Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
The article describes the results of an integral assessment of the regional social, environmental and economic systems (SEES) and the quality of life (QOL) in the regions of Russia’s Northwestern Federal District (NWFD). This work aims at giving an integrated assessment of SEES in the Arkhangelsk ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... with use of remote sensing and GIStekhnology (on the example of Makhachkala), Sovremennye problemy distancionnogo zondirovaniya Zemli iz kosmosa, Vol. 5, no. 2, p. 477—482. (In Russ.)
8. Dmitriev, V. V., Kaledin, N. V. 2016. Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 87—98. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-2-7.
9. Kurolap, S. A., Klepikov, O. V. (eds.), 2015, Integral'naya ehkologicheskaya ...
The methodology of assessing the strategic competitiveness of municipalities: an integral approach (the case of the Kaliningrad region)
The authors present a methodology for assessing the competitiveness of municipalities on the basis of an integrated approach. The validity of the method of integrated assessment of the competitiveness of municipalities is demonstrated in the case of the Kaliningrad region. The authors use a complex of statistical data on the condition of economy and major spheres of human activity in municipalities. The results of ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... landshaftnoye planirovaniye v Kaliningradskoy oblasti [Spatial, territorial and landscape planning in the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 184 p.
5. Dmitriyev, V. V. 2010, Integral'nyye otsenki sostoyaniya slozhnykh sistem v prirode i obshchestve [Integrated assessment of complex systems in nature and society], Mezhdistsiplinarnyy nauchnyy i prikladnoy zhurnal «Biosfera» [Interdisciplinary Journal of Applied Science Biosphere], Vol. 2, no.4, p. 507–520.
6. Dmitriyev, V. V., Dmitriyev, N. V., Voskresenskaya,...
Russia's accession to the WTO as an important factor of the country's integration into the world economy
Russia's accession to the WTO is an efficient instrument of the country's integration into the globalized world economy. However, it can adversely affect a number of enterprises and industries within the national economy. Thus, there is a need to develop a methodology for the assessment of the preparedness for operating under WTO membership conditions, which can be practically applied in the development of measures aimed at increasing the competitiveness of economic entities. This determines the objective of the research. ...
An assessment of the influence of economic crisis on the development of regions on the basis of integral current competitiveness index
This article is the first to suggest performing diagnostics and analysis of the influence of crisis phenomena on socioeconomic development of regionswith the help of an approach based on quantitative assessment of the current competitiveness of the region. The author offers calculations of integral development indices for three regions of three different federal districts of the Russian Federation for 2007-2010, as well as an analysis of the degree, to which regional economies were affected by the crisis.
1. Шеховцева Л. С.,...
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... and practice of mapping ecosystem services, p. 3—14.
5. Nkonya, E., Gerber, N., Baumgartner, P., von Braun, J., De Pinto, A., Graw, V., Kato, E., Kloos, J., Walter, T. 2011, The economics of desertification, land degradation, and drought: Towards an integrated global assessment, ZEF-Discussion Papers on Development Policy, no. 150, Center for Development Research, Bonn, p. 184.
6. Friedl, M. A., Sulla-Menashe, D., Tan, B., Schneider, A., Ramankutty, N., Sibley, A., Huang, X. 2010, MODIS collection 5 global land cover: ...
The theoretical framework a teacher’s cross-cultural compe-tence: International practice
... Intercultural Competence through Education. Council of Europe. 2013.
5. Bennett J., Bennett M. Developing intercultural sensitivity: An integrative ap¬proach to global and domestic diversity. In D Landis, J. M. Bennett, & M. J. Bennett (Eds.). Handbook of intercultural ... ... teaching and intercultural citizenship // Iranian Journal of Language Teaching Research. 2013. 1(3). P. 53—62.
