Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... work aims at giving an integrated assessment of SEES in the Arkhangelsk and Murmansk regions in comparison to the Moscow region. The authors examine the QOL in 10 NWFD regions, including the Baltic ones. The significance of the research work lies in an integrated and comprehensive assessment of the regional SEES and QOL in 2006, 2009, 2012, and 2013 in view of the effect of priorities within and between groups of assessment parameters. Another important result is the identification of ‘stability limits’, when regions retain their QOL whereas their regional environmental characteristics change. The proposed methodology is based on multi-criteria and ...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... условиях // Российское предпринимательство. 2011. № 2-2. С. 10—15.
Ishukov A. A., Bedrina E. B.
international integration, integration processes, European integration, Eurasian integration, integration group, integration association, European Union, Eurasian Economic Union.
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
... integrating third country nationals in the European Union and its major aspects and mechanisms. On the basis of statistical data and with the help of correlation analysis, the author identifies the key factors affecting a country’s approach to the integration of immigrants. These factors were used in conducting a cluster analysis, which made it possible to identify four groups of countries. The study showed that, despite the large-scale and positive EU policy, due to differences in the socioeconomic and demographic development European states adopt different approaches to the implementation of migration policy in the ...
Integration of Ethnic Groups and Regions into United Political and Legal Space: Characterising ‘Empire’ Scientific Category
... управление. Элементарный курс. М., 2001.
Нации и национализм после 1780 года / пер. с англ. А.
А. Васильева. СПб., 1998.
Empire, integration, ethnic group, nation, region
A review of the existing generalizations of the Deuring Reduction Theorem
... Mathematical Society. Dec. 2014. Vol. 46, issue 6. P. 1256.
3. Bradford J. Commutative Endomorphism Rings of Simple Abelian Varieties over Finite Fields. Ph. D. Thesis, University of Maryland, 2012.
4 Clark P. L. Bounds for torsion on abelian varieties with integral moduli // arXiv:math/0407264, 2004.
5. Clark P. L., Xarles X. Local bounds for torsion points on abelian varieties // Canad. J. Math. 2008. Vol. 60. P. 532—555.
6. Demazure M. Lectures on p-divisible groups // Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 302. Berlin, 1986.
7. Dodson B. The structure of galois groups of cm-fields // ITransactions of the American Mathematical Society. 1984. № 283(1). Р. 1—32.
8. Ekedahl T. On supersingular curves and abelian ...
An Assessment of the Economic Performance of the EU Baltic Region States
... economies of the Baltic Sea Region states in 1995—2015. The authors investigate changes in the economic performance of the developed (Germany, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden) and Eastern European countries (Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) during the integration of the latter states into the EU. Performance dynamics is analyzed for eight EU Baltic Sea Region countries. Three Russian Baltic regions constitute a control group. The authors conduct a production-function-based comparative analysis of development dynamics in individual countries to identify distinctive features for each group. Despite a rapid growth of Eastern European economies, the difference between the ...
Cultural Islam in Northern Europe
... obtained has led us to conclude that cultural Islam is gaining ground within immigrant communities and associations. This can be viewed as a practical contribution to studies into the dynamics and mechanisms of adaptation, acculturation, and, perhaps, integration of Muslims and corresponding social groups into the socio-cultural space of Northern European countries.
Dianina S. Yu., Khalil M. A., Glagolev V. S.
cultural Islam, political Islam, periodicals of Northern European countries, immigrant communities, mechanisms of acculturation
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
20. Chetverikova, A. S. 2020, Evolution of the Investment Cooperation between the Countries of the Visegrad Group and Russia. Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe], no. 2, p. 90—99. doi:
... ... Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 4—18. doi:
25. Vorotnikov, V. V. 2019, Euro-Atlantic Integration of the Baltic States: Some Results, Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe], no. 7, p. 124—135. doi:
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
... of Norway. As a result, we establish that the Kingdom of Norway has a unified approach to national ethnic policy, which rests on self-confessed multiculturalism. However, different ethnic political models are applied in the case of certain ethnic groups. Today, against the background of declared state multiculturalism and integration, the models of acculturation and non-violent assimilation are both operational in Norway. There are sporadic expressions of nationalism and voluntary segregation. We conclude that, despite a unified approach to ethnic policy and despite ...
