The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... civil law research in the digital era, Metodologicheskie problemy tsivilisticheskikh issledovanii [Methodological problems of civil law research], no. 1, p. 352—361 (in Russ.).
37. Kostrikova, N. A., Maitakov, F. G., Yafasov, A. Ya. 2019, Risks of marginalization ... ... (29), p. 55—61 (in Russ.).
42. Pekhova, L. S., Gafarova, D. A. 2020, On the development of citizens’ activity in solving local issues in the municipalities of the Kaliningrad region, Administrative Consulting, no. 4, p. 108—114 (in Russ.).
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... Ethnocentric Foundations of American Opinion, Chicago, IL.
5. Hopkins, D. J. 2011, National Debates, Local Responses: The Origins of Local Concern about Immigration in Britain and the United States, Brit. J. Polit. Sci., no. 41, p. 499—524.
6. Lyalina, А. ... ... San Domenico di Fiesole.
16. Lahav, G., Courtemanche, M. 2012, The Ideological Effects of Framing Threat on Immigration and Civil Liberties, Polit. Behav, no. 34, p. 477—505.
17. Hainmueller, J., Hangartner, D. 2013, Who Gets a Swiss Passport? A Natural ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... statistics is used to demonstrate that, during the post-Soviet period, coastalisation has become city-centred and regionally/locally selective with a focus on the agglomerations of the Baltic, Caspian, and partly Azov- Black Sea coasts. The multi-scale ... ..., no. 4, p. 50—66. DOI: 10.5922/2074-2079-8555-4-4.
8. Mechnikov, L. I. 1995, Tsivilizatsiya i velikie istoricheskie reki [Civilization and the great historical rivers], Moscow, 461 p. (In Russ.)
9. Brodel, F. 2006, Material'naya tsivilizatsiya, ekonomika ...
Workers’ settlements in the Kaliningrad region and their subsequent renaming in 1946—1947
... toponyms. The decision to establish workers’ settlements in the Kaliningrad region was discussed in September 1946 — July 1947. Local authorities sought to create more settlements of the kind. However, the RSFSR leadership insisted on the establishment of ... ... committee. Gosudarstvennyi arkhiv Kaliningradskoi oblasti (GAKO) [State Archive of the Kaliningrad region], F. R-297.
2. Office of Civil Affairs of the Kaliningrad Region. GAKO [State Archive of the Kaliningrad region], F. R-298.
3. Council of Ministers of ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... and regional/industrial factors. The article is of interest for researchers studying cross-border tourism, the regional and local administrations of border areas of Russia and European countries, and representatives of the tourism business.
1. Brym,... ....org/ups/dosya/17095.pdf
5. Scott, J. W., Laine, J. 2012, Borderwork: Finnish-Russian co-operation and civil society engagement in the social economy of transformation, Enterpreneurship & Regional Development, Vol. 24, no. 3—4,...
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... collaboration links, and competition in the Baltic Sea region, are an inherent feature of the region from the beginning of its civilization development. Since 2004, the Baltic Sea has become an internal sea of the European Union. This fact no doubt strengthened ... ... growing prosperity. The essence of cooperation involves joint development plans on various levels: governmental, regional and local with the participation of research institutions, regional cooperation infrastructure, operational programmes, as well as ...
The formation of the narrative and the performative in public communication
..., 1998. Boundaries of narrative. In: Z. Zhenett, ed. Figury [Figures]. Vol. 1. Moscow (in Russ.).
Zinkevich, O. V., 2018. Localization as a process of linguistic transformation of the structure and content of a dynamic text. Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo ... ... of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Studies in Literature and Language], 1, pp. 3—9 (in Russ.).
Petukhov, V. V., 2012. Civil society and government: cooperation or confrontation. Vestnik Instituta sotsiologii [Bulletin of the Institute of Sociology],...
Königsberg Cathedral and Kant’s tomb in Soviet Kaliningrad
... and general public’s attitudes towards this monuments. Throughout the Soviet period until the beginning of Perestroika, the local Communist party and state authorities attempted to demolish the ruins of the Cathedral, which was damaged during the war,... ... relocate Kant’s grave. However, this goal was not achieved, because members of Kaliningrad intelligentsia and the emerging civil society, who had the support of Moscow cultural organisations and institutions, including the Ministry of Culture of the ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... only with economic and military resources but also legitimation ‘resources’ using their prestige to support the belief of local residents that there is no alternative to the current political system of social organisation. Legitimacy deficit increases ... ... at: ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_397_en.pdf (accessed 25.03.2015).
35. Spurga, S. 2007, Europeanization of Civil Society in the Baltic States: Promotion or Constraint of Democratization? Vieðoji Politika Ir Administravimas, no. 2, p....
The phenomenon of globalization and the problem of cultural diversity of society
... идентичности / пер. с англ. А. Башкирова. М., 2004.
Введение в кибернетику / пер. с англ. Новосибирск, 1999.
Andreichuk N. V.
globalisation, identity, culture, local civilizations, cultural diversity, cultural unification, education.
The transfer of the ownership of the objects of cultural heritage of the Kaliningrad region to the Russian Orthodox Church: the social and cultural aspects of the conflict
... focuses on the factors having influenced the formation of the conscious attitude to the past of the Kaliningrad region in the local residents. The author shows that a special regional identity, which developed in the interaction with the unique cultural ... ... historical objects to a religious organisation are made.
Karpenko A. M.
regional identity, Kaliningrad, collective memory, civil society, church-government relations.
Polish Accession to the European Union: Participating Institutions
... to the European Union. The accession was preceded by a long period of political action and negotiations between the Polish and the EU institutions. The process of integration was extremely complex. It covered almost all areas of economic, legal and civil aspects of the aspiring country’s economy, in which all necessary requirements had to be met. The aim of the article was to present the institutional framework created for efficient implementation of the process of accession. The considerations ...
Historical memory in the age of globalization: the case of Russian- Estonian relations
... other hand, globalization attaches international significance to historical events that were earlier considered as being of local importance. The author proves the latter statement through comparing Russian and Estonian discourses on the relationship ... ... for a place in history], Pro et Contra, no. 3—4 (46), p. 109—124.
3. Braudel, F. 2008, Grammatika civilizacij [Grammar civilizations],Мoscow.
4. Hegel, G. W. F. 1993, Filosofija istorii [Philosophy of History], Moscow.
5. Goncharov, V. E. 2010,...