The anthropogenic transformation of river mouths and its geoecological consequences
This article aims to discuss the problematic aspects of the technogenesis impact on the river mouth areas (through the example of Baltic rivers). The author comes to a conclusion on the negative geoecological consequences of this process.
А., Воронцов А.
А., Морозова Л.
The prognostic characteristics of storm floods in the mouth of the River Pregolya (in the Kaliningrad region)
... Преголи у г. Калининграда // Изв. РГО. 1991. Т. 123, вып. 3. С. 275—279.
7. Хупфер П. Балтика — маленькое море, большие проблемы. Л., 1982.
Moskalets V., Lyubimova O.
river mouth, level, storm onset, flood probability.
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... bioconcoction of heavy metals in the territory of the Baltic region, Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 99—106. (In Russ.)
10. Krasnov, E. V., Lyubimova, О. Е. 2013, Geosystem approach to assessment of risk of storm floods in the mouth of the Pregolya River, the Kaliningrad region, Regional'naya `ekologiya, no. 1—2 (34), p.15—22. (In Russ.)
11. Kshevetsky, S. P., Tiranvenkatasami, K. 2013, Numerical modeling of capsizing of a wave of a tsunami on the coast with a big inclination ...
An assessment of the potential impact of the construction of a deepwater seaport on the hydrological regime of the Vistula lagoon
... the Vistula Lagoon. In view of the planned construction of a deepwater seaport in its waters, the author emphasizes the negative impact on its hydrological regime: rise in the levels which could lead to the flooding of the territories adjoining the mouth of the Pregolya river, increase in salinity, extinction of hydrobionts, and destruction of the ecological systems.
1. Volcinger, V. E. Pjaskovskij, R. V. 1977. Teorija melkoj vody. Leningrad.
2. Velander, P. 1964. Chislennoe predskazanie shtormovyh ...
The variations in the water level of the Pregel River in Kaliningrad (1996-2008)
... «Витязь» // Экологические проблемы Калининградской области и Юго-Восточной Балтики. Калининград, 1999. С. 41—46.
Navrotskaya S.Ye., Guschin O. A., Stont Zh. I.
river, mouth, level, regime, fluctuations, west wind.
Social and cultural determinants in the perception of environmental risks: Douglas grid group analysis
... attitude prevails among individualists and egalitarians, a contrasting position prevails among hierarchs. It has been established that there are socially determined forms of communication regarding overcoming environmental risks, for instance, word of mouth and appeals to government institutions (villagers) and street protests (city residents). There are also differences in the choice of effective methods of risk communication, depending on the respondent’s cultural type. Hierarchs prefer communication ...