The organisational economic aspects of developing the GLONASS system implementation programme in the exclave region of Russia
федерального космического агентства.
компании М2М — телематика
Boronilov A. B.
GLONASS, chain models of satellite information implementation programmes, concept of implementation, economic aspects of system implementation
A model for involving the expert community in implementing the educational policy: The case of a major educational programme
This article presents a general model of involving the research, educa-tional, and other expert communities in implementing the state educational policy. The authors consider the organization of public and expert discussion of sample primary and secondary education programmes. The model describes the nonlinear space of expert interaction, including the key processes,...
The theoretical framework of the process of social and pedagogical support for children at a teen club
... socio-pedagogical support for children at teen clubs and describe its goals and objectives, principles, stages, and ways of practical implementation. The article emphasizes the need to create a program for socio-pedagogical support for teenagers based on the model presented and offers the key characteristics of the program, as well as the methods of its implementation.
1. Александрова Е. А. Как открыть школу родителям и для родителей // Народное образование. М., 2008. № 5. С. 219—224.
2. Анохина Т. В. Педагогическая ...
Stakeholder approach to the implementation of the ‘third mission’ of universities
... successfully employed in the management of large organisations, may be applied for the development of mechanisms for effective implementation of the ‘third mission’ by universities. We identify the main problems in organising stakeholder interactions ... ... describe their mutual relations, interests, and resources available to them as well as reflect on stakeholder participation models in educational management. Our findings may contribute to better management at Russian educational institutions and benefit ...
An algorithm and model of data saving for solving the problem of satellite-plasma interaction by the molecular dynamic method using the CUDA technology
This article considers a parallel algorithm of the mathematical model of interaction between a charged small satellite and thermal space plasma. The main problem of the algorithm implementation is to maintain the total amount of current data for each calculator and to synchronize and minimize exchanges. The range of graphics accelerators chosen for calculation makes it possible to focus the maximum number of calculators on a single ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... no. 1 (208), p. 23—27 (In Russ.).
34. Łozowicka, A. 2020, Evaluation of the Efficiency of Sustainable Development Policy Implementation in Selected EU Member States Using DEA, The Ecological Dimension, Sustainability, vol. 12, no. 1, p. 435. doi: ... ... Management, p. 1—15. doi: 10.1080/03088839.2020.1802783.
43. Çetin, O., Irak, D. M., Kahyaoğlu, N. 2020, A comprehensive model for a sustainable maritimization: 3-Layer Holistic Maritimization Model, Maritime Policy and Management, vol. 47, no. 8,...
Formal models of a system of automated generation of programming tests
Formal approaches to creation of algorithms implemented in automated tests generation system are considered. Structure of a software system of programming tests generation is presented. Problem statements and mathematical models for some modules of the system are described.
1. Алсынбаева Л. Г. Система автоматизированной генерации тестовых заданий // Программные продукты и системы. ...
The methodological and mathematical implementation of the integrated controlling theory
This article is devoted to the innovative concept of managing modern industrial enterprises as economic systems, namely, integrated controlling. The author presents a methodological framework for the implementation of the integrated controlling theory. Possible uses of the mathematical apparatus in studying integrated controlling are shown. Static and dynamic characteristics of integrated controlling as a complex system are described. A mathematical model of such system is constructed.
1. Акимова И. В., Ермолаева Е. И. Использование специальных программных средств в математическом моделировании // В мире ...
The structural–dynamic model of tolerance-based solutions of pedagogical problems
... offers a tolerance-based model of resolving pedagogical problems, which includes the description of the stages and elements of tolerance-based problem-solving process. The author suggests the methods and techniques of pedagogical influence aimed at the implementation of the model stages.
В., Шеламова Г.
Толерантность: взгляд, поиск, решение. М.: Вербум, 2003.
Феномен толерантности в ...
Social support as a factor of overcoming the negative consequence of stress
This article describes the models of relation between social support and stress. The author quotes the results of international empirical research em-phasising the obvious and contradictory nature of the “stress-buffering” and “main effect” models. The article offers a typology of factors of determining the implementation of healthcare functions of social support.
Distinctions between social support concepts, measures and models
// American Journal of community psychology. 1986. №
14 (4). P. 413—445.
Cohen S., Underwood ...
