Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
.... (ed.), Global City Regions. Trends, Theory, Policy, Oxford University
Press, Oxford, p. 11—32.
7. O’Connor, K. 2010, Global city regions and the location of logistics activity, Journal of Transport Geography, no. 18, p. 354—362.
8. Oficial'nyj ... ... studies], no. 2 (40), p. 50—76.
13. Valev, E. B. 2009, Problemy razvitija i vzaimodejstvija primorskih territorij v Evrope [Problems of development and interaction of the coastal areas in Europe], Региональные исследования, no....
Global energy and environmental security in the current global economic crisis
This article considers the problems of the environmental impact of energy. Further reduction of this impact on the global environment can be achieved two ways. The short-term one implies the increase in energy efficiency. In the next 15—20 years, the increase in efficiency should become a priority of the energy policy of all states. The long-term one is based on ...
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... assessment of the economics of land degradation and sustainable land management to the Baltic region. The findings show that the problem of land degradation in the countries of the region is quite substantial, manifesting itself through reductions in the ... ... series, no. 109, Bonn, Germany.
2. Nkonya, E., Anderson, W., Kato, E., Koo, J., Mirzabaev, A., von Braun, J., Meyer, S. 2016. Global cost of land degradation / Economics of Land Degradation and Improvement, A Global Assessment for Sustainable Development ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Development / ed. by G. Benko, M. Dunford. L., 1991. P. 85—101.
53. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains // Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12(1). P. 78—104.
54. Gertler M. S. Being there ... ... technologies // Economic Geography. 1995. № 71(1). P. 1—26.
55. Granovetter M. Economic action and social structure: The problem of embeddedness // American Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91. P. 481—510.
56. Hillery G. A. Definitions of Community: ...
The legitimation and criticism of violence in international law. A po¬litical science perspective
.... 1973. № 67:2. S. 275—305.
14. Geis A. Den Krieg überdenken. Kriegsbegriffe und Kriegstheorien in der Kontroverse // Den Krieg überdenken / Hrsg. A. Geis. Baden-Baden, 2006. S. 9—43.
15. Kaldor M. New and Old Wars: Organized Violence in a Global Age. Cambridge, 1999.
16. Krouglov A. N. Das Problem des Friedens bei I. Kant und L. N. Tolstoj // War and Peace: the Role of Sciences and Arts / Eds. S. Nour, O. Remaud. Berlin, 2010. S. 257—264.
17. ICISS (International Commission on Intervention and State Sovereignty). The Responsibility to ...
Moscow and its region: structural and functional transformations
24. Park R. Migration and the Marginal Man // American Journal of Sociology. 1928. Vol. 33. Р. 882—893.
25. Park R. Human Communities. The City and Human Ecology. Glencoe, 1952.
26. Stokols D. Social Ecology in the Digital Age. Solving Complex Problems in a Globalized World. Univ. of California, 2018. P. 399.
27. Wolman A. The Metabolism of Cities // Scientific American. 1965. № 213 (3). P. 178—193.
28. Yanitsky O. Towards an Eco-City: Problems of Integrating Knowledge with Practice // International ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 91—97. (In Russ.)
12. Malinin, V. N., Chernyshkov, P. P., Gordeeva, S. M. 2007, About a problem of the long-term forecast of a jack mackerel in a southeast part of the Pacific Ocean, Voprosy promyslovoj okeanologii,... ... (Kaliningrad region), Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 98—101. (In Russ.)
16. Orlenok, V. V. 2008, Global'nyj vulkanizm i okeanizaciya Zemli [Global volcanism and okeanization of Earth.], Kaliningrad, 226 p. (In Russ.)
Text localization as a task of translation
... State Linguistic University, Iss. 6 (717), pp. 467—477 (in Russ.).
16. Tulnova M. A., 2013. On ways of localizing texts of global culture. Proceedings of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, no. 1 (76), pp. 4—7 (in Russ.).
17. Kolosov S. A.... ... Internationalization and Localization, Vol. 3 (1), pp. 74—94.
19. Korolkova S. A., Gureeva A. Yu., 2015. Fashionable discourse: problems of localization of glossy magazines. Mityagina V. A., ed. HOMO LOQUENS (Questions of linguistics and translatology). ...
Global and Regional Problems of Geography and Geoecology
Seriality in the Age of Globalization: Defining a Problem
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
This article considers the problem of security in the Baltic region, namely, that of Poland and the Baltics. The authors rely on the works of Karl Deutsch,... ... Baltic depends largely on the politics of external powers — Russia and the United States, — being a projection of their global geopolitical confrontation. The US strategy thus becomes a major part of the equation. The authors believe that since the ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... of migrant workers, who suffer from the closure of borders and the absence of adequate social support. The article explores problems faced by migrant workers in the current crisis and proposes measures to alleviate them.
1. Ryazantsev, S. V., Bragin,... ....online/articles/ekonomika/trudovaya-migratsiya-vo-vremya-koronakrizisa/
(accessed 01.09.2020) (in Russ.).
14. Czaika, M., Haas de, H. 2014, The globalization of migration: Has the world become more migratory? International Migration Review, vol. 48, no. 2, p. 283—323....
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... professionals], 2009, Terra Sapiens [Terra Sapiens. Scientific Newsletter of the Union of Russian science cities], no. 1 (8), May, p. 4.
6. Gureeva, М. А. 2011, Jekonomicheskie problemy monogorodov v uslovijah mirovogo finansovogo krizisа [Economic problems of single-industry towns in the global financial crisis], Vestnik Rossijskogo Novogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Russian new university], p. 37-45.
7. Granberg, А. G. 2001, Osnovy regional'noj jekonomiki [Fundamentals of Regional Economy], Moscow, 495 p.
8. Azarzhevskaya, V. S....
Network Transformations in Economy
... commodity chains: how US retailers shape overseas production networks // Gefferi G., Korzeniewicz M.(Eds.). Commodity Chain and Global Capitalism. Westport : Greenwood Press,1994. P. 95—112.
21. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains //Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12. P. 78—104.
22. Granovetter M. Economic action and social structure: The problem of embeddedness // American Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91(3). P. 481—510.
23. Gray B. Conditions Facilitating lnterorganizational ColIaboration // Human Relations. 1987. № 38. P. 911—36.
24. Gulati R. Familiarity Breeds Trust? The ...
Strategic development of a university in the Russian exclave
... Available at: < http://www.polit. ru/science/2006/03/ 06/ aleksandrov. html > [Accessed 5 July 2010]
Dezhina, I., Kiseleva, V.
2007. Voprosy ekonomiki, № 12, pp. 123—135.
Poholkov, Ju. P.
2003. Issledovanie problem i razrabotka putej stanovlenija i razvitija akademicheskih innovacionnyh universitetov v Rossii: otchet o NIR.
Kuznecov, L. B.
2007. K novoj institucional'no-sinergeticheskoj paradigme razvitija. In: Put' v buduwee — nauka, global'nye problemy, mechty i nadezhdy, Materialy mezhdunarodnoj konferencii. Moscow.
Medovnikov, D., Mehanik, A. 2008.Neumolimyj rok innovacij // Ekspert. 2008. № 28(617). [online] Available at: http://www.expert.ru/printissues /expert/ ...
Geography of European Migration
... primere FRG) [The crisis of "social state" and mass migration as the challenges the nation-state in the context of globalization (in the example of Germany)], Vestnik MGIMO University, no. 5, p. 94—108.
4. Buchanan, P. J. 2002, The Death of ... ... St. Petersburg. Univ, Ser. 7, no. 4, p. 135—145.
9. Ivanov, K. P. 1998, Problemy ehtnicheskoj geografii [Ethnic geography Problems], St. Petersburg, 216 p.
10. Inozemcev, V. L. 2003, Immigraciya: novaya problema novogo tysyacheletiya [Immigration: ...
The Real Target of Kant’s “Refutation”
... second edition of the Critique in 1787. As a matter of fact, Kant continued to rework his argument for at least six years after 1787. The main exegetical problem is to figure out who is the target of the “Refutation”: a non-sceptic idealist or a global sceptic of Cartesian provenance or both. In this last case, a related problem is to know whether either of them is the Cartesian sceptic of the first Meditation, the idealist sceptic of the second Meditation and first part of the third Meditation, or some other non-sceptic idealist. I present and defend a new reconstruction ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... grounds, no. 4 (13).
15. Ivanov, V. V. 2010, Teorija gosudarstva [Theory of state], Moscow.
16. Ilyin, М. V., Kudryashov, I. V. (eds.), 2011, Asimmetrija mirovoj sistemy suvereniteta: zony problemnoj gosudarstvennosti [The asymmetry of the global sys¬tem of sovereignty: the problem of statehood zone], Moscow.
17. Voytolovsky, F. G., Kuznetsov, А. V. 2008, Gosudarstvo v jepohu globa¬li-za¬cii: jekonomika, politika, bezopasnost' [The state in the era of globalization: eco-no¬mics, politics, security]. In: Mirovoe razvitie ...
Geopolitical development potential of the Russian exclusive region: search for key strategy and mechanisms for its implementation in new conditions
... are of major socio-economic and political importance. With regard to the Kaliningrad region since when it was established, the problem of choosing a development strategy has always been and remained an urgent issue. Especially sharply, it arose with ... ... Advances in European Borderlands Studies / еd. by Z. Kurcz, E. Opiłowska, J. Roose. Baden-Baden, 2017.
17. Anderson E. W. Global Geopolitical Flashpoints: An Atlas of Conflict. L., 2016.
18. Christiansen T. The European Union and Global Governance ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
The problem if interaction between the international financial law (IFL) and the EU law has become particularly vital in this integrational ... ... legal system was created. It has been developing until now and carries the features of the both international and municipal law. Global financial crisis and subsequent sovereign debt crisis have substantially changed global financial architecture and led ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... Mayne, R. (ed.), Europe Tomorrow: Sixteen Europeans Look Ahead, London, Fontana, p. 32–47.
17. Duchêne, F. 1973, The European community and the uncertainties of interdependence. In: Kohnstamm, M., Hager, W. (eds.), A nation writ large? Foreignpolicy problems before the European community, London, Macmillan, p. 1–21.
18. Laidi, Z. (ed.), 2008, EU Foreign Policy in a Globalized World: Normative Power and Social Preferences, London, Routledge.
19. European Foreign Affairs Review, 2007, Vol. 12, no. 3.
20. Hettne, B., Söderbaum, F. 2005, Civilian Power or Soft Imperialism? The EU as a Global Actor and the Role ...
The position of international community on the restoration of independence of the Baltic States
... western powers. The research significance of this study lies in a diverse sel ection of sources and a new formulation of the problem of Baltic independence. The practical significance of the article results lies in the applicability of its materials in ... ... stran Baltii v mirovom kontekste [The Baltic Way to Freedom. The experience of non-violent struggle of the Baltic States in a global context], Riga, Zelta grauds, 511 p.
5. Beschloss M., Talbott S. 2010, Izmena v Kremle: protokoly tajnyh soglashenij Gorbacheva ...
Kant’s Perpetual Peace Project and the Project of the European Union
... societies and states perfectly corresponds to the spirit of Kant’s philosophy and should guarantee of success in establishing global peace in the future.
1. Kant, I. 1996, Toward Perpetual Peace, in: Kant, I. Practical Philosophy, ed. by M. J. Gregor ... ... historischen Abstand von zweihundert Jahren, in: Lutz-Bachman, M., Bohman, J. (Hg.), Frieden durch Recht. Kants Friedensidee und das Problem einer neuen Weltordnung. Frankfurt a. M. S. 7—24.
6. Hӧffe, O. 1995, Ausblick: Die Vereinten Nationen im Lichte Kants,...
Kant’s perpetual peace project and the project of the European Union
... societies and states perfectly corresponds to the spirit of Kant’s philosophy and should guarantee of success in establishing global peace in the future.
1. Кант И. К вечному миру. Философский проект // Сочинения ... ... Abstand von zweihundert Jahren // Lutz-Bachman, Matthias / J. Bohman (Hrsg.). Frieden durch Recht. Kants Friedensidee und das Problem einer neuen Weltordnung. Frankfurt a. M., 1996. S. 7—24.
6. Höffe O. Ausblick: Die Vereinten Nationen im Lichte Kants ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... collection of scientific papers, Leningrad, p. 51—56. (In Russ.)
