A functional description of the model for the protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region
... region. This model may be used to strengthen the links between the elements of the protection of the legitimate interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic region.
Volchetskaya T. S., Cholopova E. N., Grigoriev A. G.
international law, public interests, environmental interests, regional model, Baltic Sea region
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
The relevance of applied regional studies aimed at solving problems of adapting the nature management and spatial planning system to the current conditions of natural landscape transformation is based on the widespread interest in this topic from Russian and international researchers. Environmental approaches, which gained currency at the legislative level elsewhere in Europe, are virtually absent in the Russian system of spatial planning. This results in the emergence of and increase in the number of nature management conflicts at ...
GMOs in agriculture: legal regulation and discussion
... regulator of public relations. The authors suggest legal solutions to this problem striking a reasonable balance between the interests of business, society and state.
1. Информация о решении ЕСПЧ от 29.06.2010 по делу «Юбер ... ... February. P. 6.
8. Scott A. H. Genetically Modified Crop Regulation: The Fraying of America's Patchwork Farm Lands // Villanova Environmental Law Journal. 2015. Vol. 26. P. 149—150.
9. Yu W., Wang C. Agro-GMO Biosafety Legislation in China: Current Situation,...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... general scientific methods. This work aims to develop a geoeconomic paradigm in the framework of social geography. It will be of interest to anyone who aims to analyse the true motives behind
Russian current energy policy.
1. Lachininsky, S. S. 2013, ... ... uchastka rossijskoj sekcii gazoprovoda Nord Stream v sootvetstvii s trebovanijami Minprirody Rossii za 2012 god [The report on environmental monitoring of a sea site of the Russian section of the Nord Stream gas pipeline according to requirements of the ...
Baltic Cooperation in Marine Spatial Planning
... spatial planning is a relatively new area of cooperation in the Baltic Sea region — a site of long-term joint efforts towards environmental protection and sustainable development. At the beginning of the 21st century, the integrated management of coastal ... ... region is complicated by the complex nature of the problem, a relatively intensive exploitation of marine resources, diverse interests of the stakeholders, and differences in national institutional systems. We describe the key stages of the process, which ...
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
17. Railway advances reveal strategic interests in the Baltics, 2014, Delfi. lt, November 3, available at:
26. Trends and Scenarios Exemplifying the Future of the Baltic Sea. Ecological Impacts of Not Taking Action, 2008, Swedish Environmental Protection Agency.
27. Zvidriņš, P., Berziņš, A. 2014, Demographic Development in the Baltic Sea Region, Political ...
Urban Development Programme of the Kaliningrad Region
... planning policy in the Kaliningrad region requires the elaboration of a long-term strategy based on the principles of sustainable development. This strategy aims at creating a favourable living environment and achieving a balance of economic, social and environmental interests.
Градостроительный кодекс РФ от 29 декабря 2004 г. № 190-ФЗ (ред. от 27.06.2019 ; с изм. и доп., вступ. в силу с 01.07.2019). Доступ из справ.-правовой системы ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... to seize the opportunities provided by the information society and focus on the innovative areas of regional cooperation. An interesting example is the partnership between Baltic universities, which is aimed to draw up an international agenda for sustainable ... ... States and the EU on the rehabilitation of the Baltic Sea ecosystem], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
7. Kapaciauskaite, I. 2011, Environmental governance in the Baltic Sea Region and the role of non-governmental actors, Procedia — Social and Behavioral ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... impact, one should consider their indirect impact, such as the tumbling rouble exchange rate and Russian banks’ increasing interest rates, which decrease Russian firms’ capability to invest abroad. Moreover, a less amicable politic al atmosphere in ... ... implications for ownership advantages, Working Paper Series, no. 031, United Nations University, Maastricht.
37. Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics, 2013, OECD Factbook 2013, available at: http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/factbook-2013-en/04/02/01/index....