Russian energy diplomacy and international energy security (geopolitics and economics)
This article considers national energy security as a component of foreign policy and diplomacy and analyses the current state of Russian energy policy, the role of Russia in global energy geopolitics and the factors affecting it. The author examines energy diplomacy as an instrument of foreign ...
Global energy and environmental security in the current global economic crisis
лидеров форума ведущих экономик по энергетике и климату.
The Venezuelan Oil Crisis. How to Secure American Energy // Foreign
Affairs. 2004. Vol. 83
of the leaders the major economies forum on energy and climate. URL
: http://www.g7.utoronto.ca/summit/2009laquila/2009-mef.pdf (дата обращения: ...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... favourable and positively affects cooperation in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Joint Declaration of the President of the European Council, 2000, Mr. J. Chirac, assisted by the Secretary-General of the Council/High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU, Mr. J. Solana, of the President of the Commission of the European Communities, Mr. R. Prodi, and of the President of the Russian Federation, Mr. V. V. Putin. Paris, 30 October.
2. EU-Russian Energy Dialogue: Synthesis Report,...
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
This article analyses possibilities for minimising energy threats to the economy of the Kaliningrad region — an isolated Russian exclave. The au-thors consider the key aspects of the region’s economic security, identify threats, and provide a critical assessment different solutions to this problems. The research is based on the data of Rosstat and international statistics (IEA), analytical materials, and publications on the problems of global and regional ...
Energy security in the scientific and institutional discourse in Russia and Poland: problems and solutions
This article examines fundamental and applied approaches to energy security. The authors explore differences and similarities in the views of scientists and politicians on the issue and analyse energy security policies pursued in Poland and Russia (the Kaliningrad region). On this basis, the authors propose rational ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... 27, available at: docs. cntd.ru/document/1900668 (accessed 15.08. 2013).
16. Joint Declaration of the President of the European Council, Mr. J. Chirac, assisted by the Secretary-General of the Council/High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU, Mr. J. Solana, of the President of the Commission of the European Communities, Mr. R. Prodi, and of the President of the
Russian Federation, Mr. V. V. Putin, 2000, Paris, available at: www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/er/ACF262F....
The Eurasian Economic Community in the global energy system
The article considers the IEA data on energy reserves in terms of global and national energy security. The authors describe methods for regulating the energy market in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Community. The authors support the idea of applying the experience of the EU.
риски для глобальной ...
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... [Living in and Coping with World Risk Society: The Cosmopolitan Turn], Polis. Politicheskiye nauki [Polis. Political Science], no 5, p. 47—48.
2. Bailes, J. K., Herolf, Gunila and Sundelius, Bengt (ed.), 2006, The Nordic Countries and the European Security and Defense SIPRI. Oxford University Press, p. 357.
3. Occorsio, E. 2012, Slantsevyy gas: Amerika vnov’ nachinaet kholodnuyu voynu s Rossiey [Shale gas: America again starts a war with Russia], available at: meta http-equiv=«refresh» content=«0; ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... European Union at the present stage], Finansy. Pravo. Menedzhment [Finance. Right. Management], available at:http://flm.su/?actions=main_content&id=828 (accessed 14 October 2011).
3. Green paper — A European Strategy for Sustainable, Competitive and Secure Energy, 2006, Europe's Energy Portal, available at: http://www.energy.eu/directives/2006_03_08_gp_document_en.pdf (accessed 17 October 2011).
4. Mitrova, Т. 2005, Analiz faktorov riska rossijskogo jeksporta prirodnogo gaza [Analysis of risk factors ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... EVROJeLEKTRIK-JeJeS SNG «Integracija jenergosistem i rynkov stran ES i SNG — put' k povysheniju bezopasnosti snabzhenija» [Conference materials EURELECTRIC-CIS EPC «Integration of energy systems and markets in the EU and the CIS — a way to increase security of supply»], 31 October, 2012, Brussels, p. 7, available at: http://www. fstrf. ru/about/activity/inter/meropr/15/Igory_Artemyev_Final_RUS_30.10.12.pdf (accessed 2 April 2013).