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... Kaliningrad region, North-east Poland, Southern Finland, and partially Belarus. Therefore, Lithuania plays an important role in the integration of the tourist infrastructure of the Kaliningrad region into the tourist system of the Baltics. This study aims to ... ... Lithuania in the framework of cross-border and transborder cooperation.
1. Agenda 21: Baltic Sea Region Tourism. Baltic 21 Tourism Group, 1998, Baltic 21 Series no. 7/98, Agenda 21 for the Baltic Sea Region Baltic 21 Tourism Group, USA, Stockholm Environment ...
Hysteresis loops for a bulk ferromagnetic by Heisenberg model
In a framework of Heisenberg theory, that link quantum-statistical description taking Gauss distribution into account, explicit form is obtained by permutations group theory, the division paramagnetic/ferromagnetic is studied. The magnetization curves are built for a given set of parameters, such as exchange integral, number of closest neighbours and temperature. In a special range of the parameters a transition from unique solution of the resulting Heisenberg equation to multi-valued is observed. For this case exemplary hysteresis loops are built....
Socio-psychological factors provoking aggression in adolescents
... caused by socio-psychological factors among adolescents aged 12—16. The study group included 109 teenagers of 12—16 age group — 60 girls and 49 boys who live in Zhytomyr. The research relied on the Buss-Perry Aggression Questionnaire (BPAQ) and ... ... that the highest aggression among adolescents is caused by psychological pressure exerted on them, violation of personal integrity and lack of personality recognition. Teenagers are acutely aware of the injustice they see in the world, combined with ...
Lexical means to express an author’s opinion in popular science groups on the VKontakte social network
Based on the materials of ten most-visited popular science groups on the VKontakte social network, this article considers key lexical means to express an author’s opinion. A typology ... ... It is concluded that the lexical means used to express an author’s opinion influence the process of deformation and mutual integration of the functional styles of the Russian language.
1. Воронцова Т. А. Речевая агрессия: ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... political, economic and military potential of individual countries and groups of countries. Ranking the selected countries and grouping them according to the similarity of their characteristics requires a variety of methods — the economic, statistical,... ... polyus `ekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo soyuza [Baltic region as pole of economic integration of the Russian Northwest and the European Union], Kaliningrad, 392 p. (In Russ.)
2. Verkhoturov, D. 2014, Island territories" ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... 2007—2011; however, the death of some key members of political elites in a plane crash resulted in a decrease in the network integration indices to the level of 2001—2005. On the whole, the network structure of Polish political elite is characterised ... ... Saratov, p. 51—53.
9. Higley, J. 2011, Elity, vne-elitnye gruppy i predely politiki: teoreticheskij rakurs [Elite, elite group of out-of-policy and limits: a theoretical perspective]. In: Gaman-Golutvina, O. V. (eds.) Elity i obshhestvo v sravnitel'nom ...
Migration processes on the Recovered territories in Poland in 1945—1950
... territories, transferred from Germany to Poland after the Second World War, are analyzed in documents and recent research. The author identifies the main migration waves that came in the first post-war years, gives a social description of the main groups of migrants and local Polish-speaking residents, shows the contradictions and conflicts between them and analyzes the difficulties encountered in the process of their integration. The article concludes that the migration policy for the authorities of the Polish People's Republic became the main instrument for confirming their historical rights on the Recovered territories, as well as their rapid repolonization and ...
Supranational party system of the EU
... forms the party system of the European Union (EU). The authors describe the main characteristics of Europarties and political groups comprised of them as key actors in the European Parliament’s (EP) political and legislative processes. The authors adopt ... ... Partijnyje sistemy Vyshegradskih stran i evropejskaja integracija [Party systems of the Visegrad countries and the European integration], Kaliningrad, 117 p.
