International organizations as a subject of international disaster
... доклады и выступления Седьмой науч.-практ. конф. М., 2002. С. 16—20.
19. ASEAN Agreement on disaster management and emergency response 2005 y. URL:
... ... [офиц. сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 08.09.2013).
21. Mosler H. The International Society as a legal Community. Alphen aan den Rijn, 1980.
State and law Lisauskaite V. V.
international disaster ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... Soobshhestvom o sotrudnichestve v oblasti nauki i tehnologij (Zakljucheno v g. Rime 06.11.2003) [Agreement on the renewal of the agreement between the Russian Federation and the European Community on Cooperation in Science and Technology (concluded in Rome ... ... and Innovation, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/research/horizon2020/index_en.cfm?pg=h2020 (accessed 28 December 2013).
29. International co-operation in education and training. The European Commission, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/education/external-relation-programmes/overview_en....
Local border traffic as an efficient tool for developing cross-border cooperation
... effect of the EU’s external border. In 2006, the European Parliament authorised the EU member states to conclude bilateral agreements on a simplified border crossing regime in border areas. This article analyses local border traffic as a cross-border ... ... the EU (and Norway) with the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus. The article will be of interest to specialists in international and, particularly, in cross-border cooperation. The authors analyse the mechanism of local border traffic and identify ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
....nsf/sps/76B9D04B84BE5136C325700A0035AD58 (accessed 10 February 2013).
11. Soglashenie mezhdu Rossijskoj Federaciej i Evropejskim soobshhestvom ob uproshhenii vydachi viz grazhdanam Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropej-skogo Sojuza (zakljucheno v g. Sochi 25.05.2006) [Agreement between the Russian Federation and the European community-tion of the visa facilitation citizens of the Russian Federation and of the European Union (signed in Sochi 25.05.2006)], 2007, Bjulleten' mezhdunarodnyh dogovorov [Bulletin of International Treaties], no. 8.
12. Sovmestnoe zajavlenie Postojannogo Soveta Partnerstva Rossija-ES po voprosam svobody, bezopasnosti i pravosudija [Joint Statement of the Russia-EU Permanent Partnership. Council on Freedom, Security and Justice], ...
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... uchrezhdajuwem associaciju [The concept of modernization of the Partnership and Cooperation
Agreement between Russia and the EU and the Agreement on Advanced Partnership to establish associations], 2005, Moscow.
3. Minjekonomrazvitija Rossii [Ministry of Economic ... ... materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Actual problems of the Russian legislation and enforcement],the International Scientific and Practical Conference] (Russia, Ufa, April 29, 2009), vol. 1, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye i mezhdunarodno-
Management of Trans-boundary Water Resources: Comparing Russian and American Experiences
... http://www.epa.gov/grtlakes/glwqa/20120907-Canada-USA_GLWQA_FINAL.pdf (accessed 11 December 2012).
11. Bruce, J. P., Wood, C. 2012, Canada — U. S. Water Quality: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back, Toronto, The Star.
international relations, international agreements, Russia, Estonia, United States of America, Canada, transboundary cooperation, environmental protection, water management, transnationalism, intergovernmentalism
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
....pdf (accessed 15 March 2010).
14. Haukkala, H. 2010, The EU-Russia Strateguc Partnership: The Logic of Post-sovereignty in International Relations, London, Routledge.
15. Hernández i Sagrera, R. 2010, The EU-Russia readmission-visa facilitation nexus: ... ....delrus.ec.europa.eu/en/p_245.htm (accessed 18 March 2010).
19. Trauner, F., Kruse, I. 2008, EC Visa Facilitation and Readmission Agreements: Implementing a New Security Approach in the Neighbourhood, CEPS Working Document, no. 290, Brussels, Centre for European ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... recommendations on overcoming barriers and implementing PPP projects in the region.
1. The plenary session of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, 2016, Official site of the Russian President, available at
... ... globalization: Selected works, Kaliningrad, 211 p.