Generalized model of a satellite information transmission channel using Nyquist shaping filters
... model constructing in MathCAD, including the synthesis of a discrete information signal, the implementation of a convolutional encoder, a forming Nyquist filter and a BPSK modulator, the synthesis of a discrete additive narrow-band Gaussian noise, the implementation of a BPSK demodulator and a decoder based on the Witterby algorithm are presented in this article. As a result of verification of the model, it is shown that in the absence of additive noise, the Nyquist filter eliminates intersymbol interference. The gain in the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), at which the set value of the bit error rate (BER) is achieved, can be up to 9 dB when the rounding ...
Numerical model operation of the mass transfer of the disperse phase of aerosol in nonlinear wave fields for axisymmetric quasithree-dimensional geometrical statement
... considered, Stokes's force, Archimedes force and force of the attached masses, as well as heat exchange intercomponent. Within the system of the equations of mathematical model, eight equations were solved by means of the final and differential algorithm implemented as a program code. The equations of mathematical model were complemented with the corresponding entry and boundary conditions. Having obtained the numerical model, the author studies the regularities of the redistribution of the aerosol dispersed component density of in wave fields. The research ...
The development of dairy farming: forecasts and trends
... commercial crops is more profitable compared with the production of milk. The aim of this research is to substantiate conceptual and methodological approaches and tools for forecasting the development of dairy cattle breeding in Russia during the implementation of the policy of import substitution. The methodical basis of research is a set of methods of economic and mathematical modeling, including scenarios and their quantitative justification. Special attention is paid to the method of extrapolation modeling linear and nonlinear trends. The method of trend modeling has been supplemented by the method of expert assessment....
Creating a program complex simulation of RTC AR-600
Construction of virtual model of AR-600 robot by using robot operation system environment is described.
1. Von Hagen W. Ubuntu Linux Bible, 2010.
2. Hickle J., Halle S. The design and implementation of a semi-autonomous surfzone robot using advanced sensors and a common robot operating system, 2011.
3. Ложкин П. В. Метод точки нулевого момента для задачи динамического равновесия ...
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
... Relations, London, Routledge.
15. Hernández i Sagrera, R. 2010, The EU-Russia readmission-visa facilitation nexus: an exportable model for Eastern Europe?, European Security, no. 19 (4),p. 569—584.
16. Lavenex, S., Schimmelfennig, F. 2009, EU Rules beyond ... ....eu/en/p_245.htm (accessed 18 March 2010).
19. Trauner, F., Kruse, I. 2008, EC Visa Facilitation and Readmission Agreements: Implementing a New Security Approach in the Neighbourhood, CEPS Working Document, no. 290, Brussels, Centre for European Policy ...
The CDIO practice in teaching music
This article considers the application of CDIO (Conceive — Design — Implement — Operate) technology in musical pedagogy, namely, in teaching the piano at arts and music schools. Image-based information models – sym-bolic, verbal, and mathematical ones – are identified in the context of informa-tion and communications technologies in view of the three major agents of the educational space, namely, the teacher, the student, and the parent. The au-thors ...
The development of inclusive preparedness of future teachers: The efficiency of the didactic model
This article presents the results of an experimental study in the development of inclusive preparedness of future university teachers. This process of preparedness development is based on a didactic model implemented using the pedagogical metasubject competence and context-based technology. The author gives an overview of this technology and the mechanisms of its imple-mentation. The efficiency of using this didactic model in developing the inclusive preparedness ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... Decisions about Health, Wealth, and Happiness. Yale University Press.
Whitehead, A.N., 1947. Essays in Science and Philosophy. London: Philosophical Library.
constructionism, special event management, event, model, reality, sociocultural engineering, model implementation
Gerasimov S. V., Tulchinskiy G. L.
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... collective action problem in MSW collecting and sorting. To prevent social resistance to such a policy, incentive schemes should be implemented on a voluntary basis.
1. Kaza, S., Yao, L., Bhada-Tata, P., Woerden, F. Van. 2018, What a waste 2.0: a global snapshot ... ... to 2050, The World Bank, 295 p.
2. Volcheckaya, T. S., Holopova, E. N., Grigorev, A. G. 2018, A functional description of the model for the protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., vol. 10,...
The choice of structural materials for thermo thruster on clean monopropellant
Structural elements of a laboratory model of thermo engine on clean monopropellant are determined experimentally. The proposed elements and details incorporated into the design of a laboratory model.
1. Dyer J., Dinardi A., Anflo K. First Implementation of High Performance green propulsion in a constellation of small satellites // 27th Annual AIAA/USU Conference of Small Satellites. SSC13-VII-2.
