The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
In order to maintain its global competitiveness in the future, the Baltic Sea region (BSR) needs to preserve and improve its technological capability and innovativeness. This article focuses on innovations in the Baltic Sea region, particularly on external innovation drivers and innovation environments in the BSR and individual countries within the region. Firstly, some definitions of innovations, innovation ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... 52 (1). P. 134—152.
15. Bathelt H., Malmberg A., Maskell P. Clusters and knowledge: Local buzz, global pipelines and the process of knowledge creation // Progress in Human Geography. 2004. № 28 (1). P. 31—56. doi: 10.1191/0309132504ph469oa.
... .... № 16 (3). P. 749—774. doi: 10.1093/jeg/lbv042.
17. Coenen L., Asheim B., Bugge M. M., Herstad S. J. Advancing regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the policy table? // Environment and Planning C: Politics ...
Empirical results on Russian companies' innovation activity
Innovation is a vital process for countries striving to evolve and occupy a competitive position in international markets. This paper is based on research designed to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the national innovation system in Russia. The objective of the study ...
Coastal agglomerations and the transformation of national innovation spaces
In this article, I discuss the role of coastal agglomerations in the territorial heterogeneity of the world economy and the global innovation space. I pay particular attention to how proximity to the sea and ocean coasts influences the dynamics of innovation processes. I analyse coastalisation (the movement of economic activity and population to coastal zones) by considering the effects and inland diffusion of the exceptionally high innovative potential of coastal agglomerations. I put forward the hypothesis ...
The concept of open innovations and a study into the strategic potential of organisations
This article analyses the role of strategic potential of organisations in ensuring its competitiveness in a dynamic environment. The author considers the process of open innovation management. Special attention is paid to the joint activities of a number of organisations in innovative research and development and its further application.
1. Баззел Р., Гейл Б., Салтан Р. Доля рынка — ...
Innovations in higher education
... Известия Балтийской государственной академии рыбопромыслового флота: психолого-педагогические науки. 2015. № 3 (33). С. 43—50.
12. Fullan M. Overview of the Innovative Process and the User // Interchange. 1972. № 3 (2/3). P. 1—45.
13. Gorton R. A. Conflict, controversy and crisis in School Administration and supervisions: issues, cases and concepts for the 70s. Dubuque ; Brown, 1972.
14. Armstrong L. Barriers to ...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
... at enhancing the competitiveness and attractiveness of European regions. This study sets out to evaluate the competitiveness of Latvia’s regions using a method developed by the European Commission. An expert survey based on the analytic hierarchy process identifies priority areas and instruments for their innovative development.
1. LR Centrālā statistikas pārvalde. [Latvian Central Statistical Bureau.], available at: http://www. csb. gov. lv/dati/statistikas-datubazes (accessed 12 August 2012).
2. Porter, M. E., Sachs, J. D., McArthur, J. W. 2002,...
Network Transformations in Economy
... form of entrepreneurship is increasingly viewed as an effective organizational structure to create a market value embedded in innovative business solutions. The authors study the characteristics of a network as an economic category and emphasize certain ... ... formation are described depending on the strength of connections and the type of integration. The drivers and reasons behind process of transition from a hierarchical model of the organizational structure to a network type are identified. The authors ...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
The need to enhance the competitiveness and innovation capacity of small and medium enterprises is one of the key objectives of emerging EU economies. In this regard, the ... ... define the role of knowledge in enhancing business competitiveness in a regional economy. The effect of knowledge management processes on the economic activity of businesses in the Latvian region of Latgale is considered. To assess the role of knowledge ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... kak process szhatija prostranstva na vnutristranovom urovne [Three models of the compression of space and regionalization as a process of compressing the space incountry]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo ... ... at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04.2015).
33. Morgan, K. 2001, The Exaggerated Death of Geography: Localised Learning, Innovation and Uneven Development, Paper presented to The Future of Innovation Studies Conference, Eindhoven Univ. of Technology,...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... differential benefits in alliances, Strategic Management Journal, no. 39, p. 3222—3246. doi:
33. Chai, L., Li, J., Tangpong, Ch., Clauss, Th. 2020, The interplays of coopetition, conflicts, trust, and efficiency process innovation in vertical B2B relationships, Industrial Marketing Management, no. 85, p. 269—280. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2019.11.004.
34. Williamson, O. E. 1985, Behavioral Assumptions. In: Williamson, O.E. (ed) The Economic Institutions of Capitalism....
A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries
... indicators of dynamics of economic and research potential development, and indicators of economic and innovation potential of the states of the region. The author emphasises the need for Russia to cooperate with other countries of the region in the field of innovations as well as the possible role for the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University in this process.
1. Klemeshev, A. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2009. Baltijskij region, № 1, pp. 96—103.
2. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2000. Baltijskij region: social'nojekonomicheskoe razvitie i sotrudnichestvo: monografija. Kaliningrad: Jantarnyj skaz. ...
Innovative education for the Baltic region: the experience of the Finnish-Russian Cross-border University
The article defines the innovative features of teaching international relations in the Baltic Sea Region at the graduate level, taking as an example the double degree program in international relations of the Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University, set up by the St. Petersburg ...
Information metabolism and innovation dynamics in the Rostov agglomeration: the role of the coastal factor and economic clustering
... Southern Russia, which experience a reduction in contact potential in modern geo-economic conditions that complicates international economic and technological cooperation. The aim of the study is to identify the specifics of the information metabolism processes as the basis of innovative development taking place in the Rostov agglomeration being the largest coastal agglomeration in the South of Russia. Given the proposed concept model of information metabolism, the study recreates the general picture of the cyclic spatio-temporal ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... ekonomicheskimi protsessami v regione (analitika na osnove praktiki strategicheskogo planirovaniya v Karelii) [Management of economic processes in a region (analytics based on the practice of strategic planning in Karelia], Saint-Petersburg.
11. Baumgartner, ... ... entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere, Entrepreneurship & Regional ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
..., Moscow, Kastal', pp. 16—200.
39. Sheremeta, S. V. 2009, Osnovnye napravlenija modernizacii vysshej shkoly v svete Bolonskogo processa i vstuplenie Rossii v VTO [The main directions of modernization of higher education in the light of the Bologna process and the entry of Russia into the WTO], Innovacionnoe obrazovanie i ekonomika [Innovative education and the economy], Vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 21—22.
Gritsenko Vladimir, Zhurakhovskaya Polina, Yurov Artyom
bachelors in oceanology, curriculum, competences, credits, compulsory and optional disciplines, expert evaluation, specialist ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... Marshakova-Shaykevich, I. V. 1995, Vklad Rossii v razvitie nauki: bibliometricheskij analiz [Russia's contribution to the development of science: bibliometric analysis], Мoscow, Janus.
16. Mäkinen, H. 2012, Innovacionnyj process v regione Baltijskogo morja [The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region], Balt. Reg., no. 3(13), p. 73—86. doi:10.5922/2074-9848-2012-3-5, available at: http://journals. kantiana. ru/upload/iblock/ 997/pmygpcomprnojp_73—86.pdf (accessed 1 July 2012).
17. Mulchenko, Z. М. 1970, Issledovanie ...
The position of international community on the restoration of independence of the Baltic States
... article can be used for further research on the foreign policies of the USA, Germany, the USSR, and the Baltic republics. In the process of the Baltics gaining their independence, western countries showed an ambivalent position and hesitancy regarding support ... ... the western Baltic States], Baden-Baden, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft, 272 S.
15. Khudolei, К., Novikova, I., Lanko, D. 2010, Innovative education for the Baltic region: the experience of the Finnish-Russian Cross-border University, Baltic region, no. ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... self-development of territorial socio-economic systems], 387 p. (in Russ.).
6. Samokhin, Yu.A., Leontyeva, A.L. 2015, Stimulating the processes of self-development of territorial socio-economic systems, Ekonomika Severo-Zapada: problemy i perspektivy razvitiya ... ... of the North-West: problems and development prospects], no. 3 (48), p. 87—103 (in Russ.).
7. Saiensus, M. 2014, Analysis of innovative sustainability of socio-econonic systems, Socioeconomic Research Bulletin, no. 4 (55), p. 109—114.
8. Tatarkin, A....
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
The geography of modern innovation processes increasingly covers not only megalopolises and large industrial cities, but also rural areas. The issue of innovative development of the countryside has acquired particular prominence in the context of securing human capital and preventing the ...
The development of bioeconomy of the Baltic Region in the context of regional and global climate change
... globally, particularly so through agriculture and food systems. The Baltic region has a vast potential for the development of bioeconomy due to the existing opportunities for biomass production and advances in microbiology leading to process- and product innovations in biomass production and utilization. The development of sustainable bioeconomy in the Baltic region, however, requires a flexible and timely adaptation to climate change. Based on an overview of the relevant state-of-the-art literature, ...
Factors and features of innovative development of the Republic of Crimea
... Вернадского. Сер.: География. 2009. Т. 22 (61), № 2. С. 160—166.
