Concept of managing development of regional infrastructure for small innovative entrepreneurship
... предпринимательства // Сборник научных докладов V Международной научной конференции. Калининград, 2007.
Savanovich A. V.
innovative economy, small innovative enterprises, regional
innovative infrastructure, business-incubators, state scientifically-innovative politicy, special economic zone.
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
Coastal regions are territorial social systems whose socio-economic and innovative development is strongly influenced by the factor of coastalisation. The effect of movement to the sea determines the dynamics of settlement systems as well as their economic and infrastructure development. This holds for transport, logistics, information and communications, industrial, and other infrastructure. Coastal regions are so diverse that it is impossible to construct a development model that will fit all of them. One ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... Public-private partnerships: principles of policy and finance. Burlington, USA, 368 p.
36. Link, A. N. 2006, Public/private partnerships: innovation strategies and policy alternatives, New York, 160 p.
37. Akitobi, B., Hemming, R., Schwartz, G. 2007, Public investment ... ... Vancouver, Centre For Civic Governance of the Columbia Institute, 119 p.
43. Quium, A., A guidebook on public-private partnership in infrastructure, 2011, Economic and social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, Bangkok, 76 p.
Aksenova-Sorokhtei Yu., Baranovskaya ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
22. Halturin, R. A. 2012, Razvitie infrastruktury i vozmozhnosti gosudarstvennochastnogo
partnerstva [Development of infrastructure and the possibility of public-private partnerships], Jekonomika nauki [Economy of the science], no. 5, p. 28—30.... ... 2012, Problemy integracii i innovacionnogo razvitija transportnyh sistem Rossii i stran Baltii [Problems of integration
and innovative development of transport systems of Russia and the Baltic countries], Moscow, 175 p.
24. Chimshir, V. I., Chimshir ...
Development of Regional Innovation Infrastructure: Objectives of Financial, Organisational, and Consultative Support
This article systematises and analyses the objectives of financial, organisational, administrative, consulting and cadastral support to the management of regional innovation infrastructure.
Инновации и предпринимательство: монография. М., 1992.
В., Ремина Г.
В., Саванович А.
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... Sea], Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona, no. 1 (7), p. 16—33.
3. Ivchenko, V. V., Savanovich, S. V. and Savanovich, A. V. 2010, Razvitie innovacionnoj infrastruktury primorskogo regiona Rossii. Modelirovanie upravlenija razvitiem [The development of innovation infrastructure of the seaside region of Russia. Modeling of Development Management], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni I. Kanta, 158 p.
4. Kolosovskiy, A. M. 2006, Ekonomika osobogo subekta Rossii [Special subject ...
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... razvitie Shemy territorialnogo planirovaniya Respubliki Karelia [General layout object known and the development of tourism infrastructure in the Republic of Karelia territorial planning schemes], 2007, Explanatory note, Sankt-Petersburg, p. 249.
6. ... ... Strategiyz razvitiya prigranichnyh territoriy: tradicii i innovacii [Strategy for development of border regions: tradition and innovation], Kursk, p. 230—235.
8. Koncepciya socialno-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Leningradskoy oblasti na period do 2025 goda ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politehnicheskogo universiteta. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific and technical lists of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences], no. 6 (256), p. 122—129. (in Russ.)
9. Innovative infrastructure, Committee on Industrial Policy and Innovation of St. Petersburg, available at:
(accessed 01.03.2017). (in Russ.)
10. Truskova, Ye. 2007, Is it easy for a newcomer to get a job in Petersburg?...
The development of a mechanism for stimulating the innovative activity of small enterprises
... article analyses the current problems of stimulating innovation activity of small businesses in the Russian Federation. The problems of development of financial institutions for innovation support, financial and production-technological subsystems of the innovation infrastructure, and staff recruitment are examined in the case of the Kaliningrad region. Special attention is paid to the problems of business incubator creation and functioning.
1. Наумов И. В. Формирование организационно-экономических ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Abandoned Villages and its Impact on Transformation of Rural Landscapes, Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, vol. 40, no. 4, p. 467—480. doi: 10.15544/mts.2018.43.
26. Daugirdas, V., Burneika, D., Kriaučiūnas ... ... Z. 2020, Ecological Education for the Purposes Sustainable Development, The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, no. 2 (8), p. 280—284. doi:
44. Byström, J., Müller, D....
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... Human Resources — the Main Factor of Regional Development. Journal of Social Sciences No. 2. Klaipėda University Regional Policy and Planning Institute. 2010. P. 81—91.
