Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 87—98. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-2-7.
9. Kurolap, S. A., Klepikov, O. V. (eds.), 2015, Integral'naya ehkologicheskaya ocenka sostoyaniya gorodskoj sredy [Integrated ecological assessment of a condition of the urban environment], Voronezh, 267 p. (In Russ.)
10. Kasymov, N. S., Nikifrova, E. M., Kosheleva, N. E., Hajbrahmanov, T.S, 2013. Geographic information landscape and geochemical mapping of urban areas (on the example of VAO of Moscow). 2. Landscape and geochemical card, Geoinformatika, no. 1, p. 28—32. (In Russ.)
11. Kurolap, S. A., Mamchik, N. P., Klepikov, O. V. 2006, Ocenka riska dlya ...
Integrated Information Environment of Professional Training at Teacher Training Higher Education Institutions under the Conditions of Teacher Training Higher Education Transformation
The author argues that the situation in the system of higher teacher education is actually better than it is presented in the media. The integrated information environment development is expected to trigger the increase in the competitiveness of future teachers and to facilitate studying related disciplines.
Особенности социального самоопределения ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... ecological and economic systems: the dynamic method], Problemy prognozirovanija [Problems of forecasting], no. 4, p.143—154.
22. Hovanov, N. V. 1996, Analiz i sintez pokazatelej pri informacionnom deficite [Analysis and synthesis of indicators in an information deficit], St. Petersburg, 196 p.
23. Dmitriev, V. V. 2008, Integral Estimation of Ecological Condition and Quality of Anthropogenic Transforming System Environment, Building together our territories. Construire ensemble nos territories: Abstracts. Resume. 31st International Geographical Congress, Tunis 2008, August 12—15, p. 410—411.
Dmitriev V., Kaledin N.
regional socio-ecological economic system,...
Electronic portfolio in the system of pedagogical education as an element of the digital educational environment
... environment" is defined through the categories of "space", "subjectness", "learner’s identity", "information system", "interaction", "professional learning ability". The author discusses the specific principles of implementing digital learning environments in a new educational architecture. These principles determine the transition to microformats, to interaction and ... ... educational formats, taking into account personalized learning trajectories, to collaborative project and creative activity, to integrative multi-dimensional means of testing and control. The author concludes that while the learning environment objectively ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Accelerated Digital Transformation? Initial Lessons Learned for Public Administrations, Information Systems Management, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 303—309. doi: 10.1080/10580530... ... J. B. Jr. 1990, For the Common Good: Redirecting the Economy toward Community, the Environment, and a Sustainable Future, Beacon Press, Boston, MA, p. 482. doi: 10.1177/027046769101100137... ... port and maritime industry: A literature review, Journal of Industrial Information Integration, no. 20, 100173. doi: 10.1016/j. jii.2020.100173.
49. Pencarelli, T. 2020...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... policy, as well as persistent stereotypes that shape public opinion. In this light, integration between the Kaliningrad region and mainland Russia is seen not only as an... ... Informacija o social'no-jekonomicheskom polozhenii Rossii. Janvar'-oktjabr' 2013 goda [Information on the socio-economic situation in Russia. January-October 2013], 2013,... ... vyzhivanija v novyh uslovijah [SEZ Kaliningrad region: prospects for survival in the new environment], Torgovo-promyshlennye vedomosti [Commerce and Industry News], 2 September...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
25. Vorotnikov, V. V. 2019, Euro-Atlantic Integration of the Baltic States: Some Results, Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe]... ... 2017.
48. André, Ch., Chalaux, T. 2018, Building a typology of housing systems to inform policies in OECD and EU member States, Economie et Statistique / Economics and... ....).
52. Lipets, Yu. G. 2006, An external factor of regional transformation — price environment of region, country, group of countries with the same price system. In Shuper...
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... Finland, and partially Belarus. Therefore, Lithuania plays an important role in the integration of the tourist infrastructure of the Kaliningrad region into the tourist... .... 7/98, Agenda 21 for the Baltic Sea Region Baltic 21 Tourism Group, USA, Stockholm Environment Institute-Boston Center, 74 p.
2. Bengtsson, R. 2009, An EU Strategy for... ... European Policy Analysis, no. 9, p. 1—11.
3. Consumetric. Estonian Tourism Board information, 2009, available at: www.consumetric.ee (accessed 15 Nevember 2012).
A scenario approach to the strategic development of the fishing industry in the Kaliningrad region
... approaches to scenario planning and analyses the algorithm of business development scenarios. The authors summarise a vast array of information. An analysis of external and internal environment of the fishing industry is carried out and the problems of regional industry development are identified and systematised.... ... problems of regional fishing industry, development scenarios, key variables, business lifecycle, fishing cluster, vertically integrated holding
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... analyze the strengths of the seaport construction project, namely, the favorable natural environment and climate, advantageous geographical position, strong political will demonstrated... ... investment projects], RISK: resursy, informacija, snabzhenie, konkurencija [RISK: resources, information, procurement, competition], no. 1, Vol. 2, p. 645—650.
20. Ust' Luga:... ... realizacija proekta kompleksnogo razvitija morskogo torgovogo porta [Ust Luga project of integrated development of sea trade port], 2012, 23 June,
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... statistics (current statistics and census data), as well as interviews with the representatives of ethnic cultural associations as information sources. Special attention is paid to the migration features associated with different ethnic groups. The author identifies ... ... migrants and the receiving society. On the one hand, migrants have to adapt to a different national, cultural, and linguistic environment and look for the ways of successful integration into the receiving society. On the other hand, the receiving society also faces a serious transformation as a result ...