Entrepreneurial capital of the region: the concept, manifestations and spatial localisation
An important element of the explanation why an entrepreneur carries out high-risk transactions is the evaluation and analysis of her or his inner qualities. Thus, there is a need to identify the connection between entrepreneurial risk and capital. At the regional level, there is an ongoing academic ...
Legal consequences of the bankruptcy of an individual entrepreneur
This article addresses the legal consequences of adjudicating an individual entrepreneur bankrupt. The author considers particularities of repayment of liabilities as compared to legal entities and examines relevant changes in the legislation. Legal consequences are divided into short-term ones effective during the bankruptcy ...
Key factors of the spatial organisation of small businesses
... businesses. Based on the theoretical propositions and practical results of productive forces distribution, the authors identify groups of factors of spatial organization of small businesses: national and supranational level, regional level, location, and the entrepreneur. A sequential analysis of the main factors of the small business deployment showed that taking into account all the factors contributes to the efficient functioning of small firms and better spatial organization of the national and regional ...
On the governance of enterprenueral activity
The purpose of this scientific research is to clarify two basic concepts of the theory of competition — ‘entrepreneur’ and ‘entrepreneurial activity’. To do this, the article makes a detailed comparative analysis of how these concepts are defined in the modern domestic theory of entrepreneurship, and on the basis of this, a conclusion is drawn about ...
A reliable analysis of the results of economic risk hedging
An entrepreneur is regularly faced with the problem of reducing potential economic risks; however, the assessment of risk hedging effect is often complicated. This article presents a typology of economic risks and a methodology for commodity risk hedging....
Methodological approaches to studying the socio-psychological aspects of business activities
... понятия. Тюмень, 2004.
3. Шумпетер Й. Теория экономического развития. М., 1982.
entrepreneurship, motivation, economic activity, motives for entrepreneurship, psychological characteristics of entrepreneur, social and psychological aspects of entrepreneurship, function of entrepreneurial motive.
Entrepreneur’s trust in banks in terms of behavioural economics
This article considers the issues of trust in banks in terms of the rationality of clients’ behavior and behavioural economy. The author’s empirical study of 370 owners of small and microfirms located in the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship suggests that approximately 69 % of the respondents prefer the services of Polish banks (or those dominated by Polish capital) and 10.1 % prefer banks with foreign capital. The rest of the respondents (20.9 %) have no particular opinion on the subject.
Problems of introducing various forms of social entrepreneurship in the Kaliningrad region
9. Быков А. Г. О содержании курса предпринимательского права и принципах его построения. М., 2004. С. 61.
entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, entrepreneurs
Fishing in Novgorod and Pskov Governorates and the related trades (the second half of the 19th/the beginning of the 20th centuries)
... contributing to the spread of fishing in the Governorates. The author gives a brief description of fishing equipment used by peasants and emphasizes the wide spread of fishing cooperatives. It is shown that capitalism penetrated the trade when fishing entrepreneurs who used hired labour appeared alongside individual peasant fishermen. It is concluded that fishing continued to play an important role in the peasant economy of Novgorod and Pskov Governorates in the beginning of the 20th century through ...
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... Better» is the Enemy of the Good?], RSMD. Postsovetskoye prostranstvo. Analitica [RCIA. Post- Soviet Space. Analitics] 18.05.12, available at: http://russiancouncil.ru/inner/ ?id_4=408 (accessed 11 January 2013).
9. Roth, M. 2011, Poland as a policy entrepreneur in European external energy policy: towards greater energy solidarity vis-à-vis Russia, Geopolitics, Vol.16, no. 3, p. 600—625.
10. Baltic Energy Market Interconnection Plan 2009, available at: URL: http://ec.europa.eu/energy.infrastructure/bemip_en....
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... otvetstvennogo investirovanija v Rossii» [Round table «Index of Sustainable Development — The Future of socially responsible investing in Russia»], 2011, Rossijskij sojuz promyshlennikov i predprinimatelej [The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs], 21.07.2011, available at: http://рспп.рф/news/view/987 (accessed 16 May 2012).
17. Moskovskaja shkola upravlenija «Skolkovo» [Moscow School of Management «Skolkovo»], 2011, 27 June, available at: http://www.skolkovo.ru/public/ru/news/item/1807-2011-06-27-789/ ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Revolutionary wealth // New Perspectives Quarterly. 2006. Vol. 23,№ 3. P. 7—15.
32. Toffler A., Shapiro M. The adaptive corporation. N. Y., 1985.
33. Vandekerckhove W., Dentchev N. A. A network perspective on stakeholder management: Facilitating entrepreneurs in the discovery of opportunities // Journal of Business Ethics. 2005. Vol. 60, № 3. P. 221—232.
34. Wheeler D., Colbert B., Freeman R. E. Focusing on value: Reconciling corporate social responsibility, sustainability and a stakeholder ...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... attended the 4th meeting of the leaders of China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe], 2015, Russian.news.cn, available at: http://russian.news.cn/2015-11/25/c_134851187_2.htm (accessed 21.01.2016).
22. Prime Minister urges Chinese entrepreneurs to strengthen cooperation with Latvia, 2015, Latvia-China Business Council, available at: http://www.latviachina. eu/en/aktuali/prime-minister-urges-chinese-entrepreneurs-to-strengthen-cooperation- with-latvia/66/ (accessed 21.01.2016).
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... of outdoor cafes, the practice, which was observed by global media. According to the research findings, the actions of municipal authorities can be successful, as municipalities are closer to the residents and can respond to their needs and those of entrepreneurs more quickly and flexibly. The approval of COVID-19 management action plans by municipalities has contributed to the narrative of recovery and hope.
1. Nakrošis, V. 2020, Klaidos valdant COVID-19 epidemija Lietuvoje,