Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... science phenomena as innovative and “transborder” clusters.
1. Gareev, T. R. 2007, «Voshodjawie» modeli regional'nogo razvitija, lokal'nye proizvodstvennye sistemy i razvitie malogo i srednego biznesa [«Rising» model of regional development, local production systems and development of small and medium
businesses]. In: Kaliningradskaja oblast': na puti k regional'nym programmam MBA/MPA [Kaliningrad region: towards regional programs MBA / MPA], Kaliningrad, Izd-vo RGU im. I. Kanta, p. 76—113.
2. Gareev, T....
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
16. Sidorov, V. P., Shamaeva, N. P. 2011, Klastery i territorial'no-proizvodstvennye kompleksy [Clusters and territorial production complex], Vestnik Udmurtskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Udmurt University], no. 4, p. 140—144.
17. Horev, B. S.... .... Sharygin, М. D. 2003, Territorial'nye obshhestvennye sistemy (regional'nyj i lokal'nyj urovni organizacii i upravlenija) [Local social systems (regional and local levels of the organization and management)], Perm’.
19. Schumpeter, J. 1982, Teorija jekonomicheskogo ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... factors, features, patterns and trends in the transformation of national industrial systems are identified; a mechanism for devising and implementing a more structured... .... 2012, Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 4—24. DOI:
10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-1... ... parks — an important element of modern innovative economy], Umnoe proizvodstvo [Smart production], no. 21, available at:http://www.umpro.ru (accessed 15.04.2014).
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... key method of analysis is the comparison of data on the generation of gross regional product and regional foreign economic activities (including export and import of goods... ... Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems for Regional Development In Developing Countries, Papers of the Regional Science... ... Economic Models Inc.
12. Treyz, F., Treyz, G. 2004, The Evaluation of Programs Aimed at Local and Regional Development: Methodology and Twenty Years: Experience Using REMI...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... performance of French technopoles // Technovation. 1996. № 16(3). P. 143—152.
46. Cooke P. From Technopoles to Regional Innovation Systems: The Evolution of Localised Technology Development Policy // Canadian Journal of Regional Science. 2001. № 24(1). P.... ... 232.
61. Maillat D. From the industrial district to the innovative millieu: conctribution to an analysis of territorialised productive organisations // Geographische Zeitschrift. 1998. № 86(1). P. 1—15.
62. Malmberg A., Sölvell Ö., Zander I. Spatial Clustering, local accumulation of knowledge and firm competitiveness // Geografiska Annaler. 1996. № 78(2). P. 85—97.
63. Markusen A....
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... expansion and contraction, intensification and transition to extensive agricultural production are caused by combined influence of natural, socio-economic and political... ... (1). P. 134—152.
15. Bathelt H., Malmberg A., Maskell P. Clusters and knowledge: Local buzz, global pipelines and the process of knowledge creation // Progress in... ...
17. Coenen L., Asheim B., Bugge M. M., Herstad S. J. Advancing regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the policy table? // Environment...
Territorial community local spaces
... science parks and business incubators in converging countries: Evidence from Portugal // Technovation. 2011. № 30. P. 278—290.
Mikhailov A. S.
spatial networking, regional networking, territorial community, spatial embeddedness, organized cluster, local production system
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... are not suitable for either analysing various types of impact on regional economy (production, market (product), sector, region), or assessment of their consequences and... ... impact assessment Institute in the regions of the Russian Federation and bodies of local self-government in 2015, 2015, available at:
http://economy.gov.ru/wps/wcm/connect/a8b992a6-f3b2-4c79-adb2-5601bb1c8d76/doklad+orv+2015... ... Multi-Region Input-Output Database At High Country and Sector Resolution, Economic Systems Research, no. 12(1), p. 37—41.
35. Los, B., Timmer, M. P., de Vries, G. J...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... studies aimed at solving problems of adapting the nature management and spatial planning system to the current conditions of natural landscape transformation is based on the... ... emergence of and increase in the number of nature management conflicts at the regional and local levels and creates problems for using advanced international experience in problem... ... accounting for uncertainty in the construction of summary performance indicators of complex production systems], Nauchnyye doklady [Scientific reports number], no.28 (R), St. Petersburg...
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
Local business elites make a major contribution to the development of the Baltic region’s ... ... Baltic business elites are an integral part of the transnational capitalist class — a product of the global economy and the global division of labour. Drawing on a sizeable... ... World-Systems Research, Vol. 2, p. 143—163.
19. Sklair, L. 2000, The sociology of the global system, New York, Routledge.
20. Sklair, L. 2001, The Transnational Capitalist Class...
On determining the import-replacement share for mechanical engineering in the Kaliningrad region
... regional enterprises significantly lack technologically innovative machines and equipment. It brings about the conclusion that the local industry must be more focused on some import replacing productions. The authors propose a method and calculation of the share of imports and the balance of export-import flows in mechanical ... ... to a mechanism for ensuring the spatial and economic collaboration between import replacing entities of the regional economic system.
