Competitiveness of the region: content, factors, policies
, CEPR, 1995.
Stiglitz J., Hoff K.
The Transition from Communism: A Diagrammatic Exposition of Obstacles to the Demand for the Rule of Law., March, 2004.
region, competition, competitiveness, location based competition, exogenous factors of regional competitiveness, endogenous factors of regional competitiveness
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... analysis of its dynamics in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries was based on the following parameters: the area of cultivated agricultural land and the... ... Todtling F. The Governance of Innovation in Europe. Regional Perspectives on Global Competitiveness. L., 2000.
19. Cooke P. N., Heidenreich M., Braczyk H.-J. Regional Innovation... ... Innovation and Interactive Learning. L., 1995.
31. Martin P., Ottaviano G. I. P. Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth // European Economic Review...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... concentration of strong connections within such network constitutes its core or a cluster. Based on a retrospective analysis of studies into the spatial organisation of economy... ... University. Series 5. Geography], no. 5, p. 3—9.
14. Porter, М. 2006, Konkurencija [Competition], Moscow, 261 p.
15. Saushkin, Yu. G. 1973, Jekonomicheskaja geografija:... ... of Growth Pole, Applied Economy, no. 1(2), p. 307—320.
38. Porter, M. E. 2000, Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy...