Geographical factors as a principle of strategic planning of municipal entities
This articles deals with the generally accepted principles that should be used by the developers of strategic documents as guidelines. The author pays particular attention to the geographical factors explaining their importance for the municipal entities of the Kaliningrad region and comes to the conclusion that strategic planning of the development of municipal entities should be based on the geographical features of territory that are prevalent ...
The Development of Russian Social Geography: Challenges, Trends, Priorities
... contemporary Russia. In the last 25 years Russian social geography has seen dramatic disciplinary changes. On the one hand, it has widened its scope. On the other hand, it has suffered from a growing contradiction between the popularization of the social geographic knowledge, the need to have a clear understanding of the factors and results of a multi-scale territorial social and economic dynamics, and the limits of the field (with its organizational structure, possibilities and practitioners desperately falling behind the times). The aim of this article is to analyze ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... methodological approach to designing geographic information systems of health and environmental monitoring for urban areas. Geographic information systems (GIS) are analytical tools of the regional health and environmental monitoring; they are used for ... ... statistical evaluation to identify cause-and-effect links, a combination of action and reaction, in the dichotomy ‘environmental factors — public health’. The analysis of the obtained statistical data confirmed an increase in childhood diseases in some ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... geographical aspects. In: Yuzhnye morya SSSR: geograficheskie problemy issledovaniya i osvoeniya [Southern seas of the USSR: geographical problems of research and development], Leningrad, p. 39—50. (In Russ.)
25. Druzhinin. A. G. (ed.) 2016, Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoe ... ... Evropeyskoy chasti Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of coastal areas of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-na-Don, 236 p. (In Russ.)
26. Romanenko, A. A. 2005, Seaports, transport fleet and shipbuilding ...
On the role of landscape and geographical factors in the optimisation of regional nature management
... basis for addressing the problem of the optimisation of regional nature management in the conditions of the Kaliningrad region. The author reviews the current state of landscapes and their development and emphasises the significance of landscape and geographical factors for efficient and environmentally friendly development.
Д., Козлович И.
Ландшафты // Калининградская область. Очерки природы / сост.
Я. Беренбейм; ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... of self-development of coastal areas], Vestnik Rossiyskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. I. Kanta [Vestnik Immanuel Kant State University of Russia], no. 3, p. 31—42.
40. Anuchin, V. A. 1982, Geograficheskiy faktor v razvitii obshchestva [The geographical factor in the development of society], 334 p.
41. Druzhinin, A. G. 2011, Ot gumanizatsii k neogumanizatsii rossiyskoy sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoy geografii: trendy, problemy, prioritety [From the humanization to a neo-humanization of oRussian socio-economic ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... prostranstva [Russian city in the conditions of capitalism: social transformation intra space], Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta, Ser. 5. Geography, no. 2, p. 26—31.
11. Mironenko, N. S., Sorokin, M. Yu. 2001, Faktory szhatija geograficheskogo prostranstva [Factors compression geographical space], Geografija [Geography], no. 48.
12. Nefedova, T. G. 2008, Rossijskaja periferija kak social'no-jekonomicheskij fenomen [Russian periphery as a socio-economic phenomenon], Regional'nye issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 5(20), ...
Estonia’s party system today: electoral turbulence and changes in ethno-regional patterns
... regional and ethnic patterns of voting (the latter matter much in Estonia) have changed dramatically. This study aims to analyse the recent changes in the Estonian party system as well as the causes of these changes and the effect of the ethnic and geographical factors on the transformation of the electoral behaviour of Estonian citizens. The research employs a systemic approach that makes it possible to solve the agent—structure problem to the benefit of the general structure and integral system of Estonia’s ...
The influence of the transport factor on the investment competitiveness of coastal regions in the European part of Russia.
... Transport System of Russia (2010—2021)” contributed to an increase in the economic efficiency of the transport industry in the region and, as a consequence, to an increase in the level of investment attractiveness. Using the classical economic and geographical research methods, the authors come to the conclusion that result-wise the regions under study are heterogeneous.