7. Byram M. Assessing intercultural competence in language teaching. 2000. URL:
he new formula of the liver volume calculation: the integration into the automatic ultrasound diagnostic work station (AWS) "Assistant"
... genetic algorithm method. The purpose of this work was the integration of the formula in the automatic ultrasound diagnostic work station (AWS) "Assistant”. To achieve the goal, a number of the research objectives have been set. The possibility of assessing the size of the liver on the basis of its volume is a means of objectifying the diagnostic process. Integration of a new Martinovich’s formula for the calculation of liver volume in the ARM ultrasound "Assistant" allows you to quickly and accurately calculate the volume of the liver.
1. Blendis L. Observer Variation in the Clinical and ...
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... Baltic Sea region countries. Special attention is paid to the opportunities for the creation of innovative clusters in the Baltic region states.
1. Amosenok, Je. P., Bazhanov, V. A. 2006, Integral'naja ocenka innovacionnogo potenciala regionov Rossii [Integral assessment of innovation potential of Russian regions], Region: ekonomika i sociologija [Region: Economics and Sociology],
no. 2, p. 134—145.
2. Voloshenko, K. Ju. 2011, Metodicheskie osobennosti sravnitel'noj ocenki innovacionnogo potenciala regionov ...
The organisational model of assessing the influence of vocational education on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region
This article emphasises the importance and focuses on the content of the organisational-logical model of the assessment of the influence of vocational training on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region. By means of the target programme method and on the basis of integral expert reviews, the author built a model of the increase in regional vocational training influence on the development and competitiveness of small enterprises.
орган Федеральной службы ...
Political competition and consolidation in the process of Eurasian in¬tegration
This article focuses on the political processes in the countries of Eurasian continent against the background of Eurasian integration. The author describes the steps of the integration process. The article compares assessments of Eurasian integration given by scholars and political scientists from different countries. The author considers the features of different stages of Eurasian integration in view of the processes of political competition and consolidation within the Eurasian space....
On the methodological approaches to the assessment of competitiveness of small enterprises
... existing methodological approaches identified their weaknesses as to insufficient consideration of factors and their influence. The author offers a methodological approach to the assessment of competitiveness of small enterprises (SE) on the basis of the assessment of affecting factors. The integral index makes it possible to identify the competitiveness of a particular small enterprise. The approach suggested can be used as a basic element of competitiveness evaluation for a tactic group of businesses as well as for an industry in whole....
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
Latvia’s participation in the process of integration and globalization within the European Uni on creates a need to improve tools of competitiveness and management assessment of the country’s regions. It also requires the development of common approaches to sel ection criteria, competition indicators and assessment tools at the micro-, meso-, and macro-levels. This study identifies the development stage of Latvia’s ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... universiteta [Bulletin of the Financial university], Vol. 1, no. 85, p. 83−96. (In Russ.)
14. On the development of regulatory impact assessment Institute in the regions of the Russian Federation and bodies of local self-government in 2015, 2015, available at: ... .... 2014, Linking into global value chains is not sufficient: Do you export domestic value added contents? Journal of Economic Integration, Vol. 29, no. 2, p. 267—297.
21. Bullón, D., Mena, T., Meng, B., Sánchez, N., Vargas, H. 2014, Using the Input-Output ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... cross-border cooperation in regional external relations. The empiric data we have gathered is used to develop and implement a pilot assessment of cross-border specialization of interregional relations which are characteristic of the border regions of the Northwestern ... ...
7. Liebman, А. М. 2008, Decentralizacija, integracija i regionalizacii: vzaimosvjaz' i vzaimovlijanie [Decentralization, integration and regionalization: the relationship and interaction], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 4, p....
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
A higher level of unity and cohesion across the European Union member states is an important aspect of European integration though it has a rather ambiguous nature. The Law on the Common Market, which aims to increase the economic efficiency ... ... regions from the EU Structural Funds and the Cohesion Fund aiming to reduce regional disparities. The present analysis and the assessment of convergence processes (GDP per capita at purchasing power parity) in the EU regions of NUTS-1, -2, -3 levels in ...