5. Zhukovskiy, I. I. 2011, Rekrutacja politicheskih elit v sovremennoj Polshe: nekotoryje predvaritelnyje ...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... Gourlay, K. A. 1992, World of Waste: Dilemmas of industrial development, Zed books, 256 p.
7. North, D. C., Wallis, J. J. 1994, Integrating institutional change and technical change in economic history a transaction cost approach. Journal of Institutional ... ... management, vol. 28, no. 12, p. 2760—2766.
25. Olson, M. 1965, The Logic of Collective Action: Public Goods and the Theory of Groups, Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press.
26. Fullerton, D., Kinnaman, T. C. 1996, Household responses for pricing garbage ...
Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
... in cross-cultural interactions. Moreover, there are differences in the correlation of intercultural sensitivity components in groups with different experiences in cross-cultural interactions
1.Андрущак И. Б. Этноцентризм как ... ... Pochebut L., Logashenko Y. An intercultural sensitivity as a professional trait of specialists of humanitarian sphere // Society, Integration, Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference May 23th — 24th, 2014, volume I. Rezekne, Rezekne ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... razvitija rossijskih finansovo-
promyshlennyh grupp [Current state and prospects of development of Rusésian financial-industrial groups], available at: http://www.ipr-ras.ru/articles/analysis.htm
24. Chasovsky, V. I. 2014, Geografija ... ...
industry, spatial and industrial changes, transition period, transformation economy, transnational production poles, international integration, economic ‘growth poles’, industrial policy.
A methodological approach to the typology of regions on the basis of competitiveness evaluation
This article offers an approach to the typology of regions based on competitiveness as an integral index of socioeconomic development. The author justifies the key criteria of systematization – the level and dynamics of competitiveness.The regions of three federal districts of the Russian Federation were grouped and competitive and problem regions were identified on the basis of earlier (2002-2011) calculated data on competitiveness.
1. Чернова Т. В. Экономическая статистика : учебное пособие. Таганрог,...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... (Sassen) can be used as a methodological framework for analyzing this connection. Within this hierarchy, the dominant alpha group global city is Stockholm. The authors argue that, as a global coastal city, St. Petersburg forms the St. Petersburg coastal ... ... transboundary global city networks demonstrate that global cities are functions of global networks. Saint Petersburg is just starting to integrate into these networks through the Pulkovo airline hub and seaports of Ust-Luga, Primorsk, and Saint Petersburg.
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
... Trubek D.
Mind the gap: law and new approaches to governance in the European Union // European Law Journal. Vol. 8
and mapping OMC in different policy areas. New modes of governance. Integrated project. Project no. CITI-CT-2004-506392. Priority 7 — citizens and governance in the knowledge — based society.
02/D09. 2005. July
by Working Group 4a: Involving experts in the process of national policy convergence. 2001. June
The open method of coordination as a ‘two-level game’. Policy and politics. Vol. 36:2. 2008. January.
Demographic Ranking of the Baltic Sea States
... 1995 and 2010 for 140 countries against the global average, and for the Baltic Sea states against the European average. The grouping of countries and the analysis of changes over the given period confirmed a number of demographic development trends and ... ..., Vestnik MGOU. Serija Jekonomika [MGOU Herald. Economy series], no. 3, p. 91—96.
4. Ermakov, S. P., Shmakov, N. A. 2011, Integral'nye demograficheskie rejtingi polozhenija [Integrated ratings demographic situation], Obrazovanie. Nauka. Nauchnye kadry ...
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... factors, Balt, Reg., vol. 12, no. 1, p. 115—131. doi: 10.5922 / 2079-8555-2020-1-7.
27. Lohilahti, O. 2018, In Finland, a large group of Russian speakers live “on the margins of society, Inosmi, 21 March, available at:
. ru/social/20180321/241761566.... ...
