The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... dlja menedzherov “Upravlenie razvitiem organizacii” [Managing Innovation: 17-module program for managers to "Management of organization"], Moscow, INFRA-M, 272 p.
8. Dan'ko, М. 1999, Innovacionnyj potencial v promyshlennosti Ukrainy [Innovative capacity in the industry of Ukraine], Economist, no. 10, pp. 26—32.
9. Zhits, G. I. 1999, Innovacionnyj potencial [Innovative potential], Saratov, Saratovskij gosudarstvennyj tehnicheskij universitet, 132 p.
10. Zavlina, P. N., Kazantseva, L. K., ...
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
... in 2010, available at: http://www.wipo.int/pressroom/en/articles/2011/article_0004.html (accessed 10 July 2012).
Baltic Sea region, competitiveness, innovation, innovation environment, innovation drivers, education, R&D, innovation capacity, innovation performance
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... Finland, Norway, Germany, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia. The paper describes the level of research and technological development of Russia in 2008—2010 in terms of human resources, R&D, material and technical components, and the transformation capacity of innovative potential. The author identifies the key issues in the field of research and innovation that inhibit the growth of research and technological potential concentration, as well as innovative development of the Russian Federation. The article ...
The concept of open innovations and a study into the strategic potential of organisations
... potential for Sohumpeterian innovation // Strategic Management Journal.1998. № 19. P. 1193—1201.
13. Chesbrough H Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Boston, 2003.
14. Cohen W., Levinthal D. Absortive capacity: A new perspective on learning and innovation // Administrative Scince Quaterly. 1990. Vol. 35. P. 128—152.
15. Day G. S., Schoemaker P. J. Are you a "Vigilant Leader"? // MIT Sloan Management Review (Spring). 2008. Vol. 49, № 3. P. 43—51.
16. Gans J., Hsu D., Stern S. ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... an Application of the Northern Dimension Policy in the Baltic Sea Region. Russian-Europe Centre for Economic Policy, Policy Paper, available at: http://www.etela-suomi.fi/english/pdf/kivikari (accessed 15 March 2008).
innovations, innovative capacity, network international cooperation, transborder innovative cluster, Baltic Sea region, Northwestern Federal District
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
... developing collaboration among economic agents. We show that clusters occupy a central place among various types of business networks and have a comparative edge making them key building blocks of the modern industrial landscape. Further, we explain how the innovation capacity of clusters is affected by network synergy effects arising from the triple-helix pattern of collaboration among their participants. Finally, we draw conclusions regarding national cluster supporting policies, including those applied in modern ...
The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological co-operation in the sphere of innovations
... kak faktor razvitija nauchno-tehnicheskogo i innovacionnogo potenciala prigranichnyh territorij [Experience of cross-border cooperation of Lithuania and the Kaliningrad region of Russia as a factor in the development of scientific, technological and innovation capacity of border areas], Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona [Baltic Region Studies], no. 1(7), p. 131—142.
12. Baranova, Yu. V. 2011, Predposylki formirovanija transgranichnogo regiona na territorii Programmy sosedstva «Litva — Pol'sha — Kaliningradskaja ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... Geography. 2004. № 4 (1). P. 3—21. doi: 10.1093/jeg/4.1.3.
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning processes // Industry and Innovation. 2019. № 26 (4). P. 419—438. doi: 10.1080/ 13662716.2018.1438248.
35. Nooteboom B. Learning by interaction: Absorptive capacity, cognitive distance and governance // Journal of Management and Governance. 2000. № 4 (1—2). P. 69—92.
36. Porter M. E. Clusters and the new economics of competition // Harvard Business Review. 1998. № 76 (6). P. 77—90.
37. Shearmur ...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
The need to enhance the competitiveness and innovation capacity of small and medium enterprises is one of the key objectives of emerging EU economies. In this regard, the authors define the role of knowledge in enhancing business competitiveness in a regional economy. The effect of knowledge management processes ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... European cluster management and cluster program benchmarking, 2012, Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation, Berlin, Innovation + Technik GmbH, Vol. 2, 88 p, available at: http://files.conferencemanager.dk/medialibrary/04d6301d-b532-4d77-9d6f-90a7e38fc1db/images/Upd ... ... December 2012).
6. Dávila, N. G. 2011, Simultaneous cooperation and competition for economic development: the case of Copenhagen capacity (Denmark) and invest in Skane (Sweden) to foster the Medicon valley cluster, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier University, ...
The use of coherent time-frequency multiplexing to improve the performance of the atmospheric optical communication system
... construction of free space optical communication lines, which allows to increase the effective communication range and channel capacity for the subscriber access network.
1. Gagliardi R. M., Karp S. Optical Communications. N. Y., 1995.
2. Andrews ... ... связи. 2010. № 2. С. 12—13.
5. Subhalekshmi K. R., Sreelekshmi K. R., Thomas J. OFDM in FSO communication system // Int. J. Innov. Res. Comp. Commun. Eng. 2015. Vol. 3, iss. 8. P. 934—937.
6. Ткалич О. П., Дятлов А. А., Мамаев ...