Given the combination of the basic territorial growth factors, the coastal regions of the European part of Russia, where large urbanized spaces have already been developed or are being developed, are of the greatest potential compared to other regions of the country. It makes perfect sense to set up large ...
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
....fi/fi/laki/alkup/2009/20091651 (accessed 26 January 2013).
24. 12.7.2002/602, Alueiden kehittämislaki, 2002, available at: http://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/kumotut/2002/20020602 (accessed 26 January 2013).
Martynov V. L., Sazonova I. E.
Aland Islands, conditions and factors of development, population change, regional features, economic and geographic position
On the territorial differences in chain organisation of retail in the Russian Federation
... Розничные сети: степень развития в России. URL: http://www.shopandmall.ru/analyt (дата обращения: 05.05.2013).
retail, chains, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, territorial differences, geographical remoteness, institutional factors
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... 2003, Gumanitarnaja geografija: Prostranstvo i jazyk geograficheskih obrazov [Humanitarian geography: Space and language of geographical
images], Saint Petersburg, 296 p.
16. Lachininsky, S. S. 2013, Opyt tipologii geojekonomicheskih riskov [Experience ... ... (accessed 24.12.2013).
19. Kuznetsova, O. A. 2013, Piramida faktorov social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija regionov [Piramida of factors of social and economic development of regions],Voprosy economiki [Questions of economy], no. 2, p. 121—131.
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... istoricheskie reki. Geograficheskaya teoriya razvitiya sovremennykh obshchestv [Civilization and the great historical rivers. Geographic theory of the development of modern societies], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
18. Mikhailov, A. S. 2014, Geography of ... ... Evropeiskoi chasti Rossii: faktory, trendy, modeli [Socio-economic development of the coastal regions of the European part of Russia: factors, trends, models], Rostov-on-Don. (In Russ.)
25. Sukhinin, S. А. 2015, "Primorsky factor" in the modern centro-peripheral ...
Kaliningrad region: coastal position as a geographical factor of economic development
... problems in mutual relations, both sides suffer economic losses, and their competitors win. In general, the economy of the Kaliningrad region is developing faster than in most regions of the Russian Federation, and, it can be assume that one of the factors is its geographical situation. These factors must necessarily be taken into account when justifying the strategy of the region’s social and economic development.
1. Бакланов П. Я., Ганзей С. С. Приграничные и трансграничные ...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
11. Samusenko, D. N. 2014, Geograficheskij analiz protsessov prjamogo investirovanija v sovremennom mirovom khozjajstve [Geographical analysis of FDI processes in modern world economy], Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta, Ser. 5. Geograpfija, no. 1,... ... Business Studies, Vol. 11, no. 2, p. 9—22.
15. Dunning, J. H. 1998, Location and the Multinational Enterprise: A Neglected Factor? Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 29, no. 1, p. 45—66.
16. Globaltrans Investment PLC, 2015, Directors’ ...
The coastal factor in spatial development programmes for the municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
The geographical location of the Kaliningrad region calls for the coastal factor to play a greater role in the development of the region. Created in the Soviet period, the backbone of local maritime activities is highly polarized along the coastline of the region. Similarly polarized along the coastline is the settlement system,...
The Baltic Finnish Peoples Divided by State and Administrative Borders: Territorial Development of the Karelians, Vepsians, and Setos
... modern state border between Russia and Finland], Izvestija Russkogo geograficheskogo obshhestva [Proceedings of the Russian Geographical Society], Vol. 130, no. 2, p. 60—66.
13. Potapova, K. N. 2013, Voprosy proishozhdenija setu v rabotah avtorov ... ... Fennoskandii: istoriko-landshaftnye faktory razvitija [Traditional land in eastern Fennoscandia: historical and landscape development factors], thesis abstract, Saint Petersburg, 46 p.
