On the strategy for power sector development in the Kaliningrad region
The balanced power sector development in the Kaliningrad region requires an accurate estimation of the parameters of the main generation complex, the formation of a backup generation complex, and the efficient management of power sector.
Гнатюк В. И.
Техника, техносфера, энергосбережение.
: http://www. gnatukvi.ru (дата обращения: 11.11.2009).
Гнатюк В. И.
The mismatch characteristics of the capital equipment of a production complex
... системах // Информационные технологии в экономике, промышленности и образовании : сб. науч. тр. Кемерово, 2000. С. 18—24.
Veryovkin S., Okolot D, Demin S.
production complex, coordination of production, organizational and technological management system, process chain, equipment mismatch, cluster analysis, technological operation
Features of practical implementation of the system of control over the design process within CAD CS complex technological objects
The main problems the process control system design control of complex objects in CAD. The main structural solutions and implementation features of subsystems and modules developed by managing complex УК-01. The problems of the universality of the Criminal Code with respect to data sources, build and implementation of the original information and special software УК-01.
1. Айрапетов Д. А. Исследование и выбор ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... vulnerability of the Kaliningrad region. These documents serve as the basis for proposals aimed at optimising the regional nature management system. The findings of the study make it possible to augment the existing approaches to spatial planning in the Kaliningrad ... ... chuvstvitel'nosti dyunnykh prirodnykh kompleksov (na primere Kurshskoy kosy) [Evaluation of the sensitivity of the natural dune complexes (for example the Curonian Spit)], Environmental problems of the Kaliningrad region and the Baltic region, Kaliningrad,...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... In transnational macroregions, such typological differences must be taken into account in strategic and spatial planning at the intergovernmental level.
1. Alkhimenko, A. P. 1992, Issues of the regional organization of marine nature management and management of marine complexes. In: Alkhimenko, A. P. (ed.) Regional'naya organizatsiya i upravlenie morekhozyaistvennymi kompleksami strany, Abstracts of the Vth Conference on Geography and Oceanography, St. Petersburg, p. 3—8. (In Russ.)
2. Arzamastsev, I. S., Baklanov,...
Managerial competencies required: a comparative analysis of Moscow and the Kaliningrad region
In a post-industrial society, social processes are dynamic, complex, and diverse. Social interaction management is turning into a competency in its own right. This competency is shaped by many factors, which are affected by the institutional setup as well as the individual features and localisation of the subject and object of management. Investigating ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Sidorov, V. P., Shamaeva, N. P. 2011, Klastery i territorial'no-proizvodstvennye kompleksy [Clusters and territorial production complex], Vestnik Udmurtskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Udmurt University], no. 4, p. 140—144.
17. Horev, B. S. 1981, Territorial'naja ... ... (regional'nyj i lokal'nyj urovni organizacii i upravlenija) [Local social systems (regional and local levels of the organization and management)], Perm’.
19. Schumpeter, J. 1982, Teorija jekonomicheskogo razvitija [Theory of Economic Development], Moscow,...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
10. Zavlina, P. N., Kazantseva, L. K., Mindeli, L. E. (ed.), 1997, Innovacionnyj menedzhment: sprav. posobie [Innovation Management: ref. allowance], Saint Petersburg, Nauka, 560 p.
11. Matveykin, V. G., Dvoretskij, S. I., Min'ko, L. V., Tarov, V.... ... nauchno-tehnologicheskie kompleksy Rossii: indikatory ocenki i metodika sravnitel'nogo analiza [Regional scientific and technological complex of Russia: evaluation indicators and methods of comparative analysis], available at: http://184.108.40.206/inform/IAB/iab_2009_1....
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Development, no. 19, p. 339―358.
37. Porter, M. 2003, The Economic Performance of Regions, Regional Studies, Vol. 37, no. 6—7, p. 549—578.
38. Rugman, A., Verbeke, A. 2003, Multinational Enterprises and Clusters: An Organizing Framework, MIR: Management International Review,Vol. 43, no. 3, p. 151―169.
39. Schenk, K.-E. 2003, Economic institutions and complexity: structures, interactions, and emergent Properties, Edward Elgar Publishing Lim ited.
