Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... million in cash- traces of lead in New Zealand], 2015, YLE News, 22.07.2015, available at: http://yle.fi/uutiset/venalaismiehelta_takavarikoitiin_36_miljoonaa_euroa_kateista__jaljet_johtavat_uuteen-seelantiin/8172830 (accessed 20.07.2015).
motivations for foreign direct investment, Dunning’s taxonomy on FDI motivations, Russia’s outward foreign direct investment, impact of sanctions on EU-Russia economic relations
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
7. Liuhto, K. T., Majuri, S. S. 2014, Outward Foreign Direct Investment from Russia: A Literature Review, Journal of East Business, Vol. 20, no. 4. P. 198—224.
8. Tepavcevic S. The motives of Russian state-owned companies for outward foreign direct investment and its impact on state-company cooperation: observations concerning the energy sector // Transnational Corporations. 2015. Vol. 23, no. 1, p. 29—58.
9. Liuhto, K. 2017, Does Ownership Matter in an OFDI Decision of a Russian Firm?: The Case ...
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
... Estonian government. A number of special aspects, trends and problems in trade and investment ties are detected. The aim of the study is to uncover key motivation behind the actions of both Russia and Estonia, to identify the drivers for economic and political development in the region, and to work out recommendations... ... [What threatens the Baltic countries, Russian kontrsanktsii], Vneshnjaja politika [Foreign policy], 14 October, available at: http://www.foreignpolicy.ru/analyses/chem-grozyat-stranam-pribaltiki-rossiyskie-kontrsanktsii/... ... 123—126.
Russia, Estonia, economic cooperation, trade balance, foreign direct investments, sanctions, competition among jurisdictions
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
For many years, the Baltic Sea region stood out for its remarkable stability. The dramatic ... ... Utverzhdena Pre-zidentom Rossijskoj Federacii V. V.Putinym 12 fevralja [Concept of the Foreign Policy of the Russian Federation. Approved by President of the Russian Federation... ... article/index/category/UndergraduateProgrammes (accessed 21.01.2016).
24. Liuhto, K. 2015. Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment? Baltiс region, no. 4, p. 19—20. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-1...
The Baltics in the Geography of the Largest Transnational Corporations of Europe
... Management and Organization, Vol. 10, no. 4, Winter, p. 15—41.
4. Hofstede, G. 1980, Motivation, Leadership, and Organization: Do American Theories Apply Abroad? Organizational... ... Internationalization Process of the Firm — A Model of Knowledge Development and Increasing Foreign Market Commitments, Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 8, no. 1... ... States, transnational corporation, geographical segment, borders of Europe, foreign direct investment