Development of a Method of Optimal Design of Structure and Parameters of Technical Means of Information Protection
Based on the specific features of technical means of information protection as a special class of complex systems, it is proposed the problem of synthesis of structure of means of protection to decide as a multicriterion optimization problem taking into account the influence of structure and performance on selected ...
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision
... (manufacture) are considered. Their decision assumes studying of forms, ways and methods of revealing and the danger prevention in information sphere, and also the optimal control of system of maintenance of information security and a rational choice of protection tools of the confidential information.
1. Доктрина информационной безопасности РФ [Электронный ресурс]: [Российская газета]. URL: http://www.rg.ru/oficial/doc/min_and_vedom/mim_ bezop/doctr. shtm (дата обращения: ...
Using Gaming Technologies in the Education of Information Security Specialists
... Сумцова О. В. Влияние английского языка на формирование компьютерного сленга в русском языке // Молодой ученый. 2011. № 4. С. 241.
Lorich I. V., Tugaev I. M.
information protection, information security, gaming technology in education
Macroalgae Suggested for Inclusion in the New Edition of the Red List of the Kaliningrad region
... our 2008—2017 field studies and examine the herbarium collection of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (former Kaliningrad State University). We also investigate the literature. We describe the biology and ecology of the species, provide information on the sites where rare species were discovered, and assign categories and protection statuses. Overall, we suggest 24 species for inclusion in the Red List.
1. Белякова Г. А. Шантранзия серостальная // Красная книга города Москвы / гл. ред. Б. Л. Самойлов,...
Consumer right as a socioeconomic and legal category
This article considers the right of consumers to knowledge regarding their rights and their protection and information about goods (works, services) and their quality, requirements for such information, and responsibility for the violation of these requirements both at the legislative and judicial levels.
прав потребителей ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... etc. 2002, EHkologo-gigienicheskie osnovy monitoringa i ohrany gorodskoj sredy [Ekologo-gigiyenichesky bases of monitoring and protection of the urban environment], Voronezh, 332 p. (In Russ.)
30. Yakushev, A. B., Kurolap, S. A., Karpovich, M. A. 2013,... ....com/library/brochures/pdfs/gis-for-greengovernment.pdf
34. Longley, P. A., Goodchild, M. F., Maguire, D. J., Rhind, D. W. 2011, Geographic Information Systems & Science, Third Edition, Wiley, Hoboken, New Jersey, 432 p.
35. Melville, N. P., Ross, S. M. 2010, Information ...
Development of automated study program “Detector of non-linear transitions” for data protection specialists distance learning
The article proposes ways to create automated training systems to improve the quality of training information security specialists in a remote format using the example of the training program «Nonlinear transition detector».
Sokhareva A. Y.
automated training program, software simulator, nonlinearity detector, Adobe Animate platform
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... the State Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation "On the state and the Russian Federation Environmental Protection in 2007"], 2007.
8. Dmitriev, V. V. 2010, Integral'nye ocenki sostojanija slozhnyh sistem v prirode i obshhestve ... ... the quality of life in the regions of Russia], Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj ...
Training of Students of Nautical Directions in the Field of Information Security
The article analyzes the system of training students of Maritime University in the field of information security. Determination of the content of competence of graduates of the Maritime University in the field of protection of information flows on the ship-to preserve and ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information. Formulation of tasks, the solution of which is aimed at achieving the goal.
1. Человеческий фактор в информационной ...
Engineering and Technical Security of Objects with Personal Data Processing
... the organization of personal data security in various organizations, considers the approaches to building systems of their protection and offers specific recommendations to ensure the engineering and technical security of personal data processing ... ... г.). Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «Гарант».
Persichkin A. A.
personal data, information system, engineering and technical security
Secure sending of messages over the mesh network based on bluetooth
... described. Next, we briefly describe elliptic curve cryptography and choose a specific curve for it. We build an Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme based on the elliptic curves key exchange and various crypto primitives that allows exchanging protected information using symmetric encryption. We also describe the processes of encryption and decryption of messages using this. As a result, the described technologies and the hybrid scheme are combined into the basic algorithm for secure data transmission ...
Reframing paroemias of the coronavirus discourse
... being one of the main discourse strategies. Modifications of phraseological units are set by the pragmatic goal of the subject of discourse, who, on the one hand, introduces new relevant information into the language, and on the other, is forced to protect himself / herself from any negative information. This implies an axiological reinterpretation of statements and their humorous presentation. The research methodology includes linguistic, pragmatic and cultural analyses used to study language phenomena as a means of organizing social experience ...
Environmental awareness of urban and rural residents
... facility in the village of Nivenskoye. The study revealed a number of characteristic features typical of the environmental consciousness of the two territorial communities. The analysis showed that villagers are more trustful of all sources of information related to environmental issues. They are more willing to spend money on environmental protection. Villagers are more inclined to blame business for environmental problems, while Kaliningraders tend to blame the state. The author identified common features of environmental consciousness of the urban and rural residents: distrust ...