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
... exclave. The au-thors consider the key aspects of the region’s economic security, identify threats, and provide a critical assessment different solutions to this problems. The research is based on the data of Rosstat and international statistics (IEA),... ... of global and regional energy security.
The articles suggests that the optimal solution to the energy security problem is to integrate the region in the common energy market of the Baltic Sea region, which would serve the interests of all Baltic Sea states....
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... theoretical aspects of regional asymmetry of economic development are analyzed. The article presents the author’s method of assessing regional asymmetry of small enterprise innovation development and the mechanism of its diagnostics tested in the case ... ... divergence // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2005. Vol. 35.P. 471—492.
9. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Economic Modelling. 2009. Vol. 26. P. 778—787.
10. Kalemli-Ozcan ...
An Assessment of the Economic Performance of the EU Baltic Region States
... economies of the Baltic Sea Region states in 1995—2015. The authors investigate changes in the economic performance of the developed (Germany, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden) and Eastern European countries (Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) during the integration of the latter states into the EU. Performance dynamics is analyzed for eight EU Baltic Sea Region countries. Three Russian Baltic regions constitute a control group. The authors conduct a production-function-based comparative analysis of development ...
Strategic opportunities for economic development of the Baltic Sea coastal zones and sea industrial and port complexes
... marine economic potential], Ekonomicheskie strategii, no. 8, p. 150—155.
2. Gogoberidze, G. G. 2008, Indikatornye metody kak instrument kompleksnogo analiza i ocenki primorskih territorij [Indicator as an instrument of a comprehensive analysis and assessment of coastal areas], Vestnik INZhEKONA, Ser. Ekonomika, no. 3, Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economic, p. 142—151.
3. Gogoberidze, G. G. 2007, Kompleksnoe regionirovanie primorskih territorij Mirovogo okeana [Integrated regionirovanie coastal areas of the World Ocean], Saint Petersburg, Izdatelstvo RGGMU, 396 p.
4. Gogoberidze, G. G. 2009, Ocenka demograficheskogo morehozjajstvennogo potenciala primorskih regionov (subektov) Rossijskoj Federacii [Evaluation ...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... EU — Russia energy relations is the novelty in the author’s approach. This study aims to identify the previous stages and assess the current state of EU — Russia energy dialogue, since they set out conditions for energy cooperation in the Baltic ... ... based on a political and legal analysis of various documents and employs various international relations theories (including integration theories). The article demonstrates that the EU nd Russia have made a transition to the integration agenda manifested ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... negativnyh posledstvij ot povyshenija morskogo urovnja v XXI stoletii [Features of maritime activities in modern conditions and assessment of the negative effects from rising sea levels in the XXI century], candidate dissertation thesis, St. Petersburg.
... ... Сommission to the European parliament, the council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions. An Integrated Maritime Policy for the European Union. Brussels, 2007, 10 October, COM, 575 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa....
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Methods of comparative analysis], available at: http://sci. informika.ru/text/magaz/ newpaper/messedu/cour0112/270.htm (accessed 13 February 2012).
2. Amosenok, E. P., Bazhanov, V. A. 2006, Integral'naja ocenka innovacionnogo potenciala regionov Rossii [Integral assessment of innovation potential of Russian regions], Region: ekonomika i sociologija [Region: Economics and Sociology], no. 2, pp. 134—145], available at: http://elibrary. ru/download/29424874.pdf (accessed 12 March 2012).
3. Bendikov, М. А. 2007,...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... cross-border cooperation in tourism between Russia and European countries and to assess the prospects of it. The authors provide an assessment of changes in the socio-economic relations between Russia and European countries and identify key problems in the development ... ... countries, and representatives of the tourism business.
1. Brym, M. 2013, Border Landscapes on the EU Periphery: Examples of Integration and Division Polish and Ukrainian Cities, Focus on Geography, V. 56, no. 3.