35. RF predlozhila Pol'she prinjat' uchastie v stroitel'stve Baltijskoj ...
Economic and geopolitical aspects of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline
... (NS 2) along the bottom of the Baltic Sea is aimed to increase gas supply from Russia to Germany and other EU countries. It serves mutual economic interests: the predicted growth in gas demand in the EU markets and the need to strengthen the energy security of the EU. The implementation of the NS 2 project is complicated by the need to allow for the EU energy legislation and by the expanding influence of geopolitical factors on EU – Russia cooperation, including those stemming from the aggressive ...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... Russia,Regional Research of Russia, Vol 2, Pleiades Publishing Ltd, p. 80—86, available at: http://link. springer. com/article/10.1134/S2079970512010054 (accessed 22 March 2013).
3. Zhiznin, S. 2010, Russian energy diplomacy and international energy security (geopolitics and economics), Balt. Reg., no. 1 (3), p. 7—17. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2010-1-2, available at: http://journals. kantiana. ru/upload/iblock/e68/Zhiznin%20Stanislav%20_7-17.pdf (accessed 22 March 2013).
4. Eurostat, available at: ...
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
In the context of regional gas infrastructure development this paper considers the issue of energy security of the countries of East Baltic, which depend heavily on a single energy supplier — Russia. In recent years, the countries of the region have announced several LNG terminal construction projects. The European Union will provide political and ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... Sbornik tezisov dokladov VIII Mezhdunarodnoj molodezhnoj nauchnoj konferencii Poljarnoe sijanie 2005. Jadernoe budushhee:
bezopasnost', jekonomika i pravo [Abstracts of the VIII International Youth Scientific Conference aurora 2005. Nuclear Future: Security, Economics and Law], available at: http://www.polar.mephi.ru/ru/conf/2005/1_ekonomika/1_tarasov.html (accessed 11.09.2013).
11. Mahnitko, А. Е., Varfolomeeva, R. V. 2012, Razvitie jenergeticheskogo kompleksa stran Baltii [Development of ...
Forecasting Actions of Baltic elites: A Scenario Approach
... Sciences, MCSER Publishing, Rome-ltaly, Vol 6, no. 6, December, p. 212—219.
6. Boll, G. 1968, The Discipline of Power. Essentials of Modern World Structure, Boston, p. 15—16.
7. Coffey, L. 2013, The Baltic States: Why the United States Must Strengthen Security Cooperation, Backgrounder, no. 2851, The Heritage Foundation.
8. Colomer, J. 2007, Great Empires, Small Nations. The Uncertain Future of the Sovereign State, Routledge.
9. Di Paola, G., Shirreff, R., Heisbourg, F., Szatkowski, T., Keller, P.,...
The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region
... Sbornik tezisov dokladov VIII Mezhdunarodnoj molodezhnoj nauchnoj konferencii «Poljarnoe sijanie 2005 «Jadernoe budushhee: bezopasnost', jekonomika i pravo» [Abstracts of the VIII International Youth Conference «Polar Lights 2005» Nuclear Future: Security, Economics and Law»], St. Petersburg, available at: http://www. polar. mephi.ru/ru/conf/2005/1_ekonomika/1_tarasov. html (accessed 17 December 2012).
9. Smirnova, M. 2013, Ilves: because of the Visaginsky nuclear power plant we lost seven years ...
The evolution of US political priorities in the Baltic sea region in the 2010s
... direction. It is argued that, although the Western military buildup in the Baltic Sea region and the US attempts to neutralise Russian ‘hybrid’ instruments are unable to increase substantially the defence capabilities of NATO allies in the Baltic, the security dynamics in the region are likely to turn it into an arena for a struggle between Russia and the West. Russia will benefit from seeing the Baltic region nations not as tools in the Russian-US confrontation, but as partners in regional cooperation ...