11. Aksenova-Sorokhtey, J. N., Baranovskaya, E. A. 2015, Institute of concession agreements and actual problems of its legal regulation in the Russian Federation, Nauchnaja perspektiva, no. 10, р. 37—38. ...
International agreements on investment relations with Russian participation
This article analyses international investment contracts with Russian participation. The author considers universal and regional contracts and bi-lateral agreements on the encouragement and mutual protection of capital in-vestments. The main guarantees provided to both Russian investors abroad and to foreign investors in the Russian Federation are identified.
1. Инвестиционное законодательство ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... storony, i Evropejskimi soobshhestvami i ih gosudarstvami-chlenami, s drugoj storony [Agreement on Partnership and Cooperation Agreement establishing a partnership between the Russian Federation, on the one hand,
and the European Communities and their ... ... modernizacii [Russia and the EU: Partnership for Modernisation], Mirovaja ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 8, p. 54—61.
Romanova T. A.
EU-Russia relations, energy, energy efficiency, normative power,...
Regulation trends of international cooperation at the regional level
The article reveals major regulation trends of international cooperation at the regional level which being officially adopted are implemented
in the Kaliningrad region. Special attention is given to international agreements, involvement in international programs and projects, information for foreign economic activity and development of euroregions with Russian participation.
деятельность предприятий ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... comprehensive reform of the financial branch in the EU. The author implementing systematic analysis and formal legal method as well as functional and structural analysis reviews different types of interaction between IFL and the EU legal order. Although international agreements form an integral part of the EU legal order, the rules of their interpretation differ from the primary and secondary EU legislation. The reverse influence of the EU law is carried out by EU institutions and Member States by participating in ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... 1946—2016. The authors set out to identify the main results of Russian-Polish cross-border cooperation in the context of the changing historical and political paradigms in the Baltic region. The authors conduct a brief historical analysis of this sphere of international relations. The genesis of integration at the regional level is explored by identifying the major areas and tools for collaboration. The authors address research works of Russian (Soviet) and Polish researchers, intergovernmental agreements, EU-Russia crossborder cooperation programmes, expert interviews, and relevant analytical reports. Special attention is paid to programme-based interregional and cross-border cooperation as the most efficient form of collaboration for accelerating ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
... [Agreement on the establishment and operation of branches of higher education institutions in the member states of the Treaty on the Customs Union and the Common Economic Space], 2009. In: Mezhdunarodnye soglashenija o sotrudnichestve v sfere obrazovanija [International agreements on cooperation
in the sphere of education], Moscow, The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
9. Torkunov, A. V. Obrazovanie kak instrument «mjagkoj sily» vo vneshnej politike Rossii [Education as an instrument of ...
The Role of Small Countries in Post-Soviet Territorial Restructuring: the Baltic Case
... concentrate power and resources in one or several key areas. This makes it possible for these countries to take advantage of international politics (even if the consequences of such steps are miscalculated) and “feed” on it through — so metimes ... ... Republic of ithuania, available at: http://www3.lrs.lt/pls/inter/w5_show?p_r=4028&p_d= 146140&p_k=2 (accessed 31.08.2014).
2. Agreement between political parties of the Republic of Lithuania on the main goals and objectives of the state foreign policy ...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
Croci E. (2005). The economics of environmental voluntary agreements.
The Handbook of Environmental Voluntary Agreements. Vol. 43. P. 3 – 30.
Hicks, J. (1946).
Value and Capital.
University College London.
Pigou A. C. (1920). The Economics of Welfare. London.
Pusinaite R. (2008).
Internalization of external costs of electricity generation
: doctoral thesis.
Ribot, J. ...