2. Grama, V. 2011, Cooperation at the ...
Inclusive education in Russia and the Baltic countries: a comparative analysis
... inclusive education in the context of the documents of the European Agency for Special Needs and Inclusive Education — an active educational institution that facilitates the preparation and adaptation of all learners to life in complex multicultural and integrated societies through rights, freedom, tolerance, and non-discrimination of persons with disabilities. Our analysis of inclusive education trends relies on the assessment of the goals and objectives, accessibility, and socio-cultural and economic feasibility of inclusive educational systems. We stress political, socio-cultural, and technological differences in practices, dynamics, and prospects for inclusive ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... analyses the current indexes and rankings of urban development. The author explored the main methodological approaches to the assessment of the rate of urban development. One of the topical issues of contemporary research on this subject in Russia is an ... ....com/newsroom/2019-quality-of-living-survey.html
(дата обращения: 10.08.2019).
20. Sarimin M., Yigitcanlar T. Towards a comprehensive and integrated knowledge-based urban development model: status quo and directions // International Journal of Knowledge-Based ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... 3, p. 899—924.
45. Laane, A., Kraav, E., Titova, G. 2005, Global International Water Assessment. Baltic Sea, GIVA Regional Assessment, Nairobi, United Nations Environment Programme.
46. Lach, Z. 2012, Geopolityczne aspekty kształtowania przestrzeni ... ... ewaluacji Studium ewaluacji średniookresowych INTERREG III, Warszawa, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Scholar.
51. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... Report 5815.
18. Bianchi, T. S., Westman, P., Andren T., Rolff C. and Elmgre R. 2000. Cyanobacterial blooms in the Baltic Sea: natural or human induced? Limnol. Oceanogr.Vol. 45, pp. 716—726.
19. HELCOM (2009). Eutrophication in the Baltic Sea — An integrated thematic assessment of the effects of nutrient enrichment and eutrophication in the Baltic Sea region. Balt Sea Environ Proc No 115B. Helsinki: HELCOM, p. 148.
20. Flinkman, J., Aro, E., Vuorinen, I., Viitasalo, M. 1998. Changes in northern Baltic zooplankton ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
.... 4, p. 86—90.
21. Varshavina, T. P., Plisenko, O. A. 2011, Integrirovannaja GIS regiona (na primere Respubliki Adygeja) [Integrated GIS region (Republic Adygea)], Moscow, Izdatel'stvo Kamerton.
22. Blinkova, O. U. 2009, Moskvy pojavitsja edinoe geoinformacionnoe ... ... Ocenka geojekologicheskoj situacii v rechnyh bassejnah Kaliningradskoj oblasti s primeneniem GIS-tehnologij [Geo-ecological assessment of the situation in the river basins of the Kaliningrad region using GIS technology], Thesis for the candidate of geographical ...
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
... the model of Norway’s national ethnic policy in the Northern counties by identifying the operational capabilities and assessing the efficiency of these models amid increasing migration flows and changes in the country’s socio-economic environment.... ... models are applied in the case of certain ethnic groups. Today, against the background of declared state multiculturalism and integration, the models of acculturation and non-violent assimilation are both operational in Norway. There are sporadic expressions ...
The eco-geochemical assessment of the zone of dumped waste from the Tuvacobalt industrial complex in the Republic of Tuva
The dumped waste from the industrial complex still threatens the biosphere. The solution to the problem lies in integrated research and the resumption of plant operation accompanied by complete waste utilization and extraction of all commercial components.
Загрязнение атмосферы, почв и вод Республики ...
An assessment of the ecological condition of Lake Vištytis using various hydrobiological indices
This paper presents the results of an assessment of the ecological state of Lake Vištytis using the most widely applied hydrobiological indices based on structural ... ... species diversity, Pantle-Buck saprobity index, Balushkina chironomid index, Goodnight — Whitley oligochaeta index, Balushkina integral index, and Bakanov combined index. Spatial distribution maps were drawn for each indicator.
1. Балушкина Е....
