The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... mechanisms for raw amber, an imbalance between supply and demand, a slow pace of technological modernisation, and a delayed introduction of new technologies and processing techniques. The authors identify gaps in the regulatory framework and highlight ... ... 5-346 / 2016 on an administrative offense under Art. 7.5. Administrative Code of the Russian Federation, Archive of the Baltic District Court of the Kaliningrad Region, 2016. (in Russ.)
16. Case No. 5—342 / 2016 on the administrative offense provided ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Definitions of Community: Area of Agreement // Rural Sociology. 1955. № 20(2). P. 111—123.
57. Hoover E. M., Giarratani F. An Introduction to Regional Economics. URL:
(дата обращения: ... ... № 33(4). P. 295—303.
60. Locke R. Remaking the Italian Economy. Ithaca, 1995. P. 232.
61. Maillat D. From the industrial district to the innovative millieu: conctribution to an analysis of territorialised productive organisations // Geographische ...
Between profession and public engagement: Evolution of the public history movement in America
... Mirabal N. R. Geographies of Displacement: Latina/os, Oral History, and The Politics of Gentrification in San Francisco's Mission District // The Public Historian. 2009. № 2. P. 7—31.
32. Opp J. Public history and fragments of place // Rethinking History: ... ... Preserving the Problematical Past // Ibid. 2005. № 4. P. 11—44.
51. Williams J. A. Public History and Local History: An Introduction // Ibid. 1983. № 4. P. 7—16.
52. Young A. F. Revolution in Boston? Eight Propositions for Public History on the ...
An assessment of the introduction stability of woody plants in the South Baltic (Kaliningrad region)
... Gerd. Manual of Cultivated Conifers. Portland, 1995.
15. Дневник погоды в Калининграде. Расписание погоды. URL: http//rp5.ru(дата обращения: 29.03.2012).
Petrova N., Yakovleva T.
introduction, introduction districts, winter hardiness, winter hardiness zones, adaptation.
Pechora scrolls: St. Augustine’s miracle of the revelation of the Elder
... the other copy is a later work of the scribe on the storyline of The Miracle, which involved the shortening of the text, the introduction of new narrative details, naming the main character, and providing a more detailed description of his appearance.... ... V. I., 1955. Arkheograficheskaya ekspeditsiya v Ust-Tsilmskiy rayon Komi ASSR [Archaeographic expedition to the Ust-Tsilmsky district of the Komi ASSR]. Trudy otdela drevnerusskoy literatury [Proceedings of the Department of Old Russian Literature]. Moscow,...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... natural or semi-natural landscapes of rural areas. These territories, however, have a higher depopulation rate than urbanised districts. Still, conservation priority areas were expected to attract young families as permanent residents and make their population ... ... Transformation, Cambridge, Polity, 224 p. doi:
7. Karlsson, I., Rydén, L., Sepp, K. 2012, Introduction. In: Karlsson, I., Rydén, L. Rural Development and Land Use, The Baltic University Programme, Uppsala University,...
The climate aspect of introducing new North American blueberry taxa in Belarusian Polesia
This article analyses long-term meteorological and climatic data for Bela¬ru¬sian Polesia, namely, the Gantsevichi district of the Brest region. The authors have established significant thermal regime changes towards warming, which makes it ... ... 2012. Вып. 22. С. 123—140.
Prikhodko S. Pavlovsky N.
Belarussian Polesia, Vaccinium corymbosum, highbush blueberry, introduction, climate change, long-term forecast.