2. Spores R. A., Masse R., Kimbrel S., McLean C. GRIM AF-M315E Propulsion System // 49th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE ...
Unknown Chapter in History of Russian Research
This article deals with the history of the first regional cross-industry development model in the USSR, which was implemented in the Kaliningrad region.
Баланс народного хозяйства СССР — методологический разбор работы ЦСУ // Плановые хозяйство. 1925. №
Production unit as a bounded operator
An approach to model a production venture in the shape of mathematical operator was presented. This operator is working from a vector space which represents production implements to a space which consist of vectors of prepared production. The definition of norm of this operator was introduced and his certain features were analysed.
1. Антонов А. В. Системный анализ. М., 2004.
2. Бахвалов ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
30. Liyanage S. Breeding innovation clusters through collaborative research networks // Technovation. 1995. № 15 (9). P. 553—567.
31. Martin R., Pike A., Tyler P., Gardiner B. Spatially Rebalancing the UK Economy: Towards a New Policy Model? // Regional Studies. 2016. № 50 (2). P. 342—357.
32. Mastroeni M., Castle D., Phillips P. W. B. Clusters, technological districts and smart specialisaion: an empirical analysis of policy implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2015. № 19 (5/6). P. 304—326.
33. Ministry of Education and science. Integrated Science, Studies and Business centres (Valleys). URL:
The development of universal learning actions in primary school students by means of project-task technology
This article presents a model of formation of universal learning actions in younger school students through solving project tasks. The author offers a technology of its implementation, which makes it possible to create personal, regulatory, informative, and communicative universal educational actions.
1. Асмолов А. Г., Бурменская Г. В., Володарская И. А. и др. Как проектировать ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... podkhody, prioritety i puti realizatsii [Strategies for Russia's Macro-regions: methodological approaches, priorities and ways of implementation], Moscow, p. 479—592. (In Russ.)
24. Dergachev, V. A. 1989, Maritime complex of the Azov-Black Sea region, the ... ... Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of coastal areas of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-na-Don, 236 p. (In Russ.)
26. Romanenko, A. A. 2005, Seaports, transport fleet and shipbuilding in Russia. In: ...
On the question of increasing the range of properties of the asymmetrical vibrator
The possibility of an extended range of properties of shortwave antennas by creating an environment in constancy wave resistance is justified. On the base of model representations, the analysis of the appropriate changes on an-tenna systems of different designs, are implemented. This systems are based on asymmetrical vibrator.
1. Гончаренко И. В. Антенны КВ и УКВ. Часть II. Основы и практика. М., 2005.
2. Айзенберг Г. З. Коротковолновые антенны....
Implementation persistent scatterers interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster
The features of the method implementation Persistent Scatterers Interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster are considered.... ... товарным знакам, 04.02.2011.
6. Hooper A. Persistent scatterer radar interferometry for crustal deformation studies and modeling of volcanic deformation // PhD thesis. Standford University. 2006.
7. Chen F., Lin H., Li Z. et al. Interaction between ...
Elements of a mathematical model of a control system of the anthropomorphous type robot for work on the ISS
The article is devoted to the development and improvement of algorithms and robot control methods, staff involved in the implementation of technological operations on board the International Space Station.
1. Saprykin O., Baksheeva E., Safronov V., Tolstel O. About the concept of using anthropomorphic robots during human exploration of the Moon // ARPN Journal of Engineering ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... jeffektivnosti razlichnyh variantov razvitija regiona po prioritetnym vidam jekonomicheskoj dejatel'nosti. BFU im. I. Kanta [Forecast Models of formation and use of labor resources of the Kaliningrad region, taking into account the relative cost-effectiveness ... ... 2014, Goskontrakt № 02/2014 ot 24 nojabrja 2014 na vypolnenie NIR [Government Contract № 02/2014 of 24 November 2014 on the implementation of scientific research], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
15. Fedorov, D. G. 2010, Jekonomiko-demograficheskij ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... patterns of innovation capital accumulation; the agglomeration factor is taken into account. It is shown that northern and southern coastal regions perform very differently on innovative development, the latter doing better than the former. Three main models of innovation generation, implementation, and accumulation of coastal regions are described. Each is associated with a different way to benefit from proximity to the sea. These are maritime activities, maritime transport, and the economic use of recreational, natural and climatic ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... together during the whole duration of the programme. It is the first internationally accredited MA programme taught in English. International accreditation proves the compliance of the programme with international education standards. The same cooperation model is used in a new international master programme — Cold Regions Environmental Landscapes Integrated Science (CORELIS). The programme started in 2016. It is implemented jointly by Hamburg university (the lead partner of the project), and university professors from Helsinki (Finland) and Lisbon (Portugal). Researchers from the Austrian National Institute of Polar Research (Austria, and Lund University (Sweden) ...