40. Sonis, M., Hewings, J., Guo, D. 2008, Industrial clusters in the input—output economic system. In: Handbook of Research on Cluster Theory, Edward Elgar,...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... pribrezhnykh zonakh: osnovnye ponyatiya, zonirovanie i problemy upravleniya [Nature in coastal areas: basic concepts, zoning and management problems], Tamozhennaya politika Rossii na Dal'nem Vostoke, no. 4, p. 76—89.
28. Gogoberidze, G. G., Lednova, Yu.... ... formirovanie portovo-promyshlennykh kompleksov [Industrial "shift to the sea" and the formation of a port and industrial complexes], Geografiya okeanov, materials 5 Congress GO USSR, Leningrad, p. 12—22.
36. Bondarenko, V. S. 1981, Ekonomiko-geograficheskoe ...
Peat as Local Energy Source: Methodological Aspects
... article considers the topicality of elaborating the theoretical and methodological framework of energy complex functioning and development management. The author stresses the importance of developing the methodological aspects of improving regional energy complex development management under the condition of exploiting local energy sources.
Основы региональной экономики. М., 2000.
Ресурсы под ногами // Российская ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... development, Moskovskiy ekonomichskiy zhurnal [Moscow economic journal], no. 8, online resource. doi: 10.24411/2413-046Х-2019—13034 (in Russ.)
17. Tretyakova, E. A., Miroliubova, T. V., Myslyakova, Yu. G., Shamova, E. A. 2018, Methodical Approach to the Complex Assessment of the Sustainable Region Development in the Condition of Greening the Economy, Vestnik UrFU, Seriya ekonomika I upravlinie [UrFU Bulletin, Economics and management series], vol. 17, no. 4. p. 651—669. doi 10.15826/vestnik.2018.17.4.029 (In Russ.).
18. Shayakhmetov, M. S. 2017, The Main characteristics of sustainable regional development, Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya [Advances in current natural ...
The significance of terrain for the assessment of natural complex sensitivity to human impact
... the Ecological Sensitivity in the Northern Coastal Area Of the Persian Gulf // Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management. 2007. Vol. 11, № 4. P. 119—123.
9. Jensen J. R., Halls J. N., Michel J. A Systems Approach to Environmental Sensitivity ... ....org/a/publications/pers/98journal/october/1998_oct_1003—1014.pdf
Zotov S., Pokrovsky A., Kesoretskikh I., Zotov I.
terrain, anthropogenic impact, pollution, natural complex sensitivity.
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... Kranenburg, H. 2003, Grown Patterns in R&D Partnerships: An Exploratory Statistical Study, International Journal of Industrial Organization, Vol. 21.
37. MacGregor, S. P., Carleton, T. (eds). 2012, Sustaining Innovation. Collaboration Models for a Complex World, New York, Springer.
38. Miles, R., Snow, C. 1986, Organizations: New Concepts for New Forms, California Management Review, no. 27, p. 62—73.
39. Osborn, R. N., Hagedoorn, J. 1997, The institutionalization and evolutionary dynamics of interorganizational alliances and networks, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 40, no. 2, p. 617—638.
The economic aspects of quality of information management systems: the case of Russia
... of Russian practices of assessing the quality information control systems (economic aspect) over the last thirty years. The author described the methodological approach to the assessment of the quality of information services for the agro-industrial complex.
1. Лукьянова Н. Ю. О возможности применения зарубежного опыта оценки качества информационных систем в агропромышленной сфере // Известия ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Development Policy // Canadian Journal of Regional Science. 2001. № 24(1). P. 21—40.
47. Czamanski S., Czamanski D. Industrial complexes: Their typology, structure and relation to Regional development // Papers of the Regional Science Association. 1977.... ... Futures. 1995. № 27(5). P. 527—536.
51. Fombrun C. J. Strategies for network research in organizations // The Academy of Management Review. 1982. № 7(2). P. 280—291.
