Development of Information Support to Agricultural Producers in the Kaliningrad Region
This article presents the results of analysis of information needs and information infrastructure of the Kaliningrad region’s agricultural sector and offers a concept of information support to the regional agricultural producers on the Internet.
программа ведомства «Создание Единой системы информационного обеспечения агропромышленного ...
The economic aspect of the quality of industrial agriculture information support: Russian experience
This paper provides a scientific analysis of Russian experience of quality assessment (the economic aspect) of the information support for the agro-industrial complex. Part 1 covers the period of the 1950s-1970s.
Качество, эффективность, нравственность: учеб. пособие. М., 2009.
Information support for crime investigation
This article considers several basic approaches to information support for a preliminary crime investigation. The author analyses the role of mass media, the use of the biosphere resources and the Internet during preliminary crime investigation. The author proposes a selection of tools and methods that can be used ...
Informal education for multi-age communities: The legal framework and development prospects
... the need to promote its development for supporting cultural continuity and socioeconomic development. Through analysing the legal framework of the modern development of education in Russia, the author identifies the legislative resource for promoting informal education in multi-age communities, which makes it possible to support educational initiatives aimed at stimulating a dialogue between generations.
1. Белозерцев Е. П. Онтологическая реальность современного образования //Педагогика. 2003. № 2....
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
The paper is devoted to issues of semiotic approach for the design of information security systems, based on knowledge extraction from semistructured sources. The problems of developing of optimal variants for the prevention of threats to decision support systems. The technique continuous monitoring of text messages, identify the events and situations and develop scenarios possible development of crisis situations is proposed.
1. Стратегия национальной безопасности ...
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
... Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation in 2010—2018. The results of the study have shown that the level of digitalization of the economy of the Kaliningrad region correlates with the national average. The authors conclude that additional state support is required for the development of the digital economy of the region while implementing an alternative scenario of innovative development.
Mikhaylova A. A., Plotnikova A. P.
information society, digital technologies, internet, innovative security
Administrative resource at the elections to the State Duma of the third convocation in the North-Western provinces of Russia
... and organized campaigns in the press. In the Northwestern provinces, the process of administrative control was the most visible. Along with dismissal of some candidates, there were difficulties during the issuing of voter certificates; voters were not informed of the election day, polling stations were located extremely inconveniently, and so on. On the other hand, the government supported loyal political forces, providing them with financial support and creating 'their own' party blocs. The Novgorod and Pskov deputies elected to the Third State Duma proved to be much more moderate than their predecessors were. The same situation ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... zagryaznenii gorodskoj sredy [Risk assessment for health of the population at tekhnogenny pollution of the urban environment], Voronezh, 220 p. (In Russ.)
12. Krasilnikov, I. A., Musiychuk, Yu. I., Strukov, D. R. 2012. Practical experience of use of geographic information systems in support of adoption of administrative decisions in health care of St. Petersburg, ArcReview, no. 1 (60), available at:
(accessed 12.11.2015). (In Russ.)
13. Lurie, I. K. 2008. Geoinformacionnoe kartografirovanie ...
The place and role of ontology in the system model of argumentation
... Descriptive, Formal and Formalized Ontologies // Husserl's Logical In¬vestigations Reconsidered. 2003. Vol. 48. P. 183—210.
17. Scheuer O, Loll F.,Pinkwart N., McLaren B. M. Computer-supported argumenta¬tion: A review of the state of the art // Computer Supported Learning. 2010. Vol. 5, № 1. P. 43—102.
18. Smith B. Ontology // Blackwell Guide to the Philosophy of Computing and Information. Oxford : Blackwell, 2003. P. 155—166.
19. Smith B. Ontology and Information Systems. URL: http://ontology.buffalo. edu/ontology(PIC) (дата обращения: 15.12.2014).
20. Toulmin S. The Uses of Argument. Cambridge University ...
Information Support of Retraining Programs for Information Security Specialists in Regional Educational and Research Centers
The article proposes ways to eliminate ambiguity in the conduct of retraining of information security specialists in training centers of enterprises and organizations, through the development and application of automated information systems in the form of training programs and software simulators.
1. Ветров И. А. Использование ...
Features of the RT-Q-1 software for automated tariff setting for the regional district heating system
... программного комплекса расчета и анализа потерь в электрических сетях // Вестник ФЭК РФ. 2001. №4. С. 47—54.
Voronin T. A., Arunyants G. G.
rate, algorithm, structure, information support, software, program complex, graphic interface, cross-platform application, user interface
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... the author stresses that the current problems stem from changes in communicative interactions caused by the emergence of new information technologies. Special emphasis is placed on the formation of public space as the only realm where political discourse ... .... A., 2011. National populism in post-communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe: reasons for the growth of electoral support. Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta [Bulletin of MGIMO-University], 3, pp. 145—149.
