The pattern of electromagnetic fields of industrial frequency in the central area of Kaliningrag city
Artificial electromagnetic fields are a byproduct of the electrical or electronic devices as an inevitable consequence of the modern scientific and technical progress, and at the same time poorly studied environmental impact factor. Research of current levels and spatial ...
On the procedure of calculating the electromagnetic field of a cable
This article presents a method for approximate calculation of the compo-nents of an electromagnetic field produced by a cable system. This approach contributes to an efficient solution to the problem of electromagnetic compati-bility of radioelectronic equipment in a wide range of cable structure parame-ters.
1. Вешев А. В. Электропрофилирование ...
Non-contact method for measuring the specific electrical resistance of liquid metals in the high temperature range
... new, non-contact method of measuring the specific electrical resistance of liquid metals in the high-temperature range, which is exceptionally simple. The essence of the method is the measurement of the electromotive force induced by a high-frequency electromagnetic field in two circuits of different diameters placed coaxially in the middle of a cylindrical sample, which is a thin-walled ampoule filled with some low-melting metal. The authors substantiate the feasibility of a contactless method for measuring the ...
The closed piecewise uniform string revisited
... // Phys. Rev. A. 2005. Vol. 72. 022111.
20. Milton K. A., Kalauni P., Parashar P., Li Y. Casimir self-entropy of a spherical electromagnetic -function shell // Phys. Rev. D. 2017. Vol. 96. 085007.
21. Bordag M., Kirsten K. On the entropy of a spherical ... ....10354quant-ph.
23. Bordag M., Munoz-Castaneda J. M., Santamaría-Sanz L. Free energy and entropy for finite temperature quantum field theory under the influence of periodic backgrounds // Eur. Phys. J. C. 2020. Vol. 80 (3).
24. Brevik I., Sollie R. On the ...
Dynamical invariants and manipulation of electron spin in a quantum dot
... and robust spin manipulation in a quantum dot by electric fields // Phys. Rev. 2012. Lett. 109. 206602.
6. Lewis H. R., Riesenfeld W. B. An exact quantum theory of the time-dependent harmonic oscillator and of a charged particle in a time-dependent electromagnetic field // J. Math Phys. 1969. 10. 1458.
7. Иванов А. И., Иванов А. А. Применение метода эффективного гамильтониана в динамике открытых квантовых систем // Вестник ...