 (2). P. 281—302. doi: 10.1016/S0014-2921(98)00031-2.
32. Menzel M. Interrelating dynamic proximities ...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
Increasing competition between states striving to integrate into the global economic system has created a need for a spatially targeted regional policy as a means of boosting national competitiveness. The regional polarisation approach, which seeks to create new and support the existing nodes of a regional economic system — clusters, technopoles, industrial districts, etc., — has gained wide currency in public administration....
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems for Regional Development In Developing Countries, Papers of the Regional Science... ... p. 909—920.
7. Lamande, V., Samson, I., Vinokurov, E. 2004, Measuring regional economic development in Russia: the case of the Kaliningrad oblast, European Urban and... ... Lindall, S., Olson, D., Alward, G. 2006, Deriving Multi-Regional Models: Using the IMPLAN National Trade Flows Model, The Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, no. 36(1),...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Dridi, Ch., Hewings, G. 2003, Sectors associations and similarities in inputoutput systems: An application of dual scaling and fuzzy logic to Canada and the United States... ... Management and Organization, no. 30(2), p. 114—138.
24. Feser, E. J., 2000, Bergman E. M. National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Regional Cluster Analysis, Regional... ... Studies, no. 34.1, p. 1―20.
25. Feser, E., Renski, H., Goldstein, H. 2008, Clusters and Economic Development Outcomes: An Analysis of the Link between Clustering and Industry...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
This paper identifies and explains the trends in the economic transformations in the Russian Northwest (NWFD). It studies the changes in ... ... the ‘gross value added index’ calculated per capita and per sector against the national average. The article presents the analysis of the structural changes in the... ... no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... a Global Economy, Economic Development Quarterly, no. 14, p. 15—34.
39. Porter, M. E. 1990, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, Harvard Business Review, March-April, 73—93.
40. Prochnik, V. 1998, Industrial complexes revisited, Paper presented ... ... governments, available at: http://www.sandag. org/rta/transfer/industrial_clusters. pdf (accessed: 28.10.2014).
spatial system, economic network, cluster
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
This article addresses the task of creating a regional Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) in the Kaliningrad region. Analyzing the behavior of economic systems of national and sub-national levels in the changing environment is one of the main objectives of macroeconomic research. Matrices are used in examining the flow of financial resources, which makes it possible to conduct a comprehensive analysis of commodity ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... relationship: integration and future directions // Academy of management review. 1990. № 15. P. 241—265.
45. Parolini C. The Value Net: A Tool for Competitive Strategy. John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective. New York : Harper and Row, 1978.
48. Porter M. E. Clusters and the new economics of competitiveness ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
... other scientists "Socioeconomic efficiency of rocket and space technology in the national economy"], January,1988, Мoscow.
2. Studenetsky, S. А., Ivchenko, V... ... DZZ na osnove metoda analiza ierarhij [Efficiency evaluation of remote sensing space systems based on hierarchy analysis method], Kosmichna nauka i tehnologija [Cosmic science... ... programmy vnedrenija sistemy GLONASS v jeksklavnom regione Rossii [The organisational economic aspects of developing the GLONASS system implementation programme in the exclave...
Strategic opportunities for economic development of the Baltic Sea coastal zones and sea industrial and port complexes
... pronounced. In this respect, it is vital to set the priorities of development of coastal zones taking into account the changes in the strategic situation in order to maintain the components of marine potential of the Russian Federation at the level of its national interests. The article aims to develop an indicator system of assessment of coastal zone potential, and sea industrial and port facilities in order to identify the characteristic and strategic capacities of the economic development of these territories in the complex approach. The research methodology is based on the assessment of marine potential of coastal territories as an indicator of the efficacy of its marine economic complex development with using the ...
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
... regional innovation clusters as complex adaptive systems. Clusters have become a typical pattern of industrial organization in national economies under their transition to innovation-driven model of growth. We provide an overview of the contribution of various theoretical frameworks (evolutionary theory, spatial development theory, theory of technological change and system innovation, and Porter’s competitiveness theory) to the cluster concept and consider the latter from the perspective of complexity economics. On this basis, we differentiate true clusters from their nominal counterparts and propose three analytical dimensions ...