19. Audretsh, D. B., Feldman M. P. Innovative clusters and the industry life cycle // Review of Industrial Organization. 1996. Vol. 11. Р. 253—273.
20. Bergman,... ... 2001. P. 35—86.
23. Schumpeter, J. A. Business Cycles: A Theoretical, Historical, and Statistical Analysis of the Capitalist Process. N. Y. ; Toronto ; L., 1939.
24. Информатизация регионов. Рынок России // Tadviser. Государство....
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... and economic sciences and serves as an in important object of research on the organisational forms of different phenomena and processes. This article examines the use of the “network” concept in socioeconomic geography through identifying the place ... ... regional'noj jekonomike [Clusters in the regional economy], 2010, Samara, State Autonomous Institution of Samara Region "Centre of innovative development and cluster initiatives", available at: http://innocentr-samara.ru/files/Klastery%20v%20regionlnoy%20economike....
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... innovative types of tourism in the regional development of territories in the case of the Kaliningrad region. The current approaches to defining tourism innovations in Russian and international studies are not comprehensive and do not reflect the essence of innovative processes. Innovative development is often reduced to the introduction of new information technologies, i. e. informatization replaces innovative development. However, it is important to take into account other innovative tools: for instance, interactive ...
Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the North-western federal district of the Russian Federation
... NWFD shows an increase in such indices in catches up in terms of individual indices (mobile communication density and Internet access availability). The authors offer sketch maps showing similarities in the character of territorial differentiation of innovative processes in the NEFD, Sweden, and Finland (which corresponds to the centreperiphery model).
1. Kapital strany [Capital of the country], available at: http://kapital-rus.ru/articles/article/180465 (accessed 24 May 2012).
2. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jeconomicheskie ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... 1, p. 78—85. doi:
29. Sviridova, M. V. 2008, Transformation processes in Russia and the states of Central-Eastern Europe in 1990—2000, Regional’nye issledovaniya [Regional Studies], ... ... Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 2011, On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Balt, Reg., no. 3, p. 76—84. doi:
31. Berend. I. T. 2007, Social ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
1. Carson, D. A., Carson, D. B. 2018, International lifestyle immigrants and their contributions to rural tourism innovation: Experiences from Sweden’s far north, Journal of Rural Studies, no. 64, p. 230—240. doi: 10.1016/j.jrurstud.2017.... ... Arctic Sweden, Journal of Tourism Futures,vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 91—101. doi: 10.1108/JTF-05-2019-0046.
5. Pashkevich, A. 2017, Processes of Reinterpretation of Mining Heritage: the Case of Bergslagen, Sweden, ALMATOUIRSM Journal of Tourism, Culture and ...
Events and narration in socio-cultural practices
... Identity]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Pocheptsov, G. G., 2018. Propaganda 2.0 [Advocacy 2.0]. Kharkov (in Russ.).
Taylor, R. S., 1962. The Process of Asking Questions. American Documentation, 13, pp. 391—396.
Tomashevskii, B. V., 1996. Teoriya literatury. Poetika: ... ... [Literature theory. Poetics: textbook]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Tul'chinskii, G. L., 2012. Culture as a resource and a barrier to innovative development. Innovatsii [Innovation], 5, pp. 74—79 (in Russ.).
Tul'chinskii, G. L., 2015. Historical memory in ...
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
... cluster development component runs some certain risks in regulations. The authors indicate actual vectors of the development process. The obtained results can be used in working out the mechanisms for regional economic policy in the agro-industrial clustering.... ...
Gontar N. V., Gorochnaya V. V.
agricultural sector, economic development, clusters, clustering, Rostov region, Krasnodar region, innovations, globalization, competitiveness, selforganization.
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... the potential of leading cities, economic and settlement projections of global geoecological, geo-economic, and geopolitical processes, the scale and effect of transnational and transboundary contracts, and the changing images of coastal areas. This article ... ... 133—141. (In Russ.)
19. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, "The sea component of" social geography of Russia: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAS. Seriya geograficheskaya, p. 10—19. (In Russ.)
20. Ilyin, I. A. 1934, O Rossii. Tri rechi [About ...
The competence and acmeological approach to active design in the system of continuous professional education
This article presents an innovative educational process — active design, which is used as a basic educational process in the system of continuous professional education. The organization of the continuous professional education system requires the application of competence and acmeological approaches....
