Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... country’s integration into international research, technological, and innovative space is the development of Russia-EU cooperation in the Baltic region. It is established that, with the development of integration connections and regionalization processes, interorganizational networking takes on special importance in the organization and development of the innovative space. The authors analyze the existing typologies of forms of cooperation in the field of research, technology, and innovation, within which cases of networking ...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
This paper analyses theoretical approaches to studying interorganizational networks offered in foreign economic sociology. The authors describe main conceptual problems, the key aspects of network form of interorganizational interaction, and embeddedness effects.
1. Alter C., Hage J. Organizations working together. Newbury Park, 1993.
2. Benson K. J. The Interorganizational Network as a Political Economy // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1975. Vol....
Network Transformations in Economy
... 59. Zongling Xu, Jiali Lin, Danming Lin Networking and innovation in SMEs: evidence from Guangdong Province, China // Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. 2008. № 15 (4). P. 788—801
Bolychev O., Mikhailov A.
network, interfirm network, interorganizational network, network transformation
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
(дата обращения: 15.04.2018).
24. Grennes T. The economic transition in the Baltic countries // J. of Baltic Studies. 1997. № 28 (1). P. 9—24.
25. Gulati R., Gargiulo M. Where do interorganizational networks come from? // American J. of Sociology. 1999. № 104 (5). P. 1439—1493.
26. Hanson A., Rohlin S. Do spatially targeted redevelopment programs spillover? // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2013. № 43 (1). P. 86—100.
27. Huggins R....