National monetary policy and the role of banks in increasing its efficiency
... relationship between credit institutions and the Bank of Russia in implementing the national monetary policy. Another aim is to identify the goals and objectives of... ... current problems relating to banking activities; making effective use of objective economic laws and all the means of administrative and economic influence that the... ... of Banking & Finance. 2016. Vol. 68. P. 1—11.
Nabiyev S. A.
banking, banking system, credit organization, Bank of Russia, monetary policy
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
..., McIlgorm, A. 2010, The importance of estimating the contribution of the oceans to national economies, Marine Policy, Vol. 34, no. 3, p. 367—374.
40. Leontidou, L.... ... fleuveshistoriques.
44. Nicholls, R. J., Wong, P. P., Burkett, V. R. et al. 2007, Coastal systems and low-lying areas. Climate Change 2007: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability... ... Salvati, L., Forino, G. 2014, A ‘laboratory’ of landscape degradation: social and economic implications for sustainable development in peri-urban areas, Innovation and...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... developed. Using the legislation analysis method, the author proposes the following system of EU legislation on irregular immigration: rules preventing assistance to irregular... ... serve as the basis for reception by other states. However, changes in the political and economic situation in the EU’s southern borderlands made the current legal mechanisms... ... Commission on Policy priorities in the fight against illegal immigration of third-country nationals, Brussels, 19.7.2006, 2006, COM, no. 402 final, available: http://eur-lex...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... take the current understanding of the international system to the level of cross-border relations and institutions creating a system of interrelated elements of macro-regional and national building. The results can be applied in the development of a conceptual and legal framework for the construction of cross-border political formations in the Post-Soviet space, especially, within the Eurasian Economic Community, which coined the concept of «eurasiaregion».
1. Mezhevich:Vstrecha Sarkozi i Merkel' — popytka otdelit'sja ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... Nodes, networks and proximities: On the knowledge dynamics of the Medicon valley biotech cluster // European Planning Studies. 2004. № 12 (7). P. 1003—1018.
21. Delgado M., Porter M. E., Stern S. Defining clusters of related industries // J. of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (1). P. 1—38.
22. Etzkowitz H., Leydesdorff L. The dynamics of innovation: from national systems and ‘mode 2’ to a triple helix of university-industry-government relations // Research Policy. 2000. № 29 (2). P. 109—123.
23. Government of the Republic of Lithuania : Resolution on the approval of the programm on the implementation of ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... International Economics, Vol. 90, no. 2, p. 255—265.
27. Nielsen, S. B., Sørensen, P. B. 1997, On the optimality of the Nordic system of dual income taxation, Journal of Public Economics, Vol. 63, no. 3, p. 311—329.
28. Palmowski, T., Tarkowski, M. 2016, Development of Sea Port in Gdynia, Balt. Reg.,... ... Rubinstein Y. and E. Sadka Fixed Costs and FDI: The Conflicting Effects of Productivity Shocks// Working Paper 10864. 2004. National Bureau of Economic Research. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.02.2016).
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
This article presents an inventory and a typology of the existing and emerging economic clusters in the coastal zone of the European part of Russia. The authors hold ... ..., Vol. 7, no. 4, p. 352—362.
4. Strategiya natsional'noi bezopasnosti Rossii [The National Security Strategy of Russia], 2015, Moscow, available at:
http://publication... ... Lundquist, K.-J., Trippl, M. 2011, Distance, Proximity and Types of Crossborder Innovation Systems: A Conceptual Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 1, p. 11.
12. Broek, J., Smulders...
Market forms of industrial production organisation as “growth poles” of the economy
... author presents an economic and geographical analysis of the development of new forms of national industrial production.
It is stressed that the development of new forms of... ... inter-branch associations, which are necessary for the development of a multi-sectoral economic complex
Богачев И. И., Родионова И. А. Характеристика... .... 2011. № 16. С. 110—114.