Ryazantsev S. V., Gadzhimuradova G. I
labour immigration, marriage immigration, student immigration, Finland, Russia, EU, integration of immigrants, migration crisis, immigration policy, Russian-speaking immigrants
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... estates, titles and ranks. Under the 1918 Constitution of the RSFSR, the concept “class” became a legal term in Soviet Russia. Only “workers” received political rights and thus full citizenship. The official civil status or citizenship was an integral part of the ideology of workers and “exploited” classes as opposed to “non-working, bourgeois elements”. The idea of citizenship ceased to depend on territory and nationality. As a result, a group of people was legally deprived of citizenship while permanently residing in the state. Paradoxically, in Soviet Russia citizenship was defined through its absence, through what it was not. The concepts of citizenship and classhood during the Imperial ...
On the methodological approaches to the assessment of competitiveness of small enterprises
... identified their weaknesses as to insufficient consideration of factors and their influence. The author offers a methodological approach to the assessment of competitiveness of small enterprises (SE) on the basis of the assessment of affecting factors. The integral index makes it possible to identify the competitiveness of a particular small enterprise. The approach suggested can be used as a basic element of competitiveness evaluation for a tactic group of businesses as well as for an industry in whole.
Многокритериальный подход к оценке конкурентоспособности организаций // Менеджмент ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... or political regionalism. The anti-Russian sentiment of the Intermarium project is dominant. Yet, it is not immanent in this group of concepts. Reformatting the Inter¬marium concept in line with the new Moscow-Warsaw-Berlin cooperation model can be considered ... ... Evropejskaja identichnost' [European identity], In: Evrope¬jskaja integracija: sovremennoe sostojanie i perspektivy [European Integration: cur¬rent situation and prospects], Minsk.
4. Ushakov, N. А. 1963, Suverenitet v sovremennom mezhdunarodnom ...
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
... regionovedenie: Vliyanie regionalnoy integracii na mirovoy turistskiy rynok [Tourist regional studies: the impact of regional integration on the world tourist market], Moscow, p. 176. (in Russ.)
4. Great wall of Chine, 2015, Nauka i tekhnika, available ... ...
(accessed 24.06.2016). (in Russ.)
11. The official website of the group companies “Serebryanoe kolco” ["Silver Ring"], 2016, available at:
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... management studies, vol. 8, no. 1, p. 100—116.
15. Majerováa, I. 2018, Regional development and its measurement in Visegrad Group countries, DETUROPE, no. 10 (2), p. 17—37.
16. Gohberg, L. M. (ed.) 2020, Rejting innovacionnogo razvitija sub’ektov ... ... (In Russ.).
E. A. Tretyakova, A. A. Noskov
innovations, innovative development, innovative activity, composite indicator, integral index, interregional comparisons, regional economy
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... scientific research methods (logical and structural analysis and the method of generalization), and statistical analysis (grouping, comparison and generalization). The results of the study include recommendations for city data management and for ... ....com/newsroom/2019-quality-of-living-survey.html
(дата обращения: 10.08.2019).
20. Sarimin M., Yigitcanlar T. Towards a comprehensive and integrated knowledge-based urban development model: status quo and directions // International Journal of Knowledge-Based ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... lt/ru/article/vesti/kaliningrad-hochet-sinhronizirovatsja-s-litvoj-504—317543 (accessed 2 April 2013).
43. Finny interesujutsja proektom «LAJeS-2 — Vyborgskaja» [Finns are interested in the project «LAES-2 — Vyborg»], 2012, Gruppa kompanij «Kompleksnye jenergeticheskie reshenija» (KJeR) [Group «Integrated Energy Solutions» (CODE)], 6 March, available at: http://gk-ker. ru/press-center/news/370/ (accessed 2 April 2013).
44. Oettinger, G. 2012, EU Commissioner for Energy. Integration of the EU and CIS Electric Power Systems and Markets — A ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Wagner, D. T. 2009, The Spillover of Daily Job Satisfaction onto Employees' Family Lives: The Facilitating Role of Work-Family Integration, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 52, no. 1, p. 87—102.
14. Ismail, M. A. F., Shimada, S. 2016, ‘Robot’ ... ... Motywowanie pracowników: teoria i praktyka, Warszawa, p. 319.
17. Park, R., Appelbaum, E., Kruse, D. 2010, Employee involvement and group incentives in manufacturing companies: a multi-level analysis, Human Resource Management Journal, Vol. 20, no. 3, p. 227—243....