15. Lachininskii, S., Semenova, I. 2015, Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 7, no. 3, p. 47—57. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-3-4.... ... settlement within the World Ocean, Geografiya okeana: teoriya, praktika, problemy [Geography of the ocean: theory, practice, problems], Leningrad, p. 148—161. (In Russ.)
22. Regions of Russia. 2016, 2016, Moscow. (In Russ.)
23. Slevich, S. B. 1988, ...
The dynamics of the world market of gold in the context of the present pulse geopolitical processes. Part 1. Introduction to the problem
The article is devoted to the analysis of the behaviour of bidders in the global gold market affected by short-term and medium-term geopolitical disturbances. The direction, volume, speed and time range of investments in gold are determined depending on the nature of geopolitical threats. Based on non-economic factors, the ...
Russia's accession to the WTO as an important factor of the country's integration into the world economy
..., Linetsky, А. F. 2009, Osobennosti i problemy integracii ekonomiki Rossijskoj Federacii v mirovoe hozjajstvo [Features and problems of Russian Federation economic integration to the world economy], Zhurnal ekonomicheskoj teorii [Journal of Economic ... ... Organization, available at:www.wto.org (accessed 10 August
World Trade Organization, integration, Global Economy, external economic activities, export, import, foreign investment, constituent entity of the Russian Federation
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... Development and its Use for Sustainability Scenarios. //
Nr. 2 (62). P. 28-37.
Coase R. (1960). The problem of social cost // Journal of Law and Economics.
Nr. 3. P.1- 44.
Croci E. (2005). The economics of environmental ... ... and Management. - New York.
Holling, C. S. (1986). The resilience of terrestrial ecosystems: local surprises and global change. / In: W. C. Clark and R.E. Munn. (Eds.).
Sustainable Development of the Biosphere.
- Cambridge, UK: Cambridge ...
North-West Russia in the context of European integration
Integration is one of the main consequences of globalization. Elements of microsystems are growing closer, which brings to the foreground problems of interaction and — in a longer perspective — those of close cooperation between different social systems. The article considers the case of North-West Russia, the only territory having a common border with the EU, in order to examine the ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... knowledge, power and sexuality. Works of different years]. Moscow. p. 21.
37. Shul'ga, E. N., 2012. Symbolic interactionism and the problem of understanding. Filosofiya nauki [Philosophy of science], 17, pp. 113—127.
38. Shchyuts, A., 2004. Izbrannoe: mir,... ... znaka i interpretatsii [From the tree to the labyrinth. Historical research of the sign and interpretation]. Moscow. p. 466.
40. Global Trends: The Paradox of Progress. Available at:
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... vzaimootnoshenij obshhestva i prirodnoj sredy v okeane i regional'noe razvitie primorskih rajonov[Port and industrial complexes in the problem of relations between society and the natural environment in the ocean and regional development of coastal areas], Voprosy ... ... [Zoning ecological and economic processes in St. Petersburg, Leningrad Region and the North-West of Russia in the context of globalization], Regional'naja jekologija [Regional ecology], no. 3—4 (27).
22. Mikhailov, S. V. 1957, Jekonomiko-geograficheskoe ...
Demographic Ranking of the Baltic Sea States
... (polarisation) rates. The features of demographic process development in the Baltic regions states are described against the global and European background. The study confirmed the validity of the demographic ranking method, which can be instrumental ... ... rynok rabochej sily v Rossii [Reproduction of the population and the labor market in Russia], Problemy sovremennoj jekonomiki [Problems of Modern Economics], no 1, p. 85—88.
8. Shmakov, N. A. 2011, Demograficheskie rejtingi polozhenija. Rejtingi regionov ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... region and performs a retrospective analysis of its transformation. Special attention is paid to the institutional aspects of the problem. The author explores constraints and threats to the development of innovation and innovation security of the Kaliningrad ... ... Changing. Cambridge MA, 1992.
19. Asheim B. T., Isaksen А. Regional Innovations Systems: The Integration of Local «Sticky» and Global «Ubiquitious Knowledge» // The Journal of Technological Transfer. 2002. № 27. P. 77—88.
20. Aydalot P. Milieux Innovateurs ...
Post-Soviet space in contemporary curricula and cooperation projects
This article analyzes the current situation and prospects of the post-Soviet themes research in Russian higher education in the Humanities. The problem is considered in the context of the modernization of the national education, integration processes in the former Soviet Union, globalization and the development of international cooperation.
