Theoretical problems of developing a healthcare strategy for students within a regional education system
... Шерри Н. С., Симаева И. Н. Стратегия развития образования в регионе Российской Федерации : монография. Калининград, 2010.
strategic planning, health protection concept, strategy of students’ health protection, object and the agent of health protection
Schoolchildren’s health protection in the condition of inclusive education: The problems and the ways to solve them
... attitudes of teachers, students, parents, children with disabilities, and regular students to the teaching activities in the inclusive educational situation and its role in students’ health protection. The article emphasised the need to develop the concept and strategy for health protection of schoolchildren in the context of joint education of students with and without special needs and the features of students’ health protection.
1. Симаева И. Н., Алимпиева А. В. Охрана здоровья и образование: ...
Disease control and border lockdown at the EU’s internal borders during Covid-19 pandemic: the case of Finland
... is paid to bordering as a means of disease control and the governments’ aim to “protect the population and secure functions of society”. Not only did the government... ... Representing the Un/healthy Body // Brown T., McLaffety S., Moon G. A Companion to Health and Medical Geography. Chichester, 2010.
(дата обращения 23.10.2020).
15. Niemenkari A. The Finnish Border Security Concept. Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces // DCAF Working Paper...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Routledge, p. 157—174.
20. Burgess, A. 2006, The making of the risk-centred society and the limits of social risk research, Health, Risk & Society, vol. 8, no. 4, p. 329—342.
21. Burgess, A. 2015, The Social Construction of Risk. In: Cho, H., Reimer,... ... for Further Research, Risk Analysis. doi:
38. Kahan, D. M. 2012, Cultural cognition as a conception of the cultural theory of risk. In: Roeser, S., Hillerbrand, R., Sandin, P., Petersen, M. (eds) Handbook of risk theory: ...
On countering the illegal provision of massage services by legal means
... (ч. 1). Ст. 3.
20. Уголовный кодекс Российской Федерации : федер. закон от 13.06.1996 г. № 63-ФЗ // Собр. законодательства РФ. 1996. № 25. Ст. 2954.
Sungurova E. D.
health protection, medical massage, cosmetological massage, harm to health, provision of services that do not meet safety requirements
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... various digital technologies. Yet, the low indices of digital literacy and personal data protection are alarming. The findings, which supplement the regional digitalisation... ... 127—142.
5. Solomonides, A., Mackey, T. 2015, Emerging Ethical Issues in Digital Health Information, Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics, 2015, vol. 24, no 2, p... ...
21. Karthikeyan, C., Pious, T. 2019, A meta analytical descriptive study on evolving concepts of human capital and its application in the age of artificial intelligence...