Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... intensive exploitation of marine resources, diverse interests of the stakeholders, and differences in national institutional systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which is regulated by the EU standards on the one hand and affected by the ... ... integrated policy. Many European countries of the Baltic region are seeking cooperation with Russia to preserve the natural and economic environment of the Baltic Sea. Most joint spatial planning projects have been initiated by Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Poland.
Palmowski T., Tarkowski M.
Theoretical analysis of fuzzy logic and Q. E. method in economics
... analyzes the key elements of fuzzy logic and showes that through rational, behavioral economics and neo-classical economics it is possible to develop models using the Q.... ... G. Fuzziness in data analysis: Towards accuracy and robustness // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 281. P. 260—271. doi:
13. Nasibov E., Atilgan C., Berberler M. E., Nasiboglu R. Fuzzy joint points based clustering algorithms for large data sets // Fuzzy Sets and Systems...
The development of mutual external commerce of the Baltic Sea region countries as a sign of integration processes in the Baltic Sea Region
сайт университета Миссури, США.
URL: http://www.umsl.edu/ services/govdocs/wofact2007/index.html
Korneevets V. S.
Baltic sea region, foreign trade relations structure, external turnover, joint economic system
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
Network cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under ... ... important tools of research on network cooperation is regional integral geoinformation systems (GIS). Modern GIS are successfully used in related fields, such as environmental... ....pro/upload/838/domnina_zhuraxovskaya_gritsenko.pdf (accessed 10 September 2013).
8. Opportunities and Benefits of Joint Use of the Vistula Lagoon, available at: http://vilaproject.eu (accessed 12 September...
Measuring performance of cultural organizations on the data of the envelopment analysis
3. Basso A., Casarin F., Funari S. How well is the museum performing? A joint use of DEA and BSC to measure the performance of museums // Omega. 2017. URL:... .... Á. Measuring the efficiency of heritage institutions: A case study of a regional system of museums in Spain // Journal of cultural heritage. 2009. Vol. 10, № 2. P... ... a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries // Journal of urban economics. 2011. Vol. 69, № 3. P. 319—327.
6. Charnes A., Cooper W. W., Rhodes E...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Developing Relationships in Business Networks.Boston : International Thomson Press, 1995.
29. Harrigan K. R. Managing for Joint Ventures Success. Lexington : Lexington Books, 1986.
30. Harrison B. Lean and mean: the changing landscape of corporate ... ... conditions and social mechanisms // Academy of Management Review.1997. № 22 (4). P. 911—45.
36. Katz M. L., Shapiro C. Systems competition and network effects // Journal of Economic Perspectives. 1994. № 8. P. 93—115.
37. Knoke D., Kuklinski J. H. Network Analysis, Sage Publications, London,1982....
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... Charter and its Treaty, Partnership and Cooperation Agreement, Energy Dialogue, Common Economic Space, Partnership for Modernisation. However, it lacks practical development... ... environmental efficiency of the Russian
economy»], 2008, Reference and consultation system «Consultant Plus».
3. Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii ot... ... November 27, available at: docs. cntd.ru/document/1900668 (accessed 15.08. 2013).
16. Joint Declaration of the President of the European Council, Mr. J. Chirac, assisted...
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... protection. The authors address the issue of extending the current civil protection system by introducing preventive measures. The project, co-financed by the by the Civil... ... 2001, Official Journal of the European Union, Series L, no. 297, November 15.
6. The Joint Statement by the Council and the Representatives of the Governments of the Member... ... Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the European...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... one of the most acute problems for the EU today is overcoming isolation of the energy systems of the Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia) from that of the major... ... energy export to the Baltic Sea region will be determined not only by technological, economic and market factors, but rather by the general state of relations between Russia... ... the European Uni on in the Electricity Sector: Key Trends and Prospects, High Level Joint Conference of EURELECTRIC and Electric Power Council of the CIS, October 31, 2012...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... product development for the aviation industry. The current research was based on the systemic analysis and the theory of statistical estimation. This work primarily deals... ... M. Development and Structure of the International Software Industry // Business and Economic History. 1995. Vol. 24, № 2. P. 73—110.
2. Wirth N. A Brief History of... ....com/new-approaches-to-developingavionics-software/
(дата обращения: 16.04.2018).
10. GAO-17-351. F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. DOD Needs to Complete Developmental Testing Before Making Significant...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
16. 2004/573/EC: Council Decision of 29 April 2004 on the organisation of joint flights for removals from the territory of two or more Member States, of thirdcountry... ... and of the Council of 22 October 2013 establishing the European Border Surveillance System (Eurosur), 2013, Official Journal L, no. 295, 6.11.2013, p. 11–26.
22. Council... ... Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. European Agenda on Migration...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... the confrontation between Russia and the West in the future.
1. Putin, V. 2006, Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Finland Matti Vanhanen, President... .... 2015, Tekuschij krizis trebuet sistemnyh izmenenij [The current crisis requires a system change.], available at: http://council.gov.ru/press-center/ news/62225/ (accessed... ... Russian Federation of 06.08.2014. № 560 "On the application of certain special economic measures in or-der to ensure the security of the Russian Federation"]...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Bolon'ja, 19 ijunja 1999 goda [The Bologna Declaration. European Higher Education Area. Joint statement by the European Ministers of Education. Bologna, 19 June 1999]. Cit... ... the Bologna process: Intern. Slave. meeting. Moscow, April 2, 2004, Moscow Academy of Economics and Law], 2004, Moscow, MAEP Sev. Gorod, pp. 219—225.
4. Bowden, К. 1988... ... higher education and the principles of the Bologna process in the Russian education system], Social'naja politika i sociologija [Social Policy and Sociology], no. 5, pp...