Secure sending of messages over the mesh network based on bluetooth
... exchanging protected information using symmetric encryption. We also describe the processes of encryption and decryption of messages using this. As a result, the described technologies and the hybrid scheme are combined into the basic algorithm for secure data transmission over a mesh network based on Bluetooth, sufficient for software implementation.
mesh network, Bluetooth, BLE, elliptic curve, cryptography, ECIES
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... consumption expenditure of households by consumption purpose, available at:
22. Hislop, H., Hill, J. 2011, Reinventing the Wheel: A Circular Economy for Resource Security, Green Alliance, available at:
23. Horbach J. 2015, Circular Economy and Employment, available at:
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... (characterizing the innovation subcycle) and the ratio of investment to GRP (characterizing the investment and production subcycle). The results obtained made it possible to typologize the Western border regions according to the level of economic security in its cyclical aspect.
1. Базуева Е. В. Социальный цикл как результат трансформации производственной структуры социально-экономической системы ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... of sustainable regional development, Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya [Advances in current natural sciences], no. 6, p. 108—112 (In Russ.).
19. Mingaleva, Zh. A., Gershanok, G. A. 2012, Sustainable development of a region: innovations, economic security, competitiveness, Economika regiona [Economy of a region], no. 3, p. 68—77.
20. Munim, Z. H., Dushenko, M., Jimenez, V. J., Shakil, M. H., Imset, M. 2020, Big data and artificial intelligence in the maritime industry: a bibliometric review ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... Characteristics of News Discourse in the Time of New Media, The New Philological Bulletin, no. 2 (45). doi:
8. Česnakas, G., Jakštaitė, G., Juozaitis, J. 2016, Assessment of political vulnerabilities on security of energy supply in the Baltic States, Baltic Journal of Law & Politics, vol. 9, no. 1, p. 153—182.
9. Kretinin, G. V., Katrovskiy, A. P., Pototskaya, T. I., Fedorov, G. M. 2016, Geopolitical and geo-economic ...
Lithuania's Lonely Leadership 2.0.
... programa, 2012, Lietuvos Respublikos Seimo Kanceliarija, available at: http://www3.lrs.lt/pls/inter3/dokpaieska.showdoc_l?p_id=439761 (accessed 26.02.2015).
Lithuainia, foreign policy, regional leadership, Post-Soviet space, energy security, Russian-Lithuanian relations
Ergonomics and the translation process
The translation process can be regarded as a complex system involving many agents, organizational factors such as workflow, communication processes, project management, job security, and translator status. Environmental factors in the physical sense (e. g. lighting, temperature, air quality, space) as well in the broader sense of the role of translation and translators in the economy and society as a whole can also influence ...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... Vulnerability in Arctic Regions, University of Guelph, Department of Geography, Occasional Paper, no. 28.
2. Budzyte, A.; Balzekiene, A. 2018, Public perceptions of institutional responsibility in climate change risk in Baltic Nordic countries, Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, vol. 7, no. 4, p. 675—684. doi:
3. Balzekiene, A., Telesiene, A. 2016, Vulnerable and insecure? Environmental and technological risk perception in Europe. In: Telesiene,...
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
....html#ixzz3Bzi2hKdY (accessed 31.08.2014).
20. Potemkina, О. Yu. 2012, Problema doverija Rossii i ES v ramkah obshhego prostranstva svobody, bezopasnosti i pravosudija [The problem of trust Russia and the EU in the framework of the common space of freedom, security and justice]. In: Kaveshnikov, N. Yu., Kondratyeva, N. B. Evropejskij Sojuz v XXI veke: vremja ispytanij [The European Union in the XXI century: the test], Moscow, Ves' mir, p. 500—518.
21. Press-konferencija po itogam vstrechi na vysshem ...