Municipal Tax Autonomy under Conditions of Budget Federalism: Reform Experience in Italy and Russia
... questions of the current legislative budget process of local autonomies in the Russian Federation and Italy. The current
budget process of an Italian autonomy is characterized by the growing role of municipal taxes and overall decline in public transfers.... ... of federal and municipal tax redistribution at this stage of municipal reform. The author comes to the conclusion that legal innovations in the field of the tax base of local autonomies in Russia follow the pattern of the Italian local autonomy reform....
The assessment of labour demand of Russian economy in view of the prospective regional socio-economic development
The increase in the efficiency of migration processes control in Russia, in particular, in order to ensure reasonable engagement of international workforce requires a clear ... ... both the contemporary socioeconomic situation in the regions and their prospective opportunities for accelerated transition
to innovative development. The article offers a system of indices and a scheme of the assessment of Russian economy's labor demand....
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... organisational type of formation, and specialisation areas. The author analyses the degree of involvement of a Russian region into the processes of international cluster cooperation in the macroregion.
1. Gareev, T. 2012, Clusters in the institutional perspective: ... ....5922/2079-8555-2013-1-4.
11. Smorodinskaya, N. V. 2013, Territorial'nye innovacionnye klastery: mirovye orientiry i rossijskie realii [Regional Innovation Clusters: World landmarks and Russian Reality], XIV Aprel'skaja mezhdunarodnaja nauchnaja konferencija «Modernizacija
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... Mezhdunarodnoe pravo [International law], Moscow, Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija.
19. Mezhevich N., Pribyshin T. 2012, Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 44—54. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-4.
20. Mäkinen, H. 2012, The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 55—65. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-5.
21. Palmowski, Т. 2004, Novaja Baltijskaja bipoljarnaja model' mezhregional'nogo sotrudnichestva [New Baltic bipolar model of inter-regional cooperation],...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
..., Innovacionnaja jekonomika v regione Baltijskogo morja [Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region], Balt. reg., no. 3 (13), p. 59—72. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-4.
13. Mäkinen, H. 2012, Innovacionnyj process v regione Baltijskogo morja [The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region], Balt. reg., no. 3 (13), p. 73—86. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-5.
14. Mychko, Ye. I., Amthor, U. Zyolko, A. S. 2011, K voprosu o mezhdunarodnom sotrudnichestve v innovacionnoj sfere sovremennoj vysshej shkoly [On ...
Interdiscursivity as a linguocreative appropriation of discourses: the avant-garde and Andrey Tarkovsky
... of discourses and to elaborate a methodology of its study in films. The film “Stalker” is selected as an object of research due to the fact that Andrey Tarkovsky’s innovative cinematic approach makes his works akin to the approaches of art innovators of the avant-garde epoch. The specificity of the interdiscursivity of “Stalker” is determined both by a significant degree of transformation of its literary basis and by a varied appropriation of certain types of discourse in the process of making a film as an original artistic-aesthetic object. Elements of different types of discourse act as linguistic and creative means that influence the heuristic potential of the verbal system of a film.
Beloglazova, E. V., 2010. Interdiscursivity....
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... Landscape and Urban Planning, no. 133, p. 24—36. doi: 10.1016/j. landurbplan.2014.09.001.
11. Woods, M. 2011, Rural geography: Processes, responses and experiences in rural restructuring, SAGE Publications Ltd. doi:
... ... Z. 2020, Ecological Education for the Purposes Sustainable Development, The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, no. 2 (8), p. 280—284. doi:
44. Byström, J., Müller, D....
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
21. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2019, Tourism and the structure of attractiveness of the Baltic region metropolises, Balt. Reg., vol. 11, no. 2, p. 73—93. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2019-2-5.
22. Slyvenko, V. A. 2014, Influence of European integration processes on Baltic countries tourism market development, The Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk University. Series: Management of Innovations, no. 3, p. 93—99. doi: 10.15421/191414 (in Ukr.).
23. Korsak, R. V., Furtiy, V. V. 2017, The history of tourism in the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), Hilea: scientific journal, no. 118, p. 159—163 (in Ukr.).
24. Chyr, N., Zhukov,...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
15. Gløersen, E., Balsiger, J., Cugusi, B., Debarbieux, B. 2019, The role of environmental issues in the adoption processes of European Union macro-regional strategies, Environmental Science & Policy, no. 97, p. 58—66. doi: 10.1016/j.envsci.... ... sciences], no. 6, p. 108—112 (In Russ.).
19. Mingaleva, Zh. A., Gershanok, G. A. 2012, Sustainable development of a region: innovations, economic security, competitiveness, Economika regiona [Economy of a region], no. 3, p. 68—77.