Типология мировой юстиции
... The article offers the author's typology of Justice of the Peace based on structural-functional approach to the object of research. The proposed typology suggests a logical division of the concept of “Justice of the Peace” according to properties integral to its individual elements. An inductive grouping of national models makes it possible to identify generalized (ideal) types of Justice of the Peace.
1. Философский энциклопедический словарь. М., 1983.
2. Чиснягова Е. В. Особенности ...
A study into the structure of academic and professional abilities of students of the life safety field of study
This article describes an integrated study into the cognitive-intellectual and cognitive-motor components of students' abilities. The research is aimed ... ...
Executive summary // All students reaching the top. Strategies for Closing Academic Achievement Gaps. A Report of the National Study Group for the Affirmative Development of Academic Ability.
2004. Р. 1—2.
Ozerov V. P., Akopova M. A.
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union in international trade, Europe and Central Asia reports, Washington, D.C., World Bank Group, available at:
... ... [Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin], no. 9, p. 44—60 (In Russ.).
31. Efremenko, I. N., Karaya, Y. V. 2013, Development of integration processes in the Baltic region countries, Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta (RINKh) ...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... Basics of professional knowledge, National requirements for the competence of experts], Moscow, Izd-vo Consulting Agency CUBS Groups — Cooperation-Business-Service».
2. Krayniy, A. A. 2011, Akvakul'tura nuzhdaetsja v podderzhke [Aquaculture needs the ... ... G. L. 2008, Korporativnaja sistema upravlenija proektami: integracionnyj podhod [Corporate system of project management: the integration approach], SOVNET, available at: http://www.sovnet.ru/bookstore/publications/465/ (accessed 12 January 2012).
The genetic patterns of severe therapeutically resistant asthma as shown by a transcriptomic study: An analysis of gene ontology and KEGG pathways
... gene expression in adults with severe therapy-resistant asthma. Performed 24-week prospective interventional study in parallel groups. Severe asthma patients was aposterior divided at therapy sensitive and resistant patients according to ATS criteria. Global ... ... лечение и профилактика. М., 2011.
6. Voelkel N., Spiegel S. Why is effective treatment of asthma so difficult? An integrated systems biology hypothesis of asthma // Immunol Cell Biol. 2009. № 87 (8).P. 601—605.
7. Глобальная ...
The species composition and the biotopical groups of the gastropoda in the pond of Kaliningrad
... Königlichen physikalisch-ökonomischen Gesellschaft zu Könisberg. 1862. N
3. S. 195—203.
Glöer P., Meier-Brook C.
Süsswassermollusken (Ein Bestimmungsschlüssel für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland).
Taxonomic Information System. [
]. URL: http://www.itis.gov.
. Zur Binnenmolluskenfauna der Provinz Ostpreussen // Nachr. Bl. dtsch. malak. 1903. Ges. 35.
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... revolutionary and implied a break from the Ancien régime. The “people” were not considered as some unique whole but rather as an integral part of humanity, developing together with it according to universal laws. The Cadet Party was considered by its supporters ... ... Protokoly TsK i zagranichnykh grupp konstitutsionno-demokraticheskoi partii. V 6 t. [Protocols of the Central Committee and foreign groups of the Constitutional democratic party. In 6 volumes]. Vol. 3. Moscow (in Russ.).
Pavlov, D. B. and Shelokhaev, V. V., ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... and Commercial Technologies in a Changing. Cambridge MA, 1992.
19. Asheim B. T., Isaksen А. Regional Innovations Systems: The Integration of Local «Sticky» and Global «Ubiquitious Knowledge» // The Journal of Technological Transfer. 2002. № 27. P.... ... 1989. № 17(1). P. 1—16.