15. Pimenov, V. V. (ed.), 1989, Problemy istorii i kul'tury vepsskoj narodnosti ...
Recreational zoning of the territory of the Kaliningrad region
... districts in large economic region : author’s summary of dissertation for degree of Candidate of Geography. Minsk, 1976.
10. Preobrazhensky V. S., Vedenin Yu. A., Zorin I. V., Mukhina L. I. Territorial recreational system as an object of studying geographical sciences // Izvestiya AN of the
USSR. Series. Geogr. 1974. № 2.
recreational zoning, Kaliningrad region, recreation zone, differentiation factors, tourism, territorial organisation.
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... regionov i sociokul'turnye faktory ee strategii [Measurement of the modernization of the Russian regions and socio-cultural factors of its strategy], Sociologicheskie issledovanija [Sociological studies], no. 9, p. 4—23.
15. Osipova, А. А., Dmitriev,... ... 2013 990 p.
20. Sdasyuk, G. V. 2015, Prioritetnye geograficheskie problemy perehoda Rossii k ustojchivomu razvitiju [Priority geographical problems of Russia's transition to sustainable development], Izvestija RAN. Serija geograficheskaja [Izvestiya RAN....
Some features of external migration processes in the coastal regions of the Western borderlands of Russia
The combination of two major economic and geographical factors — the presence of the border and access to the sea — largely determine the features of socio-economic development of the coastal regions of the Western borderlands of Russia and, as a consequence, the migration processes here. The purpose ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... [Regional ecology], no. 3—4 (27).
22. Mikhailov, S. V. 1957, Jekonomiko-geograficheskoe polozhenie morej SSSR [Economic and geographical situation of the seas of the USSR], Jekonomicheskaja geografija [Economic geography], Moscow.
23. Morskaja doktrina ... ... pribrezhnoj zony Chernogo morja — vazhnejshij faktor ee ustojchivogo razvitija [Integrated coastal zone of the Black Sea — a key factor in its sustainable development], candidate dissertation thesis, Krasnodar.
32. Fadeev, S. А. 1998, Transformacija pribrezhnyh ...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... 32. Palmowski T. (red.) Pogranicze polsko-rosyjskie. Problemy współpracy transgranicznej z Obwodem Kaliningradzkim. Gdynia — Pelplin, 2007.
33. Spiriajevas E. Borderlands of Lithuania and Kaliningrad Region of Russia: Gudelines for Comparative Geographic Approach // Human Resources — the Main Factor of Regional Development. Journal of Social Sciences No. 2. Klaipėda University Regional Policy and Planning Institute. 2010. P. 81—91.
Kropinova E., Anokhin A.
spatial organisation of tourism, water tourism; infrastructure; international ...
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
... structure of Russia, Regionalnye issledovaniya [Regional studies], no. 4, p. 87—100.
4. Balabeykina, O. A. 2014, Historical and Geographical aspects of territorial organization of Orthodox Church in Russia, Pskovskii regionologicheskii zhurnal, no. 19, p.... ... geoecology in the service of science and innovative education], no. 7, p. 150—152. (In Russ.)
6. Murashova, T. V. 2013, Marginality factor in the structure of confessional space of Pskov area, Pskovskii regionologicheskii zhurnal, no. 10, p. 177—183. (In Russ....
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... situation in the regions of the USSR], Materialy V Sezda Geograficheskogo obshhestva SSSR [Proceedings of the V Congress of the USSR Geographical Society], Leningrad, p. 31—32.
2. Agafonov, N. T. 1982, Regional'naja jekonomiko-demograficheskaja obstanovka: ... ... 25—42.
3. Agafonov, N. T., Golubev, A. N. 1973, Kategorii i faktory demograficheskoj obstanovki (situacii) [Categories and factors of the demographic situation (situation)]. In: Prikladnaja demografija [Applied demography], Moscow, p. 29—36.