Kropinova E., Anokhin A.
spatial organisation of tourism, water tourism; infrastructure; international cooperation, methodology for evaluating recreational potential, South-East Baltic, innovations in tourism
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... Baltic Sea regions serves as a basis for identifying the factors and conditions of supporting innovative entrepreneurship. Of special importance are the research, technological, and innovative potential of the territory, the availability of adequate innovative infrastructure, and the formation of innovative culture. The authors corroborate the idea of innovative entrepreneurship development in rural territories through the transformation of organizational and economic mechanism of management relating to the ...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... statistics and Russian and international publications on the theory and practice of transport routing and the functioning of hub infrastructure. The study applies the methods of case study and statistical and comparative analysis to outline the current situation ... .... Chai, L., Li, J., Tangpong, Ch., Clauss, Th. 2020, The interplays of coopetition, conflicts, trust, and efficiency process innovation in vertical B2B relationships, Industrial Marketing Management, no. 85, p. 269—280. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman....
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... Interesov v Osvoenii Severa i Arktiki [Interaction of Global, National and Regional Economic Interests in the Development of the North and Arctic], The Kola Science Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Apatity (in Russ.).
22. Vvedenskiy, A. 2014, Innovation Infrastructure as the Key Element of Sustainable Venture Ecosystem in Russia, Baltic Rim Economies, 29 April, p. 44.
23. Makarychev, A., Sergunin, A. 2017, Russia’s Role in Regional Cooperation and the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR),...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... economy in the regional management of municipal solid waste (MSW) in the Russian Federation, Innovatsionnoe razvitie ekonomiki [Innovative development of economy], no.5, p. 129—139 (in Rus.).
16. Gaev, F. F., Jakushina, A. M., Chovrebov, Je. S., Velichko,... ... collection of solid communal and large-sized waste, Zhilishchnoe khozyaistvo i kommunal’naya infrastruktura [Housing and utilities infrastructure], no. 1, p. 96—108 (in Rus.).
17. Alksnis, E. D. 2019, Improvement of state policy in the field of disposal of ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... activating the innovation process. The study is carried out on urban and rural municipalities of the Leningrad region. Special attention is paid to the spatial factor in concentration of service renders. It is revealed that there is a significant gap in innovation susceptibility both between urban and rural settlements, and within rural settlements, depending on their proximity to a densely populated urban agglomeration, significant highways, large industrial and port infrastructure.
1. Кузнецов С. В., Лачининский С. С., Шендрик А. В. Экономическая динамика городских поселений Ленинградской области // Экономика Северо-Запада: ...
Factors and features of innovative development of the Republic of Crimea
... development of socio-economic and innovation system. The study determined the digitalization of economic entities of the Republic of Crimea. The innovation distribution in the region is checked on the example of the mobile network modernizing. The innovative infrastructure of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol is identified to be in the early development phase.
1. Апатова Н. В., Курочка Д. Н. Механизмы инновационного развития региона ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Systems of Innovation: Toward a Theory of Innovation and Interactive Learning, N. Y., Anthem Press.
37. Nauwelaers, C., Wintjes, R. 2005, Innovation Policy in Europe: Measurement and Strategy, N. Y., Edward Elgar Publishing.
38. Nelson, R. 1993, National Innovation Systems: a comparative analysis, Oxford University Press.
scientific and technological potential, comparative evaluation, human resources, infrastructural and research components, transforming abilities, index method
Valuating the appropriation of digital technologies across Russian regions
... residence is a factor affecting the involvement in digitalisation, along with age, education, income, and the availability of ICT infrastructure. This study evaluates the readiness of the population of various Russian regions to embrace digital technologies.... ... Access and Use of Information and Communication Technologies in the Russian Federation. In: Bogoviz, A. (eds) Complex Systems: Innovation and Sustainability in the Digital Age. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol 282, Springer, Cham, p. 197—206....
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... initiative The Digital Economy of the Russian Federation. The programme seeks to improve the quality of life by creating information infrastructure and streamlining public administration. The regional Ministry of Digital Development has already presented an interim ... ... priorities and security], no. 10, p. 1960—1979 (in Russ.).