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... Baltijskij makroregion v strategii razvitija evropejskoj integracii [Baltic macro-region in the development strategy of European integration], In: Gajdarovskie chtenija v Kaliningrade [The Gaidar Readings in Kaliningrad], Kaliningrad, 19 February 2013, available ... ... Baltica Growth Corridor, Project in brief, available at: http://www.rbgc.eu (accessed 11 March 2013).
13. Regions 2020. An Assessment of Future Challenges for EU Regions, 2008,
Commission Staff Working Document, November 2008, available at: http://ec....
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... this regard, the authors define the role of knowledge in enhancing business competitiveness in a regional economy. The effect of knowledge management processes on the economic activity of businesses in the Latvian region of Latgale is considered. To assess the role of knowledge and knowledge management processes, the authors apply integrated metrics calculated with the help of correlation analysis based on a 2013 survey of managers and staff of SMEs in Latgale. An assessment of the role of knowledge and knowledge management processes in SMEs of Latgale region using the SPSS programme ...
On an analytical system for the integrated assessment of the environmental safety in an industrial enterprise
Environmental protection is a global problem many research works have been devoted to finding ways of reducing the anthropogenic load on the environment. This article describes an algorithm of an analytical system for the
1. ГОСТ 17.2.3.02-78. Охрана природы. Атмосфера. Правила установления допустимых выбросов вредных веществ промышленными предприятиями. М., 1978.
2. ГОСТ Р ИСО 14001-2016. Системы экологического менеджмента. Требования и руководство по применению. М., 2016.
3. РД 52.04.186-89...
Spatio-temporal patterns of knowledge transfer in the borderland
... effect that the border has on intensive knowledge transfer is yet to be investigated. This article analyses models of knowledge integration taking place between Russia’s northwestern regions and the countries that their border. The study covers six territories ... ... district (Rostov). The methodology of the study consists of using information from the Scopus abstract and citation database to assess the intensity of research cooperation. The findings suggest that the degree of involvement in transboundary research cooperation ...
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... based on numerous expert interviews of migration officials.The article analyses written queries to regional ministries on the assessment of local recruiting needs and the opportunities for the arrival and adaptation of compatriots. The authors discuss ... .... S.
migration, compatriots, migration programme, social risks, employment potential, migration management, adaptation and integration of migrants
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... results of the geopolitical and geoeconomic changes in the Baltic Sea region at the turn of the XX and XXI centuries. The authors assess the political, economic and military potential of individual countries and groups of countries. Ranking the selected countries ... ... polyus `ekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo soyuza [Baltic region as pole of economic integration of the Russian Northwest and the European Union], Kaliningrad, 392 p. (In Russ.)
2. Verkhoturov, D. 2014, Island territories" ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Wagner, D. T. 2009, The Spillover of Daily Job Satisfaction onto Employees' Family Lives: The Facilitating Role of Work-Family Integration, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 52, no. 1, p. 87—102.
14. Ismail, M. A. F., Shimada, S. 2016, ‘Robot’ ... ... Motivation and work behavior, New York, McGraw-Hill, p. 658.
28. Voronov, V. V., Lavrinenko, O. Ya., Stashane, Ya. V. 2004, Assessment of the dynamics of interregional differences (European experience), Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research],...
The danish parliament as an actor of Denmark’s foreign policy towards the EU and Russia: a comparative analysis, 2005—2019
... Parliament contributes to the country’s foreign policy towards the EU and Russia. The concentric circles model is employed to assess the level of the Danish Parliament’s participation in the foreign policy of the Kingdom of Denmark in different regions ... ... in the country’s foreign policy towards EU bodies is highly institutionalised and coherent, which can be explained by close integration of Danish political elites into European ones as well as by European processes being clear and predictable for Danish ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
.... А. 2014, Uspeshnost' upravlenija proektami: problemy, ocenka, vozmozhnosti [The success of the project management issues, assessment, opportunities],
Upravlenie proektami i programmami [Project and Program Management], no. 4, p. 292— 302.
