The response of different plant life forms to natural environment changes
... Berlin/Brandenburg, Germany. Clark sensor-based method made it possible to determine the amount and rate of the oxygen evolution by plants in the dark and light phase. Under the reaction norm the average amount of the oxygen evolved and the average rate of metabolism processes during dark and light phases are changing simultaneously. Parabolic and periodic dependences of these changes during the vegetation period has been found. Under the stress reaction (drought, illness) the rate of metabolism dark reactions ...
Moscow and its region: structural and functional transformations
... transformation of modern mega-city into a very complex sociobiotechnical system (hereafter the SBT-system) which regularities and dynamics have to be carefully investigated. It requires a close integration of natural, social and technical sciences, and an urban metabolic concept. An ethos of an interdisciplinary study based on equality of social states of different sciences, their interest to study the complex issues and the ability for mutual understanding of various scientists is to be developed.
1. Абульханова-Славская ...
Information metabolism and innovation dynamics in the Rostov agglomeration: the role of the coastal factor and economic clustering
... the specifics of the information metabolism processes as the basis of innovative development taking place in the Rostov agglomeration being the largest coastal agglomeration in the South of Russia. Given the proposed concept model of information metabolism, the study recreates the general picture of the cyclic spatio-temporal dynamics of innovations in coastal agglomerations, and reveals the role of economic clusters, as well as the nature of coastal component’s influence in achieving innovative ...
Determination of hyperglycemia in patients with acute coronary syndrome
... hemoglobin levels. It was found that an increase in the level of glycated hemoglobin was accompanied by an increase in the level of triglycerides, total serum cholesterol. At the same time, glycated hemoglobin correlated especially with the parameters of fat metabolism — total serum cholesterol, high-density lipoproteins, low-density lipoproteins and triglycerides. At the same time, the level of glycated hemoglobin mainly stayed in the values of 7—8 %, which corresponded to the figures of systolic blood ...
The morphological features of the renal corpuscles in laboratory mice during a soluble silicon compound experiment
... Hinyokika Kiyo. 2002. Vol. 48(6). P. 359—362.
17. Jurkić L. M., Cepanec I., Pavelić S. K., Pavelić K. Biological and therapeutic effects of ortho-silicic acid and some ortho-silicic acid-releasing compounds: New perspectives for therapy // Nutrition & Metabolism. 2013. Vol. 10:2.
18. Keeler R. F. Silicon metabolism and silicon-protein matrix interrelationship in bovine urolithiasis //Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1963. Vol. 5(104). P. 592—611.
19. Lang K. J., Nielsen B. D., Waite K. L. et al. Supplemental ...
Foraging strategies in the pine marten Martes martes: A model
... Размещение запасов, экология, использование и охрана / ред. А. А. Насимович. М., 1973.
13. Ashby W. R. An Introduction to Cybernetics. L., 1956.
14. Kooijman S. A. L. M. Dynamic Energy Budget theory for metabolic organisation.Cambridge, 2010.
15. Sidorovich V., Sidorovich А., Krasko D. Effect of felling on red fox and pine marten diets in transitional mixed forest in Belarus // Mammalian Biol. 2010. № 5.P. 401—411.
16. Sinervo B. Optimal Foraging ...
Daphnia magna Straus (1826) (Cladocera, Crustacea) as a test object for assessing endocrine disorders in aquatic organisms
... Динамика стероидных гормонов на отдельных этапах онтогенеза речных раков : автореф. … канд. биол. наук. Л., 1989.
9. Summavielle T., Rocha M., Ribeiro et al. In vitro metabolism of steroid hormones by ovary and hepatopancreas of the crustacean Penaeid shrimp Marsupenaeus ja-ponicus // Sci. mar. 2003. Vol. 67, № 3. P. 299—306.
10. Никитина С. М. Стероидные гормоны у беспозвоночных ...
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... means that the megalopolises should simultaneously be well supplied with their own renewable resources and to be well supplied with resources coming from the outside. The megalopolis inhabitants have to be well informed about the inside and outside metabolic processes. In conclusion the author claims the necessity of an interdisciplinary approach to designing and constructing an ‘ideal city’ model in Russia and everywhere. Such interdisciplinary research and development teams of the researchers,...
Influence of hematopoietic growth factors on the activation status and functional activity of human T-lymphocytes
... functions in granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factor deficient mice // Proc Natl Acad Sci. 1997. Vol. 94. P. 12557—12561.
38. Yuanyuan Zhang, Li Wang, Soumyadeep Dey et al. Erythropoietin Action in Stress Response, Tissue Maintenance and Metabolism // International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2014. Vol. 15. P. 10296—10333.
Seledtsov V., Goncharov A., Shmarov V., Malashchenko V., Meniailo M., Gazatova N., Todosenko N., Melnikov A., Melaschenko O., Markhaychuk A., Shvecova E.
Measurement of liver volume using imaging techniques of various modalities
... the liver. With the development of innovative technologies for the partial liver resection and transplantation lifetime assessment of liver volume is of great interest. The volume of the liver is a sensitive indicator for ectopic fat deposition and metabolic syndrome in obesity. Manual assessment of liver volume using percussion and palpation methods has disadvantages associated with the reliability and accuracy of the study, particularly in obese patients. Using formulas based on anthropometric ...
Normal range of liver stiffness measurement in healthy people
... radiation force impulse imaging // Eur. J. Radiol. 2013. Vol. 82 (6). P. 290—294. doi: 10.1016/j.ejrad. 2013.01.018.
17. Roulot D., Czernichow S., Le Clésiau H. et al. Liver stiffness values in apparently healthy subjects: influence of gender and metabolic syndrome // J. Hepatol. 2008. Vol. 48 (4). P. 606—613. doi: 10.1016/j.jhep.2007.11.020.
18. Raghuwanshi B., Jain N., Jain M. Normal values in healthy liver in central India by acoustic radiation force impulse imaging // J. Clin. Diagn. ...