International legal protection of marine environment from vessel-source pollution
18. Proelss A. Meeresschutz im Völker- und Europarecht: das Beispiel des Nordostatlantiks.Berlin, 2004.
19. International, Regional and National Environmental Law/ ed. F. L. Morrison, R. Wolfrum. Kluwer Law International, 2000.
marine environment protection, vessel-source pollution, special area, particularly sensitive sea area
A methodology for research on international cooperation on marine environment protection: application of the Baltic Sea practices to the northern seas
This article is dedicated to the methodology for the study of international cooperation on marine environment protection. The author suggests applying the practices of marine environment protection in the Baltic Sea to the northern seas as well as examining earlier projects for the effective implementation of interdisciplinary initiatives bringing together international ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... Kaliningrad region], Regional'noe sotrudnichestvo [Regional cooperation], p. 5—20.
13. Kalenchenko, M. M. 2007, Problemy organizacii territorial'nyh mer ohrany morskoj sredy v predelah jurisdikcii RF [Problems of organization of territorial measures to protect the marine environment within the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation].
In: Baranova, N. B., Fedoseyeva, L. V. (eds.), Aktual'nye problemy juridicheskih nauk [Actual problems of jurisprudence], a collection of articles III All-Russian scientific-practical conference,...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
Marine spatial planning is a relatively new area of cooperation in the Baltic Sea region — a site of long-term joint efforts towards environmental protection and sustainable development. At the beginning of the 21st century, the integrated management of coastal zones and marine ... ... policy. Many European countries of the Baltic region are seeking cooperation with Russia to preserve the natural and economic environment of the Baltic Sea. Most joint spatial planning projects have been initiated by Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Poland....
EU-Russia cooperation in the Baltic Sea marine environment protection
... an overview of the basic characteristics of the Baltic Sea and stresses the need for closer cooperation between states in the Baltic Sea environment protection. The author identifies the universal and regional levels of cooperation between states in marine environment protection. Special attention is paid to the activity of the European Union in the field of the Baltic Sea environment protection.
1. Resolution A.982(24) of the Assembly of International Maritime Organization. Adopted on 1 December 2005. URL: http://www....
Macroalgae Suggested for Inclusion in the New Edition of the Red List of the Kaliningrad region
... first description of macroscopic algae suggested for inclusion in the list of species protected in the Kaliningrad region. The regional significance of our findings relates... .... Bäck S., Kautsky H., Kruk-Dowgiallo L., Jurgilaite D. Phytobenthos // Baltic Sea Environment Proceedings No. 82B. Environment of the Baltic Sea area 1994—1998. Helsinki... ... Warzocha J. et al. Benthic Biology // Third periodic assessment of the state of the marine Environment of the Baltic Sea 1989—1993; Background document. Part 4. Baltic...
The principles of economic protection of the marine environment of the Baltic Sea
....un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/riodecl.shtml (дата обращения: 23.09.2013).
26. Толстых В. Л. Курс международного права. М., 2009.
principles of international environmental law, protection of marine environment.
The problems of the protection of the Baltic Sea in the regions of the Russian Federation: the example of the Kaliningrad region
... Kaliningrad Oblast; Expedience and Perspectives of Applying the Principles and Norms of the EU Water Frame Detective // Transboundary Waters and Basins in the South-East Baltic (ed. B. Chubarenko). Kaliningrad, 2008. P. 162—176.
Marine Environment Protection — the Baltic Sea Example // Marine Issues: from a Scientific, Political and Legal Perspective. Kluwer Law International, 2002. P. 93—104.
Baltic Marine Environment Protection Commission. The Helsinki Convention....
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... Pollution to the Baltic Sea in 2004. Helsinki Commission. Baltic Marine Environmental Protection Commission. № 108, pp. 33.
8. Ojaveer, H., MacKenzie, B. R. 2007. Historical... ... interaction between nature and 105.
9. Perttila, M., Tervo, V., Parmanne, R. 1982. Marine Pollution Bulletin,Vol. 13, Issue 11, pp. 391—393.
10. Brugmann, L., Hennings... ... Report of the Sediment Baseline Study of HELCOM MORS-PRO in 2000—2005. Baltic Sea Environment Proc.: Publ. HELCOM. 2006. N 110.
13. Sorokoletov, S. The Baltic Sea is...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
..., Sivkov, V. V., Yurov, A. V., Kostianoy, A. G. (eds.) Terrestrial and Inland Water Environment of the Kaliningrad Region. The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry, vol... ... (In Russ.).
27. Burnashov, E. M., Karmanov, K. B. 2016, Deflation processes at the marine coast of the Curonian spit, Uchenye zapiski Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo gidrometeo... ... ecotourism, sustainable development, tourist trail design methodology, Curonian Spit, protected areas, geological and geomorphological resources, Kaliningrad region, transboundary...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... on bachelor and master degree programmes related to environmental and social problems of the Baltic Sea region. The Polar and Marine Sciences, POMOR master programme, represents the second form of international environmental education. Russian and German ... ... Russian Federation], Kaliningrad. (In Russ.)
13. Rydén, L., Migula, P., Andersson, M. 2003, Environmental Science Understanding, protecting and managing the environment in the Baltic Sea Region, Baltic University Press, Uppsala, 824p.
14. Ionov, V. V. 1997, Centre for Baltic and Arctic ...