11. Zhusupov,... ... Vol. 2, p. 645—650.
20. Ust' Luga: realizacija proekta kompleksnogo razvitija morskogo torgovogo porta [Ust Luga project of integrated development of sea trade port], 2012, 23 June,
Kingisepp-segodnja [Kingisepp-today], available at: http://www.xnetbbecbrbp5ahkja1ae7v....
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... development provides ample evidence pertaining to nations and industries. However, another dimension of trade liberalisation — the assessment of the level of national or regional development — needs further research. This article sets out to analyse theoretical ... ... Vol. 119, no. 2, p. 613—646.
2. Behrens, K. et al. 2007, Countries, regions and trade: On the welfare impacts of economic integration, European Economic Review, Vol. 51, no. 5, p. 1277—1301.
3. Brülhart, M. 2011, The spatial effects of trade openness: ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... documentary]. In: Zubov, Yu. S. (ed.), Problemy differenciacii i integracii v otraslevoj bibliografii [Problems of differentiation and integration in the bibliography], Moscow, p. 87—98.
9. Gordukalova, G. F. 1992, Dokumental'nyj potok v bibliograficheskoj dejatel'nosti: ... ... activities: History, theory, technology development: PhD thesis], Saint Petersburg.
10. Klemeshev, A. P. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Baltic Region, no. 2 (8), p. 43—48. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-5,...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... results of a comparative analysis of innovative development in Russia and the Baltic Sea countries based on the calculation of an integral research and technological potential index for the Russian Federation, the Northwestern Federal District of Russia, Sweden,... ....org/docs/WEF_GCR_Report_2011-12.pdf (accessed 6 August 2012).
research and technological potential, comparative assessment, Baltic Sea region, international research and technological cooperation
Spatial development of network entrepreneurial structures of the service industry: a methodology for selecting towns for opening new outlets
....ru/Science/Publications /Science_notes/Archive/2007/2/371.pdf (дата обращения: 12.05.2009).
network entrepreneurial structure, spatial allocation, typology of towns, cluster analysis, fuzzy set theory, key success factor, integrated assessment.
A ‘Secret alliance’ or ‘Freedom from any alliances’? NATO accession debate in Sweden and Finland, 1991—2016
... policy of neutrality of these countries before and after their accession to the European Union. The aim of this research is to assess the evolution of political views of Sweden and Finland on the development and implementation of the policy of neutrality ... ... two countries increased, they remained a minority. The authors conclude that both countries are involved in a “creeping” integration with NATO after they have become actors of the EU defence strategy. There is a minimum probability of Sweden and Finland’s ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
At the current stage of social development, particular attention is drawn to studies that assess major infrastructure — and thus political — projects aimed at a qualitative breakthrough in the socio-economic development ... ... national economic of the Baltic States. The author believes that modern infrastructure projects in the Baltic Sea region should be integrated into both western and eastern dimensions.
1. Hartija 12 za poslednij mesjac sobrala v svoju podderzhku vsego 200 podpisej ...
Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
.... Speech Monographs. 1972. 39. P. 75—91.
13. Hart R. P., Carlson R. E., Eadie W. F. Attitudes toward communication and the assessment of rhetorical sensitivity. Communication Monographs, 1980. 47. P. 1—22.
14. Olson C. & Kroeger K. Global competency ... ... Pochebut L., Logashenko Y. An intercultural sensitivity as a professional trait of specialists of humanitarian sphere // Society, Integration, Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference May 23th — 24th, 2014, volume I. Rezekne, Rezekne ...
International cross-border migration in the South-East Baltic: factors, structure, consequences
This article presents the results of an integrated research encompassing both the study of migration processes in the South-East Baltic (volume, structure, directions) and the analysis of factors affecting migration mobility of the population as well as the assessment of migration influence on the socioeconomic development of three border territories.
1. V buduwem zhiteljam Litvy pridetsja rabotat' dol'she i tjazhelee // Sajt «Litovskaja respublika». [online] Available at: <http://www.lithuania.by/> ...