The Vilnius issue in international relations: the historiography of the problem
... general context of the Polish-Lithuanian confrontation, and the origin and nature of Lithuanian nationalism. The article also examines historiographical perspectives on the seizure of Vilnius by the troops of the Polish general, L. Żeligowsky, and the international consequences of the violation of the Suwałki Agreement. The author pays special attention to the positions of western powers, the decision of the Conference of Ambassadors on March 15, 1923, and the mediation of the League of Nations in the territorial dispute between Lithuania and Poland. The article ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
Signing the agreement on local border traffic (LBT) between the Republic of Poland and the Russian Federation was welcomed by experts as an important step towards the future visa-free regime between the European Union and the Russian Federation often discussed in the international dialogue. The three years of LBT mechanism have shown its practical significance for the development of research and cultural contacts, cooperation between municipalities and NGOs of the Kaliningrad region and the borderland (Pomeranian ...
The US ballistic missile defence policy in the Baltic and Nordic regions
... are to be considered to ensure Russia’s military security. Using the structural-functional method, the authors analyse the internal structure of the US BMD in Europe, stages of its implementation, and its influence on the military equilibrium in the ... ... Desjat' let bez dogovora po PRO: problema protivoraketnoj oborony v rossijsko-amerikanskih otnoshenijah [Ten years without an agreement on missile defense: the problem of missile defense in US-Russian relations], 2012, Moscow.
7. Interv'ju s Ju. Solomonovym ...
Unification of international rules on the form of will
This article concerns the harmonisation of international private law rules regarding the form of will. The author analyses universal and regional contracts in this field, bilateral agreements on assistance in civil, family, and criminal cases. The article offers conclusions of the features of current development of international rules regarding the form of will.
1. Гаагская конвенция о коллизии законов, касающихся формы завещательных распоряжений 05.10.1961 года. [Электронный ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... 2013, The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region, Baltic Region, no. 2 (16), p. 22–30. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-2-3.
17. Strany ... ... 39. Jestonskij ministr: Litva ne vypolnjaet soglashenija po Rail Baltica [Estonian Minister of Lithuania does not fulfill the agreement on Rail Baltica], 2013,15min.lt — Žinios gyvai, available at: http://www.15min.lt/ru/article/ekonomika/estonskij-ministr-litva-ne-vypolnjaet-soglashenija-po-rail-baltica-505-382700?...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... of Russia], no. 3, p. 14—25.
19. Melnik, D. A. 2012, O ponjatii mezhdunarodnogo transportnogo regiona [On the concept of international transport region], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 149—153.
20. Demidov, N. 2007, ... ... osobyh) jekonomicheskih zon na tamozhennoj territorii tamozhennogo sojuza i tamozhennoj procedury svobodnoj tamozhennoj zony [Agreement on free (special) economic zones in the customs territory of the customs union and the customs procedure of free customs ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
...?uri=CELEX:52014DC0199 (accessed 10.08.2015).
19. Council Recommendation of 30 November 1994 concerning a specimen bilateral readmission agreement between a Member State and a third country, 1996, Official Journal C, no. 274, 19.9.1996, p. 20–24
20. Return & readmission,... ... [Terrorism in Europe: whether workers are dangerous Mediterranean Sea?], 2015, BBC, available at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/russian/international/2015/02/150224_migrants_sea_terror_europe_is (accessed10.07.2015).
25. Newton, J. 2015, ISIS terrorists are arriving ...
The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia
... Russia], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal, no. 4, p. 134—145.
20. Pogranichnyj dogovor s Latviej ratificirovan [Border agreement with Latvia ratified], 2007, Segodnya [Today], September 5, 15:07.
21. Lanko, D. A. 2009, Populizm i politicheskoe ... ... conference with the President of the Palestinian National Authority Mahmoud Abbas], Ramallah, Israel, April 29.
international relations, foreign policy analysis, Russia, Estonia, regionalism, military political blocks
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... (eds.) 1992, Governance Without Government: Order and Change in World Politic, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
11. Agreement on Partnership and Cooperation, Establishing a Partnership between the European Communities and their Member States,... ... Principles), 21 April.
17. Proekt Konvencii po obespecheniju mezhdunarodnoj energeticheskoj bezopasnosti [Draft convention on international energy security], 2009, Moscow, available at: http://energodialogue.com/?lng=ru&module=news&action=view&id=614 (accessed ...