20. Munim, Z. H.,...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... ecotourism events in PAs; the third objective was designing an algorithm for creating a geological heritage-focused eco-trail, an innovative recreation product aimed at environmental education and community outreach. The authors view the methodology for geo-tour ... ... ru/download/elibrary_18075030_69281899.pdf (accessed 10.04.2021) (In Russ.).
27. Burnashov, E. M., Karmanov, K. B. 2016, Deflation processes at the marine coast of the Curonian spit, Uchenye zapiski Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo gidrometeo university [Scientific ...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... 177—184. doi:
32. Noskov, A. A. 2019, Primenenie processnogo podhoda k ocenke innova-cionnogo razvitija regionov s uchetom vlijanija nauchno-innovacionnoj dejatel’nosti vuzov [Application of the process approach to assessing the innovative development of regions, taking into account the impact of scientific and innovative activities of universities], Perm, p. 25—26 (In Russ.).
33. Kurochkin, A.V., Godunova, E.A. 2019, Factors of the effectiveness of the innovative development ...
Potential of Russian-Indian scientific cooperation (the case of western border regions of Russia)
... common development of priority areas of knowledge with high potential for the commercialization of results and the generation of innovations. The article assesses the potential for enhancing Russian-Indian interaction in various fields of scientific knowledge.... ... i. e. physics, engineering, chemistry, mathematics, and medicine. Humanities and social sciences are least involved in the process of co-production of knowledge by Russian and Indian scholars. The main constraints to the implementation of the existing ...
Reframing paroemias of the coronavirus discourse
... phenomena as a means of organizing social experience in speech communication, as well as corpus-based methods of the selection and processing of linguistic data. This involves not only identifying language units and structures, but also describing conditions ... ... so dnya rozhdeniya professora V. M. Mokiyenko. Sbornik nauchnykh statey [Slavic phraseology and paremiology. Traditional and innovative solutions to problems. On the occasion of the 80th anniversary of the birth of Professor V. M. Mokienko. Collection ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... Klemeshev, A., Fedorov, G., Zverev, Yu. 2011, On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 76—84. doi:
12. Veebel, V., Markus, R. 2008,... ... Foreign Economic Bulletin], no. 9, p. 44—60 (In Russ.).
31. Efremenko, I. N., Karaya, Y. V. 2013, Development of integration processes in the Baltic region countries, Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta (RINKh) [Bulletin ...
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
Digital technologies, which have received rapid development in recent years, are increasingly integrated into modern economic and social processes. The course towards digitalization taken by most countries is determined by the onset of a new digital era, when knowledge and information are the most important resources of the economy and are the basis for innovation. However, accelerated digitalization, as well as slowed down, carries a significant number of economic, social, political, cultural, and other threats that can be partially mitigated by creating favorable basic conditions for digital transformation....
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
When knowledge is a paramount resource, the effective management of its accumulation, use, and transfer becomes the most important function, which enables to assess and monitor the ability of territorial innovation systems to generate new scientific knowledge. While the commercialization of knowledge in the territorial context is primarily considered at the regional level as part of the production process, it is more appropriate to consider the knowledge generation at the level of a city where the city is the most important urbanized scientific regional centre. This study aims to assess the territorial distribution of Russian cities by their ...
In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
... innovation processes in Russian regions and developing the concept of regional innovation systems as regards research into their life cycle stages.
Mikhaylova А. А.
territorial innovation system, economic development, industrial cluster, innovation process, innovation economy, scientific and technological potential, system life cycle, innovation policy
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... message refers simultaneously to both artistic and political reality. The multimedia type of hybridization includes texts that use innovative technologies and new media channels while combining several information transfer channels. This way, a new system of ... ... Critical Discourse Analysis: The Critical Study of Language. London.
Fauconnier, G. and Turner, M., 1996. Blending as a Central Process in Grammar. In: A. Goldberg, ed. Conceptual Structure, Discourse and Language. Stanford. pp. 113—130.
Genette, G., 1982....
Audiovisual translation and reception
... Translations. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
Kovačič, I., 1995. Reception of subtitles. The non-existent Ideal viewer. Translatio (Nouvelles de la FIT/FIT Newsletter), 14(3—4), pp. 376—383.
Künzli, A. and Ehrensberger-Dow, M., 2011. Innovative Subtitling: A Reception Study. In: C. Alvstad, A. Hild and E. Tiselius, eds. Methods and Strategy of Process Research. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins. pp. 187—200.
Lavaur, J-M and Bairnstow, D., 2011. Languages on the screen: Is film comprehension related to viewers’ fluency and to the language in the subtitles. International Journal of Psychology,...