A situational approach to building social managerial expert systems
The article presents the author’s view on modelling an expert system through the implementation of one of social paradigms. Such categories as ‘governance’, ‘leadership’, and ‘leadership management’ are identified as indicators of management interactions. Each of the categories is operationalized and provided with a detailed ...
Forecasting knowledge as a tool for cognizing political reality
... considered. The relevance of forecasting knowledge for contemporary political management and designing is grounded. The methods and implements for forecasting are evaluated not only within the context of the forecast function of political science but also as ... ... rozwiązywanie problemów. Warszawa, 1990.
Barteczko K., Bocian A.
Prognozowanie i symulacje gospodarcze. Metody. Modele. Zastosowania. Białystok, 2008.
Wstęp do prognozowania i symulacji. Warszawa, 2006.
Multichannel hybrid atmospheric optical communication system
... 2009. Vol. 16. P. 1383—2385.
2. Hasoon F. N., Aljunid S. A., Anuar M. S. , Shaari S. A. Enhanced trouble Weight Code Implementation in Multi-Rate Transmission // IYCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. 2007. № ... ... Kurnosov V. .
cross-correlation, microwave relay, multi-channel hybrid
atmospheric optical communication system, simulation models.
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... the innovative activity in a specific region of Russia — the Kaliningrad region. The authors assess its research and technological potential, and the achieved level of innovative activity in the Kaliningrad region as prerequisites necessary for the implementation of an innovative model of economy. This work identifies the problems of the research and technological potential development of the region, as well as a low level of development of the innovative activity in the Kaliningrad region in general and compared to the Baltic ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... account the demand of the professional labor market, Model' spetsialista XXI veka v kontekste modernizatsii vysshego obrazovaniya [Model of a specialist of the XXI century in the context of modernization of higher education], Part I, Materials of the All-Russian ... ... Neuroscience, Vol. 10, no. 4, p. 418—430.
11. Gordon, A. A., Kaswin, J. 2010, Effective Employee Incentive Plans: Features and Implementation Processes, Cornell HR Review, p. 1—6.
12. Ibarra, H., Carter, N. M., Silva, C. 2010, Why Men Still Get More ...
A. About the method of optimizing the parameters of antenna systems
The article is devoted to the development of methods for optimizing the structural parameters of antenna systems, performed in order to improve the basic performance characteristics. Models are considered and estimated calculations are carried out for structures implemented using symmetric vibrators. Conclusions about the feasibility of changing the geometric parameters of the antenna system, in terms of finding its optimal configuration in a specific frequency range.
1. Balanis C. A. Modern Antenna Handbook....
Building transmitter circuit for the study of parameters of system of secondary emitters
Suggest a method for constructing a system of magnetic coils, of the workspace in which excited облучающее sample magnetic field used to study the parameters of the system of secondary emitters. Theoretically formulated and practically implemented model of the feed, providing the creation of a uniform magnetic field on the stage. The measurements of the distribution of magnetic field in облучателе to judge the appropriateness of the use of the system in experimental techniques.
1. Suits ...
Psychological and Pedagogical Provision of Variative Education routes in State Schools
The article analyses the necessity and possibility of variative education routes implementation in state schools as an integrate model of educational space. The author presents the results of the introduction of four variative education routes: for advanced students, students with health problems, students with low motivation and learning problems, and for talented students.
The export control system automatization
... modern Russian legislation. It is concluded that the best option for such an information system is a web application. The model of classes of export control system by means of UML notation was developed. The paper describes the main roles of users ... ... their functionality. The authors also preliminarily estimate of the time required to process the document before and after the implementation of the information system.
1. Об экспортном контроле : федер. закон от 18 ...
The Impact of COVID-19 on immigration: the transformation of Norwegian migration policy on asylum seekers
... have they? In the past decades, the belief in unconstrained mobility, as well as the practice of mobility and its scientific modelling, relied on the idea of unbounded growth at the sub-national, national and supra-national level. The article focuses ... ... of data on migration regulations and asylum application statistics, we examine what impact mobility-related COVID-19 measures implemented in Norway since January 2020 had on asylum procedures, asylum mobility and asylum applications in Norway.