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... report, Department of Geography and Landscape management, Institute of Geosciences, Vilnius university], 42 p. (in Lithuanian).
33. Verkulevičiūtė-Kriukienė, D., Bučienė, A., Beteika, L. 2017, Changes in rural landscape status, functions and human factor: the case of transboundary Nemunas delta region, Area, Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers). doi:
34. Butkutė, J. 2014, Kaimo gyvenviečių ir gyventojų skaičiaus, lytinės sudėties kaita 2001—2011 metais, Geografija ir edukacija: mokslo ...
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... regions — Poland, 2009, Główny Urząd Statystyczny, available at: http://www.stat.gov.pl/gus/yearbooks_ENG_HTML.htm (accessed 08 October 2010).
Pilyasov Alexander, Klimenko Natalia
Baltic Sea macroregion, innovative development, communication, geographical factors
Geography of Electoral Volatility in the Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship of Poland
... have been weakening over time. During the initial phase, the electoral volatility was mainly due to the sluggishness and inertia of the previous territorial organization. After the phase of stabilization, the electoral volatility indices in different geographical areas changed due to a combination of social and political factors. The authors show that the ‘looseness’ of the Polish party system affect the electoral volatility in the region more than institutional decisions of the administrative reforms.
1. Zając, W., 1999, Zasadniczy trójstopniowy podział terytorialny ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... principles for analyzing the transformation of the national spatial and industrial system during economic transition. Current factors, features, patterns and trends in the transformation of national industrial systems are identified; a mechanism for devising ... ... regions in the world economy], Izvestija Akademii Nauk. Ser. Geograficheskaja [Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences.
Ser. geographical], no. 6, p. 15—25.
18. Prostranstvennaja organizacija hozjajstva: TPK ili Klastery? [The spatial organization ...
Geography of voting in the presidential elections of 2018 in the Kaliningrad region
The article considers the geographical aspect of voting in general presidential elections in the Kaliningrad region in 2018. Two voting features, bipolar and fragmented, have been identified through the electoral analysis. There are a number of geographical factors which have a significant impact on the voting: the power of friends and neighbors and the power of the election campaign itself. Voting results are visualized in the work by means of cartographic method.
1. Голосов Г. В., Григорьев ...
The External Economic Factor in the Development of Northwestern Regions: Institutional Support and an Impact Assessment
... internal economic performance of Russia’s North-West. Another focus is an analysis of institutional support for the development factors and the levels and areas of international economic cooperation. The analysis shows that the Northwestern regions’ external ... ... international cooperation at different levels and in different areas. To a degree, this is explained by the federal district’s geographical position and transport connections, the ‘Nordic’ character of the economy shared by the Russian and neighbouring ...
Border functions as a factor of development of border regions and the formation of cross-border regions
... socio-cultural phenomenon has been an immediate subject of study for a long time. A convincing reason supporting this statement is the existence of an independent branch of science on borders, "limology" (Latin: limes — Border). For the geographical sciences border is also a traditional subject of study, where the interest focuses on its impact on the geographical objects (border regions) and the functions possessed by the border rather than the border itself. The article presents the ...
The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
... of a model is affected by natural conditions. Later, political (wars, revolutions, changes in national borders) and economic factors (economic crises, changes in the overall economic situation, and shifts in the structure of the economy) come to the fore.... ... regional models of agricultural nature management in the Baltics and the Kaliningrad region. A comprehensive historical and geographical analysis helped to reconstruct balances for each landmark in the evolution of agricultural nature management in the ...
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
... transformacii landshaftov territorii (na primere Kaliningradskoj oblasti). [The dynamics of the settlement system as a main factor of transformation of the landscape (for example, the Kaliningrad region)]. In: Druzhinin, А. G.et al, Proceedings of the ... ... Federal University, no. 1, p. 35—43.