Guschin Alexander, Levchenkov Andrei
countries of the Baltic Sea region, interdisciplinary approach, education, post-Soviet space, the Commonwealth of Independent States, "Russian ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... voprosy teorii migracii [Europe, economic crisis and some problems of migration theory], 2012, Aktual'nye problemy Evropy [Actual problems of Europe], no. 4 p. 10—38.
10. Ponedelko, G. N. 2015, Immigraciya v Ispanii [Immigration in Spain], Mirovaya ehkonomika ... ... Migration Review, T. 23, Vol. 3, p. 638—670.
13. Castles, S. 2002, Migration and community formation under conditions of globalization, International Migration Review, T. 36, Vol. 4, p. 1143—1168.
14. Castles, S. 2003, Towards a sociology of forced ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... makes it possible to evaluate macroindicators at the national and global levels as well as the contribution of scholars to the global progress. The article also offers an assessment of the efficiency of research activities in the Baltic Sea region countries.... ... G. F. 1979, Problemy otbora dokumentov v tekuwej otraslevoj bibliografii po obwestvennym naukam: diss.. kand. ped. nauk [The problem of selection of documents in the current bibliography of social studies: summary of dis....candidate of pedagogic. sciences],...
The methodological problems of the formation of a ”new educational infrastructure” for labor training and education of young people. A comparative case of the National Championship of Professions and Entrepreneurial Ideas
The article examines the key methodological problems in the design of new educational infrastructure for labor training and education of youth in
the global economy. Through comparative historical and pedagogical approach, the author shows how to overcome the most difficult issues of developing the infrastructure components of a modern system of labor training and education of youth.
1. Исследовательский ...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
The paper demonstrates the first attempt in Russian political studies to conduct a comprehensive analysis of the “twin city” movement as a form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region. This phenomenon emerged as a result of a global tendency towards more active involvement of municipal units in international cooperation, on the one hand, and aspirations of frontier cities and towns in the Baltic region to solve common problems together, on the other hand. This work is based on a comparative analysis method and a case study methodology. The authors consider four examples (city pairs): Tornio — Haparanda, Valga — Valka, Narva — Ivangorod and Imatra — Svetogorsk....
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Knyazev, Yu. K., Kulikova, N. V. 2013, Debt burden of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe against the backdrop of the global debt crisis, Mir peremen [The World of Transformations], no. 2, p. 71—88 (In Russ.).
17. Kuznetsov, A. V., Khesin, Ye.... ... Central European countries, Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe], no. 7, p. 104—113 (In Russ.).
23. Drynochkin, A. V. 2015, Problems of economic evaluation of the transformation of the Visegrad countries, Sovremennaya Evropa [Contemporary Europe], no....
Islamic Diffusion in the Baltics: The Fruit of European Multiculturalism
4. Ryazantsev, S. V. 2001, Opyt i problemy regulirovaniya migratsionnykh potokov v stranakh Zapadnoi Evropy [Experience and problems of migration management in the countries of Western Europe], Moscow, 71 p. (in Russ.)
5. Tantone, M. 2002, Immigration ... ... Kymlicka, W. 1995, Multicultural Citizenship: A Liberal Theory of Minority Rights, Oxford, 296 p.
20. Leiken, S. 2004, Bearers of Global Jihad? Immigration and National Security after 9/11, Washington, p. 44—48.
21. Nielsen, S. J. 2012, Islam in Denmark: ...
The problem of biodiversity: the geohistorical approach
This article tackles the problems of the biodiversity parameter evolution from the geo-historical perspective. The authors come to a conclusion about the prevalence of global terrestrial and cosmic factors in the development of biosphere processes. On the basis of the biogeochemical approach to the biosphere evolution, the authors could identify the principal stages of its development from the ancient times to the modern ...
Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives
... pljusah evropejskogo vybora [Once again about the advantages of the European choice], Rossija v global'noj politike [Russia in Global Affairs], Vol. 3, no. 4, p. 111—212
6. Le Goff, J. 1992, History and Memory, New York, p. 54.
7. Feldmanis, I. 2015,... ... 2013, Pribaltika: nepredvzjatyj vzgljad istorika [Baltics: an unbiased view of the historian], Problemy nacional'noj strategii [Problems of National Strategy], no. 4 (19), p. 210.
