Land Use Policy and Land Management in Estonia
... Republic of Estonia № 155, 23.10.2008, available at:
riigiteataja.ee/akt/13058153 (accessed 10.05.2015).
12. van Vliet, J., de Groot, H. L. F., Rietveld, P., Verburg, P. H. 2015, Manifestations and underlying drivers of agricultural land use change in Europe, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 133, p. 24—36. DOI: 10.1016/j. landurbplan.2014.09.001.
13.Garmanov, V. V., Badenko, V. L., Trutnikov, V. E. 2013, Assessment of the rent of land in the land development projects, Gornyi informatsionno-analiticheskii byulleten' (nauchno-tekhnicheskii ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
20. Doloreux D., Porto-Gomez I. P. A review of (almost) 20 years of regional innovation systems research // European Planning Studies. 2017. № 25 (3). P. 371—387. doi: 10.1080/09654313.2016.1244516.
21. Dosi G. Sources, procedures and microeconomic ... ... Environmental Management in Russia // Geography and Natural Resources. 2018. № 39 (1). P. 10—15.
Vinogradova O. L.
agricultural land use, historical and geographical approach, North-West Russia, the Baltic countries
Urban planning of Russian urban districts: Practices, problems, solutions
... Russian towns and identifies the factors affecting the demand for territories associated with urban planning, which determine planning decisions, urban environment zoning, and the development and confiscation of infrastructure. The authors consider methodological approaches and the ways to solve the problem of territory deficiency: artificial accretion areas (land reclamation, drainage, underwater construction) and the use of satellite town resources. The article emphasizes the necessity for the demarcation of suburban areas and their management....
The use and environmental state of the Curonian Lagoon and its coastal zones
... Curonian Lagoon and the contiguous coastal area are linked together by both the environment and economic activities. Regional planning considers water and coastal areas as separate phenomena that lack a common management system. However, this approach ... ... problems of the region in their entirety. This article is the very first attempt to provide an overview of possible ways to use the Russian part of this region as a single water and land system in view of the close interdependence between land, waters, and environmental conditions.
1. Акимова И....
Changes in the cultural landscape of the Kaliningrad region’s periphery in the 19th/20th centuries
... its historical development, and assess its transformations in different periods. The following types of transformations of cultural landscape elements were identified — settlement planning, changes in the number of settlements, settlement patterns, land use planning and management, amelioration, natural landscape preservation, industrial development, and the development of transport infrastructure.
1. Baranskii, N. N. 1980, Izbrannye trudy. Stanovlenie sovetskoj jekonomicheskoj geografii [Selected works....
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Socio-environmental Dynamics of Catalan Regional Planning from a Multivariate Statistical Analysis Using 1980s and 2000s Data, European Planning Studies, Vol. 22, no. 6, p. 1280—1300. DOI: 10.1080/09654313.2013.782388.
51. Shi-Qing, L., Rui, L. 2012, Reshaping ... ... Megacities, Medicine and Global Survival, Vol. 6, no. 2, p. 107—110.
53. Small, C. 2004, Global population distribution and urban land use in geophysical parameter space, Earth Interactions,Vol. 8, p. 1—18.
54. Sreeja, K. G., Madhusoodhanan, C. G., Eldho, T. ...
History of creation, modern ecological condition, landscape structure of M. Ashmann park in Kaliningrad
.... The M. Ashman’s landscape park is located in densely populated new districts of Selma and Severnaya Gora and is actively used by the townspeople for recreation. However, its environmental conditions do not meet the standards. The park is a 100-year ... ... to evaluate the efficiency of drainage systems reconstruction. Completed work produced the recommendations on correcting the land reclamation works and the park improvement plan.
1. Анциферова О. А., Мурачева Л. С. К характеристике почв городских ...
Nutrient Fluxes from the Pregolya Catchment Area into the Vistula Lagoon
... nutrient flux from the Pregolya River catchment area based on FyrisNP Version 3.1, which takes into account the catchment land use, nutrient runoff from point sources and lands of different types, stream characteristics, and precipitation.
атлас Калининградской ... ...
hot spot Remediations in the Vistula Lagoon catchment
Environmental Assessment and Planning for the Polish and
Parts of the Lagoon
Agency. What ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... prinjat rezoljuciej 55/25 General'noj Assamblei ot 15 nojabrja 2000 goda [The Protocol against the Smuggling of Migrants by Land, Sea and Air, supplementing the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime, adopted by General Assembly ... ... http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2001:0672: FIN:EN:PDF, (accessed 25.08.2015).
8. Proposal for a comprehensive plan to combat illegal immigration and trafficking of human beings in the European Union, 2002, Official Journal C, no. 142, 14....
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... territorial structure of productive forces of Russian North-West in the 2000—2010s, Balt. Reg., no. 1 (11), p. 81—88. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-10.
10. Pertsik, Е. N. 2006, Rajonnaja planirovka (territorial'noe planirovanie) [Regional planning (land use planning)], Moscow, 398 p.
11. Skaterschikov, S. V., Chistobaev, А. I. 2014, Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation, Balt. Reg., no. 1 (19), p. 104—112. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-9.
12. Sobolev, А. V. 2013, Prostranstvennye ...
Urban Development Programme of the Kaliningrad Region
... город. М., 2018.
Спек Дж. Город для пешеходов. М., 2015.
Pustovgarov V. I.
urban development, sustainable growth, architecture, Kaliningrad region, cultural heritage, comfortable living environment, public space, land use planning
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... attention is paid to the modelling of climate change and geo-ecological consequences, as well as to atlas mapping and landscape planning. As a result of the geosituational analysis the authors got new insights into the solar-terrestrial links, marine-terrestrial ... ... pressure of anthropogenic activities, and continuously increasing risks presented by industrial agriculture and other types of land use.
1. Fedorov, G. M. (ed.), 2016, Atlas poslevoennyh izmenenij na territorii sovremennoj Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Atlas of ...