Problems of legislative regulation of investigation activity on the Internet in countering extremism
... “On Communications,” “On Information, Information Technologies and the Information Security”, “On the Investigative Search activities” in the context of countering extremism. The article analyzes the technical and legal features of online investigation measures.
The author analyzes the legislation on the investigation measures on the Internet aiming at counteracting extremist. The difference of the operational-search measures "obtaining computer information" from other operational-search ...
Investigation of changes in the paramets of thin films structures during ion implantation
... implantation were investigated by X-ray reflectivity. Also, crystal structure, average crystallite size and lattice constant were investigated by X-ray diffraction. The possibility of using ion implantation technique as method of changing grains size in structures ... ... Вопросы атомной науки и техники. 2002. № 3 (81). С. 101—109.
5. Yasaka Miho. X-ray thin film measurement techniques // The Rigaku Journal.2012. Vol. 28. № 1. P. 22—34.
6. Боуэн Д. К., Таннер Б. К. Высокоразрешающая ...
The Welfare State (Social State) in the Russian Federation as a Constitutional Principle and its Practical Implementation
The authors are investigating the content and practical implementation of the constitutional principle of the social (welfare) state in the Russian Federation, especially the relevant state measures supporting families, birth rate and migration. Legal research in this paper is also focused on the selected state projects realized in the contemporary Russia: state program of the maternity (family) capital, experience of the granting the Charge-Free ...
The applying of digital interferometric methods to nano-displacement registration
The estimation of limiting sensitivity of digital holographic methods of measurements of a surface of movings is lead}. Influence of a degree of digitization of hardware on limiting the sensitivity of digital holographic measurements is analysed. Parameters of surface — acoustic waves with amplitudes of fluctuations less than 10 nanometers are experimentally investigated.
Schnars U., Jupter W.
A., Telchow K.L., Watson S.
Imaging of Acoustic Waves in Sand /
И., Кулагин ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... issledovanija v himii [Scientometric studies in chemistry], Moscow, p. 122—130.
4. Granovsky, Yu. V. 2002, Is It Possible to Measure Science? V. V. Nalimov's Research in Scientometrics, Scientometrics, Vol. 52, no. 2, p. 127—150, available at: http://link.... ... Mulchenko, Z. М. 1970, Issledovanie informacionnyh potokov v nauke na osnove bibliograficheskih ssylok: dis.... kand. tehn. nauk. [Investigation of information flow in science-based bibliographic references: PhD thesis], Мoscow.
18. Nalimov, V. V., Mulchenko,...
Application of the gravimetric method in the study of paleoincisions on the territory of the Kaliningrad region
... Гайгалас. Вильнюс, 1976.
10. Bosch J. H. A., Bakker M. A. J., Gunnink J. L., Paap B. F. Airborne electromagnetic measurements as basis for a 3D geological model of an Elsterian incision // Z. dt. Ges. Geowiss. 2009. № 160 (3). P. 249—258.... ... density // Z. dt. Ges. Geowiss. 2009. P. 211—223.
14. Jørgensen F., Lykke-Andersen H., Sandersen P. B. E. et al. Geophysical investigations of buried Quaternary valleys in Denmark: an integrated application of transient electromagnetic soundings, reflection ...
Ultrasound anatomy of the skin: review
... 19, № 1. P. 132—138.
19. Chajra H., Auriol D., Joly F., Pagnon A. Reactivating the extracellular matrix synthesis of sulfated glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans to improve the human skin aspect and its mechanical properties // Clin. Cosmet. Investig. Dermatol. 2016. № 9. P. 461—472.
20. Lee K. W., Kim S. H., Gil Y. C. et al. Validity and reliability of a structured-light 3D scanner and an ultrasound imagingsystem for measurements of facial skin thickness // Clin. Anal. 2017. Vol. 30, № 7. P. 878—886.
21. Nemati S., Banan R., Alizadeh A. Ultrasonographic evaluation of long-term results of nasal tip defatting in rhinoplasty cases // Laryngoscope. 2013. Vol. ...
The Kaliningrad Region: Challenges of the Exclave Position and Ways to Offset Them
The recent geopolitical shifts and Russia’s response to them have had a significant impact on the Kaliningrad region. This has created new challenges and warranted a revision of the old ones. The article investigates the reaction of the region’s economy to the challenges of its exclave position and considers possible measures to offset related problems in the current geopolitical situation. The article employs statistics, regional strategies, cross-border cooperation programmes, and expert interviews conducted by the authors in Kaliningrad in 2012—2014. The vast ...
Optimization of the thin film Heusler alloys formation technique by the method of Pulsed laser deposition
... — two-lasers co-deposition and deposition in low argon pressure. Structural and magnetic properties of grown samples were investigated.
1. Graf T., Felser C., Parkin S. S. P. Simple rules for the understanding of Heusler compounds // Progress in Solid ... ... of Ni-Mn-In alloys // Phys. Rev. 2006. B 73.
P. 174 413.
7. Kazakov A. P., Prudnikov V. N., Granovsky A. B. et al. Direct measurements of field-induced adiabatic temperature changes near compound phase transitions in Ni-Mn-In based Heusler alloys // ...