52. Garofoli G. The Italian model of spatial development in the 1970s and 1980s ...
Сonservative therapy of atypical endometrial hyperplasia and well-differentiated endometrial carcinoma: immunohystochemical aspects
20. Pronin S. M., Novikova O. V., Novikova E. G., Andreeva J. Y. Fertility-sparing treatment of early endometrial cancer and complex atypical hyperplasia in young women of childbearing potential // International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 2015. ... ... Endometrial cancer // Obstet. Gynecol. 2012. Vol. 120, № 2 (P. 1). P. 383—397.
24. Trimble C. L., Method M., Leitao M. et al. Management of Endometrial Precancers // Obst. Gync. 2012. Vol. 120, № 5. P. 1160—1175.
25. Van Roy F. Beyond E-cadherin: ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... the Paris School, a school within the discipline of security studies that conceptualized the connection between migration, terrorism, asylum, crime and ethnic clashes, and its role as a major threat facing the European Union. Externalization of this complex threat (that is, externalization in relation to the European Union) is thus seen as one of the key prerequisites to advancement of migration management activities beyond the EU (i. e. externalization of migration management). In this article, we analyze the role the EU plays at the international scene and categorize the actions it took to manage the influx of migrants and asylum seekers from ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... exodus of foreign investors. An example of a large-scale investment project is the construction of a multipurpose multimodal complex — the commercial seaport of Ust-Luga. This is one of the most recent large projects in seaport infrastructure development.... ... 303—311.
10.Dulzon, А. А. 2014, Uspeshnost' upravlenija proektami: problemy, ocenka, vozmozhnosti [The success of the project management issues, assessment, opportunities],
Upravlenie proektami i programmami [Project and Program Management], no. 4, p....
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... available at: http://www.dwih.ru/index.php/ru/netzwerke-und-cluster-de.html (accessed 9 December 2012).
21. Drigo, M. F. 2007, Formirovanie territorial'no-promyshlennyh kompleksov v uslovijah jekonomicheskoj stabilizacii regiona [The formation of industrial complexes in terms of economic stability in the region], Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom [Management in Russia and abroad], no. 3, p. 76—86.
22. Yermolenko, V. V. 2010, Intellektual'nye resursy i mezhdunarodnoe sotrudnichestvo v jekonomike znanija [Intellectual resources and international cooperation in the knowledge economy], Politematicheskij ...
Optimization of Repeatability Injured Backbone with the Help of Rigid Laminas on the Basis of a Mathematical Model of a Three-Vertebra System
... human’s spine with alternative of a cuneiform strain mean backbone the stabilizing rigid lamina (for front and
back abutment complexes) holds optimization of stiffness of stabilizing of a lamina Ссt1 on an objective function of offset 2 backbone, at ... ... Berlin; Heidelberg, 1983.
Haher Th. R., Felmly W. T., O’Brien M.
Thoracic and Lumbar Fractures: Diagnosis and Management
Седов Р. Л.
Оптимизация фиксирующих ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... joint efforts towards environmental protection and sustainable development. At the beginning of the 21st century, the integrated management of coastal zones and marine spatial planning emerged as a new area of international cooperation. Despite intensive ... ... work on the mentioned concepts, the development of a harmonised spatial planning in the Baltic Sea region is complicated by the complex nature of the problem, a relatively intensive exploitation of marine resources, diverse interests of the stakeholders,...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Dmitriev, V. V. 2010, Integral'nye ocenki sostojanija slozhnyh sistem v prirode i obshhestve [Integral assessment of the state of complex systems in nature and society], Biosfera [Biosphere], T. 2, Vol. 4, p. 507—520.
9. Dmitriev, V. V. Boblakova, L. M.... ... Russia], Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Infogeo 2014» ...
Human-machine interface for process automation
... directly affects the service life of the vehicle. Modern painting lines at facilities are equipped with robotic equipment. Using robots allows to do painting work with high precision and less wastes. The human-machine interface allows to control and manage complex production processes. The results of designing the operator's monitoring panel for tracking processes on the robotic line for car body painting are presented.
Fedorova M. V.
robotics, automotive, painting, human-machine interface, InTouch
Localization of large business in coastal zones as a factor of transboundary clustering (on the example of the European part of Russia)
... free trade zones, case study // Ocean and Coastal Management. 2011. № 54. P. 129—136.
