Dipole antenna with stabilized input impedance
The article is devoted to the development of a small-sized antenna system characterized by uniform input impedance over the entire operating frequency range, and structurally implemented on the basis of the fractal structure, as well as the optimization of its parameters in order to improve the basic operational characteristics of the system.
1. Dаrgham K. N., Jaber S. A., Raad S. F. Design and Simulation of RFID Aperture Coupled Fractal Antennas // Int. ...
A dipole antenna with a modified fractal structure of the «Sierpinski triangle» type
The article is devoted to the development and investigation of a modified antenna with an extended frequency range constructed on the basis of a fractal structure of the «Sierpinski triangle» type, which allows to significantly reduce the dimensions of the structure.
1. Stutzman W. L., Tiele G. A. Antenna Theory and Design. N. Y., 2013.
2. Dhrgham R. N., Jaber S. A., Raad S. F. Design and Simulation ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... институтам // Экономическая социология. 2003. № 4 (1). С. 45—63.
11. Ahuja G. Collaboration networks, structural holes, and innovation: A longitudinal study // Administrative Science Quarterly. 2000. № 45 (3). P. 425—455.
12.... ... University Press, 2017. P. 605.
18. Carayannis E. G., Campbell D. F. J. ‘Mode 3’ and ‘quadruple helix’: toward a 21st century fractal innovation ecosystem // Int. J. of Technology Management. 2009. № 46 (3—4). P. 201—234.
19. Carayannis E. G., Rakhmatullin ...