Socio-spatial differentiation in transition: a preliminary comparative analysis of post-soviet St Petersburg and Riga
... in the former socialist states are lending new urgency to this area of research. This study employs a comparative approach to investigate post-1991 socio-spatial trans-formations in St Petersburg and Riga — the two largest post-Soviet urban centres in ... ... urban environment of post-socialist cities. Data from post-1991 national censuses and population registers are used to calculate measures of social well-being in urban districts as well as to identify territorial imbalances. Compar-ative analysis makes it ...
Structural features of upwelling in South-East Baltic
The article examines some features of the upwelling observed in the South-East Baltic in October 2005 which were investigated by
means of comparison of the field measurement data and numerical simulated data. The article explores the upwelling which took place after calm weather when thermohaline fields had parameters close to summer ones. Upwelling was produced by North-East wind with sped of about 15 m/s and ...
The subjects of legal monitoring of Justice of the Peace
... deals with controversial issues of positive responsibility. The analysis enables the author to conclude that the category under investigation is a feature (property) of the subject of law, represents the exercise of subjective rights by his will and in his ... ... sought not in specific legal norms, but in the legislatively established valuation categories. Evaluation categories act as a measure of discretion in the exercise of subjective rights, when the dispute is resolved by the law enforcer.
1. Чепус ...
Numerical simulation of forming and evolution of solitons in chain of nucleotide couples
... conditions chosen specifically the evolution of a special class of solutions of this problem related to the type of soliton is investigated. The existence of solutions in the form of solitary waves in the framework of this model is possible only at very ... ... International Journal of Quantum Chemistry. 2008. № 108. P. 1970–1981.
2. Porath D., Bezryadin A., de Vries S. et al. Direct measurement of electrical transport through DNA molecules // Nature. 2000. Vol. 403. P. 635–638.
3. Коршунова А....
The role of brand ecosystem in solving the tasks of hi-tech product marketing
... Leadership. N. Y., 2000.
9. Baldwin C., Hienerth C., Von Hippel E. How User Innovations Become Commercial Products: a Theoretical Investigation and Case Study // Research Policy. 2006. Vol. 35, № 9. P. 1291—1313.
10. Fang E., Palmatier R. W., Evans K.... ... market // Journal of Marketing. 2008. Vol. 72, № 4. P. 90—104.
12. Keller K. L. Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity / 3rd ed. N. J., 2008.
13. Moore J. F. The death of competition: leadership and strategy ...
The principle of mutual recognition of court orders within legal cooperation on criminal cases in the European Union
(дата обращения: 26.09.2011).
of measures to implement the principle of mutual recognition of decisions in criminal matters (2001/C12/02) // Official Journal. ... .... 30.12.2008. P. 72—92.
for a Directive of the European Parliament and the Council regarding the European Investigation Order in criminal matters
Determination of hyperglycemia in patients with acute coronary syndrome
... prevalence of stress hyperglycemia in a cohort of patients with acute coronary syndrome // Rev. Bras. Terintensiva. 2012. Vol. 24. P. 352—356.
17. Nichols G. A., Rosales A. G., Perrin N. A., Fortmann S. P. The Association Between Different A1C-Based Measures of Glycemia and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease Hospitalization // Diabetes Care. 2013. Aug. 29.
18. Noguchi K., Sakakibara M., Asakawa N. et al. PASIFIC investigators // Circ. J. 2016. Vol. 19.
19. Wahab N. N., Cowden E. A., Pearce N. Is blood glucose and independent predictor of mortality in acute myocardial infarction in the trombolytic era? // J. AM. Coll. Cardiol. 2002. Vol. 40, № 10. P. 1748—1754....
On the role of religion in N. N. Alekseev’s axiological model of law
This paper is devoted to investigation of destination of religion in the process of forming of the concept of law in determined cultural circumstances.... ... of Wilhelm Windelband and Heinrich Rickert. Following to neo-kantian thinkers Alexeev indicates, that genesis of culture is measured because a priori values are exist. Therefore individual is not a creator of these values per se. Value became the basis ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... regions by means of revelation of its subjects’ sociological portrait. In this research, the author attempts to experimentally investigate the nature of cross-cultural interaction in mastering a macro-mediator language in the academic discourse. A scenario ... ..., Calantone R. J., Page T. Jr. J., Taylor C. R. An application of multiple-group casual models in assessing cross-cultural Measurement equivalence // Journal of international marketing. 2000. Vol. 8 (4). P. 108—121.
14. Rakime E. l., Schmied V., Jackson ...
The Baltic Finnish Peoples Divided by State and Administrative Borders: Territorial Development of the Karelians, Vepsians, and Setos
... significant resource for development. However, a number of ethnic groups are on the brink of extinction. The aim of this study is to investigate the impact of changes in state and administrative borders on the territorial and demographic development of small ... ... borders takes place at an accelerated rate. The study makes it possible to formulate certain recommendations and improve the measures to maintain the language and culture of ethnic minorities of the Russian North-West.
1. Bulkin, А. А. 2005, Geograficheskaja ...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... are used to develop a typology of states, based on the level of support for this party from the local population and on other measures of the migration situation and socioeconomic development. The authors identify northeastern regions with a high probability ... ... issledovaniya [Regional studies], no. 2 (52), p. 66—71. (In Russ.)
7. Mayda, A. 2006, Who is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes Toward Immigrants, Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 88, no. 3, p. 510—530. DOI: ...