3. Green D. Issues in coastal zone management. UK: Thomas Telford Press, 2009.
4. Druzhinin Alexander G., Gorochnaya Vasilisa V., Dets Igor A. et al. Trans-aquatorial ... ... Портер М. Конкуренция. М., 2005.
15. Druzhinin Alexander G., Gorochnaya Vasilisa V. Economic Clusterisation and Complexation: the Specifity of the Coastal Zones of the South of Russia // Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 2016. Vol. 11,...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
3. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
4. Cohen, J. E., Small, Chr., Mellinger, A., Gallup, J., Sachsm J., Vitousek, P. M., Harold,... ... methodological approaches, priorities and ways of implementation], Moscow, p. 479—592. (In Russ.)
24. Dergachev, V. A. 1989, Maritime complex of the Azov-Black Sea region, the Soviet Union: economic and geographical aspects. In: Yuzhnye morya SSSR: geograficheskie ...
Ergonomics and the translation process
The translation process can be regarded as a complex system involving many agents, organizational factors such as workflow, communication processes, project management, job security, and translator status. Environmental factors in the physical sense (e. g. lighting, temperature, air quality, space) as well in the broader sense of the role of translation and translators in the economy and society as a whole ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... Kaliningrad region, and crop yields are growing throughout the region. Given the characteristic features of agricultural land management dynamics, subregions and the main trends in their development were determined.
1. Бабурин В. Л., Земцов ... ... государственного университета. 2014. № 387. С. 69—74.
10. Albert R., Barabasi A. L. Statistical Mechanics of Complex Networks // Reviews of Modern Physics. 2002. № 74 (1). P. 47—97.
11. Aroca P., Azzoni C., Sarrias M. Regional concentration ...
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... Environment Institute-Boston Center, 74 p.
2. Bengtsson, R. 2009, An EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Good Intensions Meet Complex Challenges, European Policy Analysis, no. 9, p. 1—11.
3. Consumetric. Estonian Tourism Board information, 2009, available ... ... Than 350 Million Nights Spent on Campsites in 2008, Eurostat Statistics in Focus, European Comission, 8 p.
7. Grundey, D. 2008, Managing Sustainable Tourism in Lithuania: Dream or Reality?, Baltic Journal of Sustainability, Vol. 14, no. 2, p. 118—129.
Cultural and landscape zoning in the North- West Russia
... of cultural landscapes in the North-West Russia, which can be used for the development of schemes of protection and rational management of territorial cultural and historical heritage. The authors rely on historical and cultural zoning as the basic geographical ... ..., historical, and cultural geography. The major results of the research are the authors' taxonomy of historical and cultural complexes and the corresponding system of historical and cultural zoning of the North-West Russia presented on a sketch map. The ...
The response of free living hydrobionts to biologically active substances of natural and anthropogenic origin
Terakado K., Sekiguchi T.
. Adrenocorticotropin-like immunoreactivity in the granules of neural complex cells of the ascidian Halocynthia roretzi // Zool. Sci. 2002.
Vol. 19, №
9. P. 1061—1065.
... ... free-living and parasitic invertebrates to BAS impact // Ecsa Symposium 42 «Estuarine ecosystems structure function and management», 16—22 September 2007. Kaliningrad-Svetlogorsk, Russia. Kaliningrad, 2007. P. 85—86.
The aderoid factors in the development of the Kaliningrad region
This article analyses the factors of the development of the Kaliningrad region. Expanding G. M. Fedorov’s complex analysis, the author identifies a new independent class of factors (aderoid factors) that have a significant impact on ... ... regional development and are subject to an independent study. The analysis of aderoid factors makes it possible to create a management system that would
change the sign of the factor from minus to plus or vice versa and block the model regression process....
Mathematical modeling of a injury of a backbone
... deformations of a backbone and to optimize methods of elimination of these damages. Using mathematical model three-vertebra a complex the algorithm of surgical treatment of typical spinal damages is developed.
Громов А. П.
Биомеханика ... ... trans. 1989. V. 15. P. 728.
Haher T. R., Felmly W. T., O’Brien M.
Thoracic and lumbar fractures: diagnosis and management // Spinal Surgery.
mathematical modelling, fractures of spinal column,...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
....ru/study/faculty/politcs/ksp/docs/34538/document34545.phtml (accessed 16 April 2012).