On some particular functions of the Palestinian national administration
This paper considers the features of the governing in the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), resulted from Oslo agreements. The purpose of this study is to analyze how public institutions, security forces work in practice, and public finances ... ... systemic corruption. It is noted that the state budget is formed not only from donor assistance, but also from income received internally. In fact, PNA has become a system in which plutocracy reigns supreme. The interdependence of the head of state, monopoly ...
Kants „moralisch-bestimmter Monotheismus“ – eine an der „wahren Aufklärung“ orientierte Kritik an Lessings Ringparabel?
Numerous passages in the context of Kant’s philosophy of religion show without doubt his acquaintance with Lessing. But apart from the obvious affinity and agreement between Kant and Lessing with regard to many substantial questions, serious differences cannot be overlooked; the frequently diagnosed closeness and widely suspected “harmony” between the two is probably also the primary reason why important ...
Legal regime for church property in Russia and the Baltic states
... of this problem for the newly established relations between the state and the religious organisations, for the conclusion of agreements between these actors, and for the development of the ideas of interdenominational peace and intergovernmental relations.... ... Baltics, with Russia’s moderate approach to the transfer of religious objects to religious organisations. We conclude that the international factor affects the resolution of the church property issue and that the economic benefits of the property transfer ...
Finland’s policy towards the USSR in the 1980s—at the beginning of the 1990s in the Finnish historiography
... hyviä naapureita ja ystäviä. Moskova, 1986.
7. Hiltunen R. Neuvostoliitto ja Suomi: esimerkki hyvästä naapuruudesta. Moskova, 1988.
8. Kansikas S. Dismantling the Soviet Security System. Soviet Finnish Negotiations on Ending Their Friendship Agreement, 1989—91 // The International History Review. 2017. 22 P. URL:
332.2017.1398177?scroll=top&needAccess=true#aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGFuZGZvbmxpbmUuY29tL2RvaS9wZGYvMTAuMTA4MC8wNzA3NTMzMi4yMDE3LjEzOTgxN zc/bmVlZEFjY2Vzcz10cnVlQEBAMA ...
Kant und das Recht der Lüge
... due to ethical and legal principles put forward by Kant in other publications and lectures, namely: need for self-defence and internal legal duty to humanity (categorical imperative).
1. Кант И. Метафизика нравов. Ч. 1: Метафизические ... ... Normenkonflikte — zur Logik und Rationalität ethischen Argumentierens. Stuttgart, 1998.
lie, truth, law, Enlightenment, agreement, humanity, murder, selfdefense, duty, value, end, means
Stolzenberg J. (Übersetzt von I. D. Koptsev und A. S. Silber)
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Dunford. L., 1991. P. 85—101.
53. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains // Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12(1). P. 78—104.
54. Gertler M. S. Being there — proximity, organization, and ... ... embeddedness // American Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91. P. 481—510.
56. Hillery G. A. Definitions of Community: Area of Agreement // Rural Sociology. 1955. № 20(2). P. 111—123.
57. Hoover E. M., Giarratani F. An Introduction to Regional Economics....
Particularities of the ratification of the European Fiscal Compact in Germany
... Official Journal. 02.08.1997.
L 209. P. 6—11.
5. Ratification Details of the Treaty on Stability, Coordination and Governance in the Economic and Monetary Union. URL: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/ documents-publications/agreements-conventions/agreement/?aid=2012008 (дата обращения: 02.03.2015).
6. The Fiscal Compact and the European Constitutions: ‘Europe Speaking Ger-man’ // European Constitutional Law Review. 2012. Vol. 8, Iss. 1. P. 1—7.
7. The Fiscal Compact: Europe's ...
The role of trade and economic factors in English-Russian relations of the second half the of the 19th/beginning of the 20th century
... principal stages of the evolution of trade and economic contacts between Great Britain and Russia from the Crimean war to the agreement of 1907 and identifies their role and influence on the political English-Russian relations of that period.
