On the governance of enterprenueral activity
... is to clarify two basic concepts of the theory of competition — ‘entrepreneur’ and ‘entrepreneurial activity’. To do this, the article makes a detailed comparative analysis of how these concepts are defined in the modern domestic theory of entrepreneurship, and on the basis of this, a conclusion is drawn about what drawbacks these definitions possess. In the future, eliminating these shortcomings, their clarification is made. On the basis of the refined notions of ‘entrepreneurship’ ...
Problems of introducing various forms of social entrepreneurship in the Kaliningrad region
This article addresses the interpretation of social entrepreneurship in the Russian legislation, as well as the introduction of various forms of social entrepreneurship in the Kaliningrad region. The author analyses the cases of social entrepreneurship development in the Kaliningrad region and identifies ...
Development of motivation principles for entrepreneurship
The authors reveal major development trends of entrepreneurship theory giving details of motivation principles for entrepreneurial activity.
Русская цивилизация. СПб., 2006.
Methodological approaches to studying the socio-psychological aspects of business activities
... psychological factors whose influence increase the level of business activity. Special attention is paid to the psychological features of businessmen relating to the level of their ambitions, and the social and psy-chological characteristics of the subject of entrepreneurship.
1. Афанасенко И. Д. Экономика и духовная программа России. СПб., 2001.
2. Халин С. М. Социология предпринимательства: попытка теоретической ...
The development of regional aspects of theory of entrepreneurship
This article analyses major approaches to the development of entrepreneurship theory relating to its regional aspects. The author emphasizes the need and describes the possibility of applying interdisciplinary approach to the development of regional aspects of entrepreneurship theory. The theoretical assumptions ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
This article considers the main features of sustainable development of rural territories, identifies the factors of innovative entrepreneurship, and assesses their influence on the condition of rural economy. Special attention is paid to the analysis of concepts, programmes, and projects in the field of rural territory development. The authors summarise conceptual and strategic ...
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
... Creating Entrepreneurial Universities: Organizational Pathways of Transformation. N. Y., 1998.
25. Communication from the commission to the european parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions entrepreneurship 2020. Action plan. URL:
(дата обращения: 13.02.2017).
26. Dees J. G. The meaning of social entrepreneurship // Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship / Duke University’s Fuqua School ...
Special legal regimes as a means to differentiate the legal regulation of entrepreneurship
The legal category of ‘legal regime’ is considered as a means of differentiating legal regulation of entrepreneurial activities. The author stresses the use of special legal regimes in entrepreneurship legislation and examines the purposes of their application. The article emphasises the problems of improving special legal regimes of entrepreneurship.
1. Словарь иностранных слов. М., 1980.
2. Большой ...
Theoretical problems of regional economy and entrepreneurship
Theoretical problems of regional economy and entrepreneurship
Concept of managing development of regional infrastructure for small innovative entrepreneurship
The author substantiates conceptual approach to regional infrastructure for small innovative entrepreneurship and logical information model for construction of such program.
В., Саванович А.
Организационный аспект генерирования малых инновационных ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... osnove praktiki strategicheskogo planirovaniya v Karelii) [Management of economic processes in a region (analytics based on the practice of strategic planning in Karelia], Saint-Petersburg.
11. Baumgartner, D., Pütz, M., Seidl, I. 2013, What kind of entrepreneurship drives regional development in European non-core regions? A literature review on empirical entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system ...
Small and medium public-private enterprises in the Brest region of the Republic of Belarus: performance and characteristics
... развитии предпринимательства в Брестской области. URL:
(дата обращения: 15.05.2016).
Kubina N., Shved I.
public-private partnership, entrepreneurship, small and medium entrepreneurship
Approaches to entrepreneurship development through assessing the validity of economic knowledge
This article emphasizes the need to develop methodologies through applying valid economic knowledge within research approaches used in writing final and PhD theses in order to apply this knowledge in the development of entrepreneurship in the context of model approaches. The proposed methodological approach in the field of economic education contributes to the training of highly qualified specialists in economics.