12. Serkov, A. F. 2010, Konceptual'nye podhody k prognozirovaniju razvitija sel'skogo hozjajstva [Conceptual approaches to forecasting the development of agriculture], APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [Agro-industrial complex: economics, management], no. 2, p. 8—12.
13. Skripov, V. «Silikonovaja dolina» po-Litovski [«Silicon Valley» in Lithuanian], Expert, available at: http://www.realprice.ru/SYSTEM/ART_PAGE/iddh.htm (accessed 06 April 2012).
14. Shilov, S. E. 2008, Jelektronnyj ...
Simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground
... climate control system for growing plants in closed ground are discussed. Obtained results show the consistent interaction of its all main modules. The presented model is designed both for the designing of the new climate-control systems and for the managing of existing software-hardware complexes on the base of commercially available technical devices and software.
1. Трофимова Т. И. Курс физики : учеб. пособие для вузов. М., 2004.
2. Трофимова Т. И. Физика в таблицах ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... Morskie portovo-promyshlennye kompleksy kak kljuchevye elementy subektov primorskih territorial'nyh uzlov [Marine port industrial complexes as key economic subjects of the seaside territorial junctures], Problemy sovremennoj ekonomiki [Problems of Modern Economics],... ... technical sheets STU], no. 1—2, p. 115—117.
17. Glebova, N. 2006, GIS dlja upravlenija gorodami i territorijami [GIS for the management of cities and territories], ArcReview, no.3 (38), p. 1—2.
18. Semina, I. A., Folomeykina, L. N. 2009, Prostranstvennyj ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... geoinformacionnoe kartografiro-vanie administrativnyh i hozyajstvennyh territorij i ih struktur (na primere Bajkal'skogo regiona) [Complex geographic information mapping of administrative and economic territories and their structures (on the example of the ... ... EHkologicheskie osno-vy optimizacii i upravleniya gorodskoj sredoj. EHkologiya goroda [Ecological bases of optimization and management of the urban environment. City ecology], Voronezh, 271 p. (In Russ.)
19. About implementation of the state monitoring ...
Foreign economic activity of Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and the Republic of Karelia: problems and opportunities for development
... in the Russian Federation], Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika, no. 25, p. 27—34.
2. Dvorcova, E. N. 2011, Otechestvennyj i zarubezhnyj opyt upravlenija hozjajstvom pribrezhnyh territorij [National and international experience of economic management of coastal areas], Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom, no. 2, p. 48—55.
3. Pahomov, A. 2010, Strategija razvitija vneshnejekonomicheskogo kompleksa Rossijskoj Federacii [The development strategy of foreign economic complex of the
Russian Federation], Problemy teorii i praktiki upravlenija, no. 11, p. 18—29.
4. Pavlov, K. V. 2011, Razrabotka metodiki ocenki sostojanija proektov i programm mezhregional'nogo prigranichnogo sotrudnichestva [Development of methodology ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... Zhmoyda et al. Upravlenie razvitiem i geojekologicheskoe rajonirovanie territorial'nyh rekreacionnyh sistem v pribrezhnyh zonah [Management of development and geo-ecological zoning of territorial recreation systems in coastal areas], St. Petersburg.
4. Bezrukov,... ... probleme vzaimootnoshenij obshhestva i prirodnoj sredy v okeane i regional'noe razvitie primorskih rajonov[Port and industrial complexes in the problem of relations between society and the natural environment in the ocean and regional development of coastal ...
Role visual models of the functional hybrid intelligent system with the heterogeneous visual field
... технология решения сложных задач методами функциональных гибридных интеллектуальных систем. М., 2007.
Kolesnikov A., Listopad S., Denisova A., Kolodin A.
problem, complex problem, method, integrated method and model, functional hybrid intelligent system, visual management
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
... Kaliningrad and Grodno: organisational and analytical support, methodological and technological support, and the development of a complex cooperation programme. The working version of the model includes approximately 150 events. As to its purpose, it is a ... ... 40—47.
5. Raizberg, B. А., Lobko, А. G. 2002, Programmno-celevoe planirovanie i upravlenie [Software-oriented planning and management], Moscow, INFRA-M.
6. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli, 2011 [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic ...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... interaction between European countries. The main results are as follows. The crisis in several EU countries is associated with a complex of causes that deplete the platform for multilateral cooperation in Europe. To a lesser extent, the crisis has affected ... ... geopoliticheskih processov v Central'noj
Evrope [Features geopolitical processes in Central Europe], Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie [Management consulting], no. 3, p. 91—97.
5. Zverev, P. B., Toropygin, А. V. and Maryshev, А. А. 2009, Prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo: ...
The methodological and mathematical implementation of the integrated controlling theory
This article is devoted to the innovative concept of managing modern industrial enterprises as economic systems, namely, integrated controlling. The author presents a methodological ... ... mathematical apparatus in studying integrated controlling are shown. Static and dynamic characteristics of integrated controlling as a complex system are described. A mathematical model of such system is constructed.
1. Акимова И. В., Ермолаева ...
The legal regime of information systems in Russian agriculture
... сельского хозяйства : постановление Правительства от 07.03.2008 № 57 // Доступ и справ.-правовой системы «Консультант Плюс».
Popova O. V.
information systems, management, public services, agriculture, agro-industrial complex
Verb collocations of the semantic field «Memory» with the component ‘Vergangenheit’ in the German media
... importance of the denoted concept for memory processes comprehension. The author employs a functional-communicative approach, a complex of semasiological and onomasiological methods. The composition of the collocations, the internal organizational structure ... ... Das soziale Gedächtnis. Geschichte, Erinnerung, Tradierung / Hrsg. H. Welzer. Hamburg, 2001. S. 160—178.
24. Wylegała A. Managing the difficult past: Ukrainian collective memory and public debates on history // Nationalities Papers. 2017. Vol. 45,...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... morehozjajstvennogo kompleksa v uslovijah razvitija mirohozjajstvennyh svjazej [Prospects of improving the competitiveness of the complex marine economic development in world economic relations], Dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences,... ... Vargina, T. V., Myakinenkov, V. M. 2008, Gradostroitel'nyj kodeks RF [Town Planning Code], Upravlenie razvitiem territorij [Managing the development of territories], no. 1, p. 17—20.
6. Konovalov, A. M., Baturova, G. V. 2008, Celevoe programmirovanie ...
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
This article analyses the principal complex of economic and political motivations of the states of Central and Eastern Europe and the EU members related to the EU ... ... accession: an analysis of reform requirements], Problemy teorii i praktiki upravlenija [Theoretical and Practical Issues of Management], no. 2,
16. Rasshirenie ES na Vostok. Predposylki, problemy, posledstvija [Eastern EU enlargement: prerequisites,...
The technology of students’ knowledge correction on the basis of pedagogical diagnostics
... diagnostic, and procedural components of the technology. An important element of the diagnostic component is correcting diagnostics, which does not have a control function. It is shown that that the technology has the following new features: systemic nature, complexity, conceptuality, developing character, strucuredness, hierarchy, logicality, variability and flexibility, procedurality, manageability, instrumentality, diagnosability, predictability.
1. Артищева Е. К. О структуре психолого-педагогической диагностики в учебном процессе вуза // Вестник Российского ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... Baltic Sea 1952—2005. Hoboken, N. J.: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, pp. 5—44.
3. Ducrotoy, J. P, Elliott, M. 2008. The science and management of the North Sea and the Baltic Sea: Natural history, present threats and future challenges. Mar Pollut Bull. Vol. ... ... to ecotoxicology. Ambio. V. 22, pp. 27—31.
27. Kryshev, I. I., Ryazantsev, E. P. 2000. Ecological safety of nuclear energy complex of Russia. Moscow, p. 384.
28. Bulletin on atomic energy. Atominform. Moscow. May-June 2008, pp. 20—44.
29. Radioactivity ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... structure of national production and analyses the patterns of transformation of industrial systems into integrated industrial complexes, which show higher efficiency in transit condiétions. The author presents a new approach to studying the structural ... ... modernization and transnationalization of national production rests on a number of methods that make it possible for the corporate management to react rapidly to changes in the global market situation. These methods include strategic segmentation, analyzing ...