The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... dolgovogo krizisa 2010-kh godov [EU member states economies after the introduction of the euro: from euphoria of 1999 to the debt crisis of the 2010s], Moscow, IMEMO RAS (In Russ.).
18. Kulikova, N. V. (ed.) 2014, Tsentral’no-Vostochnaya Evropa: iz ... ... evolution of main foreign trade directions of post-Soviet republics, Ekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, resheniya [Economy and Governance: Problems, Solutions], no. 12, vol. 9 (84), p. 12—38 (In Russ.).
54. MacDonald, R., Wójcik, C. 2004, Catching up: ...
Particularities of the ratification of the European Fiscal Compact in Germany
... обращения: 02.03.2015).
15. Kocharov A. Another Legal Monster? An EUI debate on the fiscal compact treaty // EUI LAW. 2012. 09. URL: http://hdl.handle.net/1814/21496 (дата обращения: 02.03.2015).
Fiscal Compact, budget deficit, government debt, European Union, obligation to implement balanced budget rule.
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... become particularly vital in this integrational entity where a special legal system was created. It has been developing until now and carries the features of the both international and municipal law. Global financial crisis and subsequent sovereign debt crisis have substantially changed global financial architecture and led to a comprehensive reform of the financial branch in the EU. The author implementing systematic analysis and formal legal method as well as functional and structural analysis ...
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... economic and monetary unions give a new impetus to consolidation. The study aims to identify and explore the problems of political governance, which the Union State of Russia-Belarus faces due to their asymmetric and not completely compatible economies. The ... ... 47—68.
15. Hughes Hallett, A., Martinez Oliva, J. C. 2013, The Importance of Trade and Capital Imbalances in the European Debt Crisis, Working Paper Series WP13—01, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
16. Lindberg, L. 1963, The Political ...