5. Baranov, N. A., 2015. Revival of populism: ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... has complicated the situation of migrant workers, who suffer from the closure of borders and the absence of adequate social support. The article explores problems faced by migrant workers in the current crisis and proposes measures to alleviate them.... ... Russ.).
3. Wagner, V. 2020, Migration and Mobility in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: What to Expect in the Time of COVID-19? Information note. May 27, 2020. International Center for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Secretariat of the Prague Process ...
Social Attitude to Drug-Addiction in the Belgorod Region
... groups: residents, specialists in drug addiction prevention and experts on this problem. The authors define stereotypes and illusions about drug addiction and its prevention. The article provides practical recommendations which include a system for information support for drug addicts.
, связанной со злоупотреблением наркотиками и их незаконным оборотом в Белгородской области. 2006 год (ежегодный ...
Expanding opportunities for obtaining testimony from witnesses in criminal proceedings
... improving the quality of evidence gathering. The nature of the witness testimony requires further improvement of the forensic support to the process of evidence obtaining. The purpose of the study was determined by the need to consider the tactical possibilities ... ... tactics, the research considered social groups the witnesses belonged to. The article discusses general issues of the content of information and its basic elements. Dialectical and comparative research methods helped to define ways to improve the tactics ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... competitiveness of Saint Petersburg. To this end, the authors study the theoretical aspects of regional competitiveness as such, analyse the ten years’ data on the city’s international trade, and explore the significance of image, reputation, and information support for the region’s international trade provided by business information centres abroad. The authors employ the methods of expert opinion and statistical analysis as well as the authors’ own data to consider the problems of international trade ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... municipality, «Gusev municipal district» on the 2009—16 years.], 2009, Gusev, 37 p.
9. Promyshlennye parki Latvii [Industrial parks in Latvia], Vneshmarket. Portal informacionnoj podderzhki vneshnejekonomicheskoj dejatel'nosti [Vneshmarket. The portal of information support of foreign economic activity], available at:http://www.vneshmarket.ru/content/document_r_E5CD085C-3A3A-48BE-AC58-.BCC88981CC20.html (accessed 07 April 2012).
10. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli. 2011: Stat. Sb. [Regions of ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Nauki o zemle [GeoScience], no. 1, p. 61—69 (in Russ.).
45. Cadil, J., Mirosnik, K., Petkovova, L., Mirvald, M. 2018, Public Support of Private R&D—Effects on Economic Sustainability, Sustainability, no. 10 (12), 4612. doi: 10.3390/su10124612.
46. Kupriyanovskaya,... ... Smart container, smart port, BIM, IoT and blockchain in the digital system of internation trade, International Journal of Open Information Technologies, no. 6(3), p. 49—94 (In Russ.).
47. de la Peña Zarzuelo, I. 2021, Cybersecurity in ports and maritime ...
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
... vertinimas, 2016, available at:
6. Estonian Information Board «International Security and Estonia, 2016, p. 9, available at:
... ... 02 December 2016, available at:
9. Russia’s European supporters. In the Kremlin’s pocket, 2015, The Economist, Feb 14, available at:
On some aspects of psychological assistance on Instagram
...,500,000 subscribers. The study identified and qualitatively analyzed certain types of psychological assistance: psychological information, individual consultations and online group trainings, feedback is provided in the accounts of both groups. The Mann-Whitney ... ... results confirm the huge demand for psychological knowledge and confirm the urgency of the correct and corrective psychological support in the Internet.
Karas I. S., Lukina A. A., Pushkareva V. I.
psychological assistance, methods of psychotherapy ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... reasons behind the delapidated cross-border relations are rather subjective and lie in the field of geopolitical orientation, information and institutional policy, as well as persistent stereotypes that shape public opinion. In this light, integration ... ... economic, but also as a sociocultural objective. An analysis of the stages of the region’s exclavisation, and policies of social support stemming from the uniqueness of the economic and geographical position of the region substantiate this conclusion.
Historical development of the Pomor North Lexicography: a comparative analysis of the three translation dictionaries
... translation and linguistic regional studies as a continuation of the project “History of Translation on the Pomor North” supported by the Russian Humanitarian Scientific Foundation.
1. Брегман Г. А. Капитан А. С. Кучин // ... ... иностранному // Пятигорский государственный университет : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 29.08.2018).
3. Боровой В. Я. Поморского ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... strategies in the region, and note that the creation of a regional GIS structure can become a necessary component of the region’s information and communication structure; this conclusion can be considered the key result of the research conducted. The practical ... ... federalizm: regional'naja politika napravlennaja na podderzhku municipal'nyh obrazovanij [Russian Federalism: regional policy aimed at supporting municipalities], Region: ekonomika i sociologija [Region: Economics and Sociology], no. 3, p. 41—54.
Informal educational practices in the local communities of a metropolis: The untapped potential for a dialogue between generations
... justifies the viability of one the vectors of development of nonformal education. The article stresses the consol-idating potential of nonformal mixed-age education at the level of local com-munities of a modern metropolis. The author emphasises the need to support their development to promote cultural continuity and create conditions for the personal development of different generations.
1. Илакавичус М. Р. Неформальное образование для разновозрастных ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... of the Baltic Sea region a special position is held by the Nordic countries — Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland — major regional innovators, as well as a group of South-eastern regions that serve as innovation consumers. Best hopes rest with information and communications technologies and biotechnologies, which are expected to become the centre of major clusters of small and medium enterprises.
1. Daly, M. 2012, SMEs in HORIZON 2020 and support under WP2013. In: Unit "Communication" DG Research and Innovation EU Commission report.
2. Innovation in the Baltic Sea, 2011. In: Final Report to the European Commission, Directorate-General Regional Policy region. Technopolis group....
A general representation of ship containers planning and loading-unloading processes at multimodal transit terminals
This article considers the problems of information support and automa-tion of loading and unloading processes in the sea zone of multimodal con-tainer terminals (berthage). The authors present the organization and algo-rithms of automated loading planning and complete and partial container loading and ...
Königsberg Cathedral and Kant’s tomb in Soviet Kaliningrad
... However, this goal was not achieved, because members of Kaliningrad intelligentsia and the emerging civil society, who had the support of Moscow cultural organisations and institutions, including the Ministry of Culture of the RSFSR, furthered the cause ... ... The author cites documents about granting the Cathedral the status of a monument of cultural heritage. The article provides information about the physical condition of the Cathedral and Kant’s tomb in different years, including the materials of various ...
On the 20th anniversary of the Department of criminal procedure, criminology and legal Informatics of the I. Kant Baltic Federal University
... functions of departmental heads. The purpose of the research was to focus on some certain activity features of the research departments at the University (the study was conducted using the materials of the Criminal Procedure, Criminalistics and Law Informational Science Department of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University): providing direct educational and educational impact on students (bachelors, masters, postgraduates); managing research and extending methodological support; interacting with other departments of leading universities of Russia and the region, as well as cooperating with foreign colleagues from the universities of Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Germany, England, USA; cooperating with practical ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
4. Hanski, J., Keränen, J., Molarius, R. 2018, Tools and Methods for Supporting Regional Decision-Making in Relation to Climate Risks, Climate Change and Global Warming. doi:
12. Boisot, M. H. 1995, Information Space: A framework for learning in organizations, institutions and culture, Routledge, London.
13. Mencher, M. 2011,...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... [Risk analysis in the management of investment projects], RISK: resursy, informacija, snabzhenie, konkurencija [RISK: resources, information, procurement, competition], no. 1, Vol. 2, p. 645—650.
20. Ust' Luga: realizacija proekta kompleksnogo razvitija ... ... prognozno-analiticheskogo soprovozhdenija vzaimootnoshenij biznesa i gosudarstvennyh struktur [Problems of forecasting and
analytical support of the relationship between business and government], Problemy prognozirovanija [Problems of Forecasting], no. 3, p. 19—32....
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... of industrial districts, Economic Geography,Vol. 72 (3), p. 293―313.
31. Martin, P., Mayer, T., Mayneris, F. 2011, Public support to clusters: a firm level study of French «Local Productive Systems», Regional Science and Urban Economics, no. 41, ... ... Clusters: Using Multidimensional Scaling to Evaluate and Structure Technology Clusters, Journal Of The American Society For Information Science And Technology, no. 57(11), p. 1451―1460.
45. Yang, G., Stough, R., Haynes, K. 2008, Spatial and functional ...
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
... the region have announced several LNG terminal construction projects. The European Union will provide political and financial support to only one of these projects. The paper explores the role of gas and energy in the economy of the Eastern Baltic countries.... ...
19. Finljandija planiruet import SPG [Finland plans to import LNG], 2012, Informacionnyj portal «Gornaja jencilopedija» [Information Portal «Mountain entsilopediya»], 4 April, available at: http://news-mining.ru/news/finlyandiya_ planiruet_import_spg/ ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... transgraniczną a ich możliwośćwykorzystania na wschodnim pograniczu: Rozszerzenie Unii Europejskiej na Wschód [EU programs supporting cross-border cooperation and the possibility of using the eastern border: EU enlargement to the East], eds. W. Bieńkowski,... ... informacionnom sotrudnichestve: zarubezhnyj opyt i rossijskie media-izdanija NKO [Development of international relations in the information cooperation: international experience and Russian media publications NGO], III Vystavka social'nyh uslug i proektov ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... directly restrict the country’s OFDI, but Russian state-owned enterprises may reach a decision to hold foreign investments to support Russia’s sanction policy.
1. Arctech Helsinki Shipyard to Russian Ownership, Arctech, available at: http://arctech.... ... OLI/Eclectic Paradigm, Multinational Business Review, Vol. 18, no. 1, p. 13-34.
14. Europe Brent Spot Price FOB, 2015, U. S. Energy Information Administration, available at: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=rbrte&f=m (accessed 14.05....