Convergence of legal thinking from the perspective of the uncertainty principle
In this contribution, we analyse convergence within the integrative concept of legal thinking. Our article responds to the deficiencies of the established jurisprudence methodology, which is unable either to incorporate new facets of law or to provide a new perspective on the understanding of law. We investigate how the principle ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... modernizacii [Russia and the EU: Partnership for Modernisation], Mirovaja ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 8, p. 54—61.
Romanova T. A.
EU-Russia relations, energy, energy efficiency, normative power, legal convergence
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
13. Emerson M., Kofner J. Technical Product Standards and Regulations in the EU and EAEU — Comparisons and Scope for Convergence // IIASA Report. Laxenburg, 2018. URL:
dards%20and%20Regulations%20in%20the%20EU.... ... регулирования // Современные евразийские исследования. 2018. № 1. С. 7—14.
15. Pimenova O. Legal Integration in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union: Comparative Analysis // International Organizations ...
Model Structure and Content of a Comprehensive Maritime Plan: the Case of Kaliningrad
... study methodology is based on current regulations on marine use and na-ture management as well as international maritime planning practices. Since marine planning is closely connected with spatial planning, the study pays special attention to their convergence in developing maritime plans. The authors stress the need for legislative efforts aimed at integrating marine planning in the current legal framework for the regional authorities of different territorial levels. The structure and contents of the maritime plan and the methodological framework for suggested measures are based on relevant regulations, publications, and maps. The main result ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
22. Voinikov, V. V. 2011, The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 106—112, available at: http://journals.kantiana.ru/upload/iblock/3a6/V.%20V.%20Voinikov_106=112.... ... Febraury 2013).
23. Hernandez i Sagrera, R. Korneev, O. 2012, Bringing EU migration cooperation to the Eastern Neighbourhood: Convergence Beyond the Acquis Communautaire?RSCAS Working Papers, no. 22.
24. Korneev, O. 2012, Deeper and Wider than a Common ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
3. Romanova, T. A. 2011, Evrosojuz kak normativnaja sila i problemy ee vosprijatija v Rossii kak bar'er na puti politiko-pravovogo sblizhenija [European Union as a normative power and problems of perception in Russia as an obstacle for political and legal convergence], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta, Ser. 6, no. 1, p. 52–66.
4. Yudin, N. V. 2013, Zhestkij vzgljad na «mjagkuju silu»: kriticheskij analiz monografii Dzh. Naja «Budushhee vlasti» [Hard look at ‘soft power’: critical reflections ...