25. Effective Regional Innovation Systems. Innovating Regions in Europe: final report. IRE Working Group. 2008.
26. Feldman M. P. The Geography of Innovation. Netherlands, 1994.
27. Jaffe A. B., Trajtenberg M., Henderson R. ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... education. Russian and German researchers from six universities and four research centres have developed the programme. The target group of the programme are Russian and international students, studying together during the whole duration of the programme. It ... ... standards. The same cooperation model is used in a new international master programme — Cold Regions Environmental Landscapes Integrated Science (CORELIS). The programme started in 2016. It is implemented jointly by Hamburg university (the lead partner ...
The current state of the climate system of the Kaliningrad region and global warming
... al. Polar regions (Arctic and Antarctic). Climate Change: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Contribution of Working Group II to the Fourth As- sessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge, 2007.
14. Оценочный ... ... Vistula Lagoon (Poland-Russia): facts and figures // Lagoons Technical Brief (Deliverable series of the FP7 Project LAGOONS «Integrated water resources and coastal zone management in European lagoons in the context of climate change»). 2012. Iss. TB1....
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... and interdependence of market actors. Therefore, the ability of managers to align the diverse interests of stakeholders — groups, organizations, and individuals that affect or may be affected by the organization's actions — appears to be crucial ... ... cross-cultural developments // International Marketing Review. 2003. Vol. 20, № 2. P. 161—179.
29. Teece D. J. Achieving integration of the business school curriculum using the dynamic capabilities framework // Journal of Management Development. 2011....
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... region and the practices of migration management in the framework of risk theory within modern society studies. The key target group of the study are the migrants who have arrived to the region within the Federal Repatriation Programme. The work is based ... .... S.
migration, compatriots, migration programme, social risks, employment potential, migration management, adaptation and integration of migrants
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
...?type=TA&reference=P6-TA-2005-0180&language=EN&ring=B6-2005-0290 (accessed 26.02.2015).
25. Hearing on Totalitarian Regimes, 2013, EPP Group Highlights, available at: http://arc.eppgroup.eu/press/phili13/highlights-10.pdf (accessed 26.02.2015).
26. Hobsbawm, ... ... Politics in the Baltic Space. In: Berg, E., Ehin, P. (eds.), Identity and Foreign Policy: Baltic-Russian Relations and European Integration, Ashgate, p. 65—83.
33. Onken, E. 2007, The Baltic States and Moscow’s 9 May Commemoration: Analysing Memory ...
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... cultural associations as information sources. Special attention is paid to the migration features associated with different ethnic groups. The author identifies major reasons behind the incoming and outgoing movement of population. In the post-Soviet period ... ... hand, migrants have to adapt to a different national, cultural, and linguistic environment and look for the ways of successful integration into the receiving society. On the other hand, the receiving society also faces a serious transformation as a result ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
Transnational (involving countries) and cross-border (involving adjacent regions of different countries) cooperation and integration are rapidly developing in the Baltic Sea region. Russia lags behind the Nordic countries and Germany as far as innovative ... ... Poland and the three Baltic States. At the same time, the features of innovative cooperation vary a great deal depending on the group of countries involved in cooperation processes. Independent of its type, however, international cooperation is beneficial ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... a rationale for economic decision-making and consequent actions should be based on the assessment of the impact of different groups of external, internal, and independent factors on value chains, based on the criterion of optimal factor income. In conclusion,... .... 2014, Linking into global value chains is not sufficient: Do you export domestic value added contents? Journal of Economic Integration, Vol. 29, no. 2, p. 267—297.
21. Bullón, D., Mena, T., Meng, B., Sánchez, N., Vargas, H. 2014, Using the Input-Output ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... documentary]. In: Zubov, Yu. S. (ed.), Problemy differenciacii i integracii v otraslevoj bibliografii [Problems of differentiation and integration in the bibliography], Moscow, p. 87—98.
9. Gordukalova, G. F. 1992, Dokumental'nyj potok v bibliograficheskoj dejatel'nosti: ... ... drugih stran Bol'shoj vos'merki [Comparison of scientific productivity of scientists from Russia and other countries of the Group of Eight], Nauchno-tehnicheskaja informacija [Scientific and technological information], Ser. 1, Organizacija i metodika ...