1. Бродель Ф. Материальная цивилизация,...
Some Problems of Legal Treatment of Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad Region
The article analyses the controversial provisions of the Law on Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region and requirements to the residents of the Special Economic Zone. The author points out some problems of the practical application of special entrepreneurship regime faced by the residents.
. Об Особой
экономической зоне в Калининградской области и о внесении изменений в некоторые законодательные ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
The article offers an analytical review of the prospects for the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region with the participation of small and medium businesses. In view of the essential features of entrepreneurship, its prospects in the development and implementation of innovations seem to be quite attractive. However, in the current economic context, growth requires special measures. The authors analyse the measures taken by the European Union ...
On Sources and Mechanisms of Coastal Area Self-development
This article analyses the sources and mechanisms of economic self-development of coastal border territories. The example of the Kaliningrad region proves that the main internal catalyst of regional economic development is entrepreneurship functioning on the basis of genetic-cultural determination. The author comes to the conclusion that an efficient regional economic policy aimed at the increase in the region’s competitiveness should rest, first of all, on the development ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... French competitiveness clusters: Toward a new public policy for innovation and research? // J. of Economic Issues. 2007. № 41 (2). P. 391—398.
16. Butler J. E., Hansen G. S. Network evolution, entrepreneurial success, and regional development // Entrepreneurship and Regional Development. 1991. № 3 (1). P. 1—16.
17. Caramani D. Comparative Politics. Oxford University Press, 2017. P. 605.
18. Carayannis E. G., Campbell D. F. J. ‘Mode 3’ and ‘quadruple helix’: toward a 21st century fractal ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... success throughout history. Individual competitiveness and business competitiveness are commonly talked about. The author analyses the overall economic competitiveness of countries. The author argues that trade is subject to various factors, including entrepreneurship and economic openness. Competitiveness is analysed in this current research, using IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook data for 55 countries in the estimation sample. This unique research applies a Multinomial Logistic procedure, and a ...
A reliable analysis of the results of economic risk hedging
2. Меламед Л. Бегство во фьючерсы. М., 2010.
3. Agriculture futures and options. A hedger’s self-study guide. Chicago, 2004.
hedging, economic risks, risk-management, open position, futures, entrepreneurship.
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... application to Germany, Papers in Regional Science, Vol. 90, no. 2, p. 419―439.
17. Boschma, R. 2005, Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment, Regional Studies, Vol. 39 (1), p. 61―74.
18. Potter J., Miranda, G. (ed). 2009, Clusters, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, OECD.
19. Czamanski, S., Ablas, L. 1979, Identification of Industrial Clusters and Complexes: a Comparison of Methods and Findings, Urban Studies, no. 16, p. 61—80.
20. Diaz, B., Moniche, L., Morillas, A. 2006, A Fuzzy Clustering Approach ...
The theme of Old Believers in the works of Alexander Kuprin: discussion and study prospects
... perception of Russian Old Believers by Kuprin is substantiated. Particularly emphasized is the inextricability of the author’s ideas about a “split” with such significant factors in the social life of Russia at the beginning of the 20th century. like entrepreneurship and revolution.
Old Believers, schism, A. I. Kuprin, L. N. Tolstoy, merchants, commander, revolution
Motivating students of secondary vocational educational institutions in the field of services to participate in sport
... of physical education for the development of psychophysical pre-paredness of a medium-level specialists in the field of services. Analysis of sci-entific literature and a survey of students were used to study the current situation at the College of Entrepreneurship in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Бережнова З. З., Греб А. В., Красулина Н. А., Константинов А. Г. Аспекты от-ношения студентов вузов к занятиям физической ...
An evaluation of the current condition of entrepreneurship within the Kaliningrad fishing industry
Today, the fishing industry of the Kaliningrad region is experiencing depression. The reduction in the fleet as a result of its depreciation resulted in a decrease in catch and production, as well as income and profitability. The funds of enterprises are insufficient for vessel construction, thus they cannot develop at the moment without public support.