1. Сергеев ... ... Britain and Foreign trade and industry (1854—1909). L., 1909.
6. Тimes. 1855. 19 June.
7. Hobson J. A. Richard Cobden. The International Man. L., 1968.
8. Моrning Post. 1855. 15 May.
9. Менделеев Д. И. Толковый тариф, или ...
Spectral characteristics of atmospheric disturbances at middle latitudes during geomagnetic storms
... planetary waves Poincare. Analysis of the latitudinal structure of amplitudes and periods of the harmonics shown a qualitative agreement with theoretical estimates for the Poincare waves.
В., Шагимуратов И.
И.,... ... Иркутск
V., Shagimuratov I.
I., Yakimova G.
Ionospheric effects of poincare waves // International conference "Fundamental Space Research": Conf. proc.
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... Russia are inconsistent with the legal nature of restrictive measures, since they are a punishment rather than a policy tool. The author believes that in the current political conditions it may be difficult for the European Union to reach a unanimous agreement to repeal or prolong the sanctions. This article is inspired by the discussions that took place during the international conference “Russia and the EU: the Question of Trust” held in Luxembourg on November, 28—29 (2014).
1. Sargsyan, А. М. 2014, Evropejskie sankcii: ot nacional'nyh do kollektivnyh [European sanctions: from national to collective],...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... agreements carried out with high transition costs and increased risks of opportunistic behaviour encountered by the institutional agreement stakeholders. Solving these problems through the methods proposed in the article would help to identify a wider range ... ... into account all the typical scenarios. The authors analyse the process of risk management in monotowns from the viewpoint of international practices; and identify structural alternatives of outweighing these risks by considering key relations affecting ...
Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region
... and the Kaliningrad region is a prerequisite for active cooperation at different institutional levels. The development of cross-border cooperation between the Kaliningrad region and the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship was launched in 1992, when the first agreements on international cooperation were signed. As of today, a high emphasis is placed on cross-border cooperation between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region, which is manifested in a series of partner agreements and contracts. The local ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... used to be the primary energy source for the three Baltic States. The article examines key projects of the construction of new international power transmission lines in the framework of the Baltic Energy Market Interconnection Plan (BEMIP) and the prospects ... ... Postimees: novoe soglashenie pomozhet izbezhat' rosta jeksporta rossijskogo jelektrichestva na rynki stran Baltii [Postimees: new agreement will help prevent the growth of export of Russian electricity markets of the Baltic States], 2013, Avatud 2013, 15 March,...
The position of international community on the restoration of independence of the Baltic States
... western countries showed an ambivalent position and hesitancy regarding support for the struggle for liberation. As a result of internal contradictions in the USSR, Baltic leaders managed to achieve independence without any effective support from western ... ... 2010, Izmena v Kremle: protokoly tajnyh soglashenij Gorbacheva s amerikancami [Treason in the Kremlin: the protocols of secret agreements with the American Gorbachev], Moscow, 352 p.
6. Diekmann, K., Reutch R. G (eds.), 1996, Helmut Kohl: „Ich wollte ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... activities beyond the EU (i. e. externalization of migration management). In this article, we analyze the role the EU plays at the international scene and categorize the actions it took to manage the influx of migrants and asylum seekers from the 1980s until ... ... Cultures & Conflits, no. 45, p. 51—79.
13. Council recommendation of 30 November 1994 concerning a specimen bilateral readmission agreement between a Member State and a third country. In: Official Journal of the European Union, 1996, 19 September, no. C 274,...
The visa aspects of the academic mobility between the Russian Federation and the European Union: the experience of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
... Evropejskim soobwestvom ob uprowenii vydachi viz grazhdanam Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo sojuza ot 25 maja 2006 g. [The agreement between the Russian Federation and the European
Community on the facilitation of issuance of visas to the citizens ... ... http://eulaw. ru/content/visa-code (accessed 12 November 2010).
Zhukovsky Igor, Troitskaya Natalia
visa regime, academic mobility,international students