The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
... Sovetskogo Sojuza v dele zawity zhiznennyh nacional'nyh interesov litovskogo naroda v 1917—1940 gg [Soviet Union's role in the protection of vital national interests of the people of Lithuania in 1917—1940 years], the author's abstract of the dissertation,... ... [Business and Life], 1990, no. 36.
26. Rossijsko-litovskie otnoshenija (spravka) [Russian-Lithuanian relations (background information)], 2011, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, 7 November, available at: http://www. mid. ru/ns-reuro....
Königsberg Cathedral and Kant’s tomb in Soviet Kaliningrad
... support of Moscow cultural organisations and institutions, including the Ministry of Culture of the RSFSR, furthered the cause of protecting the main attractions of Königsberg/Kaliningrad. Thе article discusses the projects of using the ruins of the Cathedral ... ... The author cites documents about granting the Cathedral the status of a monument of cultural heritage. The article provides information about the physical condition of the Cathedral and Kant’s tomb in different years, including the materials of various ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... development of regions and improved competitiveness; 2) encouragement of development generated by urban functions and improvement of the relationship between the town and countryside; 3) promotion of more balanced accessibility; 4) development of access to information and knowledge; 5) reduction of environmental damage; 6) enhancement and protection of natural resources and natural heritage; 7) enhancement of cultural heritage as a factor for development; 8) developing energy resources while maintaining safety; 9) encouragement of highquality, sustainable tourism. An efficiency analysis ...
Socially efficient entry barriers?
... Quarterly Review of Economics and Business, Vol. 19, no. 2, p. 7—33.
20. Gilbert, R. 1989, Mobility Barriers and the Value of Incumbency, Handbook of Industrial Organization, Vol. 1, Ch. 8, p.475—535.
21. Grossman, G., Horn, H. 1988, Infant-Industry Protection Reconsidered: The Case of Informational Barriers to Entry, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 103, no. 4, p. 767—787.
22. Grubb, M. D. 2015, Behavioral Consumers in Industrial Organization, Review of Industrial Organization, Vol. 47, no. 3, p. 247—258.
23. Irwin, F. ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... Mačiulaitis, R. (et al.). 2007. Low porosity building ceramics produced from local technogenic raw materials. Vilnius, Technika.
40. Lupeikis, K. 2007. Minimal power. Vilnius.
41. Baltrėnas, P. (et al.). 2007. Oil product sorbents in environmental protection.Vilnius.
42. Rudzkienė, V. (et al.). 2007. Information models for assessment and management of development trends. Vilnius.
43. Vaidogas, E. R. 2007. Prediction of accidental actions likely to occur on building structures: an approach based on stochastic simulation. Vilnius.
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... of the Zelenogradsky District Court of the Kaliningrad Region, 2016. (in Russ.)
20. On the approval of the list of specially protected natural areas of regional and local significance in the Kaliningrad Region [Electronic resource]: Order of the Ministry ... ... district, available at:
(accessed 10.10.2017). (in Russ.)
24. EAOmedia Information Agency, 2016, available at:
news/496174/ (accessed 10.10.2017). (in Russ.)
25. Erichson, U., ...
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
... (in Russ.)
7. Kadastrpovaya informaciya o FGBU “Gosudarstvennyy zapovednik “Pasvik” (za period 2009—2012) [Cadastral information FGBU "State reserve" Pasvik" (during 2009—2012)], 2013, Rayakoski, p. 32. (in Russ.)
8. Cross stone,... ... %D1 %81 %D1 %82 %D0 %BE%D0 %B2 %D1 %8B%D0 %B9_%D0 %BA%D0 %B0 %D0 %BC%D0 %B5 %D0 %BD%D1%8C (accessed 24.06.2016). (in Russ.)
9. Protected areas, 2016, The official internet portal of the Republic of Karelia, available at:
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
19. Finljandija planiruet import SPG [Finland plans to import LNG], 2012, Informacionnyj portal «Gornaja jencilopedija» [Information Portal «Mountain entsilopediya»], 4 April, available at: http://news-mining.ru/news/finlyandiya_ planiruet_import_spg/ ... ... (accessed 25 December 2012).
24. Vodo, V., Belikov, D. 2012, Litva ishhet zashhity ot «Gazproma» v Pol'she [Lithuania seeks protection from «Gazprom» in Poland], Kommersant, 13 February, available at: http://www. kommersant. ru/doc-rss/1872228 (accessed ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Transition and Beyond: Essays in Honor of Mario Nuti, Basingstoke and New York, Palgrave Macmillan.
41. Noelke, C. 2008, Social Protection, Inequality and Labor Market Risks in Central and Eastern Europe. In: Kogan, I., Gebel, M., Noelke, C. (eds.) Europe ... ... Paris School of Economics on December 11, 2017.
48. André, Ch., Chalaux, T. 2018, Building a typology of housing systems to inform policies in OECD and EU member States, Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics, no. 500—501—502, p. 13—36....