1. Крайний А. От океана до пруда. Итоги работы отрасли в 2011 году и задачи на 2012 г. // Рыбное хозяйство. 2012. № 2. С. 18—24.
Corporative personnel culture in entrepreneurship
The author discusses urgency and current necessity of the problem of corporate culture for the businessmen of the Kaliningrad region who are carrying out activity on territory surrounded by the EU. He gives special attention to fitting the European norms of corporate culture in conditions of economy globalization.
К вопросу формирования корпоративной культуры на предприятиях Калининградской области // 3-я Международная научная конференция «Перспективы экономики Калининградского...
The special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region: towards a more effective legal regime
In this article, I aim at identifying the main trends in the development of the laws on the special legal regime of entrepreneurship in the Kaliningrad region. I address the problems of the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in the Kaliningrad region and provide recommendations for improving its legal regulation. I analyse the 12 years experience of the practical application ...
Development of Regional Innovation Infrastructure: Objectives of Financial, Organisational, and Consultative Support
П., Гончаренко В.
Законодательство об инновационной деятельности: 10 лет развития // Инновациии. 2009. №
innovative economy, innovative entrepreneurship, regional innovation infrastructure.
A sectoral and regional analysis of innovative activities of Russian enterprises
... Федеральной службы государственной статистики РФ]. URL:
(дата обращения: 11.10.2015).
Duplenko N., Smirnova O.
innovative activities, innovation, sectoral analysis, innovative entrepreneurship, region
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
... партнерства в экономике регионов РФ : дис. … д-ра экон. наук. М., 2010.
Borodavkina N. Yu.
integration processes, public-private partnership (PPP), international practices of integration and PPP, entrepreneurship.
Spatial development of network entrepreneurial structures of the service industry: a methodology for selecting towns for opening new outlets
This article deals with the phenomenon of genesis and development of network forms in entrepreneurship. Special attention is given to the spatial organization of network entrepreneurial structure’s economic activity under the conditions of geographic broadening of the network interaction scope. The author offers methods of town selection ...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... Asia // Journal of Policy Modeling. 2005. Vol. 27.P. 673—687.
12. OECD Factbook 2013: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics. OECD Publishing, 2013.
asymmetry of economic development, small innovative enterprises, innovative entrepreneurship
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... upravlenie riskom na urovne topmenedzherov i sovetov direktorov [Risk: risk management at the level of topmanagers and boards of directors], Moscow, Alpina Business Books.
5. Medynsky, V. G., Skamay, L. G. 2002, Innovacionnoe predprinimatel'stvo [Innovative entrepreneurship], Moscow, UNITY-DANA.
6. Mihelis, T. P., Ermakova, N. A., Petrenko, L. A., Shumilina, A. K., Ernandes, S. A., Fedorov, V. S., Frank, O. E., Dmitrieva, T. D., 2002, Jekonomicheskie i biotehnicheskie
aspekty iskusstvennogo vosproizvodstva ...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy_cooperate/baltic/documents_en.cfm#1 (accessed 10 March 2013).
10. Johanson, J., Vahlne, J.-E. 2003, Business Relationship Learning and Commitment in the Internationalization Process, Journal of International Entrepreneurship, no. 1, p. 83—101.
11. Pan-European corridors (Helsinki corridors), available at: http://www.mt.ro/VECHI/httpdocs/traceca/english/maps.html#a2 (accessed 22 June 2013)
12. Rail Baltica Growth Corridor, Project in brief, available at: ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... The evolution of a Cross-Border Regional Innovcational System: An Institutional Perspective, Conference paper RSA European Comference, Tampere.
13. McDonald, F., Tsagdis, D., Huang, D. 2006, The development of industrial clusters and public policy, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Vol. 18, no. 6, p. 525—542.
14. Vazhenin, S. G., Sukhikh, V. V. 2009, Difficulties in the formation of clusters in Russia, Ekonomika regiona [Economy of the region], no. 2, p. 169—179. (in Russ.)
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
... Fund Objective 1. URL: http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/regional_policy/provisions_and_instruments/g24203_en. htm (дата обращения: 20.05.2011).
