Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... 3.6 on a 5 point scale. It suggests the possibility of that the processes of knowledge management are not used to their full capacity at the regional small and medium-sized businesses; therefore, there is untapped potential for enhancing the competitiveness ... ... Harvard Business School, Boston, 1997.
10. Bozbura T. Knowledge Management Practices in Turkish SME’s // Journal of Enterprise Information Management. 2007. Vol. 20, № 2.
11. Stewart T. The Wealth of Knowledge: Intellectual Capital and the Twenty-First ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... potential in the context of regional and international comparison. The integral index is calculated on the basis of a customised information and statistical database of normalised indicators through the identification and convolution of subindices that characterise ... .... М. Pokazateli nauchno-tehnicheskogo potenciala. Metody sravnitel'nogo analiza [Indicators of scientific and technological capacity. Methods of comparative analysis], available at: http://sci. informika.ru/text/magaz/ newpaper/messedu/cour0112/270.htm ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... development of Russia in 2008—2010 in terms of human resources, R&D, material and technical components, and the transformation capacity of innovative potential. The author identifies the key issues in the field of research and innovation that inhibit the ... ... issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
5. Indikatory informacionnogo obshhestva: 2012 [Indicators of the Information Society: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
6. Indikatory ...
The orientation function of a newspaper headline as a key component of its pragmatics
... Актуализация газетного текста (К проблеме газетных заголовков) : автореф. дис. … канд. филол. наук. М., 1974.
Aleksandrova A., Vasilyev S.
reader orientation, headline, brevity, information capacity, precision, expressiveness, headline implementation, verbal markers, headline complex
Effects of multidimensionality in theoretical models of middle-latitude F-region of ionosphere
Check of working capacity of multidimensional non-stationary model of F-region of ionosphere on the basis of comparison of the given modeling calculations ... ...
Electron densites and scale height in the topside ionosphere: Alouett-1 observations in midlatitudes. // Scientific and Technical Information Division. NASA, 1976.
Kohnlein W., Raitt W. J.
ESRO-I and ESRO-4: a model of the UT effect in electron density ...
The use of MOS-SF-36 health survey for identifying specific psychological characteristics in primary school students with somatic pathologies
This article reports the results of a study into the quality of life of younger students with the help of MOS-SF-36 survey. Its information capacity is proved in case of identifying the psychological health components of health in children who suffered from iron deficiency anemia at a younger age. The author identified the long-term adverse effect of iron deficiency on the cognitive development ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Social'no-jekonomicheskaja i jekologicheskaja emkost' territorii pri ocenke ustojchivosti ee razvitija [Socio-economic and ecological capacity of the territory in the assessment of the sustainability of its development], Jekonomika regiona [The region's economy],... ... the quality of life in the regions of Russia], Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj ...
Changes in the Population Distribution and Transport Network of Saint Petersburg
... Official web site of Administration of St. Petersburg, available at:
(accessed 03 April 2016).
6. Development of capacity of the city of St. Petersburg, available at:
(accessed 03 April 2016) (In Russ.)
7. Chen, Chen，Wang,... ... 2010, China Population, Resources and Environment, Vol. 25, no. 3, p. 135—142
9. O’Sullivan, D, Unwin, D. 2003, Geographic Information Analysis, New York, JohnWiley&Sons.
10. Plane, D. A., Rogerson, P. A. 2003, The Geographical Analysis of Population: ...
The use of renewable energy sources in the Kaliningrad region: Current state and prospects
This paper examines the current condition and development prospects of the fuel and energy industry of the Kaliningrad region specified in regional programmes. The authors compare the potentials of different renewable energy sources and provide information on the exploitation of different renewable energy objects in the region. The article presents a preliminary assessment of the thermal capacity necessary for the residential area of an ecovillage with a population of 50,000 and suggests ensuring heat supply with the help of heat pumps.
1. Схема и программа перспективного развития электроэнергетики ...
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
... Sankt-Peterburg. Obshhaja informacija o Finljandii [Embassy of Finland, Moscow. Consulate General of Finland, St. Petersburg. General information about Finland], 2013,
available at: http://www.finland.org.ru/public/default.aspx?nodeid=37009&contentlan=15&culture=ru-RU ... .... 60—70.
8. Karlsson, A. 2009, Sub-National Island Jurisdictions as Configurations of Jurisdictional Powers and Economic Capacity: Nordic Experiences from Åland, Faroes and Greenland, Island Studies Journal, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 139—162.
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... situation. St. Petersburg has certain competitive advantages in the region brought about by its demographic potential, port freight capacity, and the favorable geo-economic position of the "sea gate" of Russia. However, the level of high-tech services ... ... gosudarstvennaja sistema informacii ob obstanovke v mirovom okeane» (ESIMO) [The official website for "Unified state system of information
on the world's oceans" (ESIMO)], available at: URL://www.russianports.ru /index.html (accessed 9.06.2015).
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... December 2012).
6. Dávila, N. G. 2011, Simultaneous cooperation and competition for economic development: the case of Copenhagen capacity (Denmark) and invest in Skane (Sweden) to foster the Medicon valley cluster, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier University, ... ... and Ukraine], Informacionno-analiticheskij resurs «Rossija — Ukraina: tendencii razvitija i perspektivy sotrudnichestva» [Informational and analytical resource "Russia — Ukraine: trends and prospects of cooperation"], available at: ukros....