Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
..., G. M. 1983, Osnovy geodemografii [Basics geodemografii], Kaliningrad.
25. Fedorov, G. 1983, A Sociodemographic tipology of midde-level regions in the USSR, Soviet geography, Vol. 24, no. 4, p. 289—297.
geodemography, geodemographic situation, geodemographic typology, strategic planning, region
Geo-demographic typology of municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
... development of geo-demographic research in Russia, the US and Europe. It was concluded that despite the differences in purpose and nature of this kind of research, the geo-demographic classification remains the primary methodology in the analysis of geodemographic situation. The cluster analysis is applied to study territorial differentiation of geo-demographic development of the Kaliningrad region.
1. Sleight P. Targeting customers: How to use geodemographic and lifestyle data in your business. Henley-on-Thames,...
Typology of the geodemographic situation in the regions of the North-West of Russia
The article evaluates the geodemographic situation at the meso level through complex analysis of demographic, migration, socio-economic processes in the subjects of the North-West Federal District of Russia. The authors have selected 30 assessment indicators which reflect in aggregate the level ...
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... criteria: the share of population residing in the rural areas (threshold value of 50 %); the share of non-residential areas (threshold value of 75 %), the share of agricultural lands (threshold value of 50 %). Further analysis was based on the indices of geodemographic situation, investment potential, and production development. Rural municipalities were ranked according to these indices. The study showed that the best performing area are the suburban districts of Guryevsk and Bagrationovsk and the agricultural districts ...
Current Geodemographic Problems in the European Union and Migration Crisis of the 2010s
... demographic forecasts inconsequential. However, community-level forecasts are possible and necessary. All this creates a need for geodemographic research.
1. Balabeykina, O., Martynov, V.2015, Lutheranism in Finland: past and present, Balt. Reg., no. 4 ... ... 2012/10/krizis-evropejskoj-integracii-nagrada-pered-zakatom/ (accessed 05.05.2016). (In Russ.)
7. Degusarova, V. S., Martynov, V. L., Sazonova, I. E. 2016, Geo-demographic situation in the Czech Republic and Slovakia at the end of XX — beginning of XXI century, Izvestiya Russkogo Geograficheskogo ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... Baltic Federal University, no. 3, p. 53—59.
16. Fedorov, G. 2011, La region de Kaliningrad, future “couloirs de developpement”, La Resurgence de la Russie? AGIR, no .45, Fevrier, p. 97—110.
17. Fedorov, G. 2014, The concept of geo-demographic situation and geodemographic typology of the subjects of the Russian Federation. In: Shimańska, D. and Środa-Muravska, (ed.) Bulletin of Geography., Socio-economic Series, no. 25, p. 101—114. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12775/BGSS.2014.032.
18. Fedorov, G., Korneevets,...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2009, Geodemograficheskaja obstanovka v stranah Baltijskogo makroregiona: problemy i perspektivy [Geo-demographic situation in the Baltic macro-region: problems and prospects], Kaliningrad.
8. Levintov, A. E. 2010, Osnovnye faktory szhatija ... ... tema06. php (accessed 19.01.2014).
24. Fedorov, G. M. 1984, Geodemograficheskaja obstanovka: teorija i metodicheskie osnovy [Geodemographic environment: theory and methodological foundations], Leningrad, Nauka.
25. Fedorov, G. M. 1985, Geodemograficheskaja ...