15. European Commission. Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme (EIP). URL: http://ec.europa.eu/cip/eip/index_en. htm (дата обращения: 23.05.2011).
16. European Commission. CORDIS Introduction. URL: http://cordis.europa.eu/eu-funding-guide/home_en. html ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
....eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/00100-r1.en0.htm (accessed 01 June 2012).
9. Bechev, I. et al. 2010, Science, technology and innovation in Europe, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European union.
10. Kornecki, J., Lisowska R. and Ropega J. 2007, Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Poland, Lodz, Foundation for Promotion of Entereneurship.
11. Rossija i strany mira [Russia and world countries], 2010. Moscow, Russian Federal Service of State Statistics.
12. Annual innovation policy trends and аppraisal ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Employee Selection and Incentive Contracts Complements or Substitutes? Journal of Accounting Research, Vol. 53, no. 4, p. 633—668.
3. Aptacy, M., Kaźmierczyk, J. 2016, The Management by Objectives in Banks: The Polish Case, The International Journal Entrepreneurship And Sustainability Issues, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 146—158.
4. Chadsey, J., Beyer, S. 2001, Social relationships in the workplace, Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews, Vol. 7, no. 2, p. 128—133.
5. Damen, T....
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... nauki [Bulletin of Tambov University. Series: The humanities], no. 1 (129), p. 24—37. (in Russ.)
27. Skornichenko, N. N. 2014, Competitiveness of enterprises as a component of regional competitiveness, Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo [Economics and Entrepreneurship], no. 1, p. 823—824. (in Russ.)
28. Yakovlev, А. V., Saulin, А. D. (eds.), 2016, Sozdanie i razvitie seti informatsionnykh delovykh tsentrov sub"ektov Rossiiskoi Federatsii za rubezhom: metodicheskie rekomendatsii [Creation and ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... factors contributing to the formation of international clusters in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Asheim, B. T., Coenen, L., Moodysson, J. 2009, The Life Science Cluster of Medicon Valley, Scandinavia. In: Jonathan, P., Gabriela, M. Clusters, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Paris, OECD publishing, p. 131—154.
2. Baltic Supply, official website, available at: http://www.balticsupply.eu/ (accessed 17 December 2012).
3. Birkinshaw, J., Solvell, O. 2000, Leading-edge Multinationals and Leadingedge Clusters,...
Network Transformations in Economy
In the context of ever-increasing market competition, networked interactions play a special role in the economy. The network form of entrepreneurship is increasingly viewed as an effective organizational structure to create a market value embedded in innovative business solutions. The authors study the characteristics of a network as an economic category and emphasize certain similarities ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... Federation], Balt. reg., no. 3 (13), p. 87—102. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-6.
27. Fidrya, Ye. S., Levina, R. S. 2012, Perspektivy predprinimatel'stva v formirovanii novyh rynkov vysokotehnologichnoj produkcii v regione Baltijskogo morja [The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region], Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 39—48. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-3.
28. Gross domestic product 2010, available at: PPPhttp://siteresources.worldbank.org/DATASTATISTICS/Resources/GDP_PPP....
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... investors overseas. The proportion of female directors in Russia’s 50 largest corporations is similar. This suggests that internationalisation of Russian companies has not improved the chances for women to enter boards of directors.
1. Small and Medium Entrepreneurship in Russia, EIB, available at:
. (accessed 24.02.2017).
2. FDI flows and stocks, OECD Factbook 2010: Economic Environmental and Social ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... rasprodazhu evropejskih aktivov ["Gazprom" can arrange the sale of European assets], 2015, Vedomosty, 30.7.2015.
50. Volchek, D. 2013, Internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises and impact of institutions of international entrepreneurship in emerging economies: The case of Russia, Lappeenranta University of Technology.
51. Volovik, N. 2015, Russia’s foreign trade in November 2014, Russian Economic Developments, no. 1, p.26-28.
52. Webster, W., Cilluffo, F. 2000, Russian ...