11. Fredriksson C. G., Lindmark L. G. From Firms to Systems of Firms: A Study of Interregional Dependence in a Dynamic Society // Spatial...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... and is heavily affected by external factors. This work aims to estimate the current economic situation in the region and explore possible ways to increase the stability... ... is expected that the companies enjoying customs privileges to produce goods for the national market will receive government support for reequipment. Effective use of the... ... ustojchivosti Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Modelling of long-term sustainability of the regional system of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University...
Russia's accession to the WTO as an important factor of the country's integration into the world economy
... However, it can adversely affect a number of enterprises and industries within the national economy. Thus, there is a need to develop a methodology for the assessment... ... practically applied in the development of measures aimed at increasing the competitiveness of economic entities. This determines the objective of the research. This article offers... ... for functioning in the new economic conditions based on the algorithm of choosing a system of indicators, as well as the organisation of enterprise monitoring according...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... regional specificity] 2015—2017, Project Report RHF.
4. Kivikari, U. 1996, Jekonomicheskoe prostranstvo Baltijskogo regiona [The economic space of the Baltic region], Helsinki, Ottawa, 156 p.
5. Koncepcija vneshnej politiki Rossijskoj Federacii. Utverzhdena ... ... formirovanii sistemy mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [International organizations of the Baltic Sea: the main directions and role in the system of international relations], St. Petersburg, p. 3.
8. Narodnoe hozjajstvo SSSR v 1988 g. [The national economy of the USSR in 1988], 1988, Moscow, p. 766.
9. Regiony Rossii. Osnovnye harakteristiki sub#ektov Rossijskoj Federacii ...
The Eurasian Economic Community in the global energy system
The article considers the IEA data on energy reserves in terms of global and national energy security. The authors describe methods for regulating the energy market in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Community. The authors support the idea of applying the experience of the EU.
риски для глобальной энергетической безопасности и пути их снижения: глобальный ...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... a rather ambiguous nature. The Law on the Common Market, which aims to increase the economic efficiency of the EU, became a subject of extensive discussions among researchers... ... (3), p. 667—677.
8. Williamson, J. G. 1965, Regional Inequality and the Process of National Development: a Descriptionof the Patters, Economic and Cultural Change, no... ... 2004, Regional Convergence Across European Union, EconPapers: Development and Comp Systems, 0402002.
16. Förster, M., Jesuit, D., Smeeding, T. Regional Poverty and...
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
... until today. The focus of the study is the recent trends of migratory movements in the case of Latvia. Due to the country’s economic recession, migration has accelerated in the recent years. Empirical results show the response of the migration system to the changing internal factors and external influences in the times of transition and global crisis. Long-term emigration ... ... Statistics database. URL:http://data. csb. gov. lv (дата обращения: 31.03.2014).
6. Department for Work and Pensions, National Insurance number allocations to adult overseas nationals entering the UK to December 2013. URL:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-insurance-number-allocations-to-adult-overseas-nationals-entering-the-uk-to-december-2013 ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... international clusters in the Baltic Sea region, as well as certain cases of implementation of national and international cluster policy. A comparative analysis of the Baltic Sea... ... December 2012).
6. Dávila, N. G. 2011, Simultaneous cooperation and competition for economic development: the case of Copenhagen capacity (Denmark) and invest in Skane... ... avtoref. dis. kand. jekon. nauk [Prospects for the development of cross-border business systems in modern Russia: summary of dis... candidate of economic sciences], Volgograd...
Region as a Territorial System
The article considers different directions in national and international regional studies. The author analyses the notion of region in the framework of system approach.
Социально-экономическая география: понятийно-терминологический ... ... экономической науки. Т. 1 / пер. с англ. М., 1993 (первое оригинальное издание:
L. von Bertalanffy....
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Lachininsky S. S., Krasnov A. I., Sorokin I. S., 2016, Polarization of the settlement system in the coastal zone of the Leningrad Region in 1989—2015, Izvestiya vysshikh... ... Severo-Zapada Rossiiskoi Federatsii i Evropeiskogo soyuza [The Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the Northwest of the Russian Federation and the European Union]... ... International Water Assessment. Baltic Sea, GIVA Regional Assessment, Nairobi, United Nations Environment Programme.