18. Sheremetyeva, E. N., Barinova, E. P., Zolotova, L. V. 2020, Innovative Formats of Education in the Transformation of the Digital Economy. In: Ashmarina, S. I., Mantulenko, V. V. (eds) Digital ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... the territories’ uneven development on the progress towards the SDGs in the BSR. Increasing the competitiveness of the BSR coastal territories requires investment in digital solutions in the blue economy sectors and the creation of a communication infrastructure. The review of key innovations in the blue economy sectors shows that their implementation gives impetus to other industries by reducing costs, creating new jobs, and improving the quality of products and services.
1. Simonyan, R. H. 2019, Russia-European union and ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
1. Carson, D. A., Carson, D. B. 2018, International lifestyle immigrants and their contributions to rural tourism innovation: Experiences from Sweden’s far north, Journal of Rural Studies, no. 64, p. 230—240. doi: 10.1016/j.jrurstud.2017.... ... and recreation region, Balt. Reg., vol. 10, no. 1, p. 130—141. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2018-1-8.
29. Golomidova, E. S. 2019, Infrastructure of the Estonian part of transboundary touristic and recreational region “Setomaa”, Pskovskij regionologicheskij ...
Innovative development priorities of the major coastal agglomerations of the European part of Russia
... space around large cities and urban agglomerations in the coastal zone. Coastal agglomerations act as drivers for regional development, concentrating a significant part of the population, economic entities, scientific, technological, and financial infrastructure, drawing resources from other municipalities. This makes the innovation space uneven, promoting an internal innovation periphery and strong nuclei in the coastal zone. The purpose of this study is to identify the features and specifics of the agglomeration development in coastal regions and assess their impact ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Bibtex-Export Endnote-Export Display Statistics Weiterempfehlen Bookmark and Share Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme, Balt. Reg.... ....ru/marshrutyi-druzhbyi-latviya-estoniya-rossiya-chast-i.html
(accessed 18.11.2016).(in Russ.)
36. Stepanova, S. V. 2016, General Trends and Features of Tourism Infrastructure Development in Russia’s Regions, Moscow University Economics Bulletin, no 3, p. 68—84.
37. Stepanova, S. V....
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... potential and prospects of transboundary clustering are affected by both global integration and disintegration patterns, coastal infrastructure, geopolitical and geoeconomic ‘neighbourhood’, cultural excellence, and business and investment environment.... ... Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 28—43.
6. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016 "Marine component" of Russian social geography: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 6, p. 7—16. (in Russ.)
7. Slack, B. 1989,...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... and economic development of regions],Voprosy economiki [Questions of economy], no. 2, p. 121—131.
20. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU, Baltic region, no. 1 (15), p. 4—18. ... ... rekonstrukcii jekonomicheskogo prostranstva na primere Severo-Zapada: nacional'nye i mezhdunarodnye akcenty [Development of transport infrastructure — the mechanism of reconstruction of economic space on the example of the Northwest: national and international ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region and federal programmes supporting the development of manufacturing and social infrastructure. The article stresses that the abolition of customs privileges in 2016 will result in a significant reduction in ... ... perspectives],
Grenoble, Kaliningrad, Moscow, Tasit Prometheus II, 343 p.
8. Klemeshev, A. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 43—48. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-5.
9. Koncepcija ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... in national innovative systems. The article also analyses such important factors as the intensity of research and development, the share of employees in the field of advanced technologies, and the methods of public support. Examples of private-public infrastructure for the implementation of innovative projects are offered.
1. Hanuz, M. 2011, Doklad o konkurentosposobnosti Rossii 2011 [The Russia Competitiveness Report 2011], Geneva, World Economic Forum, 227 p.
2. Ivanov, N. 2001, Nacional'nye innovacionnye sistemy [National innovation ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
... at: http://journals.kantiana.ru/upload/iblock/d79/qxtcvawfhdbmlygpwe.pdf
(accessed 01 September 2011).
5. Ivchenko, V. V., Savanovich, S. V. and Savanovich, А. V. 2010, Razvitie innovacionnoj infrastruktury primorskogo regiona Rossii [Development of innovation infrastructure coastal region of Russia], Kaliningrad.
Ivchenko Vladislav, Boronilov Anatoly
satellite information, GLONASS system, concept of normative evaluation of economic efficiency of GLONASS application in the region