22. Romanova, Е. А., Vinogradova, О. L. 2011, Fiziko-geograficheskoe rajonirovanie [Geographical zoning]. In: Orlenok, V., Fedorov, G. Kaliningradskaja oblast'. Atlas [Kaliningrad region. Atlas], Kaliningrad, p....
Environmental condition as a factor affection the health of Saint Petersburg residents
... risk to humans and cancer incidence in St.-Petersburg // Proc. Jtern. Symp. Environm. Health Hazards in Central and Eastern Europe. Sosnowiec, 1994. P. 12.
Chistobayev A. I., Semyonova Z. A.
St.-Petersburg, Baltic region, population, environment, geographical factors, population health forecast.
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
... migration has accelerated in the recent years. Empirical results show the response of the migration system to the changing internal factors and external influences in the times of transition and global crisis. Long-term emigration exacerbates the problem of ... ... (дата обращения: 31.03.2014).
11. Findlay A., Geddes A., McCollum D. International Migration and Recession// Scottish Geographical Journal. 2010. Vol. 126, № 4. P. 299—320.
12. Glick Schiller N., Basch L., Szanton B. C. From Immigrant to ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... vulnerability to the anthropogenic impact in spatial and temporal aspects. In practical terms, this study demonstrates the possibility of introducing environmental approaches into the system of regional spatial planning in view of the geoecological, economic, geographical, and historical factors. The key result of this study is the preparation of cartographic documents describing changes in landscape vulnerability of the Kaliningrad region. These documents serve as the basis for proposals aimed at optimising the regional nature management ...
Competitive effects of low trade barriers: evaluations for the Kaliningrad region
International trade is an important factor affecting competition in domestic markets. Considering the vastness of Russian territory, one can expect the pro-competitive effect to vary from region to region. This analysis tests the hypothesis that the unique geographical position and economic status of the Kaliningrad region contribute to the rapid development of international trade, which, in turn, exerts competitive pressure on regional prices. The study incorporates two major lines of analysis: a) a comparison ...
An Attempt to the economic and geographical analysis of the differentiation of the Russian Federation subjects on of the level and dynamics of the retail trade development
... Federation are highly differentiated. Differentiation is influenced both by the income level of the population and by other factors, since there is no functional dependence between per capita income and the volume of per capita retail trade. Even weaker ... ... subjects of the Russian Federation can study the experience of more advanced regions, while network retailers can determine geographical vectors of their expansion.
1. Аксёнов К. Э. Изменения в размещении розничной ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... the stages of the region’s exclavisation, and policies of social support stemming from the uniqueness of the economic and geographical position of the region substantiate this conclusion.
1. Database of Indicators, 2013, Statistics Lithuania, available ... ... World Bank Database, available at: http://search.worldbank.org/data?qterm=2263478 (accessed 16 August 2013).
4. PPP conversion factor, GDP (LCU per international $), 2013, World Bank Database, available at: http://search.worldbank.org/data?qterm=2263478 ...
The geoecological factors of biodiversity in marine invertebrates
Gretaceous Bivalvia // A. Hallam (ed.). Atlas of Paleobiogeography. Elsevier; Amsterdam, 1973. P. 353—384.
Geographical Ecology. London, 1972.
An outline history of tropical organic reefs // Am. Mus. Novitates.... ... patterns // Lethaea.
Krasnov Ye., Romanchuk A.
biodiversity, marine invertebrates, geoecological factors.