1. Архипов А., Городецкий А., Михайлов Б. Экономическая безопасность....
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
... contribution of various theoretical frameworks (evolutionary theory, spatial development theory, theory of technological change and system innovation, and Porter’s competitiveness theory) to the cluster concept and consider the latter from the perspective ... ... properties of clusters corresponding to each class and demonstrate their role in the geographical and functional fragmentation of production, in the integration of local exporters into global value chains, and in bridging communication gaps and developing collaboration among economic agents....
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... transgranichnyh territorij (na primere Habarovskogo kraja) [Formation of the tourism product within the cross-border areas (for example, the Khabarovsk Territory)], PhD... ... Respublikoj Pol'sha i Kaliningradskoj oblast'ju Rossijskoj Federacii [Influence of local border traffic on the development of cross-border tourism between the Republic... ... Zaitseva, N. A., Goncharova, I. V., Androsenko, M. E. 2016, Necessity of Changes in the System of Hospitality Industry and Tourism Training in Terms of Import Substitution...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... a whole, or a tourist destination to a fundamentally new level in terms of tourist product presentation and increase of competitiveness. The sources for innovations in... ... tourist services. In those regions wh ere tourism is considered an economic priority, local authorities and even super-governmental organisations, such as the European Commission... ... rekreacionnyh sistem [Regional-economic analysis of the formation of territorial recreation systems], Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg State University Press.
Network Transformations in Economy
... between Rus sian and international approaches to identifying interactions of economic systems based on the network principle. The paper focuses on the types of networks widely... ... Organisation. 1996. № 16. P. 673—699.
17. Ernst D., Kim L. GPNs, knowledge diffusion and local capability formation //Research Policy. 2002. P. 1417—1429.
18. Forfas publications... ... organization of buyer-driven global commodity chains: how US retailers shape overseas production networks // Gefferi G., Korzeniewicz M.(Eds.). Commodity Chain and Global...
On the possibility to adopt the historical practice of applying technologies for land fertility increase in Eastern Prussia at agricultural enterprises of the Kaliningrad region
This article considers the features of East Prussian land use system, whose crucial component was technologies for land fertility increase. A special package of measures in the framework of melioration and irrigation activities accounted for the high productivity of agriculture in this territory despite the fact that the local climate conditions can hardly be called perfect according to the well-known principles of agricultural science. The authors ...
The endocrine function organization in flatworms
Fingerman M., Nagabhushanam R., Sarojini
Vertebrate-type hormones in crustaceans: localization, identification and functional signification // Zool. Sci. 1993. Vol. 10... ...
Functional orphology of the light yellow cell and yellow cell neuroendocrine systems of the pond snail Lymnaea stag
nalis // Cell and Tissue Res. 1994. Vol. 275... ...
1. P. 25—30.
Gottfried H., Lusis O.
Steroid of invertebrates: the in vitro production of 11-ketosterone and other steroids by the eggs of the slug
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... sistemy [Using a matrix of social accounts in modeling the structure of the economic system], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 1, p. 69—89.
7. Informacionno-analiticheskij... ... bjudzhetov [Information on execution of budgets of subjects of the Russian Federation and local
budgets], The official website of the Treasury Russia, available at: http://www... ... regional'nyj produkt: V tekushhih osnovnyh cenah — vsego (1998—2012gg.) [Gross regional product: The current basic prices — total (1998—2012gg.)], Federal State Statistics...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... regional'noj sistemy dolgosrochnoj ustojchivosti Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Modelling of long-term sustainability of the regional system of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Publishing.
13.Modernizacija jekonomiki.... ... de la concurrence spatiale et la construction des territoires. In: Garafoli, G., Vasquez Barquero, A. (eds), Organization
of Production and Territory: Local Models of Dévelopment, Pavia, Gianni Iuculano Editore.
29. Eskelinen, H., Hannibalsson, I., Malmberg, A., Maskell, P.,...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... Butkevičius, J. 2008. The effect of Lithuania's entry into the European Union on the national transport system and the transport system development. Vilnius.
35. Gaile-Sarkane, E. (et al). 2008. New European challenges for small business prospective. Riga.... ... management of investment portfolio. Vilnius.
39. Mačiulaitis, R. (et al.). 2007. Low porosity building ceramics produced from local technogenic raw materials. Vilnius, Technika.
40. Lupeikis, K. 2007. Minimal power. Vilnius.
41. Baltrėnas, P. (et al.). 2007. Oil product sorbents in environmental protection.Vilnius.
42. Rudzkienė, V. (et al.). 2007. Information models for assessment and ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... economy. However, the quality and quantity of human resources is one of the key factors behind distribution and development of production. Human resources are of even more importance in the Kaliningrad exclave. This paper aims to increase understanding ... ... resources through sectoral restructurization of economy (which requires a higher value-added standard and has to be consistent with local natural, human, and innovation resources) and through improvement of the professional training system.
1. Voloshenko, К.Yu., Kuznetsova, А. L. 2014, Balansovaja model' upravlenija regional'nym razvitiem: problemy i novye ...