46. Lach, Z. 2012, Geopolityczne aspekty kształtowania...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... is to search for a mechanism for implementing large investment projects of crucial economic importance in the modern economic conditions characterized by the sanction... ... infrastruktura i gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnjorstvo: potrebnosti sovremennoj jekonomiki [National
infrastructure and public-private partnership: the needs of the modern economy]... ... 29. 03.2015).
21. Fedorov G. M., Korneevets V. S. 2009, Trans-Border Regions in the System of the Regional Hierarchy: the Systemic Approach, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 26—33...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... the conceptual framework of risk management in view of the specific risks relating to economic development projects in the field of aquaculture. The authors characterize... ... authors develop the concept and principal scheme of the formation of risk management system for innovative development projects in aquaculture.
1. Voropaeva, V. I. (ed... ... kompetencii specialistov [Project management:
the Basics of professional knowledge, National requirements for the competence of experts], Moscow, Izd-vo Consulting Agency...
The labour market of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave amid Covid-19
... transport, and warehousing. The unemployment has gone up, reaching a level above the national average; the number of vacancies is dwindling. Keeping the proportion of out-of-the-region... ...
2. Fadda, S., Tridico, P. (eds.) 2016, Varieties of Economic Inequality, NY, Routledge.
3. Liotti, G. 2020, Labour market flexibility, economic... ... COVID-19, Geneva, IOM.
25. Anderson, B., Poeschel, F., Ruhs, M. 2020, COVID-19 and systemic resilience: What role for migrant workers? Geneva, IOM.
26. Poletaev, D. 2020...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... scheduled multi-billion investments into energy sector are of political rather than economic nature. The projects to develop alternative power grids and high-speed railways... ... mutually beneficial economic cooperation with Russia destabilizes the development of national economic of the Baltic States. The author believes that modern infrastructure... ... Sovmestnaja rabota jenergosistem Rossii i stran Baltii v sinhronnom rezhime [Teamwork power systems of Russia and the Baltic countries in the synchronous mode], 2013,Ministerstvo...
Changes in the cultural landscape of the Kaliningrad region’s periphery in the 19th/20th centuries
... amelioration, natural landscape preservation, industrial development, and the development of transport infrastructure.
1. Baranskii, N. N. 1980, Izbrannye trudy. Stanovlenie sovetskoj jekonomicheskoj geografii [Selected works. Formation of Soviet economic geography], Moscow.
2. Volynskaya, G. Ya., Fedorov, G. М. 1977, Sistema rasselenija v pol'dernyh rajonah Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Settlement system in the polder areas of the Kaliningrad region]. In: Narodnoe hozjajstvo Kaliningradskoj oblasti problemy i puti razvitija [The national economy of the Kaliningrad region and the development of problems], Kaliningrad, p. 86—93.
3. Gosudarstvennyj Arhiv Kaliningradskoj Oblasti [State Archive of the Kaliningrad Oblast], F. 183, Op. 5, D. 133, L. 11, 13.
4. Gosudarstvennyj Arhiv ...
The resistance of the greater Baltic region states to market cycle changes
... However, many researchers have shown that different economic sectors do not respond to market cycles in a similar way. Regional economic systems are a combination of many sectors, therefore a hypothesis about the correlation between the stability of regional economies ... ... been classified into highly stable, relatively stable, unstable, and highly unstable based on the study of the stability of national economies to global cycle processes. The GDP dynamics of the countries were compared to GDP cycles of the US and the ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... networking inherent of various forms of interactions within the territorial socio-economic system of a region. The author offers a classification of spatial networks, identifies... ... S. Small firms and the provision of real services // Industrial districts and local economic regeneration / ed. by F. Pyke, W. Sengenberger. Geneva, 1992. P. 177—196... ... for Prosperity. N. Y., 1984. P. 355.