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... Nechay, A. 2012, Tranzitnyj potencial: sushhnost', faktory realizacii, podhod k ocenke [Transit potential: essence, factors implementation approach to assessing], Zhurnal mezhdunarodnogo prava i mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [Journal of International Law ... ....eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_379_en.pdf р. 23—25 (accessed 05.06.2015).
transformation, modernisation, the Baltics, economic models, political limits to economic development
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... Oreshin, V. P. 2007, Regional'naja jekonomika i upravlenie [Regional Economics and Management], Moscow, INFRA-M.
8. Kanapukhin, P. A. 2006, Jekonomicheskie interesy: suwnost' i realizacija v tranzitivnoj jekonomike [Economic interests: the nature and implementation of a transitive economy], Voronezh, Izd-vo Voronezh. gos. un-ta.
9. Klimova, N. V. 2009, Modeli sochetanija interesov vlasti i malogo biznesa (regional'nyj aspekt) [Model combining the interests of government and small business (regional aspect)], Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika [Regional economy:
theory and practice], no. 34, p. 2—6.
10. Kokuyeva, I. G. 2006, Soglasovanie jekonomicheskih interesov ...
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
The article offers a pragmatic approach to certain aspects of cross-border regionalisation. The marketing component of Euroregion development and the implementation of cross-border cooperation projects are considered as key directions of the joint activity of cross-border partner-regions. The authors analyse the opportunity to apply the territory brand model to research on the mechanisms of cross-border cooperation and to the elaboration of an efficient development strategy as a promising direction of further study of the cross-border cooperation and regionalisation phenomena.
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
21. Palmowski, Т. 2004, Novaja Baltijskaja bipoljarnaja model' mezhregional'nogo sotrudnichestva [New Baltic bipolar model of inter-regional cooperation], Vestnik Kaliningradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, no. 6. p. 66—75.
22. Powell, ... ... nauchno-tehnicheskoe sotrudnichestvo: vidy, formy realizacii [International scientific and technological cooperation: forms, forms of implementation], Izhevsk.
27. Sterlin, A., Ardishvili, A. 1991, Predprinimatel'skie seti — novaja forma organizacii mezhfirmennogo ...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... efficiency of different ways and means of risk communication with the identified groups is made. It is concluded that the proposed model is methodologically promising and there is a need for differentiated risk-communication strategies.
1. Smit, B., Hovelsrud,... ... Volchko, Y. 2018, Enriching social and economic aspects in sustainability assessments of remediation strategies — Methods and implementation, Science of the Total Environment, doi:
10. Vilhunen, T., Kojo,...
The trajectories of university education modernisation with the use of contemporary forms of international university cooperation
This article focuses on the key levels of internationalisation of higher education in Russia against the background of implementation of Bologna process principles. The authors analyse the experience of the Faculty of Economics of the Mikhail Lomonosov Moscow State University of putting into practice the models of joint master's degree programmes.
Восьмая культура капитализма // Кредит
24. 2000. Декабрь.
программы и программы ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Osnovnye faktory szhatija prostranstva i ih realizacija na primere Evropy [The main factors of compression of space and their implementation on the example of Europe]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo ... .... N. 2010, Szhatie prostranstva: metody, modeli i primery ispol'zovanija v geografii transporta [Compression space: methods, models and examples of use in the geography of transport]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo ...
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
This article explores the possibility of using the methods of public-private partnership (PPP) in integration processes, including those at a regional level.The author offers a typology of PPP projects and models of cooperation between business and authorities with regard to integration. The article describes specific practices of implementing PPP projects within foreign economic activity and attraction of foreign investors. The author formulates the priority tasks of developing interaction between public structures and business community.
1. Полушкина И. Н. Содержание ...
Features of the RT-Q-1 software for automated tariff setting for the regional district heating system
The article presents the results of the universal program complex PT-Q-1 for the automated setting and the analysis of tariffs in district heating system. The authors study the feasibility of the SaaS model application which provides for the simplest data interchange in the relevant information space and allows reducing significantly the software implementation cost and maintenance. The structural organization, information and the software of the program PTQ- 1 complex features are given.
1. Арунянц Г. Г., Воронин Т. А., Айрапетов С. А. Процесс регулирования ...