Baltic Sea, Baltic States, international politics, historical ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... znachenie administrativnyh granic [The ecological value of the administrative boundaries], Problemy prigranichnyh regionov Rossii [Problems of border regions of Russia], materialy XXI ezhegodnoj sessii jekonomiko-geograficheskoj sekcii MARS [Materials XXI annual ... ... a new theory of regional development and its practice of state regulation], Moscow, p. 67—72.
28. Agnew, J. 2001, The new global economy: time — space compression, geopolitics, and global uneven development, Journal of world systems research, YII....
The historical and geographical evolution of the enclavity of the Kaliningrad region
... problems taken in East Prussia are compared to those taken in the Kaliningrad region. The author emphasizes the need to solve the problems of the only Russian exclave region in view of the experience of its historical “predecessors”.
1. Vinogradova, M.... ... Saint Petersburg State University.
6. Klemeshev, A. P. 2007, Jeksklavnost' v uslovijah globalizacii [Exclave in the context of globalization], Kaliningrad, Izdatelstvo Kaliningrad State University.
7. Kretinin, G. V., Bryushinkin, V. N., Gal'tsov, V. I....
On the benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua in paleo-oceanologic reconstructions
... global patterns of surface ocean biological productivity and its seasonal variation on timescales of centuries to millennia // Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 1999. Vol. 13. P. 115—133.
23. Mackensen A., Grobe H., Kuhn G., Fütterer D. K. Benthic foraminiferal ... ... 154, № 27. P. 395—431.
41. Van der Zwaan G. J., Duijnstee I. A. P., Den Dulk M. et al. Benthic foraminifers: proxies or problems? A review of paleoecological concepts // Earth Sciences Reviews. 1999. Vol. 46. P. 213—236.
42. World Ocean Atlas 2009 ...
Human ecology: The modern civilisation and us
This article presents the author’s philosophical and sociological ideas about the condition of modern society, its problems, and origins. The author stresses that the modern European civilisation is coming to a “dead end” and considers a ... ... нищета // Семь суперсекретов. 2014. № 1.
civilisation, morals, technological progress, Latvia, Russia, globalism, ideology.
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... activity in network structures]. In: XII Vserossijskoe soveshhanie po problemam upravlenija [XII All-Russian Conference on Control Problems], Moscow, 2014, 16—19 June, p. 3897—3907, available at: http://vspu2014.ipu.ru/proceedings/prcdngs/3897.pdf (дата ... ... of a media industry cluster in Leipzig, European Planning Studies, no. 10, p. 583—611.
22. Clark, G. L., Tracey, P. 2004, Global Competitiveness and Innovation: An Agent-Centered Perspective. Houndsmill, New York.
23. Cook, K. S., Emerson, R. M.,...
Kant’s Ethics in the Context of the Enlightenment. Report of the 12th Kant Readings Conference (Kaliningrad, 21-25 April 2019
... — A Theological-Political Treatise. New York: Nova Science Publishers.
Pinker, S. 2018. Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress. New York: Viking Press.
Kant, Enlightenment, historical and philosophical reception, global problems, ethics of science and technology, human dignity, political rationality, contemporary problems of education
Nina A. Dmitrieva, Andrey S. Zilber, Vadim A. Chaly, Alexander S. Kiselev, Polina R. Bonadyseva
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Drbohlav, D., Dzurova, D. 2020, Social Remittances upon Closer Examination: Moldovan Migrants in Prague, Czechia and Turin, Italy, Problems of Post-Communism. doi:
24. White, A. 2016, An Inside-Out Approach to ... ... Linking Migration and Social Change in Poland. In: Nowicka, M., Šerbedžia, V. (eds.) Migration and Social Remittances in a Global Europe, Palgrave McMillan. doi:
25. White, A., Grabowska, I. 2019, Social ...
Corporative personnel culture in entrepreneurship
The author discusses urgency and current necessity of the problem of corporate culture for the businessmen of the Kaliningrad region who are carrying out activity on territory surrounded by the EU. He gives special attention to fitting the European norms of corporate culture in conditions of economy globalization.
К вопросу формирования корпоративной культуры на предприятиях Калининградской области // 3-я Международная научная ...