69. Porter M. E. The Competitive Advantage of Nations. N. Y., 1990. P. 875.
70. Smith K. New directions in research and technology...
The effect of cross-border fibre-optic transitions on the information and communication connectivity of the Russian cities
... — the exogenous connectivity. This is explained by the impossibility of connecting the Kaliningrad region with mainland Russia without using international networks. An analysis of the traffic redistribution between the core cities of the autonomous systems shows that closed flows and internal economic connectivity are predominant in Russia. The calculation of information flow delays between all the Russian cities and the cores of the national and international digital agglomerations makes it possible to establish what cities are affected by the international cores. I conclude that the cross-border transitions have little effect on the information and communication connectivity of ...
Coastal agglomerations and the transformation of national innovation spaces
... proximity to the sea and ocean coasts influences the dynamics of innovation processes. I analyse coastalisation (the movement of economic activity and population to coastal zones) by considering the effects and inland diffusion of the exceptionally high ... ... agglomerations. I put forward the hypothesis that coastal agglomerations are the most important transformational elements of a national innovation system. Further, I outline and systematise findings dealing with the specifics of innovative processes taking place in coastal ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
..., S. V. 1986, Organizacionno-jekonomicheskie formy mezhdunarodnogo nauchno-tehnicheskogo sotrudnichestva [Organizational and economic forms of international scientific and technical cooperation], JL, A. A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University.
7. Vasin,... ... aspekty formirovanija i razvitija nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Spatial aspects of the formation and development of the national innovation system], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 11 (157), p. 24—34.
8. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... one of the most acute problems for the EU today is overcoming isolation of the energy systems of the Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia) from that of the major... ... energy export to the Baltic Sea region will be determined not only by technological, economic and market factors, but rather by the general state of relations between Russia... ... energy-regulators. eu/portal/page/portal/EER_HOME/EER_ PUBLICATIONS/NATIONAL_REPORTS/National%20Reporting%202012/NR_En/C12_NR_Lithuania-EN_v2.pdf (accessed 24 March 2013)...
On determining the import-replacement share for mechanical engineering in the Kaliningrad region
... it was chosen as the object of the current research. The authors identify technological safety within more general scope of national security typology. The article reflects on the empirical data on the scale of mechanical engineering development in industrialized ... ... established import-replacing share of regional engineering industry can be achieved due to a mechanism for ensuring the spatial and economic collaboration between import replacing entities of the regional economic system.
1. Архипов А., Городецкий А., Михайлов Б. Экономическая безопасность....
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... Post-transitional fertility development: new perspectives introduced by Central and East European nations // Population in Central and Eastern Europe: Challenges and Opportunities. Statistical... ... I. E. Kotowska, J. Jóźwiak. Warsaw, 2003. Р. 117—138.
29. Kõre J. Political system transformations and changes in population behavior case of migration behavior... ... przemian ustrojowych / ed. D. Szymańska. Toruń, 2000. Р. 9—11.
30. Kuptsch Ch. The Economic Crisis and Labour Migration Policy in European Countries // Comparative Population...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... the establishment, operation and use of the second generation Schengen Information System (SIS II), 2006, OJ, L 381, 28.12.2006, p. 4—23.
10. Gudkov, I. 2014, Sankcii... ... Judgment of the Court of 15 July 1963, 1963, Plaumann & Co. v Commission of the European Economic Community, Case 25-62, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/... ... Judgment of the General Court (Seventh Chamber, extended composition) of 3 July 2014, National Iranian Tanker Company v Council of the European Union, available at: http://eur-lex...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... raw materials and energy. Many businesses regard circular economy as a way to enhance economic growth and increase profits. Governments across the world actively engage in... ... Foundation and McKinsey & Company, Geneva.
9. Wales and the Circular Economy. Favourable System Conditions and Economic Opportunities, 2013, Ellen MacArthur Foundation and WRAP... ...
Grigoryan A. A., Borodavkina N. U.
circular economy, recycling, and raw materials, national development strategy, sustainable development strategy