Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... However, a mechanism for marine planning has yet to be integrated into Russian legislation. The Strategy for the Development of Maritime Activities until 2030 sets the task of developing such mechanism. In this article we address key strategies that can ... ... morehozjajstvennogo kompleksa v uslovijah razvitija mirohozjajstvennyh svjazej [Prospects of improving the competitiveness of the complex marine economic development in world economic relations], Dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences,...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... probleme vzaimootnoshenij obshhestva i prirodnoj sredy v okeane i regional'noe razvitie primorskih rajonov[Port and industrial complexes in the problem of relations between society and the natural environment in the ocean and regional development of coastal ... ... dejatel'nosti v sovremennyh uslovijah i ocenka negativnyh posledstvij ot povyshenija morskogo urovnja v XXI stoletii [Features of maritime activities in modern conditions and assessment of the negative effects from rising sea levels in the XXI century], candidate ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
....24411/2413-046Х-2019—13034 (in Russ.)
17. Tretyakova, E. A., Miroliubova, T. V., Myslyakova, Yu. G., Shamova, E. A. 2018, Methodical Approach to the Complex Assessment of the Sustainable Region Development in the Condition of Greening the Economy, Vestnik UrFU, Seriya ekonomika ... ....
20. Munim, Z. H., Dushenko, M., Jimenez, V. J., Shakil, M. H., Imset, M. 2020, Big data and artificial intelligence in the maritime industry: a bibliometric review and future research directions, Maritime Policy & Management, vol. 47, no. 5, p. 577—597....
Large business in the coastal zones of Russia: features and factors of localisation
... and interregional/transnational companies (United Shipbuilding Corporation, Gazprom, LUKOIL, etc.) are benefitting from the coastal factor in the socio-economic development.
Druzhinin A. G.
coastal zone, coastal cities, Russia, large business, maritime complex, regional development, Baltic region
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... coastal areas: the conceptual and categorical basis of the concept], Izvestiya vuzov. Severo-Kavkazskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki, no. 4, p. 54—60.
43. Alkhimenko, A. P. 2005, Morekhozyaystvennyy kompleks Rossii: tendentsii razvitiya i problemy [Maritime complex of Russia: trends and challenges], Morekhozyaystvennyy kompleks Rossii, Saint Petersburg, p. 5—23.
44. Small, C., Nicholls, R. J. 2003, A global analysis of human settlement in coastal zones, Journal of Coastal Research, T. 19, Vol. 3, June,...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... Strategii makroregionov Rossii: metodologicheskie podkhody, prioritety i puti realizatsii [Strategies for Russia's Macro-regions: methodological approaches, priorities and ways of implementation], Moscow, p. 479—592. (In Russ.)
24. Dergachev, V. A. 1989, Maritime complex of the Azov-Black Sea region, the Soviet Union: economic and geographical aspects. In: Yuzhnye morya SSSR: geograficheskie problemy issledovaniya i osvoeniya [Southern seas of the USSR: geographical problems of research and development], Leningrad,...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... exodus of foreign investors. An example of a large-scale investment project is the construction of a multipurpose multimodal complex — the commercial seaport of Ust-Luga. This is one of the most recent large projects in seaport infrastructure development.... ... Federacii do 2030goda,utverzhdena Rasporjazheniem Pravitel'stva RF ot 8 dekabrja 2010 g. № 2205-r
[Strategy of development of maritime activities of the Russian Federation to 2030goda, approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated
Sea-industry complex as a reserve for overcoming economic crisis in the sea-shore region
... Международной конференции. Калининград, 2005.
комплекс России: монография / под ред. А.
П. Алхименко. СПб., 2005.
Ivchenko V. V.
maritime complex, world financial crisis , world economic space, innovative activity, integration.
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Lebedev, S. А., Mityagina, M. I., Ginsburg, А. I., Sheremet, N. А. 2011, Kompleksnyj sputnikovyj monitoring morej Rossii [Complex satellite monitoring of the Russian seas], Moscow, IKI RAN, 480 p.
14. Levitin, А. V. 2006, Algoritmy. Vvedenie v razrabotku ... ... social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie strany [On the development of strategic documents at the federal level to improve the efficiency of maritime activities and increase its contribution to the socioeconomic development], Strategicheskoe planirovanie v regionah i ...
The development of the industrial port complex of the Kaliningrad region
... Калининградской области. Калининград, 2014. URL:
(дата обращения 01.10.2016).
industrial port complex, maritime complex, the Baltic region, the seaport of Kaliningrad, regional development
Strategic opportunities for economic development of the Baltic Sea coastal zones and sea industrial and port complexes
... Federacii na period do 2020, Official Website of the Government of the Russian Federation, available at: http://www. morskayakollegiya.ru/legislation/doktrina/ (accessed 16 August 2011).
Gogoberidze George, Mamaeva Maria
econimic development strategy, maritime region, sea industrial and port complex, sea potential
Development of software module calculating area of the ground wave propagation for the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System
This paper is devoted to contemporary the concept of developing a software module that calculates the radio wave propagation zone for the Global Maritime Distress and Safety simulator complex. Adjustments were made to the calculations that optimize the operation of the module. The algorithm is implemented on modern cross-platform approach. The main result of the developed module is demonstrated.
to Get a GMDSS Endorsement ...
The current state and problems of fishing industry development in the coastal regions of the Russian Federation
... служба, таможенная статистика внешней
торговли : [сайт]. URL:
stat.customs.ru/apex/f?p=201:7:1206439180000366::NO (дата обращения:
Lachininskii S. S., Shendrik A. V., Petukhova N. K.
maritime activities, coastal regions, Russia, fisheries, industry, maritime complex