North-West Russia in the context of European integration
... — in a longer perspective — those of close cooperation between different social systems. The article considers the case of North-West Russia, the only territory having a common border with the EU, in order to examine the issue of Russia using the geographical factor, which Otto von Bismarck called the most powerful and intrinsic factor in history. The significance of this factor increased after the Cold War. It was then when the independent Baltic States became a platform for emergence and recognition of ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
Coastal regions are territorial social systems whose socio-economic and innovative development is strongly influenced by the factor of coastalisation. The effect of movement to the sea determines the dynamics of settlement systems as well as their economic ... ... identifying differences between the innovation systems of northern and southern coastal regions within the same country. The geographical scope of the study is four Russian coastal territories: Murmansk and Arkhangelsk in the Baltic Sea region and Rostov ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... 4, p. 67—106. doi:
52. Lipets, Yu. G. 2006, An external factor of regional transformation — price environment of region, country, group of countries with the same price system. In ... ... 70. doi:
57. Blacksell, M., Born, K.M. 2002, Private Property Restitution: The Geographical Consequences of Official Government Policies in Central and Eastern Europe, The Geographical Journal, vol. 168, no....
Changes in the cultural landscape of the Kaliningrad region’s periphery in the 19th/20th centuries
This article considers the development of cultural landscapes on the agricultural periphery of the Kaliningrad region. These territories are analysed in view of historical, geographical, social, economic, and political factors. Owing to its history, the Kaliningrad region boasts a unique combination of cultural landscape elements. Thus, the genesis and development conditions of the region’s cultural landscape are important aspects for the identification of its components ...
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
... military aspects in the Baltics have recently been published. The author distinguishes between inertia, confrontation, and cooperation scenarios and examines their prerequisites and possible consequences. The scenarios are developed based on an analysis of geographic, economic, and political factors. The decisive factor is a state-controlled foreign policy, which is affected by the international situation as well as relations between the state and the external resources exploited by political elites. The paper contributes to the general debate ...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
This article considers international projects as a factor in building and developing transboundary tourism-and-recreation regions. The Karelian part of the Russian-Finnish border ... ... Cross-border tourist and recreational regions in the adjacent territories of Russia, Estonia and Latvia, Geograficheskii vestnik [Geographical Bulletin], no. 2 (45). 156—166 (in Russ.).
4. Manakov, A. G., Golomidova, E. S. 2018, Estimating the Development ...
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... the coming years across the region, and the gap between the countries will increase.
1. Akhlakova, I. R. 2012, Labor as a factor of economic growth, Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya [Theory and practice of social development], no. 4, p.... ... problem in the focus of transformations], Saratov, 150 p. (in Russ.)
7. Mezhevich N., Kretinin G., Fedorov G. 2016, Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 11—21. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-1. (in Russ....
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... transition to extensive agricultural production are caused by combined influence of natural, socio-economic and political factors. The periods of decline in agricultural land use coincided with years of economic and political crises. The onset of periods ... ... proximity // Research Policy. 2003. № 32 (5). P. 751—770. doi: 10.1016/S0048-7333(02)00084-7.
24. Fujita M., Thisse J. Does geographical agglomeration foster economic growth? and who gains and loses from it? // Japanese Economic Review. 2003. № 54 ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... incentive for the development of], Rossijskoe jekspertnoe obozrenie [Russian Expert Review], no. 4, p. 4—45.
23. Kuznetsova, О. 2011, Osobye jekonomicheskie zony kak faktor jekonomicheskogo razvitija rossijskih regionov [Special economic zones as a factor of economic development of Russian regions]. In: Geograficheskoe prostranstvo Rossii:
obraz i modernizacija [Russian geographical space: the image and modernization], Saint Petersburg, p. 261—280.
24. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 1995, Kaliningradskie al'ternativy [Kaliningrad alternatives], Kaliningrad.
25. Metodologicheskie polozhenija po statistike [Methodological ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
.... A. 2020, The structure and geography of the distribution of the incoming tourist flow in Finland, Geograficheskij vestnik [Geographical Bulletin], no. 1(52), p. 165—176. doi: 10/17072/2079-7877-2020-1-165-176 (In Russ.).
26. Ivanov, I. A., Mikhaylov,... ... Materials of the International Scientific Conference], Pskov, p. 103—108 (In Russ.).
31. Kondrateva (Stepanova), S. V. 2019, Factors of development of border tourism in related territories of Russia and Finland, Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov ...